Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2195463 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa's Blooooooooo's are smacked by the Reds
« Reply #3320 on: December 2, 2021, 06:32:02 pm »
To be fair to the Blunatics, it's coming on at a decent rate

Still can't believe they are trying to squeeze a stadium into there
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #3321 on: December 2, 2021, 06:35:36 pm »
The mental thing is it’s going in width ways

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3322 on: December 2, 2021, 06:39:19 pm »

With a water treatment works next to it too. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #3323 on: December 2, 2021, 06:43:06 pm »

Supposedly building a big fanzone on the site as well.  Who wants to stand around there getting hypothermia in the winter? It's cold and windy enough in the summer.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online btroom

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3324 on: December 2, 2021, 06:45:53 pm »

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright claimed lavishly earlier this year that other clubs look admiringly in the direction of Goodison Park's boardroom when examples of how to conduct their affairs are required.

Kenwright stated: "One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do?' because they always get it right'"

Wow just wow  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3325 on: December 2, 2021, 06:46:18 pm »
Booing YNWA and ruining the 12th minute applause because you can't have a day off. Sensible fans know it's not come from a bad place singing YNWA. GOT should be self policing and calling that booing out, not allowing an environment of Truth twisters to vent more bile.

State of them getting on their high horses over this on Twitter. They fool nobody though. We all know it's just a huge deflection tactic because their team is utter shite and their club is an absolute shambles from top to bottom. And long may it continue.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #3326 on: December 2, 2021, 06:58:21 pm »
VCCVCVCCC" border="0

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3327 on: December 2, 2021, 06:59:32 pm »

With a water treatment works next to it too. ;D

Perfect for all the shit they have to flush down the stadium drains.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3328 on: December 2, 2021, 07:00:34 pm »

With a water treatment sewage works next to it too. ;D

Clarified.  ;D

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3329 on: December 2, 2021, 07:10:16 pm »
Booing YNWA and ruining the 12th minute applause because you can't have a day off. Sensible fans know it's not come from a bad place singing YNWA. GOT should be self policing and calling that booing out, not allowing an environment of Truth twisters to vent more bile.
They’re too far gone now. The best thing that could happen is they get relegated and have a total reset.
They can’t put their hatred of us aside for anything. It’s so sad.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3330 on: December 2, 2021, 07:13:58 pm »
Clowns.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3331 on: December 2, 2021, 07:15:48 pm »
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3332 on: December 2, 2021, 07:17:22 pm »

Same. Madness

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3333 on: December 2, 2021, 07:17:54 pm »
To be fair to the Blunatics, it's coming on at a decent rate

What’s that smell?

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3334 on: December 2, 2021, 07:23:14 pm »
What’s that smell?

The stench of failure.

Offline Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3335 on: December 2, 2021, 07:27:57 pm »
Expect them to put a bid in for Riquelme

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3337 on: December 2, 2021, 07:41:58 pm »
They’re too far gone now. The best thing that could happen is they get relegated and have a total reset.
They can’t put their hatred of us aside for anything. It’s so sad.

It's utterly fucking pathetic. Miserable existence for so many of those bitter, deluded mongrels.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3338 on: December 2, 2021, 07:44:03 pm »
https://twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/1465940955366924288

I watched that with the sound off first. Found myself putting a bionic man sound effect over it as I watched it. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3339 on: December 2, 2021, 07:44:05 pm »
these 3  ;D

The fact that it says ZOO in the middle there explains some of the yowling, baying and gibbering sounds emenating from there all game.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3340 on: December 2, 2021, 08:01:13 pm »
Puzzled by Rafa’s comment last night about us spending lots of money as a contributing factor to why they lost. I love Rafa but he needs to be careful not to come out with deflecting fibs - it doesn’t suit the great man.

Since last night a few on here have rightly pointed out that Rafa has been under-funded there since his arrival at the woodpile, and that his comments were aimed more at the board than anyone else.

I get that but, to be fair, I think anyone at Everton whingeing about funding leaves a sour taste. It's not the fault of Rafa that they have pissed half a billion quid down the toilet, but the fact remains that this is exactly what they've done as a club. Also, all of it was lauded by the fanbase as it was happening. Remember all the tranfer window trophy wins. All the ''better than Klopp'' managers they've brought in. The ''We're F*ckin Rich'' banners. The combined Mersey XIs that only a couple of LFC players made it into. Yep, the shower of feral gobshites welcomed all of it with open arms then bragged about it all. Now, the moaning twats are stamping their feet like toddlers once more and crying like babies.

It's all a bit like moaning and blaming everyone else after you did a Mickey Carrol/Viv Nicholson and blew all of your lottery/pools jackpot then had nothing to show for it. Rafa is like the new partner who gets the girl after she blew her winnings and is now skint. He can curse his bad luck, or maybe recognise that this was what he knew he was signing up for in the first place. We all knew, so I'm sure he did too.
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 08:03:14 pm by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3341 on: December 2, 2021, 08:06:52 pm »
They should just give it to big Dunc, he will sort them out  ;D. This journalistic heavyweight thinks it's a good idea.

https://twitter.com/richardajkeys/status/1466373983960547336

They really should give him the job. He's exactly their level. A neanderthal dinosaur for a neanderthal dinosaur of a club with a mostly neanderthal fanbase.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3342 on: December 2, 2021, 08:14:29 pm »
They really should give him the job. He's exactly their level. A neanderthal dinosaur for a neanderthal dinosaur of a club with a mostly neanderthal fanbase.

