Author Topic: Half time: Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United  (Read 5396 times)

Offline paul orbvalley

• Main Stander
  • Bobby Firmino's dentist
Re: Half time: Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:21 pm »
Can i just say:::: I FUCKING HATE NEVILLE!!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:28 pm »
Come on Mo! Imagine it's Egypt you're carrying on your shoulders and you have to get them to the World Cup.  ;D

Quick, someone get eleven Egypt kits to Anfield! ;D

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:29 pm »
Is it only me or is Salah not actually that quick? Is it just his shorts strides that make him LOOK more rapid. Towards the end of the half, he took on Darmian and Darmian didn't have much trouble keeping up.

Salahs one of the quickest players in the league

The Arsenal goal should have put any doubt about that to bed

Offline Snusmumriken

• Kopite
  • Don't believe everything you think
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:31 pm »
Really annoying that every time we try to drive the tempo up by taking a quick free kick Martin Atkinson wants it to be taken again..

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:38 pm »
Souness reckons no yellow for Likaku on Gomez and he didn’t mean it when he backheeled Lovren, “he was getting frustrated “

Yes Thats why he did it. He lashed out both times I frustration. The one on Gomez was a Red. He had no intention of playing the ball and was reckless.  Sometimes Souness spout a load of shite. Loved him as a player. He would have chinned Lukakau if he had done that on his watch, but punditry? Nah!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:48 pm »
Souness defending both Lukaku incidents.

You what Greame? ::)
Pathetic really.

Even Giggseh called the first one a straight yellow

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:51 pm »
Is it only me or is Salah not actually that quick? Is it just his shorts strides that make him LOOK more rapid. Towards the end of the half, he took on Darmian and Darmian didn't have much trouble keeping up.

Kloppo and Sadio said Mo is quicker.  ;D

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:51 pm »

He's ultra rapid. I don't think he was going anywhere near full pelt there.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:05 pm »
Souness is fucking filth. Absolute twat
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:09 pm »
Souness reckons no yellow for Likaku on Gomez and he didn’t mean it when he backheeled Lovren, “he was getting frustrated “

Yes Thats why he did it. He lashed out both times I frustration. The one on Gomez was a Red. He had no intention of playing the ball and was reckless.  Sometimes Souness spout a load of shite. Loved him as a player. He would have chinned Lukakau if he had done that on his watch, but punditry? Nah!

Souness is an arse.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:19 pm »
That neither of Lukaku's challenges were even remotely a yellow.
All over a slow motion shot of Gomez flying in the air after Lukaku chops his feet.

Not a yellow, no way, not at all.

Disgusting little shit.

And that has got you so wound up that you want him die, over someone's opinion.. some people on here are unreal.
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:34 pm »
Really annoying that every time we try to drive the tempo up by taking a quick free kick Martin Atkinson wants it to be taken again..
Or when they foul late or off the Ball which just slows us, Atkinson waves the advantage which is no advantage
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:36 pm »
Despite Tyler and Neville taking every opportunity to have a dig at Moreno I think he's been brilliant so far. Won most of the headers and made some really good tackles.

Yup, thought he was shite for you lot for much of his game time thus far, and comically bad in some games - but has dug in today and been producing headaches for Utd.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:38 pm »
That neither of Lukaku's challenges were even remotely a yellow.
All over a slow motion shot of Gomez flying in the air after Lukaku chops his feet.

Not a yellow, no way, not at all.

Disgusting little shit.
yep, some of our ex players say shite like that and become attention whore in media just to be talked for controversial comments against own teams.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:39 pm »
Despite Tyler and Neville taking every opportunity to have a dig at Moreno I think he's been brilliant so far. Won most of the headers and made some really good tackles.

Agreed. Great effort by him to get to Young's shot and make the block just after Mignolet's save
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:49 pm »
Erm, What a horrible thing to say, have a word with yourself.
Learn your history. He's a sell-out c*nt and yes I've said that to his face.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2017, 01:28:52 pm »
Should do, without a doubt. Souness said he chooses to believe he didn’t mean it. Didn’t say he didn’t. He obviously did, why else would his leg flick that way?

Oh he should do, of course. He won't though, he plays for Manchester United. Same reason he hasn't been booked, Herrera hasn't been booked and Young hasn't been booked.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2017, 01:29:18 pm »

I thought the exact same...

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2017, 01:29:19 pm »

The sheer irony of that quote is hilarious

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2017, 01:29:36 pm »
Most encouraging thing about that half was how we defended, no alarm bells of note so far. They are picking up coutinho very well, he has 2 or 3 on him every time, think our best bet for a goal in this is through salad, who has been tricky for them to deal with. Gini looks good too. Come on Red men.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2017, 01:29:46 pm »
Agreed. Great effort by him to get to Young's shot and make the block just after Mignolet's save

Literally put his balls on the line there. Moreno has been quietly excellent.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:06 pm »
Learn your history.
i know my history thankyou, and i dont agree with anything souness says, but still to say "fuck off and die", is disgusting.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:09 pm »
Fucking shameless wasn't it? Neville trying early on to peddle the narrative that the Mancs weren't sitting deep this year despite the bus being firmly parked as usual.

Every Liverpool good bit of play is a Manc mistake not us playing well. It's like Pravda or the North Koreans doing the comms  ;D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:09 pm »
Lakaku should get a ban

He knows what he is doing
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:24 pm »

He's left a fair bit of space down the flank for United to attack down, but I'm not sure that's really his fault, more a consequence of the way we play, with him breaking forward regularly.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:38 pm »
i know my history thankyou, and i dont agree with anything souness says, but still to tell someone tell fuck off and die, is disgusting.

Yep.
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:42 pm »
i know my history thankyou, and i dont agree with anything souness says, but still to tell someone tell fuck off and die, is disgusting.
Don't take it so literally then.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »

He's playing very well, he has had a couple of instances where he's just got sucked in to the ball and allowed young to get in behind but he's made some crucial blocks and challenges throughout

The recovery tackle on Lukaku was quality

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2017, 01:31:06 pm »
Should do, without a doubt. Souness said he chooses to believe he didn’t mean it. Didn’t say he didn’t. He obviously did, why else would his leg flick that way?
He was off balance.  The fluid-dynamics of that massive arse are impossible to model.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.