Author Topic: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - XBOX 1/S/X - Dec12th  (Read 8714 times)

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - XBOX 1/S/X - Dec12th
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 09:34:26 am »
Don't think the controls are off. They only need to change the aiming so that you're using sights as a default when you use left trigger instead of having to double tap it before or whatever you have to do...

Yea this is the main issue.  Pretty much every shooter I have played you hold the left trigger to ADS and release it to hip fire.  That would improve things so much.  Problem is I think it may be too late now to make such a fundamental change to the controls.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 10:29:04 am »
Yea this is the main issue.  Pretty much every shooter I have played you hold the left trigger to ADS and release it to hip fire.  That would improve things so much.  Problem is I think it may be too late now to make such a fundamental change to the controls.

It shouldn't be, up until recently on PC you had to hold right mouse to steady aim or tap to ADS, which again is unlike other games on the platform. They added an option about a month ago to hold right mouse to ADS instead, it's great for first person mode but obviously in third person you lose the ability to do that steady aim which can be quite useful (I've mapped it to a different key now but not sure you could do that on console).

Had a few good games over the last few days, managed to win a game of squads with complete randoms and won 3 of my last 4 solo games playing pretty aggressively. The balance is nice now too, the only weapons I really avoid are the S12K auto shotgun, the Win94 and the crossbow, the rest are useful in different situations.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 01:54:53 pm »
It shouldn't be, up until recently on PC you had to hold right mouse to steady aim or tap to ADS, which again is unlike other games on the platform. They added an option about a month ago to hold right mouse to ADS instead, it's great for first person mode but obviously in third person you lose the ability to do that steady aim which can be quite useful (I've mapped it to a different key now but not sure you could do that on console).

I'll take a look at the options for controls on XBox but the whole game is very basic in all regards including the menus custom settings. 

I'm enjoying the game but need to work on my gun game, the only way I get anywhere near the top positions is by keeping a very low profile and avoiding confrontation.  Problem with that is I spend 20 minutes sneaking around the island or hiding only to die the first time I am spotted.  This makes it quite hard to find the motivation to start another game.

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 04:02:06 pm »
I'll take a look at the options for controls on XBox but the whole game is very basic in all regards including the menus custom settings. 

I'm enjoying the game but need to work on my gun game, the only way I get anywhere near the top positions is by keeping a very low profile and avoiding confrontation.  Problem with that is I spend 20 minutes sneaking around the island or hiding only to die the first time I am spotted.  This makes it quite hard to find the motivation to start another game.

Yeah it takes a lot of practice to get good. For combat I'd suggest dropping in high population areas for a good few hours and just fighting as much as you can. Good areas in Erangel (the island map) are Military, School, Pochinki and good areas in Miramar (desert map) are Pecado and Hacienda del Patron (it's next to San Martin in the middle of the map). If you survive the early game then maybe take a vehicle and drive to whichever building is closest to the centre of the next zone as soon as possible, more players should arrive afterwards and you can fight those guys for more practice (this is also a pretty solid strategy for winning games if you're quick enough).

As for getting shot in the back, you just need to learn to be more aware and to really make sure your positioning is right. You never want to be too far from the nearest bit of cover, don't sit/stand still, be quiet when possible, play with headphones if you can to hear approaching enemies better, learn the map so you know where enemies are likely to be and where the best routes are, find a strategy that suits you. Ideally on Miramar you want to take the high ground and use the ridges as cover, that way you can't get shot unless an enemy gets close, and you should hear them approaching as a result. On Erangel use hills, rocks and trees to keep you covered and constantly move about on the spot while scanning other cover for enemies. Also plan ahead to make sure the next zone doesn't force you to run through a field or across an open road, again learning the map helps with this.

I'd recommend watching some highlights from decent streamers too. They mostly play first-person now but their older videos are all third-person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q-bpBlR-s4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdk0uNPTFSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRNHzGVDy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kHZvBNK6I

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfK7qpS954pk14YvDCsWCuw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/AculiteGaming/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/jackfrags/videos

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 04:40:04 pm »
snip

Appreciate all the advice, I kinda knew I was just going to have to force the issue to get better at combat but you laying it out makes it clear I have to be braver!  I'm already pretty good at traveling around the island undetected which makes it frustrating when you are in the final 5 and get wasted without putting up much of a fight.

I've not played the desert map yet as I think its only just been released on XBox?

