Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3273610 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #8160 on: September 19, 2020, 09:03:00 am »

By all means, throw Southgate under the bus for not managing Greenwood better in the national team, but you have to call journalists out when they cross the line. And they definitely crossed it there. 

EDIT: Moral of the story, really, is that Southgate is a shit manager and the media are c*nts.

It, again, highlights the difference between this fella and the man he aspires to be.  If Ferguson had delivered that castigation it would have been headline news. There would have journalists in that room shuffling uncomfortably at having been told off. There would be questions about Southgate’s man management. There is hardly been any of that.  Ferguson wouldn’t have waited two weeks to come out with it either.

Solskjaer instead sits their with that soppy “I have no idea what I’m doing” grin on his face and a tone of voice that makes you think he’s got trapped wind rather than being actually angry, and no fucker pays any attention to him.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #8161 on: September 19, 2020, 09:22:55 am »
It, again, highlights the difference between this fella and the man he aspires to be.  If Ferguson had delivered that castigation it would have been headline news. There would have journalists in that room shuffling uncomfortably at having been told off. There would be questions about Southgate’s man management. There is hardly been any of that.  Ferguson wouldn’t have waited two weeks to come out with it either.

Solskjaer instead sits their with that soppy “I have no idea what I’m doing” grin on his face and a tone of voice that makes you think he’s got trapped wind rather than being actually angry, and no fucker pays any attention to him.
It's great having him at the wheel isn't it. I guess this is how United fans felt when the owl rubbed his face.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8162 on: September 19, 2020, 09:32:12 am »
Josh 76
Joined Mar 14, 2018
Messages 1,952

I've said it before and will say it again. This Liverpool team is based on 6 players. The two full backs, VVD and the 3 up front. No matter who else plays in the midfield, it won't make a difference.
Just be a little patient, those 6 players won't be around for ever. Frimino is already starting to look he's past his peak. Salah will soon be looking for a move to Madrid and VVD and Mane will be hitting 30 soon.
Then we will see how great Jota and Thiago really are. (Oh I forgot, by then Thiago will be over 30 too).

Everyone calm down. I give it one more season.

Guys, the great oracle ...*checks notes*... Josh has spoken. We're doomed.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #8163 on: September 19, 2020, 11:22:22 am »
Josh 76
Joined Mar 14, 2018
Messages 1,952

I've said it before and will say it again. This Liverpool team is based on 6 players. The two full backs, VVD and the 3 up front. No matter who else plays in the midfield, it won't make a difference.
Just be a little patient, those 6 players won't be around for ever. Frimino is already starting to look he's past his peak. Salah will soon be looking for a move to Madrid and VVD and Mane will be hitting 30 soon.
Then we will see how great Jota and Thiago really are. (Oh I forgot, by then Thiago will be over 30 too).

Everyone calm down. I give it one more season.

Guys, the great oracle ...*checks notes*... Josh has spoken. We're doomed.

Josh 76 is one of their most odd posters, he is often called out by the other mancs on there about some of the weird and strange posts he makes. Think he is a bit of a Billy Bullshit.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8164 on: September 19, 2020, 11:24:50 am »
It's great how they'll willingly make twats of themselves in public (mind you, that happens here, too) - such as dear Josh who (if we pretend for a moment that he isn't talking absolute wham) is, of his own volition, choosing to make it seem like he thinks we'll never buy another player again (mind you, that happens here, too), as that's the only way the age-related parts of his prophecy might conceivably have any application.

Yes Josh, players age and eventually they can become too old to continue playing at the same high level. But maybe, just maybe - and I know this might be a shock to you - but juuuuusssst maybe, they might be, you know, replaced?

I know, gutting, right? Let it out bro, I'm here for you
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8165 on: September 19, 2020, 11:27:45 am »
Their posters are becoming very....Everton.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8166 on: September 19, 2020, 11:30:19 am »
You’d think they’ll be chucking whatever they can at Sancho now
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8167 on: September 19, 2020, 11:33:50 am »
Josh 76
Just be a little patient

Wonder if he will still be so keen on patience when we beat them to 21. Or when go on to hit 23 while they're still on 20.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #8168 on: September 19, 2020, 11:46:24 am »
Yeah, his transfer fee has just gone up another notch.  Dortmund must really love Klopp!

