Author Topic: 1st Annual RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL-Europa Draft RULES (*** NO POSTING read only)  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
1st Annual RAWK Anonymous UEFA Champions League & Europa Cup Draft Competition Rules - (****Read only thread)

RAWK Schedule Events for Managers

DAY #1
Monday February 1st, 2021 -  All 16 Managers will be assigned one Ranked Consortium from the following list, notified by RAWK Mail

HERE ARE YOUR POSSIBLE TEAMS FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ASSIGNMENT

Ranked Consortiums                               Teams                       # of Steals Taken from (Min/Max)            # of Steals Received from (Min/Max)

1.  Milan                                           AC Milan/Inter Milan                                  (2/3)                                                            --
 2.  Madrid                                            Real Madrid                                            (2/3)                                                            --
 3. German #1                              Bayern Munich/Stuttgart                                 (2/3)                                                            --
 4. NE Italy #1                                  Juventus/Sampdoria                                    (2/3)                                                            --
 5. Liverpool                                              Reds                                                  (2/3)                                                            --
 6. Barcelona                                        Blue Grauna                                            (2/3)                                                            --
 7. Brazil #1 (Chile)                Botofogo/Santos/Corinthians/Colo Colo               (1/1)                                                            --
 8. Dutch                                               Ajax/PSV                                                --                                                              (1/1)
 9. S. Italy #3                             Napoli/Fiorentina/Roma/Parma                          --                                                              (1/1)   
10. Manchester                                 United/City/Everton                                    --                                                              (1/1)
11. Argentina #1 (Uruguay)   River Plate/Boca Junior/Newell's OB/Penarol            --                                                             (2/2)
12. French                                     Marseille/PSG/Bordeaux                                 --                                                              (2/2)
13. Spanish                                 Atletico/Valencia/Sevilla                                   --                                                              (2/2)
14. English                                  Arsenal/West Ham/Chelsea                              --                                                              (2/2)
15. NE Germany #2                    Dortmund/Gladbach/Schalke                             --                                                              (2/2)
16. Portuguese                            Benfica/Porto/Sporting CP                                --                                                              (2/2)                                               

THIS IS A 32 TEAM TOURNAMENT - Picking your 2 Team

Next, the Commissioner will contact each manager according to their assignment in reverse order of ECL ranking.   He will ask them for their preference in choosing a second team not participating in the Consortiums.
All teams are available for selection with the exception of MLS or NASL teams, you may go as obscure as you like here but remember teams playing in both ECL/Europa and their points (votes) count just as much as consortium teams.
Think long and hard about which team you want.   You will have until Monday evening Feb 1st at 11pm BST to confirm your preference --- know that I am going manager to manager to get their selection and all I will be able to communicate is Yes or No.

So, if I am Lawnmowerman, and I get the Portuguese Consortium, he will be the first person I contact about choosing a second club.  We will discuss his options, his preferences and I will answer every question with Yes, No or would like a list of possible choices.
He will have as much time as needed to select his team.  I am hoping that this does not drag out too long.  I will work my way through each of new managers with the ranked teams in reverse order.  My goal to be done with this by 11pm BST on Monday.
Once we have the 32 teams, steals may begin.  See the next post about Steals and how they will work.

RECAP

1.  The first 16 teams are made up of consortiums or groups of teams above and are assigned by random order (there are three exceptions Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Liverpool to the consortiums. They stand alone).

2.  The second 16 teams will be selected by the manager after they have been assigned a team above.  This team will in all likelihood qualify for Europa after ECL group play.  These teams will be single clubs and NOT consortiums.

3.  The order of picking your second team will be as follows (no Consortium team is eligible for this selection, even if the manager does not use players from their teams).  It is REVERSE order of the rankings

1st Pick - Portuguese Consortium
       2nd Pick - NE Germany Consortium #2
       3rd Pick - English Consortium
       4th Pick - Spanish Consortium
       5th Pick - French Consortium
       6th Pick - Argentine Consortium (Uruguay)
       7th Pick - Manchester Consortium (Everton)
       8th Pick - Dutch Consortium
       9th Pick - S Italy #3 Consortium
     10th Pick - Brazil Consortium (Colombia)
     11th Pick - Barcelona
     12th Pick - Liverpool
     13th Pick - NE Italy #2 Consortium
     14th Pick - German Consortium #1
     15th Pick - Real Madrid
     16th Pick - Milan Consortium

4.  Managers must confirm with me a viable 2nd team by 11pm BST on Monday Feb 1st or move to the end of the queu.

***********************************************************************************All picks will be made and sorted in private with Commissioner Trend***********************************************************************************

