Author Topic: ******LFC Premier League Champions Prediction League: Season 19******  (Read 78494 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
REGULARS PLEASE READ ASWELL TO REFRESH YOUR MINDS

The new season is upon us and I invite you to join the longest running prediction league on the LFC message boards- back for the 19th season running!

The rules are simple and anyone is welcome to join in. All we ask of you is to come up with a prediction for each of Liverpool's matches over the course of the season.

Here is how to play....

You will have to predict:

-The LFC starting 11
-The first goal scorer
-The final score (or the score after 90 minutes in cup games)
-The total Disciplinary Points

The points are awarded as follows-

-1 point per correct player in the starting line-up
-10 points for the correct goalscorer (This includes both sides players, no goalscorer or own goal)
-10 points for correct full time score
- 5 points awarded for the correct total disciplinary points - LFC and oppositions DP.
DP Points are given as: 2 for every yellow card, 5 for every red. So, 2 players get booked = 4 DP, 2 players booked and 1 sent
off = 9 DP etc.

If you come within 1 point of the correct total you will be awarded 4 points, come within 2 you’re awarded 3, come within 3 you will get 2 points and finally 1 point for coming within 4.

Two bookable offences leading to a red will count as 5 for that player not 4. Obviously 5 for a straight red aswell. A yellow follwed by a straight red is 7 points

-There is a bonus 3 points up for grabs if you guess the correct result but not the exact score line (e.g. you predicted LFC win 4-0 but we win 5-0, you predict 2-2 and its 1-1) You will not be given these 3 points if you guess the correct score line.

-Similarly there is a further 3 bonus points on offer if your first goalscorer prediction ends up getting a goal after not getting the first one

In the event of a draw in the cup competitions between two posters another prediction will be needed to act as 'Penalties' Please see in 'CUPS' below

Please name the forename of your goalscorer if there is more than one player with the same surname on the pitch

When predicting the full time score please state which team you are predicting to win (e.g. don't post 2-1, instead post 2-1 to LFC) If a team is not stated I will presume you are putting Liverpool as first.

Extra Time in cups does not count for anything. Only the 90 minutes will be used for all predictions

If you post more than 11 different players the first 11 will be taken. If you predict a position with players side by side creating a choice i.e

Henderson/Keita, I will take the first mentioned. In this example Henderson, even if you have only mentioned 9 other players.

Of course if you post the same player twice you will only get one point!!!

If you post 2 predictions I will take the latter prediction. If, however, you have already posted a prediction and are late with a 2nd prediction I will then of course take the first
-----------------------------
Here is an example of what a current prediction may look like

Liverpool v Norwich

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold
van Dijk
Matip
Robertson

Fabinho
Henderson
Keita

Salah
Firmino
Mane

Final Score: 2-0 to Liverpool
First Goal: Firmino
DP: 8

Entries (and edits) must be posted within 90 mins before KO. If entries are late (even by 1 minute) you will not get any points for your prediction)

For example if LFC KO at 3:00pm and you post at 1:31pm this will not count as it will be past the 90 minute deadline. Even if the Kick Off is delayed

If you change username and wish to post as the new username the points from your old name will be added together apart from any posted at the same time in the same game. If you do this you will be disqualified any points at all for that game as it is very naughty of you

Your entry will count for every single competitive game Liverpool play this season

After every match your scores will be calculated and a league table will be updated and posted in this thread.

Feel free to start posting your predictions at any time before the 90 minute deadline.
======================================================================================

CUPS

In cups posters play each other as normal with the extra 'Time Of First Goal' prediction acting as penalties, if you will, to sort out any draws.

Whoever is closest with their first goal prediction will be the winner. In the event of a 0-0 the person who predicted the latest goal. If one player does not post a TOFG, the other player will go through. If neither pick a TOFG, whoever posts first will go through.

To counterbalance this, in the event of a goal coming precisely inbetween the two posters predictions (i.e a 20th min goal in between 15 min and 25 min prediction) the person who predicted the earliest goal will go through

The TOFG prediction is for 90 minutes only

These predictions will only be implemented if the game between the two posters finishes even

There will 2 cup competitions run.

The first will be the 'League Cup'  our Carabao One Cup!

The 2nd and main cup 'RAWK Cup' our FA Cup!

LEAGUE CUP
At the time of Liverpools first cup game be it Caribao Cup or Champions League, I will take the top 32 from the table and put them in the hat. So you have until then to get yourself into that top 32!

RAWK CUP
At the time of our first FA Cup Game, again, The top 32 will be taken. Though it may also start from matchday 6 of Champions League

Thanks everyone, welcome back and good luck!!

