Author Topic: Quick FB question  (Read 257 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Quick FB question
« on: March 21, 2024, 11:40:46 am »
So on a spur of the moment thing I was checking my best friends about section on FB and she had me listed in her family member section as "pet" :lmao

I've had her on my family section too for years, so I thought I'd return the favour with some spoof name - but the drop down list only gave generic options, like mum, sister, aunt, cousin etc. There certainly wasn't a pet option (I wanted to put hers as "House Elf")

How the heck did she do it?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Quick FB question
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 12:55:47 pm »
Pet appears for me at the very bottom of the drop down list you can choose from.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 02:54:52 pm »
Pet appears for me at the very bottom of the drop down list you can choose from.

It wasn't on mine. Are you using the app? It wont let me change it via chrome on my phone, and the option isn't available when I use my laptop.

I don't use the fb app. It's usually the first thing I uninstall when I get a new phone.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 03:00:36 pm »
It wasn't on mine. Are you using the app? It wont let me change it via chrome on my phone, and the option isn't available when I use my laptop.

I don't use the fb app. It's usually the first thing I uninstall when I get a new phone.

Via website.

Profile > About > Family & Relationships > Add Family Member, then in the drop down box labeled "Relationship" it's the bottom option. Can't create a custom one.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 05:42:32 pm »
Via website.

Profile > About > Family & Relationships > Add Family Member, then in the drop down box labeled "Relationship" it's the bottom option. Can't create a custom one.

I don't have it. Not via my laptop anyway.

EDIT: Yeah, it's only available through the app. I couldn't edit the existing status, but when I readded my friend I was able to find the option. :thumbup

I still feel "House Elf" would have been more appropriate mind. ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 05:47:57 pm by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 03:11:34 pm »
EDIT: Yeah, it's only available through the app. I couldn't edit the existing status, but when I readded my friend I was able to find the option. :thumbup

It's 100% available to me on the website, not even checked on the app to be honest.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 04:00:12 pm »
It's 100% available to me on the website, not even checked on the app to be honest.

That's really weird. It just isn't there for me except via the app  :o

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 05:42:44 pm »
Via website.

How the fuck can a pet be gender neutral?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 07:54:14 pm »
How the fuck can a pet be gender neutral?

Presumably they just consider it irrelevant if the animal is male or female. Unless it's a pet aphid of course.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 01:15:51 am »
It's available on the Geordie App
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 08:51:13 am »

Popcorn's Art