****************No one will immediately tell anyone their assigned teams or the teams they are considering for selection into Europa and ECL group play OR POST ANY SUBTERFUGE until the the rosters for both teams and the ECL Draw are finalized **************

Once all 16 managers have both of their teams (one assigned and one selected), then we can move onto the second day of the events.    *** Note: anyone who would like a list of possible clubs to select from may contact me via RAWK mail

« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 04:35:56 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
1st Annual RAWK Anonymous UEFA Champions League & Europa Cup Draft Competition Rules - (****Read only thread)

RAWK Schedule of Events for Managers

DAY #2
Tuesday February 2nd, 2021 -  Stealing (Happy Ground Hog's Day)

Stealing Rules

- Steal and Protect players wisely

- Ranked teams numbered 9 thru 16 get to take "steal" either (1) or (2) players from a list of ranked teams 1 thru 8

- Teams may not steal ineligible players from highly ranked teams (see below)

- If any player has played for two teams or more they eligible, so long as they are not protected by their consortium

- A manager consortium who is losing players may protect up to two players from their rosters from any era - this does not count the players like Gerrard, Messi, Maldini 1 - Club men.
*** NASL or MLS do not count for one club players exemption (Pele would qualify as a one-club exemption; Steven Gerrard too)

- We are still using the 70s/80s/90s/00s/10s rule now (which means no more than 3 players from any one decade can be used) and (you must have one player from each of those 5 decades)
   However, we are allowing players from the 50s and 60s without restriction and can serve as Wildcard selection or be added directly into the side if other criteria are met

- This means that you want to choose wisely.  Look where you are thin in terms of position and decade rule to maximize your steal or protect a player.  Also, you might want to look at what weaknesses you could create in the top consortiums - this will add to your chances of winning.

- Consortium's 7 & 8 can only lose 1 player in total.  All names fall of the list after one of their players are taken

- Consortium's 1 thru 6 will lose 2 players minimum and no more than 3 players in total before all players are taken off list

Process

When the commissioner contacts each manager to see what preference they have for their second teams, he will also ask each manager from ranked 1-8 teams to provide him a list of the following:

A)  All players who are 1 club players they might consider for their lineups - (i.e. Gerrard, Maldini, Messi, etc.) They are not eligible to be stolen nor need to be protected.   They have immunity.  This is a short list people.

Club legends for consortiums that have played at multiple clubs are fair game (even Legends from the 50's and 60s)

B)  2 players from their consortiums that they want to protect and shield from any theft/stealing teams.  Be smart here.  This is going to be where drafts are won and lost.  One fantastic decision for one team changes everything!

Once I have the list of players from these top ranked 8 teams, then I will share this list with the Portuguese manager who will make only 1 of his 2 steal picks.  Once he chooses someone, it is done. 

Next, I notify the manager who is losing a player to the Portuguese Consortium so they can begin to plan, and move onto to the NE German Consortium #2 to see who they would like to steal.

I will do this 14 times in total - that is how many players that will be stolen.  Steals selection order will start from ranked teams 16 to 9 rank and start back again with 16 to 11 to finish out the selections. 

Steals might take awhile.  So be patient.   We are using all of Tuesday and Wednesday to finalize steals and final rosters.     This will take the entire day if not two days lads. 

*******   Managers will have until Thursday at 11 BST to submit their final two rosters with lineups confirmed by me (as I will be building 32 of them on buildlineup.com). *********

Please work with me on organizing your formation, player names, team jersey colors and if you want to use an anthem or song (I'll post it anonymously in the Lineup, Ranking, and Tables Thread for all to subterfuge :) 
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 04:32:51 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

RAWK Schedule of Events for Managers

DAY #3 & 4 - Building Your Lineups
Wednesday February 3rd and Thursday February 4th, 2021 -  Rules to Navigate

FORMING LINEUPS

- Managers are in charge of building lineups for 2 teams (assigned and selected) with the help of the commissioner - who will format all teams. 

- Each starting XI must be approved by the commissioner and adhere to the basic principles below

A.  Players must have played 1 game for your club in the decade chosen (please label the decade on your lineup submission)

B.  Players selected to play in secondary or tertiary positions are fine but it is not allowed to play Hyypia at GK or something beyond the limits of our generosity

C.  Managers must select players from each of the following decades  70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s.  Players/Legends from the 50s and 60s are free to be selected either on their own or using a Wild Card

D.  Managers  may not select more than 3 players from any one decade in their starting XI (this does not include Wild Card picks - so if you have four studs from the 70's Wild Card one of them and you're good)

E.  Each manager is able to use 1 Wild Card (whether a player who he wants to fit into the side but is outside the decade requirement or a player from the club who is a legend and need not be counted towards any decade).

