Author Topic: Had the Vaccine?...  (Read 73002 times)

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Had the Vaccine?...
« on: March 5, 2021, 11:57:55 am »
All me mates who go to the game have had their jab... One had his yesteday had bad reaction to vaccine..said he feels he's been run over..pain down one side of body and massive headache...so asked other lads and they said no reaction..apart from one....had his three weeks ago and said ever since then he hates football.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:53:35 am by Alan_X »

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Had a reaction to the Vaccine?
« Reply #1 on: March 5, 2021, 11:59:29 am »
All me mates who go to the game have had their jab... One had his yesteday had bad reaction to vaccine..said he feels he's been run over..pain down one side of body and massive headache...so asked other lads and they said no reaction..apart from one....had his three weeks ago and said ever since then he hates football.
Don't think that's as a result of the vaccine.

Had mine done yesterday, not felt anything yet.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #2 on: March 5, 2021, 12:03:06 pm »
Don't think that's as a result of the vaccine.

Had mine done yesterday, not felt anything yet.

Sure you reaction wasnt a loss of sense of humour?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 5, 2021, 12:16:31 pm »
Defo had a reaction.  Not quite enough to keep me off work but felt like I had done 10 rounds with Tyson Fury.

Felt it as soon as I got back in the car to be honest and then all night. 

Missus same, she NEVER usually goes bed in the daytime but had to go for a long lie down the day after hers.

She had Oxford vaccine and I had Pfizer.  Small price to pay for getting vaccinated though :)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #4 on: March 5, 2021, 12:22:01 pm »
Yes.

Had mine about 5.30pm last Thursday (AZ). About an hour later, I started feeling tired. Not in a bad way, more like when you've been doing something physically draining. It was about 11pm when the shivers started, and they got worse until my whole body was convulsing into a huge shiver - my legs were dancing, hands dramatically shaking, teeth literally chattering. My legs were cramping from the effort of trying to stop them shivering so I had to stand and rub them. I couldn't get warm no matter what, and had that trippy feeling of surrealism. Went to bed and gradually began to warm up in between bouts of shivering. Then the fever kicked in. Spent a really unsettled night in a fever dream, waking every 15-30 minutes but thinking I'd been out for hours, alternating between shivering and sweating buckets/burning up, with feeling sick thrown in. Managed to take a couple of paracetamol about 4am and that settled it down a little. Next morning I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Struggled downstairs to login to work, but had to go lie down. Gradually came round over the next hour. Hardly ate that day.

Another sleep that night and I was right as rain the following day.

Under-60's are apparently more likely to get a bad reaction. Out of 3 mates I know roughly my age who've had the vaccine, 2 have had a reaction similar to mine, all AZ. Such a reaction is a sign of a strong immune response by your body, so a positive. A small price to pay for immunity IMO.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 5, 2021, 12:35:35 pm »
My wife took it the other week.
Was pretty woozy for 3-4 days, her arm hurt as well.
Cleared out soon enough.

It was the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 5, 2021, 12:41:12 pm »
Not getting a reaction = poor immune system?

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 5, 2021, 12:45:30 pm »
I'm 38, had my jab last Sunday morning - the astra zeneca one.

Straight away I felt fine and had to work that evening. Looking back I felt woozy on the drive up and around 5.30pm I started feeling the bones of my right foot ache, then as the night progressed I had stiff muscles all over my body, headache and fever. Started on the paracetamol that night but was very rough overnight, shivers, sweats etc. A full fever. Woke up the next morning and temperature was 38.2, was probably higher overnight. Stayed in bed all day that Monday.

Muscle soreness went within 24 hours (apart from a dead arm kind of pain where the jab was) but fever lasted about 36hrs in total. Had lots of paracetamol but by Tuesday felt okay if a little groggy.

Another friend of mine had a similar 24hr type reaction, said could be a sign of good immune system? No one else I know had as bad a reaction. Makes me a bit wary about the second jab.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8 on: March 5, 2021, 01:19:58 pm »
I had the Lukashenko vaccine last night.

Woke up this morning and realised I'm still not immune to shite football and vodka goes down far too easy. My head hurts as well.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #9 on: March 5, 2021, 01:27:32 pm »
Had the Pfizer one Sunday no reaction, everyone I know who’s had AZ = groggy for a few days and Pfizer = nothing. I’ve heard second jab of Pfizer usual comes with side effects, something to look forward to!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 5, 2021, 01:29:18 pm »
Had the Pfizer one Sunday no reaction, everyone I know who’s had AZ = groggy for a few days and Pfizer = nothing. I’ve heard second jab of Pfizer usual comes with side effects, something to look forward to!

