Author Topic: The relevance of Mussolini in today's world  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The relevance of Mussolini in today's world
« on: September 30, 2019, 09:44:50 am »
Just because you don't like Romano's jazz music or his daughter Alessandra's pop music doesn't mean you should censor its discussion.

Yes, I know the thread wasn't closed for that reason. But I'm tickled by the fact that my response to Geoff's discussion of Romano Mussolini's jazz career was the last post in the thread.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: The relevance of Mussolini in today's world
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 07:54:41 pm »
Just because you don't like Romano's jazz music or his daughter Alessandra's pop music doesn't mean you should censor its discussion.

Yes, I know the thread wasn't closed for that reason. But I'm tickled by the fact that my response to Geoff's discussion of Romano Mussolini's jazz career was the last post in the thread.

Didnt realise my post had created such a problem it was simply an observation as a keen fan of Jazz and in any case there is the one about the sins of the fathers not being placed on the family:
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 08:32:15 pm »
Did you ever read John Harvey’s Resnick books?

He was a jazz fan from Notts too
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 08:56:23 pm »
I stopped eating John West Pink Atlantic Salmon, coz of Fred West.

Sometimes you just have to make a stand against family organized crime.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 11:27:23 pm »
 :lmao

When the last post is less absurd than the first post. This place is boss.