Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 175128 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #840 on: January 24, 2012, 02:52:05 am »
The wow in italics was the "I needs me some beads up mah battie"

The wow in normal type was "I am disgusted and we shall never speak of this again"

Poor Dabby boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling

Thanks for making me guffaw loudly with rest of the household asleep!

Offline Waka

• negative fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #841 on: January 24, 2012, 02:54:24 am »
First time seeing that and there's tears rolling off my eyes

What in d hell would you want sharing that on a public forum let alone your mates

I'm copying and pasting this shit, its too good

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #842 on: January 24, 2012, 03:29:40 am »
 :lmao :champ
Poor Dabby boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
;D ;D

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: January 24, 2012, 06:10:19 am »
 :lmao

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #844 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:42 pm »
Quoted, just in case you have second thoughts.
So glad I did. But I should have quoted the follow-up regarding how they have his n her beads now.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #845 on: January 24, 2012, 09:07:26 pm »
Fair play to him I say. Not my cup of tea but each to their own.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: January 26, 2012, 12:12:47 am »
She's awake...

;)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #847 on: January 26, 2012, 12:14:13 am »
In fairness, I reckon she'd just laugh.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2012, 12:15:15 am »
Slip her a couple of digits.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2012, 12:23:10 am »
I've reassessed my situation and I don't think anything is on.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #850 on: January 26, 2012, 12:24:14 am »
This is some sorry shit.

Have a wank.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2012, 12:26:33 am »
I've reassessed my situation and I don't think anything is on.

Well you'd better get dressed then.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2012, 12:30:25 am »
She's probably having an affair. She has been coming back home quite late recently. And she keeps thrashing around wildly like some sex crazed bitch at weird times at night... calling out names that are foreign to me. Some awful language has to be said. Can't even get into one of my costumes. It all goes eventually.

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2012, 06:43:03 pm »
Danny takes things up the arse

Disgusting, aint it?

Woah woah woah,  been out of this thread for a while and had to erase my previous posts and any other posts I popped up that my have any personal references, due to a massive fit of paranoia I had.

I'm pretty sure there's a couple of lads from work on this site and I regularly bang on about it so I decided I had to collapse my profile info - apart from the sparkling custom title I have which it seems will be there for ever.

Anyway, I stand by every thing I said and I think Brian Blessed has the post quoted some pages back.

Don't be shy chaps -girls for that matter - give the aul beads a try sometime, as I said there not for every day, week or even month, but defo worth wheeling out for the special occasions.

As a matter fact of Valentine's day isn't far off.....   
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:50:03 pm by danny boy the red »
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #854 on: January 26, 2012, 06:45:49 pm »
I feel bad I haven't stood by the post enough, momentary weakness....
--------

This post is inspired about the previous discussion of strap on's and men's holes.

Myself and the missus are going out just over 6 years now. She's a cracking girl and our sex life - thankfully - has always remained healthy thanks to the two of us making a serious effort in keeping things interesting. Barring an unforeseen  catastrophe of some sort I can’t see myself being with anyone else .

I was bit of late starter in the sex stakes and got involved in a couple of long boring relationships where sex was good at times, but got routine and boring very quickly.

I met my current girlfriend while starting college and straight away the sex was really good, with a lot of emphasis on the actual shagging and not having everything  solely geared towards either one of us coming as soon as respectably and acceptably possible.

Anyway, my bird is very open and interested in sexuality. I on the other hand, although I consider myself open, would have been more inclined to grin like an ejiit and mumble into my neck when talking to a bird about sex, even if it was someone I was actually having sexual relations with,

My missus has always maintained about the male g-spot being up the man's hole and I've had that conversation a load of times with different mates. Some  of my mates would  be  more open than others, and by open I mean some of them would have considered do they find dicks sexy in themselves and decided no, they are in fact straight , while the mere mention of dick other than their own to others would imply that you were a raging homo.

Anyway, so my missus had basically teased me over the years about sticking stuff up my arse and I'd decline, but over time we ended up talking more and more about, to the point where  it became an occasional topic of  post - coital - pillow talk....you know, after a particularly satisfying session, "well would you try this" or whatever.

