Author Topic: Strictly come dancing  (Read 31627 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Strictly come dancing
« Reply #120 on: September 8, 2018, 10:19:21 pm »
I forgot this was on, have to watch it on catch up.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #121 on: September 9, 2018, 07:54:58 am »
Pretty underwhelming celeb line up this year. Still, it's great to have it back, boxes off Saturday night telly til Christmas.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 9, 2018, 08:53:31 am »
Probably will won't he? Wasn't he literally a professional dancer?

Think so. I imagine people just vote for people they know and I doubt many people know him.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 9, 2018, 09:02:40 am »
Oh, one of those “watch the Olympics, can’t be bothered with the Paralympics” types are you Rob? Shame on you.

I'm just scum  :-[

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 9, 2018, 05:15:41 pm »
I want to know when Jurgen will take part in this. He's a huge fan of the show appartently.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2018, 11:03:12 am »
Both my lads Jack and Sam want Danny John Jules as they are both death in Paradise fans and who could forget him in Storymakers. 

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2018, 03:00:14 pm »
It was actually a surprisingly decent standard for week 1.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2018, 03:13:07 pm »

It was, enjoyed quite a few of them. It could be an interesting series this.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2018, 11:52:20 am »

With the exception of Susannah (sp) they were all reasonably OK. She was, however, possibly the worst dancer I've ever seen on the show, including John Sergeant and Anne Widdecombe. I actually know who less than half of the celebs are, but I find you soon get used to them and have favourites.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: October 6, 2018, 08:55:08 pm »
Faye Tozer as Olivia Newton John.  :lickin

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2018, 09:16:56 am »
Getting to the business end now. Quarter final this weekend and I reckon any of them (except Lauren and AJ who are crap, let's be honest) could go on and win the whole thing.

Hoping one of Stacey or Charles win it. Think they've been the two who've improved the most since week one and also I've enjoyed their routines more than the others.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:21 am »
Stacey or Joe will win as they're the most popular two left in and they've both improved the most. It's essentially a popularity contest more than a dance contest at this stage. Ashley was never going to win due to a dance background and also the fact that she's not particularly likeable. Faye is good but don't see her winning either for some reason. It's the same reason Alexandra or Debbie didn't win last year. Like you say, the public love "a journey" and someone who's improved the most from week one.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2018, 09:44:27 am »
Stacey or Joe will win as they're the most popular two left in and they've both improved the most. It's essentially a popularity contest more than a dance contest at this stage. Ashley was never going to win due to a dance background and also the fact that she's not particularly likeable. Faye is good but don't see her winning either for some reason. It's the same reason Alexandra or Debbie didn't win last year. Like you say, the public love "a journey" and someone who's improved the most from week one.

Not sure about it being a popularity contest. The best five dancers are all still there except maybe for Danny John-Jules but he had a few sketchy weeks and hadn't improved much since the start.

Wouldn't have a problem with Joe winning as he's been great as well but I'd definitely prefer Stacey.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2018, 10:34:21 am »
An absolute massive oversight by the BBC letting Ashley Roberts do this (and Fay Tozer to a certain extent).  A bit insulting to the viewers I reckon.  Lets hope they learn for future series.

Its baffling how they didn't think the UK Public wouldn't kick back over a girl who has been on the stage since she was 4 years old and part of a worldwide successful girl band known for their dancing.

That smoke screen criticism of her dance on Saturday by the judges was just laughable.  The dance was absolutely magnificent.  If there wasn't a public outcry (rightly so) over her obvious dance ability that would have scored 4 x 10's no doubt.

Personally, I hope Joe wins it.  At least the lad knows how to graft as well as pissing about on YouTube.  Plus Dianne Buswell is smokin'.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2018, 10:39:08 am »
An absolute massive oversight by the BBC letting Ashley Roberts do this (and Fay Tozer to a certain extent).  A bit insulting to the viewers I reckon.  Lets hope they learn for future series.

Its baffling how they didn't think the UK Public wouldn't kick back over a girl who has been on the stage since she was 4 years old and part of a worldwide successful girl band known for their dancing.

That smoke screen criticism of her dance on Saturday by the judges was just laughable.  The dance was absolutely magnificent.  If there wasn't a public outcry (rightly so) over her obvious dance ability that would have scored 4 x 10's no doubt.

Personally, I hope Joe wins it.  At least the lad knows how to graft as well as pissing about on YouTube.  Plus Dianne Buswell is smokin'.

They bring in "ringers" with dance experience every year though don't they just to guarantee there's at least a few good dancers. Last year it was Alexandra Burke, the year before it was Danny Mac.

I don't really have a problem with it as it's good to watch but I never want any of them to win.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2018, 10:50:34 am »
They bring in "ringers" with dance experience every year though don't they just to guarantee there's at least a few good dancers. Last year it was Alexandra Burke, the year before it was Danny Mac.

I don't really have a problem with it as it's good to watch but I never want any of them to win.

