Author Topic: Female Vital Statistics - HELP  (Read 42888 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Female Vital Statistics - HELP
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2010, 03:05:30 pm »
we need a fluffy update tracker!

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2010, 03:08:27 pm »
he could do a Hansel and Gretel trail all the way to the bedroom.

Follow the cheeseburger to the surprise dessert at the end

A cockney cowboy

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2010, 03:16:46 pm »
he could do a Hansel and Gretel trail all the way to the bedroom.

Follow the cheeseburger to the surprise dessert at the end
Nah he should just rub his neck with some smokey bacon, although it might cause a bit of confusion, as she will have lust in her eyes but he wont know if its for him or the bacon.

Who am I kidding, of course it will be for the bacon.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2010, 03:32:27 pm »
Some first date outfit ideas.

Hopefully you schmooze her enough to get back to your bed......

and it goes so well that you are a matched pair

And have wonderful kids....

and a dog

I hope it works out for you lad

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2010, 03:38:39 pm »
Has anyone thought to ask how old she is?  I mean, if she's 22 and big it's less likely to be flabby.  If she's 42 and that size everything's likely to be flabby AND heading south.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2010, 04:01:58 pm »
Sounds like this is one date were having baked beans in your pubes would be an advantage.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2010, 04:02:58 pm »
Sounds like this is one date were having baked beans in your pubes would be an advantage.

Just have be careful with the frank part of that equation.... she could get carried away

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2010, 04:26:08 pm »
Get her phone number.
Tell her to meet you say at 8pm.
Enter restaurant/pub at 8:15pm. (Don't do pick ups on blinds)

Call her using the anonymous feature (*69 or whatever the fuck it is), look around and wait for someone to answer.

If she is fat make a run for it and pretend you died.
If shes fit then walk in 2-3 minutes later (so as to not seem suspicious with the phone call) and make up some BS excuse as to why you are 20 minutes late.

Problem solved.

Also, she will most likely have a dick so be prepared for that.
Only problem being she has seen photos of him, so unless he is going in disguise, I dont think thats going to work. :P

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2010, 04:34:04 pm »
Only problem being she has seen photos of him, so unless he is going in disguise, I dont think thats going to work. :P

He could ask her to wear something distinctive so he can quickly spot her from a distance and possibly make god his escape

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2010, 04:35:18 pm »
Walk in with a stormtrooper helmet then.

:D

I'll bet she is already picturing the wedding.......

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2010, 05:01:54 pm »
Who cares how big she is? Stop being such a fucking puff and smash it.

Tart.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline sparkiemark73

• Legacy Fan
  • Hairway to Steven
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2010, 05:09:45 pm »
Yep, ride the waves... you can always get off at the next port if you feel seasick.
"Here's Dalglish...........Oh and a goal!!"
PSN - sparkness08

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2010, 06:39:39 pm »
Who cares how big she is? Stop being such a fucking puff and smash it.

Tart.
Exactly.

Although the key is not to tell anyone about it. I think we may be past that part, but never mind people on the internet aren't real anyway.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2010, 08:42:00 pm »
Remember to take a bag of flour with you.  That way you can roll her in it to find her twat.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2010, 11:30:25 pm »
She's curvy but quite well in proportion. Be careful with back measurements/bra size because in theory a 38C is the equivalent of a 34DD, but it depends on what actually fits the woman best.

She'll be 12-14 on top, depending on how big her chest actually is (as opposed to her back size) and probably the same on the bottom.

Sod this lot on here. If you think she looks hot then go for it. She's gonna be just as nervous about you and I've seen pics of you and you're a good looking bloke!
Thank you Kez, both for the very useful advice and for the compliment

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2010, 11:32:59 pm »
Not in James' case. He's got a London Underground ASBO and his name on a special register after he acknowledged a few people in an 'underhand' manner. :wave
You know me well.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2010, 11:34:53 pm »
Has anyone thought to ask how old she is?  I mean, if she's 22 and big it's less likely to be flabby.  If she's 42 and that size everything's likely to be flabby AND heading south.
32 mate so right in the middle ;D

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2010, 11:35:12 pm »
All kidding aside, if you find her attractive , have fun with her and she makes you happy go for it.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2010, 11:38:36 pm »
All kidding aside, if you find her attractive , have fun with her and she makes you happy go for it.

At least the cake will be good

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2010, 11:16:18 am »
Thank you Kez, both for the very useful advice and for the compliment

You're welcome! And I'd just like to confirm...

You're his date!

I am too young, too tall and the wrong proportions to be his date!

Offline TheoRacle

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC Supporter
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2010, 11:48:17 am »
Top thread lads and lasses!