And a dinosaur in goal.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3343 on: December 2, 2021, 08:18:56 pm »
And a dinosaur in goal.

Goodison Jurassic Park?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3344 on: December 2, 2021, 08:20:15 pm »
Was anyone off here witness to the fisticuffs at the Twelfth Man after the Demolition Derby last night?

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3345 on: December 2, 2021, 08:26:10 pm »
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 08:29:04 pm by Schmidt »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3346 on: December 2, 2021, 08:46:44 pm »
Expect an update on their new stadium in the next couple of days. Isn't that what normally happens in situations like this ?

They'll never leave Boodison...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3347 on: December 2, 2021, 08:56:47 pm »

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #3348 on: December 2, 2021, 09:20:07 pm »
Since last night a few on here have rightly pointed out that Rafa has been under-funded there since his arrival at the woodpile, and that his comments were aimed more at the board than anyone else.

I get that but, to be fair, I think anyone at Everton whingeing about funding leaves a sour taste. It's not the fault of Rafa that they have pissed half a billion quid down the toilet, but the fact remains that this is exactly what they've done as a club. Also, all of it was lauded by the fanbase as it was happening. Remember all the tranfer window trophy wins. All the ''better than Klopp'' managers they've brought in. The ''We're F*ckin Rich'' banners. The combined Mersey XIs that only a couple of LFC players made it into. Yep, the shower of feral gobshites welcomed all of it with open arms then bragged about it all. Now, the moaning twats are stamping their feet like toddlers once more and crying like babies.

It's all a bit like moaning and blaming everyone else after you did a Mickey Carrol/Viv Nicholson and blew all of your lottery/pools jackpot then had nothing to show for it. Rafa is like the new partner who gets the girl after she blew her winnings and is now skint. He can curse his bad luck, or maybe recognise that this was what he knew he was signing up for in the first place. We all knew, so I'm sure he did too.

Rafa was an easy mark to take that job after the money ran out because he was really keen on it given the location and his desire to work.

Dickhead owners like Mike Ashley and Moshiri must see him coming. He takes really stupid jobs.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3349 on: December 2, 2021, 09:24:34 pm »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3350 on: December 2, 2021, 09:55:45 pm »
:lmao

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3351 on: December 2, 2021, 09:59:45 pm »
Three years ago today.  And every day since then, forever in their heads.
Still have no idea why Divock went to get the ball from the net, but that's King Divock for you.

https://twitter.com/BassTunedToRed/status/1466359202436325384?s=20
To stop them kicking off again quickly and having the chance of an equalizer in the dying seconds. Pretty nifty thinking from Divock, I'd say. Never understood why anyone doubted him :)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3352 on: December 2, 2021, 10:02:28 pm »
Do they? You could argue that Rafa played a big part in where we are now as a club both by how we did in Europe under him and how he fought the twats that were here before FSG decided to buy us (a decision that was probably also helped by the fact how well we had been doing in Europe the years before). Take the piss out of Everton, but don't take the piss out of Rafa, who should still be seen as a club legend. There's a reason why he took the Everton job and it's because - as someone has already mentioned - he lives in the area and has done so since he left us and he wanted to be with his wife/family. I doubt he chose Everton, because it was his dream job and he always wanted to manage them. He chose them, because they were prepared to give him the job and it was the best option for him to stay in the business and be close to his family in a country, where everyone else is taking the piss out of him and even Aston fucking Villa didn't want him. Some of the comments in this thread regarding Rafa (not necessarily the one I've quoted) are a real disgrace.

Did they work in a toxic environment with the best interests of the club at heart while their bosses were scrapping with each other and them while also pissing off the entire fan base (some who loved them some who called them disgusting names).

Did they give everything for the club to be sacked and replaced with a fucking tool and then decide the classy thing to do is to donate almost £100k to the Hillsborough support group?

Does Margaret Aspinall think they are sound?

No? Then they can fuck off having a go at Rafa.

Is right :thumbup

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3353 on: December 2, 2021, 10:07:45 pm »
To stop them kicking off again quickly and having the chance of an equalizer in the dying seconds. Pretty nifty thinking from Divock, I'd say. Never understood why anyone doubted him :)

I always thought he fancied getting a 2nd

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3355 on: December 2, 2021, 10:23:19 pm »
Have a feeling this pile of shite is finally going to get relegated.  If it happens it is long overdue.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3356 on: December 2, 2021, 10:25:09 pm »
Have a feeling this pile of shite is finally going to get relegated.  If it happens it is long overdue.

No chance, and I'll stake my entire reputation on that, if they do you can take the piss out of me forever

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3357 on: December 2, 2021, 10:41:50 pm »
No chance, and I'll stake my entire reputation on that, if they do you can take the piss out of me forever

Last 8 W 0 D 2 L 6.   Only 5 points ahead of Burnley.  Carry on like that and who knows?
We are Loyal Supporters

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3358 on: December 2, 2021, 10:41:54 pm »
Remember when Rhys Jones was murdered and the teams ran out to Z Cars at Anfield?  Imagine if our fans reacted like theirs.
Not only did our fans not react badly but it was actually Reds fans who were instrumental in getting the club to play Z Cars that night. I remember the messages zipping back and forth that day saying let's make this happen for Rhys. Chalk and cheese.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3359 on: December 2, 2021, 10:43:01 pm »

Dom King saying Arsenal want to sign Calvert Lewin in the summer.

No chance Everton can say no, they desperately need money to invest inthe squad after having squandered £500m

They’ve got little else they can do

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W