I will take a look at the you tube vids and thank you for the links and taking the time to compile them!

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2018, 10:48:36 am »
Appreciate all the advice, I kinda knew I was just going to have to force the issue to get better at combat but you laying it out makes it clear I have to be braver!  I'm already pretty good at traveling around the island undetected which makes it frustrating when you are in the final 5 and get wasted without putting up much of a fight.

I've not played the desert map yet as I think its only just been released on XBox?

I will take a look at the you tube vids and thank you for the links and taking the time to compile them!

No worries, it takes ages to learn the ropes with this game, you can sneak a win now and then by playing really safe but to get good you need to get involved more. I have no idea what the xbox version has to be honest, not really keeping chance since I have it on glorious PC already.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 11:45:37 am »
No worries, it takes ages to learn the ropes with this game, you can sneak a win now and then by playing really safe but to get good you need to get involved more. I have no idea what the xbox version has to be honest, not really keeping chance since I have it on glorious PC already.

I am finding out just how tough this game is to get good at don't worry! Had a couple of games last night and always tend to get top 20, even when I dropped in the middle of Polyanna, racking up a few more kills but mostly with shot guns clearing buildings.  Am I right in saying that as the zone gets small, there is a huge advantage to getting there first to set up in cover and then pick off those arriving afterwards as they are chased in?  That's what I'm going to try and work on anyway...

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2018, 04:57:07 pm »
I am finding out just how tough this game is to get good at don't worry! Had a couple of games last night and always tend to get top 20, even when I dropped in the middle of Polyanna, racking up a few more kills but mostly with shot guns clearing buildings.  Am I right in saying that as the zone gets small, there is a huge advantage to getting there first to set up in cover and then pick off those arriving afterwards as they are chased in?  That's what I'm going to try and work on anyway...

If you can rush a building or high ground in the centre then it can definitely work if you get there first, but not always. The problem with going in early is everyone else can see you move and pick you off, and when you get in position you can potentially be approached/shot from all angles. If you wait until the last second to move you can keep the blue zone to your back and ensure you're only going to get attacked from the front, and it also gives you time to scope out the various bits of cover and make sure no one is lurking close by.

Both strategies can work, the key is just taking the approach that suits the situation.

Offline Zend...en the clowns

• Legacy Fan
  • Likes BBQ sauce a bit too much..
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2018, 03:20:48 pm »
Got this last night for 17 quid on cdkeys.com shitload of fun, i'll be miles better at this when I stop shitting meself anytime i get into a gunfight.
He posts in the day, he posts in the niiiiiiggghht,
That Zend...en the clowns, his timings just right.

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2018, 12:32:17 am »
  Am I right in saying that as the zone gets small, there is a huge advantage to getting there first to set up in cover and then pick off those arriving afterwards as they are chased in?  That's what I'm going to try and work on anyway...

That's essentially my strategy in a nutshell. Works a treat too, I got 3rd last night and the only kill I got was the guy who was 4th.
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2018, 12:06:47 pm »
If you can rush a building or high ground in the centre then it can definitely work if you get there first, but not always. The problem with going in early is everyone else can see you move and pick you off, and when you get in position you can potentially be approached/shot from all angles. If you wait until the last second to move you can keep the blue zone to your back and ensure you're only going to get attacked from the front, and it also gives you time to scope out the various bits of cover and make sure no one is lurking close by.

Both strategies can work, the key is just taking the approach that suits the situation.

I can see your logic.. will keep plugging away...

One more question though - do weapons/vehicles etc always span at the same points/in the same buildings?  So if I dropped in to the same spot would I always find a buggy waiting for me?  The same with the attachments.

Had a game last night where I managed to sneak up on someone hidden in the trees basically covering a busy intersection and shoot them in the back.  Looted his gear, found he had an 8x zoom scope for ARs and a 4x zoom scope for SMGs... picked it all up feeling like the SAS as I scouted the next building, saw a player hiding standing still, lined him up in my sights, pulled the trigger to find that I left any ammo I need with the corpse of my kill.  Panicked and tried to get to the next building only to be spotted by the same player I was going to kill and that was me done.  So I have a way to go, but did he know where those scopes were going to be?  I have never found anything that good, or a sniper rifle.

