Author Topic: Rhian Brewster  (Read 331902 times)

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
Re: Rhian Brewster, set to stay
« Reply #880 on: August 11, 2019, 02:16:23 pm »
Jadon Sancho on Rhian Brewster:

He is a great player. I feel like he is at the right club, he is developing and he is still so young. He is developing and that is the main thing. Just give him the time and patience and you will see.

I played with him a lot for England and he scored a lot of goals for us and I have assisted him. It’s a good thing for us to have someone like him.

The Reds may not have won against their German counterparts, but Brewster again found the back of the net, this time from the penalty spot. Sancho claimed that it was a sight he had seen all too often before. He said:

I knew the penalty was going in as soon as he put the ball in his hands. I’ve seen him do it all the time, top corner. I just knew what was coming. He spends time after training, practising and practising his technique.

Following a serious injury that kept him out for the majority of last season, the 19-year-old looks set to make up for lost time with the impact he has already made so far, and could feature in the first team next term.

That quote is all wrong. What he meant was:

"I really like Rhian Brewster and fully expect to join him at Liverpool in the summer of 2020, thanks guys don't tell anyone I said that, OKAY?"
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #881 on: August 11, 2019, 03:18:13 pm »
Would love to see how Brewster performs when he has salah and mane flanking him.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #882 on: August 11, 2019, 11:08:08 pm »
Would love to see how Brewster performs when he has salah and mane flanking him.
I would too...

I do think that Klopp needs him to earn his place in the team though.  He commented that he found training tough.. and we know that you don’t play for Klopp unless you are training to the very highest levels...

Still, if play him on Wednesday... ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #883 on: September 15, 2019, 10:31:23 pm »
Will travel with the squad to Naples with Origi injured per Echo

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #884 on: September 15, 2019, 10:47:03 pm »

He would of travelled to anyway as he's in the CL squad.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #885 on: September 15, 2019, 10:51:37 pm »

I feel for Div but his injury gives Rhian a massive chance.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #886 on: September 16, 2019, 02:15:05 pm »
I feel for Div but his injury gives Rhian a massive chance.

And hopefully he grabs the opportunity not dissimilar to how TAA grabbed his. Eager to see how he gets on with the first team but cautious about plying too much pressure on him too soon. A wildcard since his game is unknown on this level.

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #887 on: September 16, 2019, 07:59:44 pm »
He would of travelled to anyway as he's in the CL squad.
He might not have. Just because you are named in the squad at the start of the season doesn't mean you make the travelling squad. Only a party of 20 travelling to Napoli for this game. Kane still  misses despite the injuries to Allison, Keita and Origi.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #888 on: September 17, 2019, 03:20:10 am »
Really hope Brewster could make an impact in our domestic cup game.
Believer

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #889 on: September 17, 2019, 06:07:45 pm »
Kept grounded by scrubbing toilets, but now Brewster finally has his chance to shine
James Pearce