:wave
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 03:35:05 pm by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: ******LFC Champions Of Europe Prediction League: Season 19******
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 10:38:44 pm »
For BoRed competitions

And here are the rules for the two competitions BoRed will be running as usual:

BoRed Cup

The rules of the BoRed Cup are very simple - everyone is welcome to participate - in fact, everyone who participates in the main competition automatically participates in this one, as the same entries count. The only difference is that for the Cup the person's average points per entry count, so even those who join late or miss a few entries along the way have a fair chance of winning it. However, to make sure someone doesn't win it by making only a few very good entries, in order to be ranked in the Cup, you have to make at least half of the entries during the season. And that's about it - I'll post the first standings six or seven games into the season, I don't think they'd make interesting reading any earlier.

The Premier League

The Premier League is an elite competition for twenty participants who earned their inclusion during the last season (newcomers may well be interested to read how they could qualify for next season's Premier League). The rules are as follows:

The 20 players will play each other (twice) over the length of the season. In each game, the winner will be awarded 3 points, the loser no points, while a draw would mean that both players get 1 point. The actual points collected by the prediction will count towards the "goal" difference. Only predictions for the Premier League games will count towards this competition.

If two players finish the season equal on points, their head-to-head score (including the away-goal rule) would decide their final positions (if still equal, goal difference, then goals scored).

At the end of the season, the bottom three players will be relegated, along with all those who missed ten or more entries during the season (with one exception – the overall champion cannot be relegated). Their places in next year's competition will be taken by the highest ranked non-Premier League players in the main competition, provided they made at least 75% of all entries over the course of the season. If there aren’t enough newcomers satisfying this criterion to fill up the available places, the remaining places will be filled up according to the overall rankings, including the possibility that some of the relegated players are immediately reinstated.

Points for a game will be awarded based on the normal entries, but there will be a home advantage – home players will gain an extra point if their score prediction differs from the actual outcome by one goal. A player that misses an entry will be awarded the minimum score of all home (if the player is at home) or away (if the player is away) players that did post for the PL fixture, but any PL points gained will immediately be docked. This minimum will also not count in any head-to-head games or goal difference if it proves to matter at the end of the season. In other words, using this minimum will only give the opponent some work to do, without rewarding the missing player in any way. If both players miss a fixture, it will count as a 0-0 draw as far as the goal difference is concerned, but neither player will be awarded a point for such a draw.

The actual fixtures for a given game will be determined randomly from the set of fixtures generated for the season (https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=340703.msg16679817#msg16679817). After a game has been played, the official attendance (taken from the BBC match report) will be used as the random number generator. The attendance will be divided by the number of rounds remaining, and the remainder of the division plus one will be taken as the round number that will be used. For example, assume that the attendance at the first game is 42,168. There are 38 rounds left, so I divide 42,168 by 38, and get 1,109 remainder 26. Fixtures for round 27 will therefore be used. I repeat this for the second round, dividing by 37, and so on for the remaining rounds. If this is not clear, you'll just have to trust me that I'm doing it honestly.
« Last Edit: August 9, 2019, 05:34:40 pm by Barneylfc »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 10:39:09 pm »
ROLL OF HONOUR

2001/02

League - MacLFC
BoRed cup - MacLFC

2002/03

League: Carra-legend
RAWK Cup: speedyDidi
BoRed cup: DonAlkhanio

2003/04

League: catterfeld
Prem: catterfeld
RAWK Cup: catterfeld
BoRed cup: LiverpoolPride

2004/05

League: Stilon
Prem: catterfeld
RAWK Cup: ali
BoRed Cup: Senor Benitez

2005/06

League: BoRed
Prem: EdmondFruitini
RAWK Cup: KeegansPerm
BoRed Cup: BoRed

2006/07

League: rushyman
Prem: Ndeyanka.
RAWK Cup: Mivi
BoRed Cup: stevemacsteve

2007/08

League: rushyman
Prem: Ndeyanka
RAWK Cup: Phil M
League Cup: KeegansPerm
BoRed Cup: Phil M

2008/2009

Prem: carraggeriise
RAWK Cup: olly
League Cup: MelwoodBoy
BoRed Cup: BoRed

2009/2010

League: KeegansPerm
Prem: KeegansPerm
Championship: ggargi
RAWK Cup: Fivein05
BoRed Cup: KeegansPerm

2010/2011

Prem: BoRed
Championship: The Red Dojo
RAWK Cup: BoRed
BoRed Cup: speedydidi

2011/12

League: joezydudek
Prem: Kopite1971
Championship: joezydudek
RAWK Cup: rushyman
League Cup: BoRed
BoRed Cup: The Red Dojo

2012/13

Prem: rushyman
Championship: HoinkDoink
RAWK Cup: BoRed
League Cup: piggy
BoRed Cup: Bored

2013/14

League: HoinkDoink
Prem: KeegansPerm
Championship: Buck Pete
RAWK Cup: Estonian Red
BoRed Cup: MelwoodBoy