Day #5 FRIDAY: THE GREAT RESHUFFLING RULES
Friday February 5th, 2021 -  Rules to Navigate

After the commissioner posts rosters, all league managers will have 24 hours to review and reshuffle their lineups using appearances as a guideline

Once all 32 teams are posted, any manager may decide to make immediate changes to their roster if:

1.  That player is not on another roster for the Champions League  (Player A is a top player but did not make Consortium #1's lineup and his appearances fall to your consortium next, you may request a transfer).

2.  That player is eligible to play for your consortium (i.e. played 1 game for the club/league in the decade you are listing him in)

3.  You are the first manager to confirm with me (via RAWK mail) your decision to include that player into your consortium

**** THIS WILL SET OFF A SERIES OF CASCADING EVENTS ---- so every confirmed change to lineups must be confirmed by me before it is official and then subsequently posted in the Mangers thread for everyone else to see...

This window lasts only from Friday 9am (EST) to Saturday Morning (EST)

EUROPA LEAGUE

-  Once teams formally are eliminated from the ECL, they will become eligible for the Europa league and the Rankings for each of the 16 teams that fall out will begin.

The Commissioner will offer managers an option to continue with the existing teams as is OR draft 2 additional players to replace Europa rostered players with players who went unpicked during the roster formation for Champions League.
    This would be a one day draft between the commissioner and managers individually where manager could replace weaker players.  All 16 managers would have to agree to this before the ECL assignments for this to work.

This is a winner take all tournament worth 10 points - and could easily decide the Championship in total
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 04:11:23 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

b]RAWK Schedule of Events for Managers[/b]

DAY #5 - Scoring & The Draw
Friday February 5th, 2021 -  Scoring & The Draw

Old Rules for Anonymous Style Tournaments - Rules that will be the same as the World Cup Holiday Draft

1.  Anonymity: Managers are instructed and incentivized to avoid telling the group who (which team(s) they have been assigned

2.  Voting & Organizational Systems:  Draws are still included; Points for wins and votes for tie-breaks; If I have to break a tie, I will always vote for pens first
     Teams will be built through me using Buildlineup.com this time -- organization will be done by me and the manager(s) email

3.  The first 16 assignments will be randomly drawn again and assigned by me.

4.  There will be four matches every day until we get to the Semis and Finals

5.  There will be one opportunity during the draft to make any changes to teams - Costs 5 votes per change with a maximum of 2 in total

6.  Every Pot 3 or Pot 4 team who makes the knockouts, will be awarded a 1 point bonus

7. The basic tenets still apply (same rule one player from each 70s/80s/90s/00s/10s & no more than 3 in any one decade) + 1 Wildcard between the two teams being managed

8. Each manager will be allowed up to 2 changes for either of his teams (between end of 2nd game and beginning of 3rd group match).  It will cost 5 votes per change.

LAST TIME

So, much of the fun during our last anonymous draft was in how the desire to answer criticism was harnessed by the importance of staying anonymous.  There were some fantastic posts that will go down as some of the more hilarious pieces of fiction ever written on RAWK.
I heard all kinds of griping that was so delicious to hear and then see how the manager processed this anger into making changes when public opinion is against you.  Finally RAWK, the supporters have to create believers from nothing!   How very Jurgen of us!

Anyway, in an effort to make this entire spectacle last longer, maintain interest, and produce some conscientious shit talk that leads to something, the commissioner has devised a point system for subterfuge that will also count towards manager totals.
There are four ways you can accrue points while waiting for voting to commence or finish.  They are below.  Points for detective work, internet influencing, humorists or people who know how to cause distress, and those who are adept at clearing their own fingerprints on catastrophe.

Allow this to be fun, if possible, as this is more of an experimental aspect of the draft -- something could fall off in future competitions if it became tiresome, too conflictual or was too impulsive and easy to read.