So anyway, about a year and a half ago I got the missus some jelly arse beads, which I'd use on her every now again and she seemed to like.
She proposed them for me a couple of times but I said no. But after a bit of mad session last year around Xmas, feeling particularly hungover and cabaged horny, we were getting it on and I  proposed to her to try the beads on me. So gave it a try, the beads get bigger the more they go up, it felt very weird me lying there having these yolks pushed up into me, but the missus going down on me at the same time gave me the feeling of having some of the power/control back.

Talking about recovering the feeling of having control may sound terribly shit to women reading this but it is something that lads are typically conditioned to expect and associate with sex, rightly or wrongly.

Anyway, the experience was ok, the only actual stimulation I got from them was when the missus was pulling them out, slowly like, it was literally the same feeling as having a shit but without the mess but that was basically it. We swapped around so I was lying on her and she pulled them out of me but again, aside from the always nice feeling of having a shit there was nothing else to it really.

For me this was proof that g-spot thing was a load of twaddle and I told the missus that girls have just really underestimated how great having a crap really is for blokes.

So left it that with the beads, the missus would mention for them from time to time but I wasn't arsed - if you'll excuse the pun.  Then about 6 months, again after a bit of session, the next day in bits, myself and the missus got into again. I was horny as a toad and she was going down on me. I was looking for the biggest hit I could get orgasm wise so I said if she wanted to go again with the beads go for it.
So with a little bit of lube, a weird feeling, the beads went up as herself started to suck me off.  Man this time was different. Same feeling of weirdness with the beads going up, but when they came out, ever so slightly the feeling was exciting. Again like having a dump but not worried about leaving a mess. Anyway, she was pulling them out ever so slightly, and pressing them up, but the up part was/is uncomfortable so I told her to just leave it there, while continuing with the oral.

Anyway when we eventually got around to the final countdown with the blow job I told her to pull beads out when I was coming and I'd give her the signal.

I gave her the signal, well fuck me - pardon the pun, I've never had an orgasm like it.
I absolutely blew my load via the blow job, that will always feel good, but dovetailed with a feeling of having a giant slow dump without the actual dump, it knocked my socks off. It's funny though cos even when it's happening, the finale like, the feeling is so strange your kind of like "what the fuck is this woah" and it's uncomfortable in that sense. But taken as what it is, a satisfying anal exhale which accentuates the ejaculation, it’s very worthwhile chaps. Not for every day week or even month, but defo one to take out for the especially intimate occasions.

I actually mentioned this to a few of my mates a while ago and got the absolute shit slagged out of me, imagine that? Most  if not all of my texts now start with “alright marble balls”.

Anyway, with this post I've basically barred myself from any potential rawk meet ups and I'm double glad the last one I was to go to was cancelled.

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: January 26, 2012, 06:57:23 pm »
First time seeing that and there's tears rolling off my eyes

What in d hell would you want sharing that on a public forum let alone your mates

For the same reason I posted it up here mate, to give them a laugh and something to think about.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #856 on: January 26, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »
Woah woah woah,  been out of this thread for a while and had to erase my previous posts and any other posts I popped up that my have any personal references, due to a massive fit of paranoia I had.

I'm pretty sure there's a couple of lads from work on this site and I regularly bang on about it so I decided I had to collapse my profile info - apart from the sparkling custom title I have which it seems will be there for ever.

Anyway, I stand by every thing I said and I think Brian Blessed has the post quoted some pages back.

Don't be shy chaps -girls for that matter - give the aul beads a try sometime, as I said there not for every day, week or even month, but defo worth wheeling out for the special occasions.

As a matter fact of Valentine's day isn't far off.....   

I think you may have failed to detect the sarcasm in my post

I'm not afraid of hiding anything mate. In fact, I was the first one to raise the lid on blokes letting their birds shove things up their arse holes:

By the way, just out of curiosity, have any of you ever let your missus use a strap on on you?

I was ridiculed at first, but I knew I wasn't alone. We're the same you and me. We're the same.

I salute you.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: January 26, 2012, 09:19:12 pm »
I think you may have failed to detect the sarcasm in my post

I'm not afraid of hiding anything mate. In fact, I was the first one to raise the lid on blokes letting their birds shove things up their arse holes:

I was ridiculed at first, but I knew I wasn't alone. We're the same you and me. We're the same.

I salute you.