Rhian Brewster had barely had the chance to work up a sweat when the number nine went up on the board to reveal that his race was run.
Just 15 minutes had elapsed in Liverpool Under-23sʼ Premier 2 clash with Derby County at the Kirkby Academy on Saturday when the gifted young striker was taken off.
As he trudged towards the touchline, a baffled look was soon replaced by an understanding nod and a sense of excitement about what lay ahead.
Brewster was informed by manager Neil Critchley that a call had come through from Anfield asking for the teenager to be substituted immediately. Under-18 coach Barry Lewtas had been given the task of passing his phone to Critchley. The message from Jurgen Kloppʼs assistant Pep Lijnders was clearly urgent.
With Divock Origi expected to be sidelined for up to a fortnight after damaging his ankle in the Premier League win over Newcastle United earlier in the day, Brewster was going to be promoted to the first-team squad for the Champions League trip to Napoli. Klopp didnʼt want to run the risk of the youngster picking up a knock against Derby.
For Brewster, opportunity knocks — some two years after he burst on to the scene by firing Englandʼs under-17 team to World Cup glory.
The senior Liverpool debut he has long since craved is finally within touching distance. If it doesnʼt come off the bench in the hostile surroundings of Stadio San Paolo, where he visited yesterday, on Tuesday night or at Stamford Bridge on Sunday then heʼs almost certain to play a part in next weekʼs League Cup tie at MK Dons.
Itʼs not been an easy time for Brewster since his heroics in India, where his eight- goal haul for his country secured the Golden Boot and marked him out as one of English footballʼs most prodigious young talents. He has had to sit and watch as his mates from the England youth ranks have made the leap on to the big stage ahead of him.
From Steve Cooperʼs World Cup-winning team, itʼs been Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) and Morgan Gibbs-White (Wolverhampton Wanderers) who have really kicked on. Now, belatedly, itʼs Brewsterʼs turn to show that he can also deliver at the top level.
The 19-year-old has battled back after having his world rocked by the serious injury he suffered playing for Liverpool Under 23 against Manchester City in January 2018. He landed awkwardly after challenging for a header and had to be taken off on a stretcher. Two operations followed to repair ligaments in his ankle and meniscus cartilage in his knee. Klopp insisted on Brewster doing his rehabilitation programme at Melwood rather than the Academy — a gesture designed to show the teenager how highly he was regarded.
During those dark days, Brewster developed a close friendship with midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who had ruptured knee ligaments in the Champions League semi-final against Roma. He refers to Oxlade-Chamberlain as “my big bro”. They would spur each other on in the gym while their team-mates trained outside.
There was a period in the summer of 2018 when Liverpool genuinely feared they would lose Brewster. Offers of a first professional contract had been rejected and his agent Leon Anderson was exploring the prospect of Brewster following in the footsteps of Sancho by heading to the Bundesliga. Those close to him were concerned that with Daniel Sturridge, Origi, Dominic Solanke and Danny Ings as back-up to Roberto Firmino, Brewster wouldnʼt get a look in.
Borussia Monchengladbach led the chase to secure his services but their persistence was unwelcome. Liverpool threatened them with a tapping-up charge and cancelled a pre-season friendly in protest at their advances.
In July 2018 Brewster ended speculation about his future by signing a deal to keep him at Anfield until 2023. Kloppʼs input was crucial, with the Liverpool manager giving Brewster assurances that he would be in his plans once he had regained full fitness.
Similar concerns about whether he would get the chance to shine led him to Merseyside in the first place. Born and raised in East London, Brewsterʼs father Ian is from Barbados and his mother Hulya Hassan is Turkish-Cypriot.
Brewster was signed from the Shield Academy in Ilford, Essex, by Chelsea at the age of seven. Arsenal, West Ham and Charlton Athletic had also shown interest. He spent seven years at the Chelsea Academy but his father, a lifelong Liverpool fan, grew frustrated at the lack of opportunities being given to young players at Stamford Bridge.
In 2015 the decision was taken that Brewsterʼs career would be best served by relocating north. He wasnʼt short of offers but Liverpoolʼs hand was strengthened by the presence of Academy coach Michael Beale. Now first-team coach under Steven Gerrard at Rangers, Beale had been influential in Brewsterʼs early development at Chelsea.
“I didnʼt see a pathway to becoming a first- team player at Chelsea,” Brewster said. “There were a few clubs interested but once I knew Liverpool were one of them it was an easy choice. Liverpool is a club that does give young players opportunities.”
Brewster quickly settled and started to flourish. He was just 16 when he caught Kloppʼs eye with a hat-trick at Melwood in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Accrington Stanley in November 2016. The following January he scored on his debut for the under-23 side against Ipswich.
Academy director Alex Inglethorpe has always been keen for his players to see life outside of the bubble. Community visits are designed to open their eyes and keep feet firmly on the floor. Just days after scoring a hat-trick for England Under 17 against Croatia, Brewster was scrubbing the toilets in a Merseyside homeless shelter with his Academy team-mates.
He also benefited massively from working with Gerrard during his year-long stint in charge of the clubʼs under-18 side. They spent hours on the training ground working on Brewsterʼs movement. There were also regular one-to-one finishing sessions with Steve McManaman, who acts as a mentor for academy players.
Brewster speaks with maturity beyond his years and showed guts to make a stand against racism after being abused while playing for both club and country. After 14 months out, he finally returned to competition action for Liverpool Under 23s back in April and went on to make the bench for the miraculous Champions League semi-final second leg fightback against Barcelona at Anfield.
On the eve of that game, Klopp said: “Next season he will be playing 100 percent and he knows that. I have told him already.”
Since then Brewster has collected Champions League and Super Cup winnersʼ medals after being an unused substitute on both occasions. He also scored four goals in the clubʼs senior pre-season friendlies, including a penalty against Borussia Dortmund in the USA when he gleefully accepted Jordan Hendersonʼs invitation to take it and nonchalantly stuck it in the top corner.
In the early stages of this season heʼs found himself dropping back down to the under- 23 side to get game-time after spending the week training at Melwood. Not anymore. Heʼs with the big boys in Naples.
Brewsterʼs rich potential was the key reason why Klopp decided he didnʼt need to replace Sturridge when his contract expired in the summer. Heʼs had to be patient and there have been some bumps along the way, but the next step in the teenagerʼs rise up the ranks is now tantalisingly close.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #890 on: September 17, 2019, 07:32:24 pm »
Dissapointing he doesn't even make the bench with Origi out. No forward on the bench. I dont know  in what situation you would bring Lallana on over any of the others midfielders on the bench if a need arose.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #891 on: September 17, 2019, 11:35:30 pm »
I think we need to start looking at the squad differently.  Even with Origi out, Brewster hasn't moved up the pecking order and it's because Klopp trusts other players (despite them playing different positions) ahead of him at the moment.

