Author Topic: Bournemouth Home Game Feb 9th  (Read 2504 times)

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
Bournemouth Home Game Feb 9th
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:37:42 pm »
Three of us are coming from Ireland for this game and so far have acquired two tickets. What are the chances of getting a general public ticket the week prior? or should we just take a chance and try to pick up a ticket on the day?

Cheers lads....and ladies :)
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
Re: Bournemouth Home Game Feb 9th
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 12:49:52 am »
There won't be a general sale if you are lucky you may get one on the day of the match at the window from season ticket holders who return their seat last minute through the official  ticket exchange,you are on rawk a long  time so you would probably get one through the rawk ticket exchange the week of the match as it's not a glamour fixture,you also have to factor in that the TV games for February are not out yet and the match might possibly get moved.However I think it will stay on the Saturday possibly might be at 17.30.
Kenny Godglish

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 10:48:16 am »
Cheers for the update as good to know as was going to book my flight this week. I better sit tight but decided this game would be one of the better lesser games to go to as Bournemouth try and play football. Thanks!!!
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 12:08:05 am »
Still some tickets on hospitality £222 not great but might be hard to get tickets given the way the results are going

Offline RedAndWhiteKlopp

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 01:23:17 pm »
Still some tickets on hospitality £222 not great but might be hard to get tickets given the way the results are going

Cheers. Will take a look.

Edit: All gone when you search through the link despite it saying still available. Must be a lot of scousers keen to see the mighty Cherries give their team a lesson......
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:27:33 pm by RedAndWhiteKlopp »

Offline devred

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: January 4, 2019, 09:19:24 pm »
no chance of getting 2 for bournemouth? no hospitality. Me and my friend are from Italy, it could be our very first time to Anfield.

Please help us or give us some advice :( :(