Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 306317 times)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Away Games
« Reply #320 on: July 15, 2013, 09:17:42 pm »
Even under 16 is £30+. That'll do though.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #321 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:36 pm »
Even under 16 is £30+. That'll do though.

Doug you've been under 16 for 20 seasons now... ;D
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2013, 10:00:32 am »
Doug you've been under 16 for 20 seasons now... ;D

I guess he found the holy grail, the fountain of youth.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:55 am »
Cue more banners there then....
We are a team of one half.

Offline 21

• Barrack-room Hutz
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #324 on: July 25, 2013, 02:27:39 am »
What's the best bet for an OOT getting a ticket in the away section at Villa Park?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: July 25, 2013, 05:39:58 am »
What's the best bet for an OOT getting a ticket in the away section at Villa Park?

If you don't have enough away s from previous season. Best chance would be on the exchange on here. But villa away is one of the most popular aways and with it being the first away of the season I think your chance may be slim this way too
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline 21

• Barrack-room Hutz
  • Kopite
« Reply #326 on: July 25, 2013, 06:23:18 am »
Thanks mate, I'll give it a shot anyway.

Worst case scenario I'll sit with the home fans and pretend to be a neutral!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2013, 06:33:46 am »
Thanks mate, I'll give it a shot anyway.

Worst case scenario I'll sit with the home fans and pretend to be a neutral!

If you're going to the match you can always ask around outside the away end if anyone got a spare, not very likely but worth a shot.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2013, 07:35:51 am »
Why is Villa always so popular though? I've never understood it
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #329 on: July 25, 2013, 12:13:16 pm »
bit surprised, we haven't got details up yet and villa are putting their tickets on general sale on Monday. usually they have it on booking history for quite a bit stopping are fans from buying but with this being first away and most likely selling high I can see a few of our fans buying on their general sale.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:15:23 pm by paulsheridan08 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #330 on: July 25, 2013, 03:00:31 pm »
bit surprised, we haven't got details up yet and villa are putting their tickets on general sale on Monday. usually they have it on booking history for quite a bit stopping are fans from buying but with this being first away and most likely selling high I can see a few of our fans buying on their general sale.
The match is still a month away! No doubt an announcement will be made next week with the sale starting at the beginning of the following week.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2013, 04:42:22 pm »
The match is still a month away! No doubt an announcement will be made next week with the sale starting at the beginning of the following week.

Right when i'm on holiday probably  :(

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »

We're used to that sequence now, here's hoping they spice it up for the new season  8)
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #333 on: July 25, 2013, 05:17:33 pm »
Got my fingers crossed I can get a ticket for villa away on the exchange  :-\

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2013, 03:00:29 am »
Quick question about getting away tickets sent through the post. If you buy 2 tickets for yourself and a mate and you each live at different addresses, where are the paper tickets sent to? To each of you separately or to the person who was the 'lead' applicant/buyer. Thanks!

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2013, 05:16:55 am »
Quick question about getting away tickets sent through the post. If you buy 2 tickets for yourself and a mate and you each live at different addresses, where are the paper tickets sent to? To each of you separately or to the person who was the 'lead' applicant/buyer. Thanks!
there sent to the lead applicant/buyer

Offline Andy9

• Kemlynite
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2013, 07:55:35 am »
I don't know if this is the place to ask this?  Appologies in advance if not. I will be travelling to England from Australia over christmas and I'm desperate to take my wife to experience a real football match. As a life long fan I will be going to do the Anfield tour, but the only match I can see is Chelsea away on the 28th of December. Is this going to be impossible to get tickets to?

As I may not go back to England for quite some time I was willing to use sites like 'livefootballtickets.com' and similar to get tickets. Are they reliable? Is there any other way to get guaranteed tickets? I realise that being Chelsea  a lot of reds would be wanting to attend. I know its probably impossible to get these tickets but as a life long fan I wont give up trying. I understand that I wont be the first person in this situation but if you can help with any advice or previous posts to read I would appreciate it so much. Thanks in advance

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2013, 09:17:12 am »
I don't know if this is the place to ask this?  Appologies in advance if not. I will be travelling to England from Australia over christmas and I'm desperate to take my wife to experience a real football match. As a life long fan I will be going to do the Anfield tour, but the only match I can see is Chelsea away on the 28th of December. Is this going to be impossible to get tickets to?

As I may not go back to England for quite some time I was willing to use sites like 'livefootballtickets.com' and similar to get tickets. Are they reliable? Is there any other way to get guaranteed tickets? I realise that being Chelsea  a lot of reds would be wanting to attend. I know its probably impossible to get these tickets but as a life long fan I wont give up trying. I understand that I wont be the first person in this situation but if you can help with any advice or previous posts to read I would appreciate it so much. Thanks in advance
No chance of getting tickets through the club mate without substantial credit from last year I'm afraid. However, around a week before the game there will be an exchange thread on here, when it's put up put your contact details and how many tickets you would like and maybe someone with any spares will be able to help you out. 

DON'T use any of those sites mate, face value exchange on here is your best bet. 