Have also got killed by some glitches too - tried to climb over a low wall and got stuck on it until I died out of the zone. Got in to a house before it had formed properly, a chest of drawers appeared where I was standing, the game sat me on top of it, jumped off and died at #97 from falling... off a chest of drawers.  The game still has some work to do too.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 03:45:00 pm »
I can see your logic.. will keep plugging away...

One more question though - do weapons/vehicles etc always span at the same points/in the same buildings?  So if I dropped in to the same spot would I always find a buggy waiting for me?  The same with the attachments.

Had a game last night where I managed to sneak up on someone hidden in the trees basically covering a busy intersection and shoot them in the back.  Looted his gear, found he had an 8x zoom scope for ARs and a 4x zoom scope for SMGs... picked it all up feeling like the SAS as I scouted the next building, saw a player hiding standing still, lined him up in my sights, pulled the trigger to find that I left any ammo I need with the corpse of my kill.  Panicked and tried to get to the next building only to be spotted by the same player I was going to kill and that was me done.  So I have a way to go, but did he know where those scopes were going to be?  I have never found anything that good, or a sniper rifle.

Have also got killed by some glitches too - tried to climb over a low wall and got stuck on it until I died out of the zone. Got in to a house before it had formed properly, a chest of drawers appeared where I was standing, the game sat me on top of it, jumped off and died at #97 from falling... off a chest of drawers.  The game still has some work to do too.

The spawns of items are weapons change each game. Basically, there are a fixed points where a weapon or vehicle can spawn, but it's not guaranteed that they will spawn, or what item it will be.

Most weapons can spawn at any of the spawn points, but places like the military base have a higher chance to spawn the best stuff, whereas random farmhouses are more likely to have shotguns etc. However, you can get 8x scopes in random houses etc, it's not impossible.

There are a handful of weapons and items that will only spawn in military crates that the planes periodically drop (such as the m24 sniper rifle, and the Ghilli suit)

Offline lfcshaunod

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 05:48:37 pm »
Anyone know what date the desert map is released on xbox?
I'M NOT NED STARK'S BASTARD!!!

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2018, 08:42:00 am »
Anyone know what date the desert map is released on xbox?

Not sure anyone really knows until the developers decide to drop it in to an update.

The spawns of items are weapons change each game. Basically, there are a fixed points where a weapon or vehicle can spawn, but it's not guaranteed that they will spawn, or what item it will be.

Most weapons can spawn at any of the spawn points, but places like the military base have a higher chance to spawn the best stuff, whereas random farmhouses are more likely to have shotguns etc. However, you can get 8x scopes in random houses etc, it's not impossible.

There are a handful of weapons and items that will only spawn in military crates that the planes periodically drop (such as the m24 sniper rifle, and the Ghilli suit)

Why are all the guns I pick up semi auto?  I assumed something like a Micro-Uzi would just default to full auto - am I missing something very obvious?

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2018, 08:51:20 am »
Press 'B' to flick thru firing modes. Took me a while to figure that out too.

Got two kills so far lol. I'm rubbish but Ive only played it 5 or 6 times so far. Interesting game tho.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2018, 08:52:37 am »

My daughter plays Fortnite Battle Royale on the xbox. Basically the same game for kiddies.

Apparently it`s the new fad, taking over from Minecraft. Fascinating that "the kids" like these low def games when the world of ultra-real graphics is open to them.

Games my kids like to illustrate: Minecraft, Roblox, The Escapists, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2018, 09:02:38 am »
On the menu you can opt for squad or solo squad etc. If I choose to go squad, am I randomly placed with other players? Is this an okay thing to do for a noob? I wouldnt want to bring better players game down to my level. :)

Theres a lot of chat about cheats, but so far my deaths have all been legit.

Also note players in lobby with guns? I assume these are not carried through into the game and are just found lying around the lobby. Is this correct?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2018, 09:49:51 am »
On the menu you can opt for squad or solo squad etc. If I choose to go squad, am I randomly placed with other players? Is this an okay thing to do for a noob? I wouldnt want to bring better players game down to my level. :)

Theres a lot of chat about cheats, but so far my deaths have all been legit.

Also note players in lobby with guns? I assume these are not carried through into the game and are just found lying around the lobby. Is this correct?