2014/15

Championship: Barneylfc
RAWK Cup: I am new
BoRed Cup: Kopite17

2015/16

League: JSteve
Prem: Buck Pete
Championship: JSteve
RAWK Cup: Mivi
BoRed Cup: JSteve

2016/17

League: Kopite1971
Prem: Kopite1971
Championship: LovelyCushionedHeader
RAWK Cup: Keegans Perm
League Cup: Redman1974
BoRed Cup: Kopite1971

2017/18

League: AdzLFC
Prem: JSteve
Championship: AdzLFC
RAWK Cup: Ycuzz
BoRed Cup: AdzLFC

2018/19

League: RJH
Prem: RJH
Championship: tommyLFC
RAWK Cup: Redman1974
League Cup: AdzLFC
BoRed Cup: RJH

2019/20

League: Kopite1971
Championship: Perham
RAWK Cup: joezydudek
League Cup: Ndeyanka
BoRed Cup: Carrard
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 06:32:27 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 10:40:50 pm »
2 weeks to go until we kick off the season with a friendly against Man City at Wembley.

I've been reliably informed that this friendly does count towards the scores, so this will be the first game for predictions, but will not count towards cup scores. The cup will start on Matchday 1 of the European Cup.

New players are always welcome. Please make sure you familiarise yourself with the game rules.

Good luck to all participants  :wave

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 09:14:02 am »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Milner
Wijnaldum
Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG - Aguero
FS - 0-2 them lot
DP - 10

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 09:40:06 am »
No Championship winners on the roll of honour?

It's a big trophy too!  ;D
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 10:37:59 am »
No Championship winners on the roll of honour?

It's a big trophy too!  ;D

I did wonder about that the other week. I'll maybe add it in at some point when I can be arsed  :D

Added the last few seasons that I remember. Will do the rest later.

Done. Seems like 09/10 was the first championship season
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:40:21 pm by Barneylfc »

Offline Vishwa Atma

• Legacy Fan
  • Money for nothing....
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 10:39:29 am »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG - Salah
FS - 2-1 to us
DP - 10
« Last Edit: August 2, 2019, 07:24:23 am by Vishwa Atma »

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 10:38:46 pm »
v Man city

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
Van Dijk
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson
Wijnaldum
Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG: Van Dijk
FS: 2-0 to Liverpool
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 09:21:58 am »
v Man city

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
Van Dijk
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson
Wijnaldum
Ox
Salah
Origi

FG: Salah
FS: 1-1
DP: 0
« Last Edit: August 2, 2019, 02:22:23 pm by LovelyCushionedHeader »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 08:33:34 pm »
v Man city

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson
Wijnaldum
Ox
Salah
Firmino

FS: 3-1
DP: 4
« Last Edit: August 2, 2019, 02:28:58 am by AmanShah21 »

Offline tylerjnorton

• Kopite
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 09:47:43 pm »
City

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold
van Dijk
Matip
Robertson

Fabinho
Henderson
Gini

Salah
Firmino
Origi

Final Score: 2-1 LFC
First Goal: Origi

And I'm gonna give the " Shite Shield" a go this year... where Community Shield, Super Cup, and Club World Cup games are added up for a total high score winner. And in the spirit of the Shite Shield, there are no tiebreakers, it can be a shared title. As was stated in the previous topic, hopefully we can make this an annual event ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:10:30 am by tylerjnorton »

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2019, 05:40:42 am »
I did wonder about that the other week. I'll maybe add it in at some point when I can be arsed  :D

Added the last few seasons that I remember. Will do the rest later.

Done. Seems like 09/10 was the first championship season

Cheers Barney!
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2019, 04:41:46 pm »
Still early, but I'll send a PM on Thursday evening to anyone that played last season. Just to advise the friendly v Man City counts towards the scores.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 11:46:30 pm »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold Matip Van Dijk Robertson
Wijnaldum Henderson Fabinho
Salah Firmino Origi

Score: 2-0 to them
First goal: Sterling

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2019, 10:58:34 am »

v Man City

Alisson
Salah Firmino Origi

Score: 2-1 to them
First goal: De Bruyne
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2019, 08:19:26 pm »
v Man City

Alisson
Salah Firmino Origi

Score: 2-1 to us
First goal: Salah
DP: 6

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 1, 2019, 09:59:20 am »
PM sent to everyone in last seasons final table that has yet to post