New Rules for Champions League Tournament  #1

1.  There will be a new separate subterfuge point system introduced in this tournament (added to the contest and could change the course of RAWK history)
          I am calling it (SPAR) - Shithouse Post Anonymous Rules

A.  Sherlock Deduction Post:  Each manager gets 5 posts to correctly name any opponent's team (5 POINTS MAX)

1) If posting manager is correct, the points will be awarded to the total points in the next playing round but will not be made public until (Knockouts/Semis)
                     2) If posting manager is incorrect, then..... (still working on)

B.  Hammer Time Influence Post:  When a post or a group of posts leads to a manager making a change to their side after a perceived poor choice via post

1) "Henry has no business playing on the left side" --- and the manager makes a move to change him and reposition him (1 POINT PER CHANGE)

C.  Funny Funny Posts:  The poster who causes the most distress to the other managers will gain (3 points determined at the end of the tournament)

1) Criteria:  Because managers cannot respond directly to criticism without "outing" themselves, manager who cause havoc via humor compete for 3 points
                      **** the commissioner will cut and paste the winning entries (must have at least two solid posts and the commissioners confirmation to win)

D.  Cover Your Ass (CYA) Protect Your Anonymity Posts:  5 best posts that muddy the water most effectively will be given a point each over the tournament.  Pure subterfuge (1 Point per Manager Max)

SPAR Topic                           Possible Points                                                                  Result

Guess a Manager                                  5                             Either (you guess 5 teams correctly or 5 teams guess incorrectly about you)
            The Sherlock

Undue Influence                       
         The Hammer Time                               1                           Can you post something that will influence other managers into making changes

Chaos Humor                                     3                         Can you trigger someone into outing their team?  Can you use humor to cause knock on effects?             
          Funny Funny

CYA - Subterfuge                               1                         Can you cover your tracks?  Best post at obscuring their teams get a max of 1 point (top 5 get points)

RECAP

Managers score points through wins and draws for both of their teams.  Votes are used to break ties and also a kind of currency for making any changes or dominating opponents.
The SPAR system allows for extra points to be earned at the end of the tournament and will not be calculated except at one point (before knockouts) during play.  At the end, we will have another big reveal to see who is the King of Bullshit.

Club Team Points                                                                                            Manager Ranking                                           Manager Ranking + SPAR System
            (Points  ---- Total Votes For)                                                    (2 Team Combined Point Total)                                (2 Team Combined Point Total)

1.                                                                                                   1.                                                                                     1.                                             
2.                                                                                                   2.                                                                                     2.
3.                                                                                                   3.                                                                                     3.
4.                                                                                                   4.                                                                                     4.
5.                                                                                                   5.                                                                                     5.
6.                                                                                                   6.                                                                                     6.
7.                                                                                                   7.                                                                                     7.
8.                                                                                                   8.                                                                                     8.
9.                                                                                                   9.                                                                                     9.
10.                                                                                               10.                                                                                   10.
11.                                                                                               11.                                                                                   11.
12.                                                                                               12.                                                                                   12.
13.                                                                                               13.                                                                                   13.
14.                                                                                               14.                                                                                   14.
15.                                                                                               15.                                                                                   15.
16.                                                                                               16.                                                                                   16.

*** TOP 10 Teams QUALIFY AUTOMATICALLY for the 2nd Annual Anonymous UEFA Champions League Tournament

Voting

There are three possible outcomes for all games:

1. Winning
2. Draw
3. Losing

Votes will be counted in aggregate over the entire tournament to help break ties and to give credit to teams who do enough to earn a draw but not enough to win the match.

The commissioner is the last person to vote in this game.  My job is, as I see it, is to get a result that works. 

For me, if given a choice, and it is not a blow out, I WILL ALWAYS VOTE TO NARROW THE MARGINS --- WHICH USUALLY MEANS A DRAW.  When we get to knockouts, this will mean penalties.  I will always try to let luck run the draft rather than the heavy hand of the last vote.

Be warned.  And be prepared to win by more than one if you want comfort from this commissioner
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 04:09:40 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Read these Rules
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
List of Steals - 15 Picks

Consortium Selected Player Steal                                     Losing Consortium                                   Name of Player Stolen

1.   Portuguese Consortium                                                      Barcelona                                                      Ronaldinho

2.   NW Germany Consortium                                                   Real Madrid                                                     Ronaldo

3.   English Consortium                                                         Milan Consortium                                               Zanetti

4.   Spanish Consortium                                                            Liverpool                                                         Salah

5.   French Consortium                                                           Brazil (Chile)                                               Carlos Alberto

6.   Argentine (Uruguay) Consortium                                     Milan Consortium                                                 Pirlo

7.   Manchester Consortium                                                     Barcelona                                                        Luis Figo

8.   S Italy Consortium                                                             ---------                                                    ----------

* 9.   Dutch Consortium                                                         Real Madrid                                                   Zinedine Zidane

10.  Portuguese Consortium                                                  Bayern Munich                                                Paul Breitner

11.  NW Germany Consortium                                               Barcelona                                                       Luis Suarez

