Author Topic: Serie A  (Read 312426 times)

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Serie A
« on: August 12, 2017, 12:08:56 am »

Italian Supercup this weekend, Juventus v Lazio. Lazio have lost their last 7 matches against Juventus to nil, they lost 13 and 15 supercups to them also. Higuain has scored 13 in 14 matches vs them during his time in Italy.

Keita has said he wants to stay with Lazio and doesn't want to move this summer, Lucas and Douglas Costa to make debuts.

Atalanta have signed Cornelius, Berisha, Ilicic and de Roon from Boro'
Saphir Taider leaving Inter for Bologna
Isla, Bruno Alves and Ibarbo have all left Cagliari, I fancy them to struggle this season
Bruno Gaspar, Cristóforo, Bennassi, Veretout and Carlos Sanchez all join Fiorentina. Bernardeschi, Vecino, Borja Valero and Gonzalo Rodriguez all leaving.
Hellas Verona signing Alessio Cerci and Martin Carceres.
Inter spent big on Skriniar, Dalbert and Vecino.. Banega and Medel both leaving
Bernardeschi, Benatia, De Sciglio, Cuardado all joining Juve. Neto, Zaza, Lemina, Coman and Bonnucci all choosing to leave.
Lucas and Caicedo in, Biglia and Cataldi out for Lazio
AC Milan are the exciting ones bringing in Bonnucci, Andrea Conte, Andre Silva, Hakan Calhanoglu, Ricardo Rodríguez, Mateo Musacchio, Biglia, Kessie.. add Suso, Bacca and Donnarumma to that and you could have a title winning side imo.
Ounas, Rog and Nikola Maksimovic join Napoli.
Karsdorp and Bruno Peres to Roma, Paredes, Salah and Rudiger all offski.
Sampdoria made Ł55m selling Bruno Fernandes to Sporting, Muriel to Sevilla and Skriniar to Inter.
Spal have signed Paloschi, Torino bring in Alex Berenguer who is a great player and also Rincon.

Coppa Italia started tonight, Torino won 7-1 with Bellotti netting a hatty. Berenguer scored too:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/upT_PhCdkgY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/upT_PhCdkgY</a>

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 10:09:46 pm by John C »
IŽll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
Re: Serie A 17/18
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:34:01 pm »
Fiorentina have 4 away kits this season  :o

Blaise Matiudi is being linked with Juventus as PSG target Fabinho.
IŽll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:52:40 pm »
Be very interesting to see how AC Milan get on this year. Hopefully they can turn around the fortunes of the last 5 years and get back into the CL as regulars again.

Made some great signings, but lots of them so will take time to bed in. Cannot see past another Juve scudetto but would be nice to see Napoli keep evolving under Sarri and challenge them more.
JFT97

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 03:11:54 pm »

Juventus v Lazio in the Italian Super Cup tonight - with a 7.45pm ko.

It's live on SS Mix in the UK - http://www.live-footballontv.com/

tv channels around the world showing the game live (+great for IPTV) - http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2490422/juventus-vs-lazio/

some streams will appear here around 1 hour before kick off - https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 07:28:13 pm »
Lucas starts.
AHA!

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 07:39:11 pm »
Hope Milan do well.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 08:21:59 pm »
Immobile pen, 1-0 Lazio.

Lucas looks effortlessly at home already :(

Almost scores as I type.
AHA!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 08:22:44 pm »
Bloody hell what a shot by Lucas... :lmao

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 08:34:56 pm »
Bloody hell what a shot by Lucas... :lmao

Lucas absolutely bossing this game - and that's not an exaggeration because he's one of ours. Never get why he was so underrated by so many...

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 09:29:04 pm »
Beautiful from dybala

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 09:40:15 pm »

Lucas wins his first trophy for Lazio in his first competitive game for them ;D

3-2 to Lazio vs Juventus in the Italian Super Cup.

(It was 2-0 to Lazio on 80 mins when they subbed Lucas off - then Juve pulled it back to 2-2, before Murgia scored to make it 3-2 on 90+3 mins)

Ex-Red Luis Alberto also had a top game playing in midfield for Lazio too (only 24 years old!)

highlights in here - https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/6thjct/juventus_vs_lazio_italy_super_cup_13aug2017/

https://twitter.com/OfficialSSLazio & https://twitter.com/LucasLeiva87 : https://www.instagram.com/leivalucas/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXwDhCwgmeH/

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:41:09 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 06:58:00 pm »

Signing that. Juventus to retain the Scudetto for the 7th consecutive year?

Offline SandyShore

• "Hodgson did a very good job". someone with low shitty standards who is probably racist
  • Kopite
  • Boooooooooooooooooooom!!
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 12:14:38 pm »
Was watching highlights of Napoli's game from last night, they are going to a brilliant side this season and I can see them fighting for the title this year along with being the dark horses in the Champions League.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 12:20:06 pm »
Was watching highlights of Napoli's game from last night, they are going to a brilliant side this season and I can see them fighting for the title this year along with being the dark horses in the Champions League.

Milik can provide that aerial option they lacked last season. They'll do well in the league but tactically, as much as I love Sarri, you need a little bit more variation to make the final jump to the big prizes.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 03:40:42 pm »

Agreed, they were unlucky to run into that ridiculous Real Madrid team in the last 16 last year. I think they'll go far this year and I reckon they'll win the league.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 03:44:27 pm »
Agreed, they were unlucky to run into that ridiculous Real Madrid team in the last 16 last year. I think they'll go far this year and I reckon they'll win the league.

