Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790317 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
:lmao the absolute plastic and pathetic supporter base that is Sportswash FC The Original.

Obviously they didn't need it last season as they were back in training the day after the Everton game should have gone ahead.

The point is the rules of the competition state that postponements are possible after round 4

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Just like Etihad Airlines that has been haemorrhaging money for the last 8 years losing £2-£3 billion a year but up until 2019 they were paying Man City £140 million a year reported at the CAS hearing.

It seems Man City are immune to Covid on and off the pitch. ::)
Would love UEFA or whoever to look into the Etihad deal. Their CEO said they were close to going our of business in 2020 so how they still manage this crazy sponsorship deal is beyond me. Shit airline anyway, I avoid them. Rather fly Air Koryo.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

UAE to invest £10 billion in priority UK industries

The UK Office for Investment (OfI) and Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company, today signed an agreement at Downing Street to significantly expand the UAE-UK Sovereign Investment Partnership (UAE-UK SIP), a framework for investment announced in March 2021

As part of today’s agreement the UAE has committed £10 billion via the UAE-UK SIP, overseen by the OfI and Mubadala, one of the world’s leading sovereign investors. This builds on Mubadala’s £800 million commitment and the UK Government’s £200 million to UK life sciences when the partnership was established in March.

Mubadala Board of Directors
https://www.mubadala.com/en/who-we-are/board-of-directors

Mansour bin Zayed ( Manchester City owner )
Khaldoon Al Mubarak ( chairman of Manchester City )

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan

The UK Office for Investment (OfI) and Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company, today signed an agreement at Downing Street to significantly expand the UAE-UK Sovereign Investment Partnership (UAE-UK SIP), a framework for investment announced in March 2021

As part of today’s agreement the UAE has committed £10 billion via the UAE-UK SIP, overseen by the OfI and Mubadala, one of the world’s leading sovereign investors. This builds on Mubadala’s £800 million commitment and the UK Government’s £200 million to UK life sciences when the partnership was established in March.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
Sure is strange how a game with 22 blokes kicking a ball on a field has become key in massive geopolitical struggles.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
Sure is strange how a game with 22 blokes kicking a ball on a field has become key in massive geopolitical struggles.

Thing is, as unpalatable as it may sound, it's not a game, it's a massive industry that moves tens of billions of pounds a year and is followed by hundreds of millions of people (read, consumers) all over the world. When looking at it from to that perspective it makes much more sense.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online CS111

• Legacy Fan
Comedian Alan Davies launched a tirade on the Arsenal comedy podcast he hosts following his team's weekend loss to Manchester City.
Arsenal fan and comedian Alan Davies has called for Manchester City's owners to "sell up and get out".

Davies, best known for his turn as Jonathan Creek and a panellist on quiz show QI, is one of the hosts of the popular Arsenal podcast 'The Tuesday Club'.

Arsenal produced one of their best performances of the season to take the lead against City at the weekend. But mistakes from both Granit Xhaka - to give away a penalty - and Gabriel - who was sent off - handed City a way back into the game, which Rodri won deep into injury time.

While talking about the game on the largely comedic podcast, Davies made no secret of his displeasure at City's dominance of English football and wealthy owners.

Davies said : "There is a stink of Manchester City in our league and I just wish this mob had bought a club in another league.

"Go buy Borussia Monchengladbach, take them past Bayern Munich to the top of... whatever their league is called, just do that... the Bundesliga. Do that, go buy someone else, get out of our league. We do not want your money.
Do not pretend you are playing great stuff and Guardiola's a genius and this is amazing, we're so privileged to see you... get out of our league. You're not wanted here. You're not wanted. Sell up and leave. You've had your fun , go away.

No one wants the oil b****** money, no one wants to see this. To come here with that attitude to football, that attitude to the opposition, that attitude to the opposition fans, that attitude to Arsenal itself which is a football institution to this country."

He continued: "To come here to behave like that in our stadium, stinking of money, filthy, cheating, in the referee's ear, diving, pulling shirts, mouthing off a whole game, you stink! You stink out football.

"I used to like you more than Liverpool, Manchester United, we hate Tottenham, obviously, Chelsea - that stinks as they have robbed the league for years - but now you are top of the list. Get out of our league, sell up and go.

"100 points? Is that normal? No, it is bent. Domestic treble? Is that normal, because of good football? It's bent! You're bent!

"You have a £100m moron (Jack Grealish) gurning away on the bench, grinning at Arsenal fans ... who's happy because he can't get in the side, you're not even playing! You've ruined your career,
Why don't they sell up and leave. Can we have a vote? All 19 clubs, have a vote, get out ... and play somewhere else."

