Author Topic: Owen's Brochure impresses Ferguson  (Read 205524 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Re: The Michael Owen 32-page brochure
« Reply #560 on: July 3, 2009, 01:22:07 am »
I find this more comical than upsetting.

I know what youre saying but Im afraid I'm the other way

Nothing to do with how good or bad a signing it is for them. This is fucking unforgivable.

We should bar him from Anfield for life. Thunderous boos now compared to the sectioned ones he's got, this will put the 'is he or isnt he a LFC legend' to bed

But he hasnt signed yet so lets just wait.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline steelersmark

• is engaged to a girl from Firenze.... firenze forever? Facebook Whopper Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't go out tonight...
« Reply #561 on: July 3, 2009, 01:23:54 am »
I wouldn't be happy about this if I was a manc fan. Although Id probably be unaware of the story as I'm too busy nailing my mum and sister.

As for Owen, what a twat. I can't wait for him to walk out at Anfield in their shirt, let's see if anyone still likes him then. Horrible mercenary bastard.
"Lads, we've all seen Airport, we know where this is going."

Offline LFC-Dan

• one of the worst here!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: July 3, 2009, 01:24:37 am »
Sick of people saying  this " If he does to united he will bang in the goals" Bullshit.

Difference is he'd be playing in a team who would create a fair few chances compared to one who didn't have a clue and to be honest you'd probably fancy him to stick a few of them away?

Still totally comical though considering Fat Sam passed up the chance to sign him. 
Justice for the 96

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #563 on: July 3, 2009, 01:24:59 am »
will laugh my tits off if this goes through, take the piss outta me all you want..

Okay

valencia is their jimmy carter

Don't be daft.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline AndrewFitz22

• easily outfoxed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: July 3, 2009, 01:25:52 am »

But he hasnt signed yet so lets just wait.

He is in bed with Fergie...He just hasn't done the deed yet!

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #565 on: July 3, 2009, 01:26:31 am »
Cant believe it , Im not so sure Utd fans will either to be honest.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #566 on: July 3, 2009, 01:26:58 am »
Difference is he'd be playing in a team who would create a fair few chances compared to one who didn't have a clue and to be honest you'd probably fancy him to stick a few of them away?

Still totally comical though considering Fat Sam passed up the chance to sign him. 

He missed sitters for Newcastle though mate. Not just half chances, I mean proper sitters.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #567 on: July 3, 2009, 01:29:54 am »
Fucking horrible rat twat if he does sign for that shower of shite. And his legend status amongst the fans that see him as one (me included) will be lost.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #568 on: July 3, 2009, 01:33:50 am »
He missed sitters for Newcastle though mate. Not just half chances, I mean proper sitters.

I remember the Leverkusen game in the CL under Houllier, when we were put out. He missed a few chances in that game and seemed to take most of the flack for our exit. The next week, he puts away an outrageously great pass from Gerrard that didn't even look like a chance (away at Sunderland?). I think my point is, everyone misses chances - even the most clinical of finishers. When you're scraping the bottom of the barrel, and heading towards the Championship, they're more crucial than missing chances in games where you're a couple up and cruising (reference: Torres, Fernando. This season.) Coming back from injury, as he always seemed to be for Newcastle, I guess those chances that are normally easy, are going to be that little bit harder.

Offline kingkenny79

• Kopite
  • King Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish, King Of Liverpool
« Reply #569 on: July 3, 2009, 01:57:56 am »
why should we care.. he was never 'one' of us. & right now, he is not one of us.
beardsley, played for us, everton & manU.. & i still love him.
A Pround Citizen of Kingdom Of Liverpool, Hail King Kenny, Long Live The King.

Offline TomG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: July 3, 2009, 01:58:02 am »
Shit I hope this is a load of bollocks.

Owen was my hero as a youngster. I will be gutted if he signs for that mob.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" - Oscar Gamble

Offline Grushko

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: July 3, 2009, 02:07:36 am »
why should we care.. he was never 'one' of us. & right now, he is not one of us.
Bit different though innit. Beardsley was forced out by Souness and never really played for Salford Utd.

Little big head chose to leave and is choosing to go to Salford Utd just to spite a lot people over these ways.

Big fucking differance.
You are Always in our Hearts
You are Always in our Thoughts
We Will Never forget You
You Will Never Walk Alone

Gone, but never, ever forgotten.

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
  • okay javier but i'm only on loan... for sure no?
« Reply #572 on: July 3, 2009, 02:08:50 am »

Fear the electric bursts! *(They still remain)

i'm gonna use that as my pick up line.

"hey... do you want to see my electric burst?"

