Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
This Enzo Fernandez kid looks like he's going to be a monster. Are we in for him? Will probably end up at Madrid, sadly.  :'(

Please do everything you can to get me to Liverpool. He is the closest thing to Steven Gerrard that has ever existed.
General Football and Sport / Re: Lionel Messi
« Last post by BarryCrocker on Today at 04:20:17 am »
He'll probably get away with a slap on the wrist or no reprimand at all because he's Messi.

However, as team captain I think he has certain rights to speak to/about the officiating, which was absolutely diabolical. Ref was trigger-happy yet had absolutely no control whatsoever over the game. Messi is right; the ref wasn't up to the occasion.

I don't think they have any rights. If a coach can't do then a captain surely can't. It's Messi anyway so nothing will come of it.
Technology and Science / Re: Sky+ HD / Sky Q Thread
« Last post by Hedley Lamarr on Today at 04:16:12 am »
Took up that option just now as well. Will have to remember to cancel in 6 months ;D

Just cancel now, fairly certain you still get the remainder of the trial.
Technology and Science / Re: Apple Watch
« Last post by Hedley Lamarr on Today at 04:14:47 am »
I could never wear one of these things,they give apple far too much information that over time basically allows them to know just about everything you do and more health information than your GP.

Legal spying,fuck that for a game of soldiers.

What information does the watch get that your phone, computer, doorbell doesn't ?  I haven't put one iota of medical information into my watch or phone, it knows how many steps I take, it doesn't know my height, weight or shoe size.  It's essentially a mirror of my phone, if my phone has it, so does my watch.
News and Current Affairs / Re: The Monarchy*
« Last post by Hedley Lamarr on Today at 04:09:45 am »
I came home after a couple of meetings yesterday, my missus and daughter were watching this thing, they nodded their heads at me and returned to the screen. I went to the pub.  Two hours later I came home and they were still watching it, they then spoke about it for hours and hours.  I've been married for over 25 years, not once has my wife mentioned, or shown any interest, towards the royal family, now she's Nicholas Witchell.  Strange how this has managed to transfix normal, functioning adults.
I too wanted him to win a World Cup, but thereís only one problem, heís Argentinian and that team is full of horrible c*nts.

Come on England I guess

The irony.
« Last post by The North Bank on Today at 03:58:12 am »
I too wanted him to win a World Cup, but thereís only one problem, heís Argentinian and that team is full of horrible c*nts.

Come on England I guess
If anybody else plays that ball for Argentinaís first goal itís the best assist of their entire career. Messi probably has a dozen better ones. The best ever. By a mile.
« Last post by Gerry Attrick on Today at 03:48:45 am »
He's bullet-proof.

Should be suspended for those comments.

Probably some residue from Barcelona. Lahoz is absolutely despised by their fans and itís easy to see why. Heís dogshit.
RIP.
Here is also some of his most famous SI covers
https://twitter.com/DillonJPayne/status/1601401603075940352
His Last Story https://twitter.com/GrantWahl/status/1600988143649714178

Also Should wait for more facts on his death

I think we already know the answer:

2022 Qatar World Cupís chief executive Nasser Al Khater

ďDeath is a natural part of life, whether it is at work, whether it is in your sleep.

ďA worker journalist died, our condolences to his family but it is strange that is something you want to focus on as your first question.Ē'
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10