Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779088 times)

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Been saying that for a couple of days. Every other side has an outbreak during their busiest period of the season. City have one when that period is over and only missing an FA Cup game against a 4th tier side. Everyone back ready for one of their toughest games of the season. Am 100% sure it's all above board though.
Are you seriously suggesting that a human rights abusing regime who have been cheating for over a decade and have a drug cheat as a manager would stoop so low?  :o

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Congratulations to them on beating Boreham Wood in the 4th Round

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

*With a "Covid Outbreak"

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
i assume all their covid cases will be out of isolation by the chelsea game next saturday?

if so, that sure is remarkable timing. in fact, they couldnt have asked for a better time to get an "outbreak"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are you seriously suggesting that a human rights abusing regime who have been cheating for over a decade and have a drug cheat as a manager would stoop so low?  :o

I'd never suggest such a thing. Like their finances, I'm convinced it is all legit 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
*With a "Covid Outbreak"

Showing us the way.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
i assume all their covid cases will be out of isolation by the chelsea game next saturday?

if so, that sure is remarkable timing. in fact, they couldnt have asked for a better time to get an "outbreak"

An outbreak which doesn’t seem to have affected a single player who might feasibly have played.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan

“Covid RAVAGED city put up a brave fight to win 8-0 against Boreham Wood with Gabriel Jesus (3), Raheem Sterling (2), Kevin De Bruyne, Ruben Dias and Riyad Mahrez getting the goals”

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
"City manager Pep Guardiola was missing from the dugout at a packed County Ground, as he and 20 of his players and staff were isolating after testing positive for the virus."
"Despite seven first-team players being among those who could not travel"
"Four changes were made to the City side that beat Arsenal 2-1 on Saturday"

All quotes from a single BBC article.

Article doesn't bother to mention that Swindon were themselves forced to make 3 changes from their previous game, including being without their first choice goal keeper.
7 first team players out, yet you wouldn’t really notice from the line up. I guess spending over £1billion of state funded ‘sponsorship’ on a squad full of first team players really does help.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
I suppose getting into bed with one’s sister is very Manchester.

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
City being portrayed as heroic for soldiering on and getting their game played despite huge Covid disruption and without their manager, while Liverpool pulled a fast one in getting their game called off this week.

On this we can agree. BBC Salford's agenda...and it is an agenda against our fair City of Liverpool has become more marked recently. It's always been there of course. It's the innuendo, the positioning of headlines, more and more reference to the scum in its transfer gossip, including links to Liverpool stories from that fucking rag, amongst many other examples. They have been poking us for years but it's definitely worse now. They throw a few titbits our way occasionally to placate. It was predominantly pro United but the success of City has meant they've had to bring them into the fold, sweeteners abounding I suspect as Abu Dhabi continues it's massive investment into the City. The Manchester Guardian has a similar vibe. We hear from David Conn less and less on the corrupt shenanigans at his beloved club. I would have expected him to be all over the Premier League investigation, particularly the recent spat in the courts but it was barely mentioned in the media and has now gone eerily quiet. The media in this Country is the very worse and this God forsaken Country deserves it for they sustain it. The BBC is the absolute worse as it had a reputation for being independent. That is long gone, replaced by a subserviant, suckholing shower of shitty shiteness that stinks to high heaven.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
We got a decent draw at least but once again, this lot get another handy domestic cup draw. It is astonishing how they get shit teams in the cups year after year.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan

Despite an identical 4-1 scoreline, Liverpool's FA Cup 3rd round headline on the BBC was initially "Liverpool survive scare to advance past Shrewsbury" or something like that. It's now been revised to "Gordon, 17, impresses as Liverpool come from behind to beat Shrewsbury", which at least implies that we might not have had all our best players in, and the opening paragraph does describe us as "under-strength". Still, with only 5 first-team outfielders and a backup goalie in the starting lineup, 2 of them academy graduates, you'd think words like "ravaged" or "depleted" would be more apt, especially compared to the fawning over Man City's spirited 500m-pound resolve.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Amazing that the Mendy case is getting so little coverage given the severity of the crimes.

Between being charged and the trial it is sub judice. No case is reported much in that time.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
CAS appeal incoming as to why Bournemouth got their fourth round tie.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
I have no doubt the PL and media would attempt to hype-up such a thing, but no one except clueless, impressionable kids would be interested. If United and Liverpool (the only true giants in England) have third place as a ceiling on a regular basis, then you've got no product.