As fans we tend to see it as Mane, Salah, Firmino, and then after that it's Origi, Shaqiri, Brewster.  But from what we've seen so far this season, Klopp would rather play Lallana, Ox and even Gini ahead of Brewster in the forward positions.

Feels like it'll be a while before we see Brewster really getting involved in the first team.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #892 on: September 17, 2019, 11:41:11 pm »
I think we need to start looking at the squad differently.  Even with Origi out, Brewster hasn't moved up the pecking order and it's because Klopp trusts other players (despite them playing different positions) ahead of him at the moment.

As fans we tend to see it as Mane, Salah, Firmino, and then after that it's Origi, Shaqiri, Brewster.  But from what we've seen so far this season, Klopp would rather play Lallana, Ox and even Gini ahead of Brewster in the forward positions.

Feels like it'll be a while before we see Brewster really getting involved in the first team.

I think we’ll see him in domestic cups.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #893 on: September 17, 2019, 11:53:35 pm »
I think we’ll see him in domestic cups.

Yup I think so too, but only against lower league opposition.  Just don't expect him to be starting games against PL teams right now, feels like he still has a long way to go.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #894 on: September 18, 2019, 12:00:06 am »

If Lallana ever gets on the pitch in one of the forward positions when Brewster was available, I'd be pretty miffed. He's atrocious there, and pretty much has been throughout his entire time with us.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #895 on: September 18, 2019, 12:08:02 am »
We’re five league games into the season, there’s honestly no rush.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #896 on: September 18, 2019, 09:00:21 am »
Yes Origi was injured and so of course there's a temptation to think Brewster just steps in to his spot, but it was Napoli away.

You need to keep the context in mind. Was Klopp ever really going to give the lad his debut in such a scenario?

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #897 on: September 18, 2019, 09:29:04 am »
Yes Origi was injured and so of course there's a temptation to think Brewster just steps in to his spot, but it was Napoli away.

You need to keep the context in mind. Was Klopp ever really going to give the lad his debut in such a scenario?

Well he did give his full debut to TAA against United away, so a 15 minute cameo wouldn't have been out of the question. I hope he starts in the domestic cups.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #898 on: September 18, 2019, 10:38:01 am »
Well he did give his full debut to TAA against United away, so a 15 minute cameo wouldn't have been out of the question. I hope he starts in the domestic cups.

But United are shite - Napoli aren't. ;)

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #899 on: September 18, 2019, 10:44:17 am »
To be fair he started against Spurs in the league cup three months before that first league start

Seems unlikely Brewster will play at Chelsea, barring catastrophe/or an amazing scoreline, so will be looking forward to the league cup match.

As Cpt Reina said, he was always unlikely to play yesterday. Bit surprised Pearce put that article out before next week.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 10:45:48 am by Classycara »

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #900 on: September 18, 2019, 11:49:58 am »
Would be nice for him to start against MK Dons. Bolder would be a place on the bench against Chelsea but you couldn't rule that out.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #901 on: September 18, 2019, 01:50:19 pm »
I’d just like to see Brewster regularly on the bench for all major games, ready to get on the pitch and impress for the final 30 minutes or so if the game is won. Likewise I’d like to see him start cup games against lower league opposition. But I’m sure Klopp has his reasons for taking this approach thus far. At the end of the day mine is only a fans perspective and we don’t get to see day in day out what happens on the training pitch or the performance metrics that fuel key decisions. That stuff is so important these days and we can’t underestimate it
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #902 on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:01 pm »
To be fair he started against Spurs in the league cup three months before that first league start

Seems unlikely Brewster will play at Chelsea, barring catastrophe/or an amazing scoreline, so will be looking forward to the league cup match.

As Cpt Reina said, he was always unlikely to play yesterday. Bit surprised Pearce put that article out before next week.

Even then I thought it was a crazy decision by Klopp, but what do I know? He went on to become the best RB on the planet.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2019, 05:54:51 pm »
Not sure what the fuss is about. Brewster is going through what any new signing would, which he kind of is in terms of first team involvement. He’ll be gently eased in, 10-15 appearances max at the end of the season - and thats fine.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #904 on: October 31, 2019, 01:51:39 pm »
Deserved a goal last night. Like his work rate. Would have preferred Origi in the middle, Eliott on the left and Brewster n the right. A much better balance

He will get better and better. He has the pace and tenacity. And now he has the size too
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: October 31, 2019, 02:01:44 pm »
I'd like to see him get 10 -15 mins or so when we're well up against someone. Be good to see how he gets on with a higher level of supply in and around him.