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8169 on: September 19, 2020, 12:10:17 pm »

To be honest, I don't think they can afford Sancho at the moment. Dortmund don't need to sell under their valuation, and the player will demand ridiculous wages, considering that he is on £180,000 per week at Dortmund.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8170 on: September 19, 2020, 12:12:19 pm »
To be honest, I don't think they can afford Sancho at the moment. Dortmund don't need to sell under their valuation, and the player will demand ridiculous wages, considering that he is on £180,000 per week at Dortmund.

But they can do things other clubs can only dream of though, Woody said
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8171 on: September 19, 2020, 12:37:15 pm »
But they can do things other clubs can only dream of though, Woody said

Well, the mural of that trio (whoever they are meant to be) is nightmare'ish so that's not that far from a dream.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8172 on: September 19, 2020, 01:14:50 pm »
Rob
You are rumoured to be married to a Manc, who are the other two?
Seriously. Who are they?
Morticia Addams? Pogba? Who?

Mortica Adsams was better looking than that.

I think its either Rashord or Beanz in the middle, the one on the right looks like a mate of mine, but I think it is supposed to be poggers and I think the woman is supposed to be the womens captain Katie Zelem?

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8173 on: September 19, 2020, 01:15:11 pm »
Interesting what Ole said today on SS News about the Greenwood affair. Apparently he asked for him not to be selected by England because after the season he had and the late Europa League games he felt he needed a rest. He is right about this. All those things considered,  Greenwood never should have been called up.

Then he said the interview he gave for England he was talking about the season that he just finished the day before and he didn't think that was appropriate ("Here's an 18-y-o kid that needs managing," he says). He is also right about this. But what I find bizarre is he doesn't call the journalists out for grilling Greenwood about McGuire's arrest during that same interview.

Pussy. Klopp would've torn them a new one.

By all means, throw Southgate under the bus for not managing Greenwood better in the national team, but you have to call journalists out when they cross the line. And they definitely crossed it there. 

EDIT: Moral of the story, really, is that Southgate is a shit manager and the media are c*nts.

The media are the ones keeping that fraud in a job, no way is he going to call them out. The only reason he talked about Greenwood is because ferguson used to make a habit of getting his players out of international duty so he wants to do the same.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #8174 on: September 19, 2020, 01:41:31 pm »
Mortica Adsams was better looking than that.

I think its either Rashord or Beanz in the middle, the one on the right looks like a mate of mine, but I think it is supposed to be poggers and I think the woman is supposed to be the womens captain Katie Zelem?

She should sue them
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #8175 on: September 19, 2020, 01:43:41 pm »
This guy, the same Gollum, who was biggin' Greenwood up to play for England?

https://sports.yahoo.com/man-utd-sensation-greenwood-ready-014709646.html

The fucking plonker.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #8176 on: September 19, 2020, 03:32:46 pm »
That Chevy logo is hideous.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #8177 on: September 19, 2020, 03:38:28 pm »

Everyone knows they’ll pay Dortmund’s price, there’s no way they don’t. The fume of their fans will cost them that extra £30m.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8178 on: September 19, 2020, 04:55:18 pm »
Josh 76
Joined Mar 14, 2018
Messages 1,952

I've said it before and will say it again. This Liverpool team is based on 6 players. The two full backs, VVD and the 3 up front

I saw a Chelsea fan making this same point the other day.
Do they really think "a team without 6 of their first XI wouldn't be as good" is some kind of incredible insight?

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #8179 on: September 19, 2020, 05:26:22 pm »
I saw a Chelsea fan making this same point the other day.
Do they really think "a team without 6 of their first XI wouldn't be as good" is some kind of incredible insight?