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Vague memories of Alan Davies embarrassing himself regarding us in the past, seems like a bit of a bellend.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
All for an abu dhabi rant, and yes, they are an absolute shit stain on the PL. But it’s a bit of a shit rant, especially the bit about ‘go and buy another club’, and he names a club that can’t be bought  :D

Also, is the sportswashing SO incredible, that this guy, who I guess is a tiny bit intelligent - doesn’t know that the biggest problem with their owners is that they are human rights abusers?

He’s lucky that one of the clubs he used to hate (and probably still does), Liverpool, did even for 2 or 3 years stop the league being utterly tedious for those who care only about who wins it.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Comedian Alan Davies launched a tirade on the Arsenal comedy podcast he hosts following his team's weekend loss to Manchester City.
Arsenal fan and comedian Alan Davies has called for Manchester City's owners to "sell up and get out".

Davies, best known for his turn as Jonathan Creek and a panellist on quiz show QI, is one of the hosts of the popular Arsenal podcast 'The Tuesday Club'.

Arsenal produced one of their best performances of the season to take the lead against City at the weekend. But mistakes from both Granit Xhaka - to give away a penalty - and Gabriel - who was sent off - handed City a way back into the game, which Rodri won deep into injury time.

While talking about the game on the largely comedic podcast, Davies made no secret of his displeasure at City's dominance of English football and wealthy owners.

Davies said : "There is a stink of Manchester City in our league and I just wish this mob had bought a club in another league.

"Go buy Borussia Monchengladbach, take them past Bayern Munich to the top of... whatever their league is called, just do that... the Bundesliga. Do that, go buy someone else, get out of our league. We do not want your money.
Do not pretend you are playing great stuff and Guardiola's a genius and this is amazing, we're so privileged to see you... get out of our league. You're not wanted here. You're not wanted. Sell up and leave. You've had your fun , go away.

No one wants the oil b****** money, no one wants to see this. To come here with that attitude to football, that attitude to the opposition, that attitude to the opposition fans, that attitude to Arsenal itself which is a football institution to this country."

He continued: "To come here to behave like that in our stadium, stinking of money, filthy, cheating, in the referee's ear, diving, pulling shirts, mouthing off a whole game, you stink! You stink out football.

"I used to like you more than Liverpool, Manchester United, we hate Tottenham, obviously, Chelsea - that stinks as they have robbed the league for years - but now you are top of the list. Get out of our league, sell up and go.

"100 points? Is that normal? No, it is bent. Domestic treble? Is that normal, because of good football? It's bent! You're bent!

"You have a £100m moron (Jack Grealish) gurning away on the bench, grinning at Arsenal fans ... who's happy because he can't get in the side, you're not even playing! You've ruined your career,
Why don't they sell up and leave. Can we have a vote? All 19 clubs, have a vote, get out ... and play somewhere else."

City fans accusing him of racism on twitter,

odd bunch
https://twitter.com/horseycity/status/1478527949519347717
« Last Edit: January 5, 2022, 08:25:07 pm by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Vague memories of Alan Davies embarrassing himself regarding us in the past, seems like a bit of a bellend.

Usual Hillsborough shite I think.

When he wasn’t biting a homeless bloke.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Usual Hillsborough shite I think.

When he wasn’t biting a homeless bloke.

complained why we dont play on 15th April

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
He's a twat, but Abu Dhabi PR Sportswash FC are still cheats

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan

odd bunch
Didn’t you know that anyone who says anything at all against Man City is racist?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

odd bunch

They love pulling that racism card don't they?

"It's sheer nastiness" awww bless. 😢
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"It's sheer nastiness" awww bless. 😢

Towards people only known for wanting to give people nice cuddles as well.  Poor them.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up

At it's highest level you're on the UEFA or ECA board and then interacting with almost all of the political heads of state in Europe on equal terms.  It's a pretty good return when you have no real hard power to wield. 

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
did pep test positive?

for covid this time is it as opposed to nandralone?

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
did pep test positive?

For complete insanity?

Yes. With flying colours
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
did pep test positive?

for covid this time is it as opposed to nandralone?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

odd bunch

Fans who turn a blind eye to the homophobia and oppression of women by their owners are crying racism? Fuck me.

It’s not even racist, either.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Fans who turn a blind eye to the homophobia and oppression of women by their owners are crying racism? Fuck me.

Careful the resident bluemoon lurkers will see this and say you're racist.

They are truly insane.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan

They excuse all the human rights abuse because the Abu Dhabi royal family bought a few trophies and put up a few expensive flats in Manchester, so that’s all ok.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
I do wonder how investment company Masdar that is owned by Mubadala who has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as the CEO and managing director managed to get a deal with Manchester City that has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as it's chairman.