Clueless, impressionable kids is the worldwide market they're after. You'e just showing yourself up as a 'legacy fan' mate.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
City and court cases always go their way, astounding ruling today!!
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
Shocking, but then again, not shocking.
Why would they even want to get out of it? Disgraceful. Surely they should be wanting to help the people affected? Although can’t say I’m surprised unfortunately.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:00:00 pm by JRed »

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
which case went their way today - and on what technicality?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Yes but we postponed a match. We’re the real baddies here.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
which case went their way today - and on what technicality?

the grim Barry Bennell trial

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-59934051

But the judge ruled that the claims were brought too late to result in a fair trial.

He said while each of the men had a "good explanation" for the delay, the evidence was less clear than it would have been had the claims been brought in time - in part because a key witness died in 2010.

"It is not fair, after all these years, to reach a binding determination on MCFC's responsibility for the abuse based on the partial evidence that is still available," he added.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
the grim Barry Bennell trial

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-59934051
‘Claims were brought too late’? That reminds me of something else…

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line

England’s Brave Manchester City
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Saw this before

'A 37-year-old Qatari billionaire buys a football club with an unlimited budget to attract the world’s best players to one of its greatest cities. Over the course of a decade he wins seven league titles by a combined margin of 101 points. On paper – and let’s set aside the morality of the thing for a minute – this sounds like the most riotously fun project in the history of football. And yet for some reason, it’s not. It feels malcontent and unsatisfying and overwrought and over-serious and thoroughly joyless.'

ignore the greatest cities bit but they could be talking about, psg city or Chelsea

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/11/kylian-mbappes-graphic-yearning-for-real-madrid-lays-bare-psgs-joyless-state

MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
Saw this before

'A 37-year-old Qatari billionaire buys a football club with an unlimited budget to attract the world’s best players to one of its greatest cities. Over the course of a decade he wins seven league titles by a combined margin of 101 points. On paper – and let’s set aside the morality of the thing for a minute – this sounds like the most riotously fun project in the history of football. And yet for some reason, it’s not. It feels malcontent and unsatisfying and overwrought and over-serious and thoroughly joyless.'

ignore the greatest cities bit but they could be talking about, psg city or Chelsea

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/11/kylian-mbappes-graphic-yearning-for-real-madrid-lays-bare-psgs-joyless-state
Part of the enjoyment of football, a big part, is the uncertainty. When you know your club is going to spend hundreds of millions every year and are virtually guaranteed success because you have such an unfair playing field, due to being owned by a despotic state whilst all the other clubs are properly owned and run, it absolutely would be joyless. Unlimited state funds eradicate risk. Yes some fans will love it for a while as they’ve not really had success before, but at what point does this guaranteed success begin to eat away at your enjoyment?
Football needs to be erratic at times, there needs to be an element of risk , in transfers, in the actual game . Without this it becomes dull and joyless. Using Man City as an example, this risk free approach is even evident in their play. It is dull and joyless. When Utd were winning I would always watch their games and obviously root for the opposition but you knew it would likely be a good game. I just can’t sit through a full Man City game, watching them make a hundred passes then cut it back for someone to shoot. It is dull and joyless.
I’m one of the fans on here that call out our owners due to lack of investment but I would still rather have what we do than be guaranteed to spend hundreds of millions every year and buy success. It would bore the fuck out of me.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 09:04:53 am by JRed »

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Soon they will have Newcastle challenging them.
The pundits and media, all bought and paid for now, will proclaim it the most exciting league ever.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
So in the past week, this lot have signed a dodgy self sponsorship deal, their player accused of seven counts of rape has been released on bail and the club won a case against eight former players abused by a City scout but all we hear about is our covid false positives.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So in the past week, this lot have signed a dodgy self sponsorship deal, their player accused of seven counts of rape has been released on bail and the club won a case against eight former players abused by a City scout but all we hear about is our covid false positives.