(and promptly get slapped on the face) :)
Finish the job sir. Come back when we deserve you.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #573 on: July 3, 2009, 02:12:01 am »
Roll on October! Stevie Gerrard will finish your legs once and for all! Oh, and that handsome blonde number 9 is real world class. ;)
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #574 on: July 3, 2009, 02:50:39 am »
In all seriousness, if he does sign for Man Utd then it'll be, quite frankly, staggering. There's no other words for it. If he honestly thinks that signing for them is perfectly acceptable then he's an even bigger money-grabbing little fuck than I gave him credit for.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #575 on: July 3, 2009, 02:51:41 am »

Absolutely no comparison

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #576 on: July 3, 2009, 02:59:36 am »
Some selective editing I'll grant you, but, seen it coming........

Owen is a pro, he will do and say all the right things, but when it comes down to what he thinks is in his his own best interests, he will suit himself first and fuck everyone else. Doesnt matter how much you fans cheer and love him, he wont give a fuck! You think he wasnt loved at Liverpool? If he wasnt most of the wailing that is going on wouldnt be happening, he knows he was loved and wanted at Liverpool, still went to Madrid when it suited him and still went to Newcastle as well.

You are right about one thing, he did learn a lot at Madrid. Most importantly where he was best off and not to stay where he is not happy. Dont think that will change after a while in toon land, but you just go on telling yourself he wants you as much as you want him. I'd advise not falling for him to much, not worth doing it to yourself when he goes to manu
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #577 on: July 3, 2009, 03:02:52 am »
In all seriousness, if he does sign for Man Utd then it'll be, quite frankly, staggering. There's no other words for it. If he honestly thinks that signing for them is perfectly acceptable then he's an even bigger money-grabbing little fuck than I gave him credit for.
Who would it be "perfectly acceptable" for him to sign with?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #578 on: July 3, 2009, 03:05:12 am »
Who would it be "perfectly acceptable" for him to sign with?
Daft question really, anyone except Man U.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline nyctex

• God Bless America
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Close your eyes...and imagine it's Jason McAteer
« Reply #579 on: July 3, 2009, 03:12:38 am »
I'm still torn which party is more desperate - Owen or Mr Ferguson.

I'm leaning towards the crocked older one rather than the crocked younger one

Offline Tuckwoor

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #580 on: July 3, 2009, 03:15:52 am »
I think this is bull to be honest and is intended by his agent to raise his stock from possibly signing for Hull and being slagged off by fat head sam in recent days.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: July 3, 2009, 03:31:19 am »
I think this is bull to be honest and is intended by his agent to raise his stock from possibly signing for Hull and being slagged off by fat head sam in recent days.

That's what I thought at first but according to The Guardian he's having a 'stringent' medical later on today.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #582 on: July 3, 2009, 03:39:09 am »
That's what I thought at first but according to The Guardian he's having a 'stringent' medical later on today.
Oh well the deal is fucked then.

Ferguson will probably just send out for a bargain bucket instead.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #583 on: July 3, 2009, 04:11:28 am »
Oh well the deal is fucked then.

Indeed, doubt he'd be able sign the contract without pulling something, let alone complete a medical.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #584 on: July 3, 2009, 04:11:43 am »
I'm still torn which party is more desperate - Owen or Mr Ferguson.

I'm leaning towards the crocked older one rather than the crocked younger one

Same here. For me, if Ferguson ends up signing Owen it is more of a blight against Ferguson than Owen. I think people, particularly in the English media, have vastly overrated United's pulling power. With Ronaldo and Tevez out the door, I can't see why too many big names would want to play for a team that has lost arguably two of its best players and doesn't seem to have a verifiable plan or long-term vision to replace them. 

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #585 on: July 3, 2009, 04:35:31 am »
If he signs Owen, like many of the other posters I will probably laugh my tits off.

I can even give some the benefit of the doubt and agree maybe he'll put in a few goals.

But when you have 80million, and you get Owen, there just is a chance everything isn't peachy.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline Ryba

• A self-confessed "bit of a twat", who thinks Everton will win the league 2010-11, is either very deluded or reckons Everton will be demoted to The Championship ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • bluenose
« Reply #586 on: July 3, 2009, 04:42:12 am »
must have been the brochure

Offline vinniepee

• Wants Rafa sacked but hasn't the balls to say it.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #587 on: July 3, 2009, 05:42:39 am »
What if...

Michael still has it in him? The reason he didn't perform at Newcastle is he doesn't want to. No glory, no Champion's League, mess of a management. He's biding his time there, you can see him breaking down at the first opportunity he gets.

But lets say at United, he puts his heart into it, I can see 12-15 goals in him still. That's pretty good for a 40k/week investment without the transfer fee.

The most important point is, he doesn't have to play every game or even 90 mins. He can play the Solksjaer role to perfection and it keeps him fit most of the season.