No worries at all Billy, apologies if I sounded mental,  I knew you  werehaving a laugh I just hadn't been on the thread for a while and saw a few posts I felt I should respond to in some form. Didn't really think when I quoted you.

This post is inspired about the previous discussion of strap on's and men's holes.

Billy lad it was your post which you quoted that inspired the disclosure of the acquisition of the brown wings.

Dont let the haters put down our achievements Bill  ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #858 on: January 26, 2012, 10:12:32 pm »
Yeah, erm, thumbs up lads!

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #859 on: January 26, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »
*tucks thumbs into fist*

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #860 on: January 26, 2012, 10:24:40 pm »

I had a thumb up me once, on the sly though. That bird from the x factor was giving me a gobble and it was good until she put up her massive thumb right up me arse. She didn't even spit to give a little lube. I was dry thumbed.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #861 on: January 26, 2012, 10:26:00 pm »
To bead our not to bead? That is the question.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #862 on: January 27, 2012, 12:34:09 am »
cant say ive tried it.Having said that the ex claimed shed stuck a didget up there a few years ago.I think she was on the wind up though coz i didnt feel a thing.She may well have done though coz i have shits the size of babies arms.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #863 on: January 27, 2012, 01:11:21 am »
*tucks thumbs into fist*

You should try tucking it up your arse pipe instead, its far more fulfilling, trust me.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #864 on: January 27, 2012, 12:14:06 pm »
I had a thumb up me once, on the sly though. That bird from the x factor was giving me a gobble and it was good until she put up her massive thumb right up me arse. She didn't even spit to give a little lube. I was dry thumbed.
Find any false nails the next toilet trip? A ring, a watch maybe?

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #865 on: January 29, 2012, 12:50:46 am »
Chaps, I'm going to try for it.

She's half away on Sancerre, and I'm thinking if I add mood lighting and genteeeeel music in the background.......

ButtaBing!!!!

Wish me luck, I'm going in.

BTW: if I don't make it please make the following arrangements for me:

My Dog goes to Crosby
My Malt Whiskey to SHF
My collection of Johnnies to Siann (un-used)
And finally please pass my last slice of pie, Humble Pie, to Chakan (see Andy Carrol thread) ...missing in action.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: January 29, 2012, 01:20:45 am »
Dibs on the wife.

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #867 on: January 29, 2012, 01:23:11 am »
Dibs on the wife.

I love you like a brother

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #868 on: January 29, 2012, 01:23:19 am »
ha ha ha rusty.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #869 on: January 29, 2012, 01:24:29 am »
Dibs on the wife.

Read the post above. She's mine.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #870 on: January 29, 2012, 01:30:46 am »
Don't worry Danny, there is no need to be ashamed to do such a thing, if it gives you pleasure go for it! as long as you're nicely relaxed and lubricated enough, you'll have fun when the beads touch your prostate.

thumbs up Danny boy.... on valentines the pipes the pipes are calling again
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #871 on: January 29, 2012, 01:37:58 am »
Don't worry Danny, there is no need to be ashamed to do such a thing, if it gives you pleasure go for it! as long as you're nicely relaxed and lubricated enough, you'll have fun when the beads touch your prostate.

:lmao :lmao (In tears here over Lady_B's post)
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #872 on: January 29, 2012, 01:39:27 am »

Sometimes I think LadyB ain't no Lady.....

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:20 am »

wow kat,  ;D ;D ;D ;D
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #874 on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:51 am »

So since you are still on here, shot down then? Or is still swinging at that Sancerre?
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #875 on: January 29, 2012, 01:42:22 am »
wow kat,  ;D ;D ;D ;D

She will be busy replying to PMs from now until Christmas after that!

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #876 on: January 29, 2012, 01:49:29 am »
I'm a lady for sure, but I have tricks under my cleavage....

wow kat,  ;D ;D ;D ;D
;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:01:11 am by Lady_Brandybuck »

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: January 29, 2012, 01:50:27 am »
I'm a lady for sure, but I have tricks under my cleavage....

Don't believe you......

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: January 29, 2012, 01:52:10 am »
Don't believe you......
Profs are posted long time ago, in an infamous interview

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #879 on: January 29, 2012, 01:53:01 am »
So since you are still on here, shot down then? Or is still swinging at that Sancerre?

Tres Bien. Made me smile.

I live in hope.