I haven't seen much of him to be honest but he hasn't particularly shone in the few matches I have seen him, pre season and Caroboa, BUT a lot of people rave about him so there's obviously something there.

It's difficult to judge  when the games he's played in are a with a majority of the kids as they're usually against a higher standard physically, technically and tactically. I think it's easier to shine in the midfield or defense then as you're permanently involved ... as a striker your performance to an extent is so reliant on others, who, if they are battling themselves, can easily make you look peripheral.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #906 on: October 31, 2019, 02:06:12 pm »
He’s clearly highly rated by both club and country. He’s also heavily involved in the social media side of things for us, which I know sounds daft but proves to me the club hold him in high regard

I too would like to see him involved with more first team players if we are ‘safe’ in games

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #907 on: October 31, 2019, 02:08:46 pm »
I didn't think he was good last night, lost the ball 3 or 4 times with poor passes or being eased off it.

He's highly rated though so there must be something about him and admittedly, I've not seen too much of him before that in a full game but I thought along with Lallana and Gomez he was one of the poorer performers, improving toward the end.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #908 on: October 31, 2019, 02:10:27 pm »
I didn't think he was good last night, lost the ball 3 or 4 times with poor passes or being eased off it.

He's highly rated though so there must be something about him and admittedly, I've not seen too much of him before that in a full game but I thought along with Lallana and Gomez he was one of the poorer performers, improving toward the end.

On the ball he was not all that impressive but I was impressed with his off the ball movement, work-rate and closing down.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #909 on: October 31, 2019, 02:17:14 pm »
I thought his performance was a step up from the last round but he still looks some way off being able to dislodge Origi and Shaq as first change for the front 3. He did however show signs of the intensity that Lijnders had talked about in his press conference. Sure there is plenty of progress to be had ahead of the quarter final and the FA cup game(s).

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #910 on: October 31, 2019, 06:31:19 pm »
Very interesting.  He has grown physically. Whilst not mega tall, he is a physical presence, with reasonable pace, power, awareness, tenacity.  I think the main thing he needs is composure, which will come with experience.  Has potential to play across the front line.  And to be that forward who will not give you a moment’s peace.

Online vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #911 on: October 31, 2019, 07:12:37 pm »
He grew into the game. Struggled to impact in the first half, but found his feet as the game went on.
That run at the end, I thought for a minute he was going to be the hero in a 6-5.

Clearly loads of potential, bring him in slowly.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #912 on: October 31, 2019, 07:26:07 pm »
You cannot blame me for not getting too excited when I compare him to a list of players who made the grade at his age

Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Sterling
TAA
Gomez

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #913 on: October 31, 2019, 07:40:15 pm »
He grew into the game. Struggled to impact in the first half, but found his feet as the game went on.
That run at the end, I thought for a minute he was going to be the hero in a 6-5.

Clearly loads of potential, bring him in slowly.
That’s pretty much as I saw his game last night. He clearly isn’t a Fowler/Owen type, who’s impact was immediate, but they did suffer injuries and were on the way down when they should have been in their peak. He just needs more time but I thought there was plenty of potential on display in the second half.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #914 on: October 31, 2019, 09:22:29 pm »
You cannot blame me for not getting too excited when I compare him to a list of players who made the grade at his age

Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Sterling
TAA
Gomez

The reality is players progress at different speeds and in different ways. Just because the above burst onto the scene as teenagers doesn't mean every star who comes through the youth setup will.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #915 on: October 31, 2019, 10:40:28 pm »

Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Sterling
TAA
Gomez

Although Brewster has missed 18 months of development and has had several surgeries. He only started full time with the first team in pre-season. Compare him to someone like Curtis Jones who has nearly been with the first for 2 years. I'm not saying he'll be as good as the attacking players on that list but this season was always likely to be one of adjustment to the first team setup.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #916 on: October 31, 2019, 11:29:25 pm »

Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Sterling
TAA
Gomez

None of whom had a serious injury at their point of breaking through

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #917 on: October 31, 2019, 11:33:01 pm »
None of whom had a serious injury at their point of breaking through
Apart form Gerrard
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #918 on: November 1, 2019, 12:00:21 am »
Thought he gave a good account of himself. Seems like the senior game might still be a little fast for him.

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
« Reply #919 on: November 1, 2019, 03:55:42 am »
Was impressed that he was still running after the ball in the 93rd minute when we were 4-5 down. Wasn't it him who won the ball back in the penalty box when it had seemed lost, which led to the cross that Origi scissor-kicked in? Great attitude. Maybe he won't become a Fowler, but if he becomes a Kuyt we will still be really lucky.