Try telling that to Graham Swann.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2018, 10:56:58 am »

It was quite funny how he said "I've got 25 years of experience" to Tess after he got eliminated. Clealy having a pop.

The way the judges patronised him was a disgrace by the way.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2018, 11:14:33 am »
It was quite funny how he said "I've got 25 years of experience" to Tess after he got eliminated. Clealy having a pop.

The way the judges patronised him was a disgrace by the way.

Haha yeah. I did wonder if he was having a pop :)

Anyway, new series of 'Strictly come Boxing' starts soon.  Ashley Roberts goes up against Floyd Mayweather.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2018, 11:27:53 am »

See if I was him I'd be more annoyed at the fact people keep voting for Lauren who's absolutely shite. If he'd been up against her, as he should have been, he'd have gone through.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2018, 11:46:06 am »
What’s the deal with Swann and the comments above by the way? Was he a bit narky about going?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2018, 11:54:37 am »
What’s the deal with Swann and the comments above by the way? Was he a bit narky about going?

Nah he was laughing about it. Out of context it does sound a bit like a dig but I'm not convinced that's what he intended.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 7, 2018, 06:09:56 pm »
No way Lauren doesn't go this weekend. Easily the weakest left.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #142 on: December 7, 2018, 10:43:56 pm »

She has been for a couple ofweeks, but she seems to have the public's support.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #143 on: December 8, 2018, 06:54:32 pm »
I can see that Stacey winning it this year, plus shes fit! ;)

Seriously though, I dont watch it constantly, but 9 times out of 10 its on when I am at home with a hangover and my mum's got it on. One observation though, has that Craig fella been told to be less brutal because he seems to be going easy on them this series.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 8, 2018, 07:02:28 pm »
I can see that Stacey winning it this year, plus shes fit! ;)

Seriously though, I dont watch it constantly, but 9 times out of 10 its on when I am at home with a hangover and my mum's got it on. One observation though, has that Craig fella been told to be less brutal because he seems to be going easy on them this series.

Got a voice on her like nails on a blackboard though.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #145 on: December 8, 2018, 09:03:18 pm »
Got a voice on her like nails on a blackboard though.

True that! :)
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 8, 2018, 10:44:41 pm »
Need to fuck off overmarking Lauren the pricks. And they need to back off Joe

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 9, 2018, 07:58:36 pm »

Shock there.

Ashley may aswell not bother next week as she'll be out in 4th place anyway. I expect Stacey to win.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: December 9, 2018, 08:03:24 pm »
Shock there.

Ashley may aswell not bother next week as she'll be out in 4th place anyway. I expect Stacey to win.

The wife said that too.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2018, 07:52:22 am »
I can see that Stacey winning it this year

It's true about her voice, but if you've ever seen any of her documentaries, she's quite a tough cookie. She plays up the 'airhead Essex girl' persona, but she goes to some dangerous places and interviews nasty characters. I think she's a very determined person and I hope she wins. I do quite like Joe too - he seems a likeable bloke.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2018, 12:37:26 pm »
Thanks to Ashley, Faye Tozer has flown right under the 'previous dance experience' radar.  It almost laughable

She was in a band called 'Steps' for years whose marketing hook was to include their dance steps from their choreographed music videos with each single release for christ-sake.

For the sake of this programs integrity. Joe or Stacey to win please.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2018, 01:19:14 pm »
Thanks to Ashley, Faye Tozer has flown right under the 'previous dance experience' radar.  It almost laughable

She was in a band called 'Steps' for years whose marketing hook was to include their dance steps from their choreographed music videos with each single release for christ-sake.

For the sake of this programs integrity. Joe or Stacey to win please.

And trained at the Anne Gayle School of Dance.

I’m less interested in the ‘were they a dancer’ thing. When it gets to this stage they’ve all had weeks of intensive training - 14 hours a day with a top dancer doing one-to-one sessions.

Faye and Ashley aren’t professional ballroom dancers. Dancing for Pussycat Dolls is not he same as doing a foxtrot or Viennese waltz.

She won’t win - she’s American - although she probably should on ability. I think it will be Stacey - she has shown real dedication and obviously has natural ability.

(Not that I’m watching).
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2019, 04:17:56 pm »
Darcy Bussell has quit as a judge.

Can see them giving the gig to Anton given that he's never likely to win the show.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2019, 09:45:50 pm »

Can see them giving the gig to Anton given that he's never likely to win the show.

Messes up the male-female split.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2019, 09:20:16 am »

Well that's shit.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2019, 09:47:13 am »

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2019, 07:50:42 pm »
David James doing it this year.

Probably needs the money. Wasn't he declared bankrupt a while back?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2019, 07:52:45 pm »

Probably needs the money. Wasn't he declared bankrupt a while back?

Ethically, if he's going on this shite.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2019, 07:56:29 pm »
Hope he dances to the Tetris theme.
AHA!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2019, 10:01:39 pm »

Wasn't he declared bankrupt a while back?
He was declared a lot of things mate