Just what we all needed  a good laugh. Cheers

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2010, 12:04:59 pm »
Hassinator has offered to style him 8)

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2010, 12:30:32 pm »
We should all agree to take roles:

A) spotter - someone standing on the street that the pub's on, stationed on munter-watch

B) motivator - posing as a 'freshen up' man, someone sits in the gents lav for the duration of the date, to provide emotional support and encouragement when he runs out of things to say. And also a can of Africa so he can give his man a spray if things go well.

C) hass - sitting in his VisVim lined Opel Senator will have a complete replica of his suit for when he dribbles.

D) 'The friend' - when she erns out to be a complete mental with a thirst for blood only rivalled by birds at the Primark sale - 'the friend' turns up, spikes the fat bird's drink with anthrax, and MichaelA is standing by in the RAWK transit to ferry us all away, and we'll go and indulge our fantasies in some dodgy lappy in Camden.

Any volunteers? Anyone...

Ahaha ;D
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2010, 11:59:03 am »
Hassinator has offered to style him 8)
YES. All over that.

LFSea I'll spot your spotter.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2010, 12:06:31 pm »
So any updates?

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2010, 12:11:22 pm »
internet dating is boss, haha lovely
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2010, 12:19:37 pm »
So any updates?
Thursday is the day after Wednesday so er, no. I'm in Brussels and the weather is sunny, if that's a good enough update :)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2010, 12:21:38 pm »
Thursday is the day after Wednesday so er, no. I'm in Brussels and the weather is sunny, if that's a good enough update :)

Good enough for me. Then again I am easily pleased.

Offline Una cerveza, por favor

• As cold as ice... and almost as interesting.™
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡Sí sí sí, la Copa ya está aquí!
    • JFT96
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2010, 02:12:11 pm »
Just a suggestion, buy her some chocolates from there. When you go on your date you can present it to her and say 'I got you a little something from Belgium'. Not only do girls dig chocolate but she'll also think you are thoughtful and will already be on the phone to her sister and her ma telling them she's found the perfect man.

You can thank me later.
C'est la vie.

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2010, 02:14:18 pm »
Just a suggestion, buy her some chocolates from there. When you go on your date you can present it to her and say 'I got you a little something from Belgium'. Not only do girls dig chocolate but she'll also think you are thoughtful and will already be on the phone to her sister and her ma telling them she's found the perfect man.

You can thank me later.

she won't be able to speak to her sister/ ma - she'll be too busy scoffing the chocs...
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2010, 02:18:44 pm »

You can thank me later.

Of, if you want to impressher with some healthy eating just give her a few Sprouts. Just don't stand downwind of her once she scoffs them.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2010, 02:22:00 pm »
Blind Date chokes on James' choc shock.

Offline Una cerveza, por favor

• As cold as ice... and almost as interesting.™
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡Sí sí sí, la Copa ya está aquí!
    • JFT96
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2010, 02:31:39 pm »
C'est la vie.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2010, 02:32:04 pm »
This is all a little bit creepy.

Just sayin'.

PM me yours. x

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2010, 02:34:26 pm »
We should all agree to take roles:

A) spotter - someone standing on the street that the pub's on, stationed on munter-watch

B) motivator - posing as a 'freshen up' man, someone sits in the gents lav for the duration of the date, to provide emotional support and encouragement when he runs out of things to say. And also a can of Africa so he can give his man a spray if things go well.

C) hass - sitting in his VisVim lined Opel Senator will have a complete replica of his suit for when he dribbles.

D) 'The friend' - when she erns out to be a complete mental with a thirst for blood only rivalled by birds at the Primark sale - 'the friend' turns up, spikes the fat bird's drink with anthrax, and MichaelA is standing by in the RAWK transit to ferry us all away, and we'll go and indulge our fantasies in some dodgy lappy in Camden.

Any volunteers? Anyone...
That.my friend, reads like a russian spy thriller.

Anything you wanna admit to us?

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2010, 02:35:49 pm »

You can thank me later.

Or get her a bag of Revels, if she's boggin' eat all the nice ones and leave her with coffee and raisin ones, she'll take the hint.

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2010, 05:47:35 pm »

You can thank me later.

I may gatecrash his date if he's turning up with Godiva :lickin

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2010, 05:48:27 pm »

You know they make a chocolate alcohol right?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2010, 05:48:36 pm »

Naked women on horses your thing then?

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2010, 06:10:28 pm »
From chatting to her on the interweb.Yes. Is this large for a lady of 5ft6?
Has the date happened yet?

My waist is 32 James, just to give you an idea.