Author Topic: CL: Maribor 0 v Liverpool 7 (Bob 4' 53', Phil '13, Mo 19' 40' Ox 86' TAA 90')  (Read 34606 times)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
2-0 to City.

Urgh...ta.

If you want to know the score for the City game just ask Oddball.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Crimson_Tank »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
41' - Excellent FK from Maribor some 10 yards inside our half. That was a free header - terrible defending but Maribor unable to finish.

30s later Bobby shoots just wide from a reasonably tight angle

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
43' - Excellent save from the Maribor keeper - Phil shoots but the ball is parried and we're unable to latch onto the rebound.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
41' - Excellent FK from Maribor some 10 yards inside our half. That was a free header - terrible defending but Maribor unable to finish.

Standard shocking defending from a set piece. Different decent side scores that.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
The crowd is amazing. They have taken a leaf out of Everton's book how to support your team when losing.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Ugh. Real just equalised v Spuds. Guess which c*nt scored the penno.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
44' - Yellow for Melic for pulling Phil's shirt - in the Prem that would have been waved on

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
Standard shocking defending from a set piece. Different decent side scores that.

Karaius has to fancy that ball in. Plenty of time to come and claim it.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
HT

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
The crowd is amazing. They have taken a leaf out of Everton's book how to support your team when losing.

Hahhaha

Ugh. Real just equalised v Spuds. Guess which c*nt scored the penno.

Urgh, el greasy I guess.

Karaius has to fancy that ball in. Plenty of time to come and claim it.

Thought that myself.

• Legacy Fan
Almost another within 30 seconds.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Almost another within 30 seconds.
Cracking start to the second half.

Jersey is up - waiting for his stream to catch up

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Apparently we only need two more goals for our biggest ever european away win. There's some motivation.

45 - We attack from the kick off and nearly score, Firmino pulling it back across goal but a desperate lunge putting it behind.

From the corner Moreno smashes one from the edge of the box, wide.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
47 - We knock the ball around comfortably.

When do we start resting players for the weekend?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
49 - FK given for a foul on Bobby. We play keep ball.

Can drives forward, finds Moreno overlapping, cross turned out for a corner.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

At FT...lets stick as many as poss away v these...though in saying that would like Solanke to get half hour and get on the score sheet.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

When we score the 5th?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
50 - Loose ball in the box, ends with Lovren trying to hook it in over his head. Ambitious and fruitless.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
50 - Loose ball in the box, ends with Lovren trying to hook it in over his head. Ambitious and fruitless.
gives me the willies that lad

• Legacy Fan
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
51 - Third corner of the half as they get a toe on a good ball playing in TAA on the right.

Swung in, flicked on, Lovren goes to head but there's a high boot near his head. Pen shout? Maybe. Nothing given, cleared.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Giddy up, and thats 5

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
52 - Utterly sublime one touch football into the box but we just can't quite finish it off.

We build again, FK 30 yards out or so for a foul on Phil.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Lovren should of had a pen. High boot up over a head. Lack of consistency with reffing.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
53 - Phil takes it, bends it towards the top corner. Good powerful save.

Another FK out wide, Phil takes, Bobby flicks it on, 5-0.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Maribor players look bored. We had 4 in the box versus 8 of them, and we scored.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Lovren should of had a pen. High boot up over a head. Lack of consistency with reffing.
Ever since the Mane sending off it appears the the referees guild has put out the word that high kicks are no longer penalisable offences

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
55 - A rare venture forward for Maribor comes to nothing as we crowd them out, Lovren eventually playing it off their forward for a throw.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Ever since the Mane sending off it appears the the referees guild has put out the word that high kicks are no longer penalisable offences

Yeah because that's fair.  ::)
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

It certainly looks that way doesnt it. Bloody pathetic.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
penalisable

Had to read that two or three times...

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
57 - No hat trick for Mo as he's rested, Ox coming on.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Had to read that two or three times...
Could've been worse. Could've been with a 'z'.......

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
And still their Ultra's chant.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
58 - Ox's first touch is a shot, volleying from Moreno's clipped cross. It's an awkward height though and over the bar it goes.

Maribor make some changes. I could type the names out but I doubt it would mean anything to anyone here.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Could've been worse. Could've been with a 'z'.......

Dont start you!

;D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
57 - No hat trick for Mo as he's rested, Ox coming on.
Decisions, decisions, who to take off next, Phil or Bob...

Phil I think