Author Topic: If NESV dont act...  (Read 49026 times)

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
Re: If NESV dont act...
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:44 pm »
He's bulletproof don't you know?

I thought he was all too willing to load the gun. Guess we'll just have to hope he succeeds in rubbing out his face.

Offline rafasredangel

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:13 pm »
This is what aldo was goin on about btw :

Roy said: "I'm getting used to the negativity. Kenny [Dalglish] was a rival for the job and it was given to me. He's a Liverpool legend.

"But I don't like it. It's the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing. We've had to live with negativity ever since I came here.

"The famous Anfield support has not really been there – there were problems with the owners and they have been singing for Kenny.

"I can only hope these 'fans' become 'supporters' as well because this is a time when the club needs support.

"The negativity does affect confidence."

Unbelievable, he's blaming us now!!! :no

I've been told similar by other teams supporters - the media are painting us in a bad light because we don't support their man. And Roy, as usually is going along with the Media.
Andrew Miller MP on the S*n 'What gave them the right to publish such disgusting filth when people had died?' YNWA JFT96
Thatcher's Mind=Managed decline

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:32 pm »

Roy said: "I'm getting used to the negativity. Kenny [Dalglish] was a rival for the job and it was given to me. He's a Liverpool legend.

"But I don't like it. It's the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing. We've had to live with negativity ever since I came here.

"The famous Anfield support has not really been there – there were problems with the owners and they have been singing for Kenny.

"I can only hope these 'fans' become 'supporters' as well because this is a time when the club needs support.

HOUND HIM OUT. If anyones got his address we should send someone down there with a few banners like we did for Rafa. Only that this time, he should be encouraged to leave rather than come back!
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:45 pm »
Where did all this Purslow hatred come from?  And all this Gerrard & Carragher business about them solely getting Rafa the boot?  Something doesn't add up.

How about the stuff we do know? He handed a list to Hodgson, his newly appointed manager, of players he thought should go. He signed Cole on 90k/w with the manager being only partly involved. He gave Carra a new deal just before the club was sold. Does that sound like a boss from the old days?

Now add the stuff that he, along with certain players, fed the press stories to backstab our own manager. Add next that we apparently interviewed Pellegrini, Rijkaard and Deschamps and Kenny threw his name into it and even old Sven-Göran Eriksson mentioned his interest in the job. Yet it was Hodgson, with a worse track record than ALL of those known candidates, who got the job. We PAID to get rid off Rafa and we PAID to get Hodgson (when for example Pellegrini was free, as was Kenny) and now we are in this mess.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2010, 11:43:05 pm »
I must admit i was one of the get Rafa out brigade when things were bad last season how short sighted was i, I would take the man back in a instance. In all my 25 years of supporting Liverpool ive never seen so much dross in my life and that responsibility falls at the feet of Mr fucking Hodgson.  Surley NESV can't let this clown to continue. :no

same for me.. can't believe how wrong i was
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:45:20 pm by reddazforever »
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2010, 11:43:09 pm »
Am sitting here with SSN on. Am refusing to move till the breaking news that Roy has been given his cards. After every ad break I'm praying the story breaks.

Please act now NESV/FSG!! Enough is enough. You might not know much about football but surely you can see that you're harming your investment by not acting??

Sadly I fear you will be sat there for rest of season. Signing players like poulson
And konchesky and now we are being linked with Carlton Cole. I met Roy Hodgson on the train home from Carras testimonial - very nice man, but he is out of his depth and needs to be sacked NOW.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:08 pm »
Sadly I fear you will be sat there for rest of season. Signing players like poulson
And konchesky and now we are being linked with Carlton Cole. I met Roy Hodgson on the train home from Carras testimonial - very nice man, but he is out of his depth and needs to be sacked NOW.

and you didn't kick him in the nuts? :/ :D

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:17 pm »
Watching Soto up front trying to rescue a game, at home, was another nail in a coffin already nailed shut. Fucking dismal. He's got to go.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:28 pm »
Under Rafa, in 6 seasons, we lost to the following teams at home in the league.

Birmingham (in 2004, 0-1, Darren sicknote Anderton with the winner)
Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

That's it. Noone else turned over the fat Spanish waiter at home.

Today, we lost to Wolves.

Yeah but it's all rafa's fault still ::)
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:36 pm »
We were here long before you Roy.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline peterb17

• Click on Bookmarks. Click on Bookmark this page. Arl arses now has an electronic tag.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:39 pm »
Same mate, but we all know what ssn are like? They will be like 3 hrs behind the rest of us.

got back out of bed cos o cant sleep and am hoping to see this myself the only proble m is are our new owners a big a shithouse as the fcuking C*nt who is managing us.............seeing as now its our fault we are losing now. Suppose he has blamed everybody else so now he is blaming the fans.....