12.   English Consortium                                                          Liverpool                                                           Barnes

13.   Spanish Consortium                                                      Liverpool                                                              Mane

14.    French Consortium                                                           Juventus                                                          Gentile

15.    Argentine (Uruguay) Consortium

* added the Dutch Consortium to the steals side of the ledger by Commissioner research into the matter.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 09:24:53 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
List of Protected & Exempt Players

Manager                                             Players Protected                                       Players Exempt

Milan Consortium                                        Marco Van Basten                                        Paolo Maldini
                                                                     Ruud Gullit                                                 Franco Baresi
                                                                                                                                    Guiseppe Bergomi

Real Madrid                                                Cristiano Ronaldo
                                                                        Redondo

S German Consortium                                 Franz Beckenbauer                                      Phillip Lahm
                                                                    Lothar Matthaus                                         Gerd Muller

NW Italian Consortium                                   Michel Platini
                                                                    Gaetano Scirea

Liverpool                                                    Graeme Souness                                        Steve Gerrard
                                                                   Kenny Dalglish

Barcelona                                                    Dani Alves                                                   Leo Messi
                                                            Johannes Neeskens                                       Sergio Busquets
                                                                                                                                     Carlos Puyol

Brazilian Consortium                                  Garrincha                                                      Pele
                                                                  Socrates                                                 Nilton Santos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_one-club_men_in_association_football
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:01:08 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Portuguese Consortium Pick - Ronaldinho (Barcelona)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The NW German Consortium selects Ronaldo from Real Madrid

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The English Consortium select Javier Zanetti from Inter Milan

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Spanish Consortium select Mo Salah from Liverpool

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The French Consortium selects Carlos Alberto from Santos FC - Brazil (Chile) Consortium

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Argentine (Uruguayan) Consortium selects Andrea Pirlo from AC Milan

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Manchester Consortium selects Luis Figo from Barcelona

« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 05:14:33 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Dutch Consortium select Zinedine Zidane from Real Madrid

**** This closes out the first round of Steals!!!!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Portuguese Consortium selects Paul Breitner from Bayern Munich

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

NW German Consortium selects Luis Suarez from Barcelona

*** Barcelona have surpassed the eligible number of Steals (Brazil & Barca are done)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The English Consortium selects John Barnes from Liverpool

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Spanish Consortium selects Sadio Mane from Liverpool

*** Liverpool have surpassed the eligible number of Steals (Brazil & Barca are also done)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The French Consortium selects Claudio Gentile from Juventus

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Argentinian Consortium selects Roberto Baggio from Juventus

*** this concludes the Steals portion of the Draft
*** the commissioner reserves the right to add one steal to the SW Italian Consortium if he feels it would help the overall competition
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
CL-Europa Teams in Random Order

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Draw for Europa wildcard selection:

WC Pick           Team Selecting                      Wild Card Player Selected                Team               

1                    Galatasaray
   2                    Flamengo
   3                    Feyenoord
   4                    Leeds
   5                    Lyon
   6                    Fenerbahce
   7                    Deportivo La Coruna
   8                    Tottenham
   9                    Red Star Belgrade
   10                  Newcastle
   11                  Shakhtar Donetsk
   12                  Celtic
   13                  Udinese
   14                  Monaco
   15                  Dynamo Kiev
   16                  Lazio

« Last Edit: February 6, 2021, 11:10:14 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Milan Consortium - AC Milan & Inter Milan
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

« Last Edit: February 7, 2021, 02:55:13 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Argentine (Uruguay) Consortium - River Plate, Boca Juniors, Newell's Old Boys, & Penarol
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Barcelona Consortium
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Real Madrid Consortium
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Liverpool Consortium
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Manchester Consortium - Man United, Man City & Everton
                      Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Brazil (Chile) Consortium -  Botafogo, Santos FC, Corinthians, and Colo Colo

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Spanish Consortium -  Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

NW German Consortium - Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Monchengladbach, Shalke 04

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

S. Germany Consortium - Bayern Munich & VfB Stuttgart

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

English Consortium - Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham United

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Portuguese Consortium - Benfica, Sporting CP, & Porto FC

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

« Last Edit: February 6, 2021, 05:05:34 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Dutch Consortium - Ajax & PSV Eindhovem

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

SW Italian Consortium - Napoli, Fiorentina, Parma, Roma

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

French Consortium - Marseille, PSG, & Bordeaux

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

« Last Edit: February 8, 2021, 01:01:56 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

NW Italian Consortium - Juventus & Sampdoria

Home                         

Away

3rd Kit

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN: