Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6752857 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #40120 on: May 26, 2017, 08:14:57 pm »
Everton could only be funnier if Donald Trump bought the club. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #40121 on: May 26, 2017, 08:58:54 pm »
Everton could only be funnier if Donald Drumpf bought the club.
Let's make Everton great again?

Build a wall to keep the RS tourists out and make them pay for its construction?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:00:52 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40122 on: May 26, 2017, 09:11:26 pm »

Again?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40123 on: May 26, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »

Build a wall to keep the RS tourists out and make them pay for its construction?

Build a stadium and make the RS pay for it?  Oh, wait, that kind of already happened a hundred odd years ago...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40124 on: May 26, 2017, 09:55:52 pm »

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40125 on: May 26, 2017, 10:09:22 pm »
Nowts changed at all really has it.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40126 on: May 26, 2017, 10:17:25 pm »
How long till the first friday esk deadline?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40127 on: May 26, 2017, 10:34:53 pm »
How long till the first friday esk deadline?

window doesn't open until july 1st which is a saturday so my guess is july 7th

can't wait for the caveats

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #40128 on: May 26, 2017, 10:55:36 pm »
They must have had a hell of a sale on those caveats because that esk lad has loads... :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #40129 on: May 27, 2017, 12:10:41 am »
Was watching the Premier League Season Review earlier and they showed our 6 points against them this season just gone. Apparently Everton's last victory against us was 2010. After looking it up, they have 2 league wins against us in the last 11 years!

But of course every season they have a better manager and better players than us :lmao

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40130 on: May 27, 2017, 12:19:00 am »
Was watching the Premier League Season Review earlier and they showed our 6 points against them this season just gone. Apparently Everton's last victory against us was 2010. After looking it up, they have 2 league wins against us in the last 11 years!

But of course every season they have a better manager and better players than us :lmao

Naturally. Even the Goodison cat is better than the Anfield cat.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #40131 on: May 27, 2017, 01:32:34 am »
Feel sorry for a lot of our fans this summer. They're genuinely believing these millions will become available... You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Honestly, I can't see it being anything but another transfer window of pain which results in us maybe having £30m net spend max. That means absolutely sod all when you waste on 28 year old Yannick fucking Bolasie.

We lose Lukaku then he's going to be impossible to replace. No one we sign will get us those goals and 7th is probably our ceiling again next year. To get anywhere near finishing higher we need serious investment and a hope that a couple of teams above us have mini implosions along with it.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #40132 on: May 27, 2017, 03:16:55 am »
I like he said "be interesting next season with the top 7 in europe" dont at least the top six play in europe the following season every year!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #40133 on: May 27, 2017, 04:24:46 am »
Feel sorry for a lot of our fans this summer. They're genuinely believing these millions will become available... You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Honestly, I can't see it being anything but another transfer window of pain which results in us maybe having £30m net spend max. That means absolutely sod all when you waste on 28 year old Yannick fucking Bolasie.

We lose Lukaku then he's going to be impossible to replace. No one we sign will get us those goals and 7th is probably our ceiling again next year. To get anywhere near finishing higher we need serious investment and a hope that a couple of teams above us have mini implosions along with it.

At least you're being level-headed here. Most blues as you say are getting carried away. Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Deeney, Arnautavic. Players of that ilk will be the best you could attract, regardless of Lukaku staying or going.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40134 on: May 27, 2017, 10:34:06 am »
Again?

:D

Surely Trump wouldn't have enough money to match Moshiri's trillions?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40135 on: May 27, 2017, 11:01:33 am »
Apparently Everton's last victory against us was 2010. After looking it up, they have 2 league wins against us in the last 11 years!

And that was when Hodgson was in charge. ;)

Wikipedia is our friend on this.  Only four wins against us this entire century and no Anfield wins since September 1999 - when three players were sent off (Westerveld, Gerrard and Jeffers).  ;D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:03:17 am by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #40136 on: May 27, 2017, 11:08:28 am »
that midfield :lmao

Yeah, Schneiderlein, Gana and Davis are better than  Can, Wijnaldum and Lallana.

Oh they are good for a laugh.

Coutinho on the bench.  He's no Tom Davies.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40137 on: May 27, 2017, 11:41:30 am »

So we're not maximising potential and just treading water?????? Annie road announcement mooted soon to make the ground over 60K and a massive club shop about to open soon,with the new main stand we have added 30 million to our turnover.Our turnover is going to be hitting £400 million plus in the 2018-2019 turnover results with CL revenues,all the while they will still be at Woodison with 36K a game and shocking commercial returns when you see the laughable £9 million a year shirt sponsorship they just got with some small time online gaming company,that is Everton "maximising potential" to a tee.Every season the financial gap between us is growing,while they dream of getting a free stadium for the commonwealth games in 2030 something,there is only one club on Merseyside that is treading water and it's not us or Tranmere. ;D

What's to say that our new sleeve sponsor we're about to sign is a bigger financial deal than their shirt sponsor. :lmao
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:45:37 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40138 on: May 27, 2017, 11:55:12 am »
^
Some woeful postings from Neiler, there.  :wave
Wishful thinking rather than any comment on the realities.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:57:04 am by Son of Spion »

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #40139 on: May 27, 2017, 12:19:51 pm »
At least you're being level-headed here. Most blues as you say are getting carried away. Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Deeney, Arnautavic. Players of that ilk will be the best you could attract, regardless of Lukaku staying or going.