I'm willing to bet anything that they won't. Juve are on another level when it comes to winning in Italy.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 03:49:44 pm »
Napoli won't win the league, their squad isn't strong enough and I doubt their mental strength in crunch situations.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 03:51:04 pm »
I'm willing to bet anything that they won't. Juve are on another level when it comes to winning in Italy.

Believe me when I say I rate the Juventus team very highly. I'd been backing them all last year to win the Champions League as I thought they were the best team in Europe but Napoli are on the verge of something special this year. They have a perfect mix in their team this year and Sarri is doing an unbelievable job there building a really exciting machine.

I think they're two of the top teams in Europe but I do think Juventus will drop more points this season.. Bonucci is a big loss and I think this is the year where age finally catches up with a few of the Juventus defensive players.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 07:55:15 pm »
Milan  ;D ;D

Quickest red of the season already, what a bum, now Crotone have no chance

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 08:07:25 pm »
Still can't believe Belotti and Icardi are at the clubs they were last season. Both have started where they left off.

Icardi scores his 2nd in the game.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 08:09:38 pm »
Still can't believe Belotti and Icardi are at the clubs they were last season. Both have started where they left off.

I'm not surprised Icardi is still at Inter but I thought a club might've paid ridiculous money for Belotti. I guess clubs are wary of whether he's a one season wonder.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 08:19:13 pm »

Yeh it looked like all Inter fans were baying for his blood after he slated them all in his autobiography. Just proof that goals and performances is all that really matters to the majority of football fans at the end of the day.

Great goalscorer in Serie A, i'd like to see him spend his career there. Bellotti on the otherhand would be cool to see tested elsewhere.

AC Milan 3-0 up already, fancy them to get top three for sure this season. Looking forward to seeing Gabigol really show what he can do in Italy this season too.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:20:59 pm by ggcc14 »

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 08:22:36 pm »
Haha.

Always thought he was hilarious. Quintessential modern footballer, but what a prick !

Insane goalscorer though. So underrated and have always felt his antics overshadow his talent.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 05:06:15 pm »

I thought he was going to join his dad at Atleti but I suppose the transfer ban put an end to that and maybe he isn't considered ready anyway?

Really cool how Ianis Hagi son of Georgi, Giovanni Simeone son of Diego and Federico Chiesa son of Enrico will all be playing in the same side (Fiorentina)! Just need to sign up Rivaldinho, Justin Kluivert and Oan Djorkaeff now.  ;D

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2017, 05:11:43 pm »
Looking forward to seeing Gabigol really show what he can do in Italy this season too.

He has no future there.

http://www.football-italia.net/108460/gabigol-set-sporting

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2017, 05:12:51 pm »

I thought he was going to join his dad at Atleti but I suppose the transfer ban put an end to that and maybe he isn't considered ready anyway?

Really cool how Ianis Hagi son of Georgi, Giovanni Simeone son of Diego and Federico Chiesa son of Enrico will all be playing in the same side (Fiorentina)! Just need to sign up Rivaldinho, Justin Kluivert and Oan Djorkaeff now.  ;D

Cool?! Depressing more like
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 05:17:29 pm »
I wasn't aware that Italy had implemented the VAR system. Guardian put up a review of how it turned out this weekend.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/aug/21/serie-a-opening-weekend-good-advert-video-assistant-referee

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2017, 05:19:14 pm »
Also looks like Joao Cancelo could be on the move to Inter Milan, I'd be extremely disappointed if I were a Valencia fan.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2017, 05:20:03 pm »
Also looks like Joao Cancelo could be on the move to Inter Milan, I'd be extremely disappointed if I were a Valencia fan.

Kondogbia has gone the other way. Season long loan and Valencia will have the option to buy him at the end of it.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2017, 05:23:12 pm »
Cool?! Depressing more like
Why is it depressing?

I think Gabriel could well have a future there, he is only 20 afterall. But he hasn't been given any real backing by the club, terrible really one of the hottest prospects in world football just behind Man City's Jesus, winner of the Olympics and played in the Copa America and he's barely given a kick. Playing in a new country/continent he seems to have been terribly mismanaged to me.

Thanks for the info though, didn't realise he wasn't going to be involved this season. I thought Jovetic was going to be moved on but if he isn't, with no European football a loan makes sense.. the way he was dealt with last season was poor though (gabi)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:24:43 pm by ggcc14 »

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2017, 05:29:01 pm »
But he hasn't been given any real backing by the club, terrible really one of the hottest prospects in world football

No chance. He's a myth.

Next Denilson.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2017, 05:53:38 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1V76N0iGuLs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1V76N0iGuLs</a>

Pjanic  :wellin

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2017, 04:47:14 pm »

He will take the #7 shirt.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2017, 05:05:48 pm »

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2017, 05:22:44 pm »
Why is it depressing?

Because you watched their dads play not that long ago, and now you realize you're no longer young and is an adult now.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2017, 05:26:44 pm »
Because you watched their dads play not that long ago, and now you realize you're no longer young and is an adult now.
haha yeh.. that's life.  ;D

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 09:22:59 pm »
Icardi though

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 09:23:19 pm »
Icardi is brilliant though this is hugely undeserved.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 09:23:45 pm »
Inter could be good this season. Their squad is really strong, though I thought the same last season and they were largely crap.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 09:24:23 pm »
Damn haven't had it on.. what was his brace like?