They aren't carried into the game. I tend to wait till most of the players have jumped out the plane or go somewhere a bit more isolated but there's nothing worse than jumping into the game and dying within minutes. I like the feeling of sneaking about and at least making it to the last 20 or so even if that means hardly killing anyone or getting shit guns. I got fourth once, was pretty happy with that.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2018, 11:30:26 am »

Got two kills so far lol. I'm rubbish but Ive only played it 5 or 6 times so far. Interesting game tho.

Good god now I feel stupid! I blame the pared back menu system, there is literally nothing about control schemes in there.  Well this will help a lot!
They aren't carried into the game. I tend to wait till most of the players have jumped out the plane or go somewhere a bit more isolated but there's nothing worse than jumping into the game and dying within minutes. I like the feeling of sneaking about and at least making it to the last 20 or so even if that means hardly killing anyone or getting shit guns. I got fourth once, was pretty happy with that.

And this is the decision to be made... we were discussing this earlier in the thread.  I struggle most with gunfights and was playing like you, trying to stay out of the way and getting as high a finish as possible, but when I did have to engage someone I always lost.  The only way to get a better gun game is to drop in to high risk areas and force the contacts to get the practice.  I have only been brave enough to drop i to the Military base once so far, and yes I died very quickly!

It still takes an absolute age to improve at this game but I am slowly starting to see signs I am getting better at it.  My first hand gun kill last night - baby steps!

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2018, 11:34:55 am »
My daughter plays Fortnite Battle Royale on the xbox. Basically the same game for kiddies.

Apparently it`s the new fad, taking over from Minecraft. Fascinating that "the kids" like these low def games when the world of ultra-real graphics is open to them.

Games my kids like to illustrate: Minecraft, Roblox, The Escapists, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing.

I had a go at Fortnite, what a weird experience, building towers out of thin air and sniping off the top of them? And the speed of the kids' building was unreal.  I couldn't get my head round it at all.  Think I will leave the kids to it!

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2018, 03:56:39 pm »
I had a go at Fortnite, what a weird experience, building towers out of thin air and sniping off the top of them? And the speed of the kids' building was unreal.  I couldn't get my head round it at all.  Think I will leave the kids to it!

My daughter was down to the last ten, she sat on a hillside watching two players, who`d obviously teamed up do exactly as you said; building a tower out of thin air in about 15 secs. Someone came along with a rocket launcher, blew the bottom out and killed them both.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2018, 03:57:54 pm »

Most/All of those games are also very well designed experiences where you create things yourself, maybe that has something to do with it.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2018, 12:44:00 pm »

Spent last night trying this and got nowhere, decided to stop being lazy and look it up and its on the D-pad for XBox...

That zone moves so quickly as you get to the end of a game... I finished 6th only because I couldn't keep up with it - surely running as fast as possible should be enough to keep up? A very frustrating end. 

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2018, 12:55:59 pm »
Spent last night trying this and got nowhere, decided to stop being lazy and look it up and its on the D-pad for XBox...

That zone moves so quickly as you get to the end of a game... I finished 6th only because I couldn't keep up with it - surely running as fast as possible should be enough to keep up? A very frustrating end. 

Hold y to put away all weapons and you run a bit faster, helps a lot when getting in the circle.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline JMak

• VD ITK
  • Main Stander
  • "A wrong decision is better than indecision"
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:10 pm »
Picked this up and so far it’s been great fun, sure it’s a bit frustrating at times and the controls can be a cumbersome but the sense of danger and excitement of trying to survive is addictive. I’ve only just read up on how to zoom with a scope and I’m 5 hours in.  :butt

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:30 pm »
Hold y to put away all weapons and you run a bit faster, helps a lot when getting in the circle.

Thanks... and in the cold light of the following day, this makes complete sense, but as I was dying outside of the zone and swearing at the telly, this simple idea didn't enter my head.

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2018, 03:47:02 pm »
I got 4th yesterday. Never killed anyone. Just hid like a big girl. Then missed 1st shot of shot gun and got hosed by an uzi.

Other than that, still died without killing anyone in the other games and everyone else who killed me had the benefit of a scoped assault rifle. Damned if I can find them that easily. Not found a single scope. headshot each time. Blast. :)

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2018, 03:48:41 pm »
I got 4th yesterday. Never killed anyone. Just hid like a big girl. Then missed 1st shot of shot gun and got hosed by an uzi.

Other than that, still died without killing anyone in the other games and everyone else who killed me had the benefit of a scoped assault rifle. Damned if I can find them that easily. Not found a single scope. headshot each time. Blast. :)

If you're getting shot in the head a lot you're standing still too much ;).

