The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Curtis Jones

<< < (2/1254) > >>

rebel23:
I was impressed with Jones when he came on.  Another scouser coming through. We're very lucky.  I hope he gets more minutes.

12C:
Jones looked at home in the middle. We seemed to push on when he arrived on the park. Some lovely one touch passes.

I see the BBC Saying. Elliot went down under “minimal contact”  :no

Ciara (with a capital "C"):
Definitely felt he changed the game when he came on - he was putting in the performance I expected from Naby Keita.

Think it's a big jump to playing minutes in the first team against better opposition but I trust the Management to judge it and do what is best for him. He looks like such a great talent.

Ratboy3G:
Not seen much of him prior to the Milton Keynes game, but he impressed me then and did last night. Fantastic prospect, he's at the best club and got the best set up around him to succeed.

Too early for flapjacks?:
Did I read in the summer that it was Jones himself who turned down opportunities to go out on loan because he wanted to stay here and develop and try and get some minutes in the cups? Fair enough. If he thinks he can make ground on the first team players by staying here and training with them every day and being developed by the likes of Klopp and Lijnders, then that’s fine. If he’s applying himself to his development day to day the same way he would do to games if he went out on loan, then great. He’s been around the first team for a while now so I hadn’t released that he’s still 18. Will be interesting to see what the club and he decide in January but I’m looking forward to seeing more of him in both domestic cup competitions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version