Look in the mirror softshite and the twat staring back at you is the reason we are fucked

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:41 pm »

Fucking hell when does it end.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:43 pm »
Purslow got us into this mess so I hope to god he is not still advising NESV

Im afraid he is mate.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:44 pm »
:duh  The hits just keep coming.

It's going to be his 'DVD' when he leaves

Offline OohCampione

• RAWK Scribbler
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Convert
« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:13 pm »
We sack him now, we write-off the remainder of the season.

We sack him in the summer and we write next season off.

He needs to go now.
Quote from: Peter Griffin, Yesterday
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert."

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:20 pm »
Am sitting here with SSN on. Am refusing to move till the breaking news that Roy has been given his cards. After every ad break I'm praying the story breaks.

Please act now NESV/FSG!! Enough is enough. You might not know much about football but surely you can see that you're harming your investment by not acting??

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:57 pm »
Hodgson is remnant of the h&g era, it's a slow drip drip drip, and FSG need to act immediately. I now feel scared by a relegation battle, we have an apathetic team, some of whom must already eyeing their exit strategy, and some just not good enough, this does not bode well, that coupled with a manager that the fans cannot get behind is a recipe for disaster, unless FSG act tomorrow then this only has one ending.

Personally I think Dalglish will pull the fans behind the team and once that happens, there's no hiding places for any players not prepared to fight for the club survival.
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2010, 11:47:10 pm »
Im afraid he is mate.

Isn't he in an 'advisory role'?

A nice way of saying he's been fucked off.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2010, 11:47:24 pm »
Would it of killed you to push him off the platform? Wasted opportunity.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline fletched

• Anny Roader
    • My Website
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2010, 11:47:38 pm »
Watching Soto up front trying to rescue a game, at home, was another nail in a coffin already nailed shut. Fucking dismal. He's got to go.

How we all laughed at Chelsea doing that with Huth! look at us now

Offline Stevie07

• Anny Roader
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2010, 11:47:47 pm »
If the supporters hadn't fully turned on Hodgson then they did tonight, I've never heard the kop take the piss out of a Liverpool manager like they did tonight. There is no way back for him and the atmosphere could get really nasty if we turn in more performances like that, nip it in the bud and sack him - put Kenny in until the end of the season if there is some lined up in the summer.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2010, 11:48:11 pm »
What I want to know is which twat(s) is/are tellin NESV not to sack Roy?

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2010, 11:48:35 pm »
I hope we have kept the 'Yanks out' banners.

*I jest of course, but seriously, the need to act soon.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2010, 11:48:46 pm »
I must admit i was one of the get Rafa out brigade when things were bad last season how short sighted was i, I would take the man back in a instance. In all my 25 years of supporting Liverpool ive never seen so much dross in my life and that responsibility falls at the feet of Mr fucking Hodgson.  Surley NESV can't let this clown to continue. :no
You started supporting us in 85? So the first Euro Champ win was with Rafa and a second final and a great challenge for the league. After the Souness era what possessed you mate to think in the time of a takeover getting rid of Rafa was a good move? I just don't get it. In saying that, mate, fair play for saying you were frustrated but that was major knee-jerk and fucked us big time. 
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Maximiliano

• Anny Roader
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2010, 11:48:59 pm »
Even those chicken guys from Blackburn have more ambition than you NESV!

Yes, Blackburn Rovers have more ambition than Liverpool FC these days!

Offline BoyScouserDave

• Main Stander
« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:01 pm »
what really irritates me is that 90% of our fans can see obvious issues and mistakes that aren't seen by the management.

if someone had said ''listen, we know aquilani is good but unfortunately we need to manage the wage bill and thats why he's been loaned out'',
if someone had said ''we know we are weak at left back but we feel insua would benefit from regular first team football and thats why he's on loan''
if someone had said ''i understand raul merieles is a centre mid but with the tactics i am using i feel he is more useful on the right''
if someone had said ''i don't feel agger is suited to the gameplan we are trying to implement''
if someone had said ''we are trying to build a team with a core of talented english players which is why we are concentrating on english talent in the academy''

but no-one has come out and explained any of these mental decisions, which leads me only to one conclusion.... inept management. 

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:16 pm »
How we all laughed at Chelsea doing that with Huth! look at us now

Not only emulating the Huth tactic but strongly linked with said player, brilliant.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:43 pm »
I think Hodgson has just swallowed his cyanide pill tonight by calling out the fans - he knows that there is no way back now and he has basically said "sack me NESV", a bit like Rafa did with Inter.