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2018, 04:20:09 pm »
Thats the thing Schmitty, I was running each time apart from once, when I was shooting at some person at distance (using iron sights). Some of these players are just damned good shots. Im not gonna cry cheat as death cam looked pretty clean to me. But from now on, no distance shooting without a scope. :) I'll have another few games tonight and this time Im gonna keep it close quarters. Which essentially means I'll be hiding again. :)

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2018, 04:22:08 pm »

The better guns and scopes etc are usually in more built up areas.  Its risk/reward - you take the risk of dropping in to a busy area to be rewarded by better pick ups.  The other way is to fluke a kill and rob all their stuff.

I picked up a 4x scope (which makes a huge difference!) for an AR, a SCAR AR, an AR fore grip, Micro Uzi, extended mags and red dot for it, a pump action shotgun, a level 2 back pack, a level 3 helmet and a level 2 police vest plus assorted first aid/health stuff all in one 4-story town building.

I have had plenty of games where I dropped in to the middle of nowhere and found myself having to run across the map with nothing but a double barrelled shotgun to my name as farmhouses generally don't give you the better weapons.

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2018, 04:31:04 pm »
Im going to take my chances and drop into the centre where all the stuff is as you say Andy and just hope I get to the stuff before everyone else. Oh, and then hide. :) I'll wait for them to find me and hope i get the drop on them. My eyeballs are 52yrs old and frankly I cant see teeny pixels in teh distance so much these days.

Online Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2018, 04:39:43 pm »
Tried a few games last night with the VSS, that thing fires super fast and they never know where they're getting shot from. Managed to kill one guy by just lying down 20 metres away and popping a few shots at him every time he sat still.

Im going to take my chances and drop into the centre where all the stuff is as you say Andy and just hope I get to the stuff before everyone else. Oh, and then hide. :) I'll wait for them to find me and hope i get the drop on them. My eyeballs are 52yrs old and frankly I cant see teeny pixels in teh distance so much these days.

You can always drop something juicy like a painkiller or first aid in the middle of the room you're hiding in too, 9 times out of 10 if someone comes in they run straight for the loot, then you can blast them from a few feet away. You don't need good eyes when the barrel of your gun is practically touching the guy!

Also this might sound obvious but if you're running in the open try to at least bend your path a bit to keep yourself close to cover at all times.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2018, 04:40:48 pm »

Give it a try.. I was just as risk averse when I started out, but its hugely frustrating to just hide for an entire game and then get completely outmatched by a more experienced player, carrying all the guns possible, in your first gun fight.  I know, I've been there!

I always try and drop in a town now, it adds an extra bit of edge to the game watching all these other players dropping around you in to the same place.  Its also more intense when the town you are in is outside the game zone and you have to head out in to the streets to travel.  You will definitely find yourself dying more quickly, but you will definitely also find better guns/attachments and pick up gun fighting experience much more quickly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2018, 01:23:43 pm »
Anyone play this on xbox on here? Would be decent getting a squad together.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2018, 01:32:51 pm »
Anyone play this on xbox on here? Would be decent getting a squad together.

GT: Mondzz

Up for that :wave

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2018, 03:34:05 pm »
GT: Mondzz

Up for that :wave

You not on PS anymore Mondzz?

Wanted to get a squad together for NBA 2K18.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2018, 03:08:11 pm »
You not on PS anymore Mondzz?

Wanted to get a squad together for NBA 2K18.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Got rid of it for a while to get on Xbox for PUBG mate. Picking up a PS Pro in the next few weeks when my 4k TV lands so i'll give you a shout when i'm back on PSN, definitely up for a a bit of 2k.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2018, 05:11:20 pm »
Got rid of it for a while to get on Xbox for PUBG mate. Picking up a PS Pro in the next few weeks when my 4k TV lands so i'll give you a shout when i'm back on PSN, definitely up for a a bit of 2k.

Good man.

Offline Craigeth

• Legacy Fan
  • Ninety six Friends, we all shall miss YNWA
« Reply #78 on: February 5, 2018, 08:23:47 pm »
GT - CragLFC

Loving PUBG so far!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 6, 2018, 01:44:04 pm »
Got one or two lads i play this with regular, wouldn't mind trying to get a regular 4 man team.

XBox One - Duggandog