We need to be looking to pluck a few surprises, that was the thinking behind Walsh coming in at least.

Sigurdsson would be a good buy, I'd take him all day long. The problem is I'd imagine quite a few other clubs would as well.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40140 on: May 27, 2017, 12:39:53 pm »
^
Some woeful postings from Neiler, there.  :wave
Wishful thinking rather than any comment on the realities.

I liked his bit about building or having a shiny new stadium. I must have missed out on some years passing by and its 's 2030

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40141 on: May 27, 2017, 12:56:38 pm »

My word, that is some deluded claptrap right there. ;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40142 on: May 27, 2017, 12:57:53 pm »
I liked his bit about building or having a shiny new stadium. I must have missed out on some years passing by and its 's 2030

I love the bit where he is mocking us for not winning anything for a long time. ;D

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40143 on: May 27, 2017, 01:00:23 pm »

Up there with the most delusional posts I've read!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40144 on: May 27, 2017, 01:01:13 pm »
We need to be looking to pluck a few surprises, that was the thinking behind Walsh coming in at least.

Sigurdsson would be a good buy, I'd take him all day long. The problem is I'd imagine quite a few other clubs would as well.
to be fair if you are Leicester it's pretty easy to do deals for cheap like Mahrez/kante - Everton have been saying for the last year or so how much they have and their ambition etc so selling clubs will use that against them unless there are rock solid buyout clauses

Plus near £40m on Williams and bolasie wouldn't give me that much hope to be honest

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #40145 on: May 27, 2017, 01:01:26 pm »

So we're not maximising potential and just treading water?????? Annie road announcement mooted soon to make the ground over 60K and a massive club shop about to open soon,with the new main stand we have added 30 million to our turnover.Our turnover is going to be hitting £400 million plus in the 2018-2019 turnover results with CL revenues,all the while they will still be at Woodison with 36K a game and shocking commercial returns when you see the laughable £9 million a year shirt sponsorship they just got with some small time online gaming company,that is Everton "maximising potential" to a tee.Every season the financial gap between us is growing,while they dream of getting a free stadium for the commonwealth games in 2030 something,there is only one club on Merseyside that is treading water and it's not us or Tranmere. ;D

What's to say that our new sleeve sponsor we're about to sign is a bigger financial deal than their shirt sponsor. :lmao
The annual "Liverpool are in decline" posts. Love.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40146 on: May 27, 2017, 01:01:31 pm »
it what keeps them going

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40147 on: May 27, 2017, 01:03:24 pm »
Neiler's gotta be a red. ;D

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40148 on: May 27, 2017, 01:04:05 pm »
it what keeps them going

True. The reality is just too depressing for them to take. ;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40149 on: May 27, 2017, 01:31:23 pm »
True. The reality is just too depressing for them to take. ;D
im fully expecting them to call martina the curaçaoan cafu after a decent game in the Europa qualifier

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40150 on: May 27, 2017, 02:06:42 pm »
Pretty decent read this, would find it hilarious if he went there

https://www.evertonarentwe.com/2017/05/27/rooney/

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #40151 on: May 27, 2017, 02:15:35 pm »
Coutinho on the bench.  He's no Tom Davies.

Does Coutinho even get on the bench though? Cos he's got to get past Barkley and Davis. No mean feat.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40152 on: May 27, 2017, 02:16:11 pm »
im fully expecting them to call martina the curaçaoan cafu after a decent game in the Europa qualifier

Nailed on that mate :D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40153 on: May 27, 2017, 03:17:05 pm »
When will they start floating stories that we are keeping Coutinho here against his will?

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40154 on: May 27, 2017, 03:22:41 pm »
Not treading water but threading water according to Nelly.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40155 on: May 27, 2017, 03:24:56 pm »
Wonder how they will twist it if we spend more than 100 mil net this summer as expected.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #40156 on: May 27, 2017, 03:25:36 pm »
Imagine if, after all the talk of hundreds of millions, their big signings are Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina :lmao

Oh Everton, we're still all laughing at you. Tremendous little club.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #40157 on: May 27, 2017, 03:26:49 pm »
Wonder how they will twist it if we spend more than 100 mil net this summer as expected.

they spent more than Liverpool last season, and look where that got them :D

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40158 on: May 27, 2017, 03:32:17 pm »

It'll be dressed up as obscene.  The filthiest cheating football club on the face of the earth.... because, you know. No club ever spends more than us in modern football.  No siree. Never.   ::)

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40159 on: May 27, 2017, 03:35:15 pm »
Imagine if, after all the talk of hundreds of millions, their big signings are Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina :lmao

Oh Everton, we're still all laughing at you. Tremendous little club.
To be honest, until I see it otherwise, that's exactly the current scenario.

For all the talk, moneybags Moshiri has spent nothing so far.

All talk and bluster, very little hand in pocket.