Author Topic: West Ham away selling details  (Read 1169 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
West Ham away selling details
« on: April 8, 2024, 02:51:05 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against West Ham United on Saturday April 27, 2024.

Kick-off: 12:30pm BST

Allocation: 3,001

Disabled allocation: 19 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 66: £25
Young Adult (18-20): £25
Juniors (Under 18): £25

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

NFC Access: Supporters will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to the London Stadium. Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Dates of when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you will be published on our Ticket Fulfilment page.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23. The criteria for this game is higher compared to last season due to an increase in the number of eligible supporters.

First sale: 12 or more games: from 8.15am on Thursday April 11 until 10.45am on Friday April 12.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 11 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Friday April 12.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 10 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Friday April 12.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 9 or more games: from 3pm on Friday April 12.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: West Ham away selling details
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 08:23:16 am »
Anyone else got a problem with this? Showing no seats available?

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 08:24:18 am »
They seem to have forgotten to put the upper tier blocks on sale, just the two front blocks 117 and 118, so this has sold out already on the "guaranteed" first sale!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 08:24:47 am »
Nightmare for loads, they haven't loaded any at all in the Upper. Sold out in the Lower, got ours just before thankfully.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 08:24:51 am »
Deary me, another bollock dropped by the club

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 08:25:29 am »
They seem to have forgotten to put the upper tier blocks on sale, just the two front blocks 117 and 118, so this has sold out already on the "guaranteed" first sale!
Another cock up from the club, won't be their fault though, they're just busy.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 08:27:49 am »
Upper tier have just appeared!

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 08:31:31 am »
Randomly giving "Area is locked" messages when you try to select a block now.  You couldn't make this up.  They are so inept.

Offline The Cobbler

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 08:41:04 am »
What should be such a simple process made complicated and stressful by incompetence. Finally got our 4 in 218 but way back further than we wanted. Better take some binoculars. I know that 'Ins In' but it's no fun when you interact with our ticket office. 

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2024, 08:47:20 am »
Still singles pop up in the lower   :D

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 08:52:06 am »
Managed to get into 118, towards the back, but yet another chapter of incompetence from our TO!!

Should be able to do Villa, even with the 8pm KO, have booked a hotel in Birmingham City Centre, so hopefully be able to get back from Witton OK, as Villa will be doing their lap of appreciation after the game, so hopefully not too busy.

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 10:22:32 am »
We’re the upper blocks showing straight away for anybody? Hospo maybe?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2024, 10:37:12 am »

as Villa will be doing their lap of appreciation after the game, so hopefully not too busy.

Hopefully we will be doing the same :)

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2024, 10:38:25 am »
We’re the upper blocks showing straight away for anybody? Hospo maybe?

No they fully forgot to put them on and from the ones they did, it looked like the very back rows were taken out as well.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 02:11:24 pm »
the very back rows were in the 11 and 10 sales today
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 02:52:57 pm »
Sold out on 10 - bugger, probably no returns so that's it for this season!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 02:58:46 pm by nearly40 »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 03:02:39 pm »
Sold out on 10 - bugger, probably no returns so that's it for this season!
Don't be surprised if they say that they won't be doing a returns sale either as its already happened 4 times this season, unfortunately.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2024, 09:56:37 pm »
So this is 100% on the Saturday is it??

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2024, 12:18:27 am »
Yes 100 percent
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: Today at 04:52:47 pm »
NFC emails were sent out over an hour ago for this.