Offline Andy9

• Kemlynite
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2013, 09:57:42 am »
Thanks so much for the quick response, mate. I was so close to spending nearly $700 aud on some tickets today but thought I'd just double check with you guys. Thankfully i didn't and my mortgage thanks me for not spending that amount of cash today. Those sites always feel a little dodgy. I got to go to the Melbourne game so I should be happy. Singing our song with 95k people will be a memory i will cherish forever. I will look out for those tickets, however I have a feeling that I will be super anxious about leaving it so late. My wife plans things nearly a year a head usually so she will freak out too.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2013, 03:42:39 pm »
is there a deadline for having bought your 13/14 membership by in order to purchase for any of the away games? haven't renewed yet

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:35 pm »
Don't think so. Never seen one in away the selling details. However I'd be very surprised if many, even any, games go below 1 credit. Maybe a CC game if they have a big ground and you're v lucky late on?

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2013, 05:41:03 pm »
I know villa is a popular away. What are the odds on picking one ticket up, in the exchange perhaps?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2013, 10:26:12 am »
Don't think so. Never seen one in away the selling details. However I'd be very surprised if many, even any, games go below 1 credit. Maybe a CC game if they have a big ground and you're v lucky late on?

Cheers, on 2 credits for the last 2 seasons

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2013, 10:50:16 am »
gunna defo be a struggle this season on 3 or below. even Swansea being on a Monday night with 2,000 tickets is still likely to sell fairly high. Newcastle may be a chance for 3 and below other than that your looking for a London away midweek but even most of them sold on around 3/4 last season. allocations of 2,000 for Cardiff, 2,500 for hull and 2,600 for palace wont help.

Offline srs507

• Kopite
  • I'm scouse. Except for accent and location.
« Reply #344 on: August 8, 2013, 12:23:43 am »
Anyone know what the deal is with these lines in the Villa ticketing info? Something new that I haven't seen in seasons past...

We would like to remind you that away tickets are non-transferrable and must not be passed on to anyone else.

To ensure the safety and welfare of all fans, random security checks may be carried out on the turnstiles to check that the tickets match the buyer.
Games I've been to: 2011/2012 - Wolves (h), Man Utd (h), QPR (h), Villa (a), Wigan (a), Newcastle (h), Man City (a)
2012/2013 - Spurs (Friendly), Norwich (h)
2013/2014 - Newcastle (h)
2014/2015 - Olympiakos (friendly), Man City (friendly)
Not bad for an American eh?

Offline joel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: August 8, 2013, 08:11:18 am »
Anyone know what the deal is with these lines in the Villa ticketing info? Something new that I haven't seen in seasons past...

Irrelevant. What they gonna do if you don't have ID on you? Turn you away? :lmao

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: August 8, 2013, 08:12:34 am »
no chance below 7 to improve imo
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #347 on: August 8, 2013, 08:12:38 am »
Also just seen this on there aswell

We would also like to remind supporters that the use of flares and smoke bombs at the stadium are a breach of ground regulations and anyone in possession of these could be subject to a banning order and police action. In addition, if the ticket has been purchased by a different person, the purchaser will also be subject to a banning order by the club due to breach the terms and conditions of sale by Liverpool.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: August 8, 2013, 08:19:44 am »
That has always been the case. Nothing new there.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: August 8, 2013, 11:19:49 am »
seen on city's and evertons site Cardiff are actually giving away supporters 2,600 tickets this season.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #350 on: August 8, 2013, 12:46:38 pm »
Is that fewer for Goodison?

Offline joel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: August 8, 2013, 03:26:57 pm »
Is that fewer for Goodison?

Think we normally get 3000 or so there

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #352 on: August 8, 2013, 03:34:12 pm »
That has always been the case. Nothing new there.

It is new that being quoted in the selling details.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: August 8, 2013, 05:53:02 pm »
It is new that being quoted in the selling details.

I don't think so. Stuff like that is always in the terms and conditions of buying a ticket, home or away.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms

Check out section 3.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #354 on: August 8, 2013, 06:28:33 pm »
see all the promoted sides offer around 2600 tickets for aways. swansea at 2000 be the lowest allocation again but being a mon nite might drop a bit

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: August 8, 2013, 06:42:25 pm »
Swansea need to look at extending their ground and offering more away tickets.

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #356 on: August 8, 2013, 07:04:21 pm »
I don't think so. Stuff like that is always in the terms and conditions of buying a ticket, home or away.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms

Check out section 3.

And it mentions flares and smoke bombs where exactly...?!?

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: August 8, 2013, 07:17:10 pm »
And it mentions flares and smoke bombs where exactly...?!?

What? You think they are allowed do you?

Really?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reminder-to-away-fans

the club is reminding its travelling fans that smoke bombs, flares and other pyrotechnic devices are not allowed in any Premier League football grounds.

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #358 on: August 9, 2013, 09:52:21 am »
Alright lads quick question,

Got a stag in Newcastle 27-29th sep, we have sunderland away 29th(4pm)..what are the chances of me picking up a couple of tickets for that? Just need to now before i book my flights is it worth staying the extra night.

I heard newcastle away was easy enough just wondering if sunderland is the same?

Nice one

Offline Desi Kopite

• Anny Roader
  • Twitter: @pritsinghlfc
« Reply #359 on: August 9, 2013, 10:22:51 am »
We normally get a good allocation for Sunderland away and I really don't think you'll have a problem getting one either through the club or through the exchange.