Author Topic: Will Smith  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Will Smith
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2009, 07:01:53 pm »
Sam Jackson and Will Ferrell are two fellas who just can't say no to a film offer.
The first time I saw Will Ferrell before was in the film "In Bruges". Thought he was class in it
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2009, 07:09:47 pm »
The first time I saw Will Ferrell before was in the film "In Bruges". Thought he was class in it

I can't recall Will Ferrell appearing in this.  Are you confusing him with Colin Farrell?
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2009, 07:14:35 pm »
I can't recall Will Ferrell appearing in this.  Are you confusing him with Colin Farrell?
Oh whoops ;D Think I am
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2009, 07:18:32 pm »
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2009, 07:19:33 pm »
It would be an interesting role for Will Farrell :P
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 02:43:21 am »
Most definitely wouldn't have been nominated for some Golden Globes, that's for sure.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2020, 07:51:31 pm »
Anyone seen the Fresh Prince Reunion show yet? Just watched it and really enjoyed it - was really well done, very emotional in parts! Amazed how well they've all aged pretty much. Was a bit tense at first with Will and Janet (first Aunt Viv) but good for them to start moving on from their feud.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2020, 11:05:22 am »
Where did you watch it?

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2020, 11:40:21 am »
First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil....

I downloaded it from a torrent site but not watched it yet. I will probably save it for the weekend. Looks good though.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2020, 01:15:52 pm »
Was a bit tense at first with Will and Janet (first Aunt Viv) but good for them to start moving on from their feud.

I found that a bit too odd really, kinda felt like Will going, look at me, see how nice I am. I mean he basically destroyed her life and he's a multi-millionaire and he came out with "Sorry I didn't know what you were going through"

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2020, 04:41:01 pm »
Thought he was dead then.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2020, 06:07:36 pm »
I found that a bit too odd really, kinda felt like Will going, look at me, see how nice I am. I mean he basically destroyed her life and he's a multi-millionaire and he came out with "Sorry I didn't know what you were going through"

Yeah I guess there was way more to the story but ultimately I think it's better to at least offer her the chance to try and move on. Was interesting that Alfonso wasn't there when Janet came to see the rest..

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2020, 12:29:21 am »
Nah I remember reading about it and her obsession with Will was pretty unhinged, I believe she tried to blame him for her son's attempted suicide in one rant at some point. I'm very surprised this happened. Hopefully it gives her peace and she can move on now.

Offline redwillow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2020, 08:18:08 am »
Has anyone got any links for the reunion show? I remember when i was about 7 or 8 (i think) Fresh Prince would be on every day after the Simpsons on TV. I never found it funny back then but re-watched start to finish during first lockdown.

In regards to very original post of Will Smith being in every movie, he has said a few times in youtube videos and articles from early FPOB days that he wanted to dominate the hollywood industry. Master every skill associated with acting and be one of the greatest ever

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2020, 10:12:55 am »
Has anyone got any links for the reunion show? I remember when i was about 7 or 8 (i think) Fresh Prince would be on every day after the Simpsons on TV. I never found it funny back then but re-watched start to finish during first lockdown.

In regards to very original post of Will Smith being in every movie, he has said a few times in youtube videos and articles from early FPOB days that he wanted to dominate the hollywood industry. Master every skill associated with acting and be one of the greatest ever

There were some floating about on Reddit mate, have a look there.