Let's hope JW Henry takes the hint and gets rid of him tomorrow.

Offline Sevo

• Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy joy.
  • Kopite
« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:57 pm »
Quote from: flinner on Today at 11:41:29 PM
I must admit i was one of the get Rafa out brigade when things were bad last season how short sighted was i, I would take the man back in a instance. In all my 25 years of supporting Liverpool ive never seen so much dross in my life and that responsibility falls at the feet of Mr fucking Hodgson.  Surley NESV can't let this clown to continue
25 years of "supporting" Liverpool? What did you do to get Rafa out? Post on internet sites, or actually go to a match and shout "Rafa out!" You should be ashamed to post such stupid comments.

Offline GinuWhine

• Kopite
« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:03 pm »
If shanklyboy is reading this, is tomorrow the day that Benitez is meant to be at Anfield for a meeting? I recall you saying Thursday this week.

Offline bclfc

• Legacy Fan
  • I think my F5 has gone weird
    • The Who Boys
« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:04 pm »
I think Roy knows his time is up, he's just holding on for dear life now (and a few extra quid).
"If people trust and love you, you will never walk alone." - Philippos

Quote from: shanklyboy on April  3, 2006, 12:04:44 AM

IF YOU'RE EVER SKINT ROMAN
          WE'VE GOT 5 EUROS

Offline fcbruno

• Main Stander
« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:17 pm »
Personally I think Dalglish will pull the fans behind the team and once that happens, there's no hiding places for any players not prepared to fight for the club survival.

Definitely. No more messing about. If Kenny comes in he will route out, in two seconds flat, players who aren't hungry and determined to make Liverpool Football Club the very best football club in the world.

By God, please, bring back King Kenny.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:27 pm »
Isn't he in an 'advisory role'?

A nice way of saying he's been fucked off.

Not according to some mate , some suggest he has more power now than he previously did, but thats all speculation mate.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:35 pm »
Purslow is a fucking monumental piece of shite.
I don't tend to make a habit of wishing ill on people but I really do with this twat.
The Purslow upon a phallic image banner should be a mainstay on the Kop until he fucks off.
Just as unwelcome as H&G in my opinion. And more unwelcome than the current incumbent of the managerial role.

His manager. His fuck up. His fault.

But Roy is an embarrassment.
Insults a tireless painful campaign to save our club.
Insults foreign journalists/ nations.
Shits all over anything we have come to recognise as Liverpool behaviour.
Blames anything and everything over himself.
Fans, Rafa, too many players, to few players, expectations, the turning of the tide, anything.

Ta ra Roy.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2010, 11:51:45 pm »
You started supporting us in 85? So the first Euro Champ win was with Rafa and a second final and a great challenge for the league. After the Souness era what possessed you mate to think in the time of a takeover getting rid of Rafa was a good move? I just don't get it. In saying that, mate, fair play for saying you were frustrated but that was major knee-jerk and fucked us big time. 

Biggest knee jerk on my behalf of all time mate.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline colden

• Main Stander
« Reply #235 on: December 29, 2010, 11:51:52 pm »
I hope we have kept the 'Yanks out' banners.

*I jest of course, but seriously, the need to act soon.

Don't forget the Standards Corrupted shirts as well  ;)

Offline mick_travis

• Main Stander
« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2010, 11:52:14 pm »
Roy has such a high opinion of Himself and will not be swayed due to his vast successful history(so He says),therefore I am convinced
He will never quit and needs to be asked to leave immediately due to recent results(of course based on bad luck).Until then the only
type of supporter I will be is a ROY OUT NOW supporter.

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2010, 11:52:15 pm »
If shanklyboy is reading this, is tomorrow the day that Benitez is meant to be at Anfield for a meeting? I recall you saying Thursday this week.

What? First I am hearing of this?

Offline DRice

• and DPeas
  • Anny Roader
  • Free to fly the Crimson Sky
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2010, 11:52:43 pm »
ummm presumed he would get the season, but that was too much tonight , as pitiful a performance as i have ever seen from men in red shirts, that surely has to be his last game? Kenny in charge for the Bolton game new years day..
Diego Maradona: "The English club proved that miracles really do exist. I've now made Liverpool my English team. They showed that football is the most beautiful sport of all. You knew they could defend but the team showed they could play too and wrote a page in the history books. The match will last forever. "

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2010, 11:52:47 pm »
Purslow is a fucking monumental piece of shite.
His manager. His fuck up. His fault.