Because they're a small club and no one cares about them. We on the other hand are headline news.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
Because they're a small club and no one cares about them. We on the other hand are headline news.
I think it’s more to do with them winning at sportswashing.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Part of the enjoyment of football, a big part, is the uncertainty. When you know your club is going to spend hundreds of millions every year and are virtually guaranteed success because you have such an unfair playing field, due to being owned by a despotic state whilst all the other clubs are properly owned and run, it absolutely would be joyless. Unlimited state funds eradicate risk. Yes some fans will love it for a while as they’ve not really had success before, but at what point does this guaranteed success begin to eat away at your enjoyment?
Football needs to be erratic at times, there needs to be an element of risk , in transfers, in the actual game . Without this it becomes dull and joyless. Using Man City as an example, this risk free approach is even evident in their play. It is dull and joyless. When Utd were winning I would always watch their games and obviously root for the opposition but you knew it would likely be a good game. I just can’t sit through a full Man City game, watching them make a hundred passes then cut it back for someone to shoot. It is dull and joyless.
I’m one of the fans on here that call out our owners due to lack of investment but I would still rather have what we do than be guaranteed to spend hundreds of millions every year and buy success. It would bore the fuck out of me.

My wife said this about the Red Mancs. She started going the game in the 80's and said while they were shit on the field, it was a laugh on the terraces, especially the away games. Then they started winning things and it was enjoyable, but eventually got boring as it was just oh here's another league title and she eventually got fed up and stopped going in 2008 when our first son was born.

I know we all took winning things for granted, I think it was 11 titles by the time I was 20, 4 European Cups, UEFA etc etc and I know I got more joy from winning Big Ears than I did from the League as it was something new. Winning the Prem though was for me better than Istanbul and Madrid, as it was so long and meant so much since the last one in 1990.

At least though both teams earned their domination, City just cheated their way to it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 10:40:50 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
My wife said this about the Red Mancs. She started going the game in the 80's and said while they were shit on the field, it was a laugh on the terraces, especially the away games. Then they started winning things and it was enjoyable, but eventually got boring as it was just oh here's another league title and she eventually got fed up and stopped going in 2008 when our first son was born.

That's pretty much verbatim what my former boss (a top guy, despite being a red Manc) related to me. He'd been going to Old Trafford since he was a kid, walking from Urmston through Trafford Park with his dad. Went to away days (some pretty hairy stories to tell!) and had a season ticket for years. Loved the success, but it became a bit hollow, especially when the Glazers took over. He wasn't one of the early FC Utd people, but drifted to start watching them, meeting up with old mates and having a more relaxed and fun matchday.

At least though both teams earned their domination, City just cheated their way to it.

Ain't that the truth.

Just never try to debate this sensibly and rationally with an Abu Dhabi fan.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan

I know we all took winning things for granted, I think it was 11 titles by the time I was 20, 4 European Cups, UEFA etc etc and I know I got more joy from winning Big Ears than I did from the League as it was something new. Winning the Prem though was for me better than Istanbul and Madrid, as it was so long and meant so much since the last one in 1990.

The Abu Dhabi fans know their club have cheated their way to success which is why they are such an odd, bitter bunch.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
The pundits and media, all bought and paid for now, will proclaim it the most exciting league ever.

And yet the UK media will struggle to understand why La Liga and Serie A replace the EPL as the world's top leagues.
They are too far up the backside of City to comprehend that City are a non-entity globally.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 01:07:42 pm by mickeydocs »
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Saw this before

Maybe thats the way certain people like to do things but it's not for me or at least 90 percent of football fans i imagine
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

They'll be doing that if they sign Haaland, going on about how "great it is for the league" as he scores 30 a season and they tediously stroll to another 5 titles in a row.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They'll be doing that if they sign Haaland, going on about how "great it is for the league" as he scores 30 a season and they tediously stroll to another 5 titles in a row.

Saudi Arabia will be on hand to save the league at that stage.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Small club. I work and travel alot in the Middle East and Man City fans there are non-existent even in the UAE itself I didn't see a single Emirati who supports City while in a very small island like Bahrain you will find a Liverpool supporters group to watch games with.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
Small club. I work and travel alot in the Middle East and Man City fans there are non-existent even in the UAE itself I didn't see a single Emirati who supports City while in a very small island like Bahrain you will find a Liverpool supporters group to watch games with.

I live in Dubai, often watching the game in shisha cafes. In the prem Liverpool will always be on ahead of all other PL teams, only time it might not be on is if Real Madrid are playing.

Honestly never see or hear of anyone here who supports City. And when I go to the outlet stores to look for local football jerseys they are always stocked with reduced City merchandise

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Spot on that mate :thumbup
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
And yet the UK media will struggle to understand why La Liga and Serie A replace the EPL as the world's top leagues.
They are too far up the backside of City to comprehend that City are a non-entity globally.

I think they are firmly in the pocket on the backside of City. Their money runs deep into both our media and politics.