01   13   950   RJH
02   14   950   rushyman
03   14   939   AdzLFC
04   14   932   LovelyCushionedHeader
05   31   932   redman1974
06   31   931   tommyLFC
07   14   919   BoRed
08   31   913   Keegans Perm
09   14   911   ollyfrom.tv
10   24   897   tylerjnorton
11   14   892   Mivi
12   24   891   Carrard
13   14   887   Buck Pete
14   14   885   Kopite1971
15   24   876   AmanShah21
16   14   875   redforlife
17   14   867   mickitez
18   00   863   Vishwa Atma
19   24   860   Barneylfc
20   14   838   joezydudek
21   00   837   Jsteve
22   24   833   Ycuzz
23   14   820   Trendisnotdestiny
24   14   806   Oldie
25   00   800   Yorkshire-Red
26   14   777   shelts
27   00   767   carraggeriise
28   00   763   Ndeyanka
29   00   760   PoetryInMotion
30   00   453   MelwoodBoy

Offline Mivi

• Strawberry-flavoured Jayne Torvill ; 3,000,000 not out
  • Legacy Fan
  • By the way..........It's been emotional.
« Reply #18 on: August 1, 2019, 10:13:06 am »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson

Oxlade-Chamberlin
Henderson
Fabinho

Salah
Firmino
Wijnaldum

Score: 2-2
First goal: Stirling
It's cause he loks like a badger. Women fucking love badgers.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 1, 2019, 10:14:35 am »
v Man City

Alisson
TAA Matip VVD Robertson
Salah Firmino Origi

Score: 1-1
First goal: Firmino
DP: 2

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #20 on: August 1, 2019, 12:50:23 pm »
v Man City

Alisson
TAA Matip VVD Robertson
Salah Firmino Origi

Score: 1-1
First goal: DeBruyne
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 1, 2019, 02:43:08 pm »
vs Man City

Alisson
Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson
Fabinho Henderson Milner
Salah Firmino Origi

FS: 2 - 1 to LFC
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #22 on: August 1, 2019, 03:20:06 pm »
Still early, but I'll send a PM on Thursday evening to anyone that played last season. Just to advise the friendly v Man City counts towards the scores.

Boss thread title 8) count me in again this season!
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 1, 2019, 03:27:12 pm »
Boss thread title 8) count me in again this season!

A subtle * addition from previous seasons also  ;)

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 1, 2019, 08:40:25 pm »
Vs. Man City

Alisson

TAA
VVD
Gomez
Robertson

Wijnaldum
Henderson
Fabinho

Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG: Aguero

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25 on: August 2, 2019, 01:20:47 pm »
Manchester City Charity Shield

Alisson

Trent
VVD
Matip
Robertson

Fabhino
Milner
Henderson

Salah
Bobby
Origi

F.S    Manchester City 1 Liverpool 1
F.G    Sterling
D.P    8

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26 on: August 2, 2019, 07:23:08 pm »
v Man City

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
Van Dijk
Robertson

Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum

Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG - Firmino
FS - 4-1 LFC
DP - 6
I love you all. Even Mancs x

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #27 on: August 3, 2019, 03:41:50 am »
Vs. Man City

Alisson

Trent
Van Dijk
Matip
Robertson

Milner
Henderson
Fabinho

Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG: Divock Origi

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #28 on: August 3, 2019, 12:21:36 pm »
Here we go again

Vs City

Alisson
Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Lallana
Salah
Origi
Brewster

First Goal Aguero
Final Score 2-1 City
DP 6
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline KeegansPerm

• Legacy Fan
  • "Roy can't see a priest on a mountain of sugar"
« Reply #29 on: August 3, 2019, 05:50:11 pm »
Man City

Alisson
Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson
Wijnaldum Fabinho Henderson
Salah Firmino Origi

FS 2-2
FS Firmino
DP 8
“The socialism I believe in is everyone working for each other, everyone having a share of the rewards. It’s the way I see football, the way I see life” Bill Shankly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #30 on: August 3, 2019, 08:10:03 pm »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Ox
Salah
Origi

FG - Sterling
FS - 2-2
DP - 8

Offline Kopite1971

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 4, 2019, 07:38:56 am »
Thanks for the reminder message Barney, didn't think this would count as in my mind it's a glorified friendly. Welcome back everyone, hope your all successful over the next 10 months and that LFC can achieve our dreams again.

v Man city

Alison
TAA Gomez VVD Robertson
Fabinho Henderson Wijnaldum
Firmino Salah Origi

FS: 1-1 LFC to win on pens
Proud to be "An Internet Terrorist"

SOS# 1159

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: August 4, 2019, 08:24:18 am »
Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG - Salah
FS - 1-1
DP 4

Offline Cape_Tear

• Such an amazing_tilm!
  • Kopite
« Reply #33 on: August 4, 2019, 11:32:57 am »
v Man City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Firmino
Salah
Origi

FG - Origi
FS - 2-1 LFC
DP - 8
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #34 on: August 4, 2019, 11:46:31 am »
v City

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson
Milner
Salah
Wijnaldum
Origi

FG: Sterling
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #35 on: August 4, 2019, 12:03:32 pm »
City

Alisson

AA
Matip
Van Dijk
Robertson

Fabinho