The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Not quite so 'Super' League

<< < (2/2455) > >>

kopite321:

--- Quote from: jillc on April 18, 2021, 01:56:35 pm ---The moment UEFA gave up in its fight against City this moment was inevitable. I think there is a bit politics in the announcement of this by UEFA, but they only have themselves to blame for a lot of it. They have been as good as useless as a guardian of the game recently.

--- End quote ---

Of course, it was.

Samie:

--- Quote from: DangerScouse on April 18, 2021, 02:02:29 pm ---We really shouldn't. It's a dreadful idea and one I suspect will lead to mass protests by fans if things progress down that route in any meaningful way.

--- End quote ---

It's inevitable. We damn well make sure we're one of the founders of the Super League and not join up a decade or so later. We'll be further behind the powerhouses than we are currently.

kopite321:

--- Quote from: DangerScouse on April 18, 2021, 02:02:29 pm ---We really shouldn't. It's a dreadful idea and one I suspect will lead to mass protests by fans if things progress down that route in any meaningful way.

--- End quote ---

What is the point of FFP and UEFA if oil states can ignore it or drive it into the ground... ?

surfer. Fuck you generator.:
The english league, the culture,  the language,  the Commonwealth links made Liverpool's global presence possible Samie.  A French club doing what we've done wouldn't have that presence,  not even close.

The Super league proposal is a horrific idea designed to entrench the 'founder'  clubs financially,  to guarantee their competitive level by breaking competition.  Agnelli's a c*nt,  a dumb one at that,  every club and owner fronting,  designing,  working this proposal is a direct and grave threat to the logic of competition itself.  Including us.

Samie:
Just had enough mate. Fans of other clubs who have no reason what so ever to not like us or we're in no way any rivals seem to think it's okay to despise us. Like I said we're more respected in Milan than Maidstone for fucks sakes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version