Got to be one of the most moronic points anyone can make about football

"Take out their best players and they won't be as good" 🙃

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8180 on: September 19, 2020, 05:31:24 pm »
I see Shaw's diet is going well...  ???

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8181 on: September 19, 2020, 06:22:18 pm »
Got to be one of the most moronic points anyone can make about football

"Take out their best players and they won't be as good" 🙃
Ah, the old ''if they weren't good, they'd be shite'' argument.  ::)

As you say; utterly moronic.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8182 on: September 19, 2020, 06:24:26 pm »
Sancho would be crazy to go there...

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8183 on: September 19, 2020, 06:27:55 pm »
Listening to their game on the radio and I’m a bit confused about something. I thought I heard the commentator say there was a var check for a penalty to United but it wasn’t given. That can’t be right, surely? Did I hear wrong?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8184 on: September 19, 2020, 06:28:50 pm »
Sancho’s asking price has just gone up another couple of million.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8185 on: September 19, 2020, 06:29:31 pm »
He’d have to be Gandalf to transform this load of shite.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8186 on: September 19, 2020, 06:34:40 pm »

Playing right now as well so certainly doesn’t seem imminent
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline northern Monkey

• Kopite
« Reply #8187 on: September 19, 2020, 06:44:48 pm »
Listening to their game on the radio and I’m a bit confused about something. I thought I heard the commentator say there was a var check for a penalty to United but it wasn’t given. That can’t be right, surely? Did I hear wrong?

You heard right.  What that doesnt say is it seemed like they reviewed it about a 100 times desperately looking to give it!

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8188 on: September 19, 2020, 06:49:24 pm »
How long before their fans try to burn down Woodward's home again, followed by him running out the next day to buy the flavour of the month in the latest FIFA game to keep them happy?

It was only two months ago we were told "Man Utd are the real deal - whoever finishes above them next season will win the title". What happened?

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #8189 on: September 19, 2020, 06:52:23 pm »
I rarely watch other teams but have decided to watch Palace beat United.

What I didn’t realise was how threadbare United are. Even Neville cannot gloss over the cracks. Not one of their players would displace any of our first team. They have an owner who seems intent on making money from the club and not investing in players. They have a manager who wouldn’t be there if the owners had any ambition.

They are becoming the new Everton.
#JFT97

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8190 on: September 19, 2020, 06:55:40 pm »
I rarely watch other teams but have decided to watch Palace beat United.

What I didn’t realise was how threadbare United are. Even Neville cannot gloss over the cracks. Not one of their players would displace any of our first team. They have an owner who seems intent on making money from the club and not investing in players. They have a manager who wouldn’t be there if the owners had any ambition.

They are becoming the new Everton.

While they have taken a lot of money out of the club they've spent around £850m since Ferguson left, every manager has been backed but they've spent it on utter shite

It's the least of their excuses 

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8191 on: September 19, 2020, 06:56:31 pm »
Zaha against Maguire is great viewing.
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8192 on: September 19, 2020, 06:59:03 pm »
Zaha you tube......stay onside and it would be 2-0
#JFT97

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8193 on: September 19, 2020, 07:01:35 pm »
Neville nearly in tears.

Things looking up already this season.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8194 on: September 19, 2020, 07:03:25 pm »
Now then......penalty
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8195 on: September 19, 2020, 07:05:19 pm »
Worst penalty kick I’ve seen.......it was a harsh penalty in the first place.

Wait.....maybe it will be taken again.

Neville in tears.

Just blast it.

2-0
#JFT97

Offline northern Monkey

• Kopite
« Reply #8196 on: September 19, 2020, 07:07:58 pm »
Harsh penalty.

Harsh retake.

Absolutely hilarious but i'd be fuming if that happened to us!

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8197 on: September 19, 2020, 07:13:26 pm »
Pinball in the Palace area and it’s 2-1
#JFT97

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8198 on: September 19, 2020, 07:15:24 pm »
:lmao

At last!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8199 on: September 19, 2020, 07:15:44 pm »
Look at his face, just look at his face!
W