They literally don't even try to hide it.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
I do wonder how investment company Masdar that is owned by Mubadala who has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as the CEO and managing director managed to get a deal with Manchester City that has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as it's chairman.

I thought these deals were now banned after the vote the other week?

Or are they getting them all in now before the ban happens later?

They have the cheek to moan about that Alan Davies podcast too.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
I thought these deals were now banned after the vote the other week?

Or are they getting them all in now before the ban happens later?

They have the cheek to moan about that Alan Davies podcast too.
Isn't it that the PL want to see the details over a certain amount.

I guess it depends on their books and how the PL see it.

It stinks and I'm sure that makes me racist

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan

Quite clearly not a related party so I’m sure it’s fine.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Quite clearly not a related party so I’m sure it’s fine.

Insert Naked Gun "nothing to see here" clip here.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Richard Masters just got a brand new Yacht this morning moored in a private upmarket harbour 5 minutes away from his brand new palatial summer villa in Dubai that was gifted earlier this week

That's how I imagine Man City are getting away with these new commercial deals this week by the PL.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Richard Masters just got a brand new Yacht this morning moored in a private upmarket harbour 5 minutes away from his brand new palatial summer villa in Dubai that was gifted earlier this week

That's how I imagine Man City are getting away with these new commercial deals this week by the PL.

Racist.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
Why do people keep saying they have 2 teams or that they can put out two teams? Their squad is fucking tiny. If Ian (Craig) had allowed the squad to contain 17 or 18 registered players he would’ve been accused on here of criminal negligence (which he has been in any case from recollection).

They can’t unless people somehow think a team with unknowns such as Lavia, McAtee, Egan-Riley can reasonably compete.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
I thought the permier league had banned new sponsorships for a bit until new rules made? These have just sponsorsed themseleves twice in 48 hours.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
The FFP thread on BlueLoon is hilarious reading, it's like Jonestown and they drank the Koolaid.

One listed says the Etihad deal is on 10% of their turnover., Some saying they dont need Etihad anymore

For a fanbase obsessively clued up on FFP and the charges against them and all being legal eagles during the CAS trial how can they forget that Etihad started out as a £40 million a year deal deal, soon after Aguero scored that goal the summer that year  it was boosted to £80 million a year and the Lawyers at the CAS admitted that in 2019  that Etihad the Enron of the skies was paying City £140 million a year.

I did read the Etihad deal is up for renewal, I suspect these 2 deals inked this week will be very low for now, as soon as they get a new naming rights partner to replace Etihad then those 2 deals will be boosted to make up for the loss of that overpaid Etihad deal, they'll be going non owner linked for that stadium/shirt/ training ground deal to make them look a "Legit" club.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

@AdamCrafton_
https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1479038671747788804?t=lGSL0FarHo-JZLlM3OKTWA&s=19

Manchester City sign global partnership with UAE project whose board of directors includes Razan Al Mubarak, who is the sister of City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

Masdar, one of these new remewabale/sustainable projects, is funded by Mubadala, a $230bn sovereign investment fund (valued by FT in 2019). Khaldoon Al Mubarak - the Man City chairman - is the CEO and managing director of Mubadala.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Covid outbreak at City. However will they cope with only 15 £50m players
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

@AdamCrafton_
https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1479038671747788804?t=lGSL0FarHo-JZLlM3OKTWA&s=19

Manchester City sign global partnership with UAE project whose board of directors includes Razan Al Mubarak, who is the sister of City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

Masdar, one of these new remewabale/sustainable projects, is funded by Mubadala, a $230bn sovereign investment fund (valued by FT in 2019). Khaldoon Al Mubarak - the Man City chairman - is the CEO and managing director of Mubadala.

Looks a similar setup to the one Newcastle have with PIF with MBS the chair there except that one looks even more direct.
I'd suspect both will have eventually untouchable status with these types of ties with the UK economy.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
And while the whole football world was losing their minds over Liverpool’s unwillingness to play the U8 team vs Arsenal, this whole dodgy sponsorship fiasco with Abu Dhabi has been swept under the carpet, barely a word uttered  ::)

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looks a similar setup to the one Newcastle have with PIF with MBS the chair there except that one looks even more direct.
I'd suspect both will have eventually untouchable status with these types of ties with the UK economy.

UK economy? don't be naive. Let's just say some people are getting more rich.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
City supporters calling for a boycott of anything with Davies in it. He could lose tens of listeners/viewers.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And while the whole football world was losing their minds over Liverpool’s unwillingness to play the U8 team vs Arsenal, this whole dodgy sponsorship fiasco with Abu Dhabi has been swept under the carpet, barely a word uttered  ::)

Of course it has.  Gulf state money goes right to the top of UK government.  The end.