I wouldn't laugh at this just yet.   ::)
'You'll never Walk Alone' - Journey.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: July 3, 2009, 06:06:50 am »
What would be even funnier is if he doesn't end up at the Mancs and all the insults above about him show how petty people can get.

If he did sign for them though then everything above is valid, it's a slap in the face for those that have stuck up for him and he should remember where he started his flipping career at

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #589 on: July 3, 2009, 06:19:47 am »
Haha how the mighty have fallen, on both sides.

Specially United though, from Karim Benzema and David Villa to picking up Michael Owen on a free. Funny thing is, if we'd wanted him we could have easily gazumped them for the c*nt. Congratulations United if this is true, you're about to sign someone who makes Louis Saha look reliable.
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #590 on: July 3, 2009, 06:22:33 am »
What if...

Michael still has it in him? The reason he didn't perform at Newcastle is he doesn't want to. No glory, no Champion's League, mess of a management. He's biding his time there, you can see him breaking down at the first opportunity he gets.

But lets say at United, he puts his heart into it, I can see 12-15 goals in him still. That's pretty good for a 40k/week investment without the transfer fee.

The most important point is, he doesn't have to play every game or even 90 mins. He can play the Solksjaer role to perfection and it keeps him fit most of the season.

I wouldn't laugh at this just yet.   ::)

I'd like to send you a few brochures I think might interest you on penis enlargement and possible bank accounts in Nigeria that need to be divided up. You seem like just the type.

How about the fact he's as fit as the offspring from a union between Gary and Phil Neville? The fact that anyone who 'can't be arsed' despite the fact that there were people naive enough to cheer him on when he first signed, for what must have been an outrageous fee? The fact that Owen plays for one team alone, and that team happens to be England?

I suppose all these facts go out the window. Don't be a blinkered twat. He's well past it. He could turn out to be a surprise hit, who knows, but that's about as sure a bet as wagering Michael Jackson is about to come out with a new album.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline cakmin

• Estoy aburrido
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • La Ostra
« Reply #591 on: July 3, 2009, 06:22:57 am »
Some people do really have a lot of problems with their ex-s, I can see it from this thread. Owen is our past, I don't want to care if he's gonna join ManU or else. Why should we? He's not like Torres or Gerrard who are our current players and we rely on them to help us in the competitions. Let's not care about him, don't waste your time.

Offline vinniepee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #592 on: July 3, 2009, 06:33:38 am »
I'd like to send you a few brochures I think might interest you on penis enlargement and possible bank accounts in Nigeria that need to be divided up. You seem like just the type.

How about the fact he's as fit as the offspring from a union between Gary and Phil Neville? The fact that anyone who 'can't be arsed' despite the fact that there were people naive enough to cheer him on when he first signed, for what must have been an outrageous fee? The fact that Owen plays for one team alone, and that team happens to be England?

I suppose all these facts go out the window. Don't be a blinkered twat. He's well past it. He could turn out to be a surprise hit, who knows, but that's about as sure a bet as wagering Michael Jackson is about to come out with a new album.

They found a huge amount of unreleased material in his vault.

A new Michael Jackson album WILL happen, and if your argument is based on that closing point, we have plenty to fear in Owen.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: July 3, 2009, 06:39:08 am »
Haha how the mighty have fallen, on both sides.

Specially United though, from Karim Benzema and David Villa to picking up Michael Owen on a free.
After all the speculation of what United would do with their 80mil, this is just so sweet. Surely it's too early in the summer for Sir Alex to be panic buying? And whatever happened to the reports of age limits at United?

Offline kKeLvInNn

• Main Stander
« Reply #594 on: July 3, 2009, 06:40:53 am »
He left, we won big ears and Real Madrid went downhill. He signed for Newcastle, they went downhill. Could be a sign of things to come.  ;D :D

Offline vinniepee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #595 on: July 3, 2009, 06:43:11 am »
He left, we won big ears and Real Madrid went downhill. He signed for Newcastle, they went downhill. Could be a sign of things to come.  ;D :D

Like that!

Offline vinniepee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #596 on: July 3, 2009, 06:43:42 am »
Can somebody get me the fcuk in on redcafe?

hoonin

« Reply #597 on: July 3, 2009, 06:44:15 am »

They found a huge amount of unreleased material in his vault.

A new Michael Jackson album WILL happen, and if your argument is based on that closing point, we have plenty to fear in Owen.

No offense here, but you talk absolute bollocks :wave

Offline vinniepee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #598 on: July 3, 2009, 06:50:10 am »
You've been stalking me from a couple a weeks ago, can you back off?

And a mod to boot.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #599 on: July 3, 2009, 06:54:56 am »
You've been stalking me from a couple a weeks ago, can you back off?

And a mod to boot.

How can you expect anyone to back off when you're talking absolute rubbish. And you're not even good looking!
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc