Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture) UEFA CUP FINALS (CL & EL)

Win - S Germany Consortium
Draw - S Germany- Dutch Consortium
Win - Dutch Consortium
Win - Feyenoord
Draw - Feyenoord-Deportivo
Win - Deportivo La Coruna

Author Topic: RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL & Europa Draft (Managers Thread) KNOCKOUTS - FINALS  (Read 56816 times)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah Jordan for god's sake you're forgetting anonymity! To draft anonymous in the usual draft format we would have to pm our picks to trend, and then he would have to post each individual pick for all to see! Do you want him to have a breakdown??!!

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
But we're not drafting one player at a time are we?

We do our XIs.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
It’s like when you decide you’ll play a board game with the family and after trying to read the rules you think you might leave it for your dad to sort.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Just pick one club players and then you don't have to worry about it.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

Nah we can still steal, the ones at the top can only have three one club exemptions so we can still steal any others
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

What if they’re all shit?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looking forward to the second team actually.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
Nah we can still steal, the ones at the top can only have three one club exemptions so we can still steal any others

One club players can't be. So if you have Messi he's locked in.

What if they’re all shit?

At least it'll be pure shit and not "the best ever Porto team, featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane". I will not be voting for Frankenstein teams!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
ohhhhhh only 3?  thought all one clubbers were exempt

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
One club players can't be. So if you have Messi he's locked in.

Nah you can only lock in three

So, for example, if you pick Messi, Iniesta and Xavi as your three one club men then someone else could potentially steal Puyol
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
At least it'll be pure shit and not "the best ever Porto team, featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane". I will not be voting for Frankenstein teams!
yeah. I won't be voting for that drug cheat Hobbit version of bill gates messi either. Talk about a Frankenstein

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders

3 exemption max  for top teams to go with 2 protections --- 5 players are a core of a team and not every team will have one clubbers...

The rest are available for steals
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 03:06:34 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
yeah. I won't be voting for that drug cheat Hobbit version of bill gates messi either. Talk about a Frankenstein

Wait no...that's not what I meant...please don't do that!!!

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nah you can only lock in three

So, for example, if you pick Messi, Iniesta and Xavi as your three one club men then someone else could potentially steal Puyol

Except Xavi and Iniesta played for second teams after their Barca time... but the principle is right.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
Except Xavi and Iniesta played for second teams after their Barca time... but the principle is right.

I thought there was no limit? So you could have 11 one club men and nobody would steal anyone.

They could take someone else, right? Eg if I have Barcelona someone could take Coutinho even though he's not in my team?

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Question - do the steals have to adhere to the decade restrictions? i.e. If say the Argentine consortium wanted to steal Ronaldinho from the 00s, then that would mean they can only pick 2 more players from that era in their final team. I'm assuming so, as that makes the most sense. But just checking  :) 
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No subterfuge lads... Not yet.  Hold onto your hats
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No idea what's gonig on.

It honestly isnt rocket science so far

You've got your teams. You pick your team now, if you've got any one club men you can pick up to 3 to not get stolen. And then you can pick another 2 players to be exempt from stealing. I'm sure its going to get a lot more complicated but right now its pretty basic stuff Samie. Do you need to pop round Nanny Bobbys for some help?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Question - do the steals have to adhere to the decade restrictions? i.e. If say the Argentine consortium wanted to steal Ronaldinho from the 00s, then that would mean they can only pick 2 more players from that era in their final team. I'm assuming so, as that makes the most sense. But just checking  :)
I'd feckin hope so!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

You've got your teams. You pick your team now, if you've got any one club men you can pick up to 3 to not get stolen. And then you can pick another 2 players to be exempt from stealing. I'm sure its going to get a lot more complicated but right now its pretty basic stuff Samie. Do you need to pop round Nanny Bobbys for some help?
;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No idea what's gonig on.

Just updated the Protected Players List on the Rules Thread.

Will be updating them as they come in.

Manangers may steal any player from these consortiums not on this list!!!!

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=346899.msg17596661#msg17596661
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 03:58:24 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Where has all this one club man and up to three being exempt but come from? And if you say “the rules” again I’ll be furious.

Although I think it’s a moot point for me.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That Milan consortium is absolutely disgusting

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
It’s like when you decide you’ll play a board game with the family and after trying to read the rules you think you might leave it for your dad to sort.

And just like in that situation, it's probably best to just play along and pick it up as you go  ;D
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Where has all this one club man and up to three being exempt but come from? And if you say “the rules” again I’ll be furious.

Although I think it’s a moot point for me.

For teams ranked in the top half - we are going to pillage them. Ravage them.

But before we do that, they get to protect a few players.  Two kinds:

1.  Franchise tags or Protection for up to 2 players who played for them who they own because of appearances

2.  Exempt 1 club players -- but some consortiums have a lot of those and some do not (i.e. Barcelona has a few; and Real Madrid do not)  --- so we need to balance that

Hence a maximum of 3 one club exemptions ------> this is only during Steals.....

After that, if you want to field a team of 1-club players then have at it  :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks mate.

No Subterfuge yet or even Counter Subterfuge.  This is a blanket statement for all members not directed just at Samie.

Anyone who tramples these rules ---- before lineups get made will get points deducted from them by the commissioner.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
And just like in that situation, it's probably best to just play along and pick it up as you go  ;D

I’ll be out by then!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’ll be out by then!

No you will not.  You were assigned a fantastic consortium.

And you secure points three ways:

1. ECL winning games with first team
    ECL winning games with second team

2. Subterfuge points

3. Europa League Tourney

So, I appreciate your levity here, and I agree with Elzar!

1. Lets get the protected few from the Oligarchs of the draft (top 7 ranked teams)

2. Lets watch the carnage as the rest of their teams are pillaged (bottom 8 ranked teams)

*** This will change the underlying competition after this as rankings now are meaningless 

3. Then, lets all plan and build teams as the Empire plans to Strike back and post them according to rules

4. Then By Friday, lets reschuffle a bit to cure all injustices in everyones rosters before battle begins

Simples
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just waiting on Liverpool, Barcelona Consortium Managers before we start STEALING!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 06:25:59 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Are we sure Lahm qualifies for the 1-club rule? He spent two full seasons at Stuttgart (albeit on a two year loan) and he actually got his Bundesliga debut there.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Only ever been a Bayern player officially though

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah still technically Bayern.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are we sure Lahm qualifies for the 1-club rule? He spent two full seasons at Stuttgart (albeit on a two year loan) and he actually got his Bundesliga debut there.

Lahm has secured his exemption to play for the S German consortium.   The loan was the deciding factor.

Good question.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This is too complex for me this.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I bet your the type who wears runners with straps instead of laces

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan

Just take it step by step, it's really easy.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Get assigned a team(s).
Put a team together with players from 70s/80s/90s/00s/10s (1 atleast from each decade, 3 from a decade max).
Decide what two players from that team you don't want people to take away from you.
Find out if any of those players were a one club player (you can hold onto 3 one club players, they can't get stole either)
You'll find out intime if players have been taken from your team. If they have, pick new players to replace them.
Just focus on putting a team together for now

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I bet your the type who wears runners with straps instead of laces

Trainers you pleb.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I’ve put my team together but expecting to lose at least half of it.

Who have you got Elmo? PM me.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trainers you pleb.
Runners on my side of the Irish Sea numbnuts