The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5185/5819) > >>

Fitzy.:
Just popping in to say the Facebook TAW subscribers is an absolute dustbin of attention seeking whoppery wrapped up in “well I’m entitled to my opinion” idiocy.

It’s as if there’s no football to talk about and the summer holidays have started!

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on July 28, 2021, 08:04:26 am ---Just popping in to say the Facebook TAW subscribers is an absolute dustbin of attention seeking whoppery wrapped up in “well I’m entitled to my opinion” idiocy.

It’s as if there’s no football to talk about and the summer holidays have started!

--- End quote ---

Thats all social media I'm afraid - Klopp out, Mane and Bobby need selling, we wont make top 4, FSG are using the no more homegrown slots to avoid buying anyone

redgriffin73:
It's like Twitter sometimes on that FB page, you have to wade through the shite to find some good chat.

Crosby Nick:
Yeah I have never looked at the TAW subscribers group on Facebook. I’m on there very rarely. Think that means I won’t be able to ask a question on the Football AFQ stuff but I’ll survive!

Gods_Left_Boot:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on July 28, 2021, 09:02:06 am ---Thats all social media I'm afraid - Klopp out, Mane and Bobby need selling, we wont make top 4, FSG are using the no more homegrown slots to avoid buying anyone

--- End quote ---

Normally the TAW group is decent and you can get a normal, balanced discussion going, but in the last couple of weeks (and particularly since the Gini interview) it's been terrible. I've had to mute the group for the first time in the two years that I've been on there because of the endless shite being regurgitated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version