Got mine tomorrow, I'm hoping that 22 years of flu jabs has given me some immunity to side effects
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 5, 2021, 01:30:46 pm »
Just a very still arm with the Pfizer one. Lasted one day so all is good.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #12 on: March 5, 2021, 01:32:22 pm »
Got mine tomorrow, I'm hoping that 22 years of flu jabs has given me some immunity to side effects

I.m sure you'll be fine :) probably best just stay out of this thread for now lol

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 5, 2021, 02:46:50 pm »
Had the cheapo AZ one just over a month ago.  Headaches, a slight fever and a few aches the next day which cleared by the following day but a sore arm for 5 or 6 days afterwards.

I haven't heard of anyone having a reaction to the Pfizer including my mum, and my partner's parents.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 5, 2021, 03:01:52 pm »
I.m sure you'll be fine :) probably best just stay out of this thread for now lol

The missus is already prepared for me to be a total fanny and take to my bed all day Sunday :D. She has hers 2 hours before me, so I'll have to not say a word no matter what happens. If I feel well and she feels rough, she's getting abuse.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15 on: March 5, 2021, 03:25:04 pm »
Had the Astra two weeks ago with no obvious side effects. Mrs P was achy for a couple of days with stomach cramps.

Two mates, same age as me mid sixties had the Astra and same as me, minimal side effects.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #16 on: March 5, 2021, 03:26:16 pm »
My partner is a Nurse (she's 26), she had the Pfizer one and is due the second jab within the next few weeks. She didn't have a reaction. But as Mark said, not heard many who've had the Pfizer one have.

I think I might still be waiting a while to get mine - which I'm fine with, there's far more vulnerable people than me who need it more than I do.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17 on: March 5, 2021, 03:27:34 pm »
Most people I know who have had it have had some sort of reaction. From just a sore arm to quite bad headaches and fever.

Nothing too major though.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: March 5, 2021, 05:08:13 pm »
My partner's father had no reaction,his mother said she felt tired and achy and had no appetite for three days.

My friend's mother is still feeling like shit over three weeks after having her jab and is refusing to have the second one.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 5, 2021, 06:29:23 pm »
Mrs had a sore arm last week but her sister was a lot worse , got mine tomorrow afternoon , will take paracetamol before hand

Online AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #20 on: March 5, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »
Mrs had the second Moderna vaccine last week. Knocked her sideways for about three days.

Her Dad is a doctor who says that a strong reaction means a strong immune system as your body tried to fight it.

I've not had the vaccine but I have same symptom relating to football.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #21 on: March 5, 2021, 08:50:20 pm »
Had the AZ one on Monday and felt like shit for 24hrs, sore arm lasted till yesterday but all fine now and went for a 10k this morning.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #22 on: March 6, 2021, 09:29:48 am »
Had the AZ on Thursday.  Was shivering all evening.  Next day had a fever and stayed in bed all day.  Today I feel much better, apart from slight ache in my arm.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #23 on: March 6, 2021, 09:45:33 am »
Had the Pfizer one two weeks ago. Felt fine after. Looks like it’s the Oxford Astrazenica that’s giving the after affects if this thread is a general guide.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24 on: March 6, 2021, 11:38:38 am »
My wife has a very stiff arm and my mums arm has gone a bit red....

Not too bad really...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 6, 2021, 06:04:25 pm »

Both me and my wife had the AstraZeneca at 11, so far so good, neither me nor the missus feeling a thing, not even a sore arm.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #26 on: March 6, 2021, 06:36:32 pm »
My breasts have now fully formed and I've bought 2 copies of Bella and Best and I'm looking to subscribe to Womens Own.

Anyone else getting this?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 6, 2021, 06:43:17 pm »
My wife has a very stiff arm and my mums arm has gone a bit red....

Not too bad really...

She’s got flu symptoms now... 

It will keep her quiet anyway.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #28 on: March 6, 2021, 06:47:29 pm »

I had a sore arm after having the Pfizer the next day, but it was back to normal by the end of the weekend.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 6, 2021, 07:05:47 pm »
My breasts have now fully formed and I've bought 2 copies of Bella and Best and I'm looking to subscribe to Womens Own.

You're not getting away with blaming that on the Vaccine

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #30 on: March 6, 2021, 09:34:22 pm »

Not yet; hopefully it'll happen in a couple of days though.

Had my first dose today...
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 6, 2021, 09:43:01 pm »

😂🤣😂
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: March 7, 2021, 05:26:54 pm »
Didn’t know there were cheapo versions of the vaccine.

Not even sure what cheapo means in vaccine terms on the basis they cost very little to produce.

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 7, 2021, 06:14:43 pm »

No, but Bill Gates has been giving me orders from his lair underneath a volcano, so I haven't had time to check...

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #34 on: March 7, 2021, 06:22:23 pm »
Mrs had the Oxford vaccine the other day. Felt a bit tired with a headache but she's feeling brighter today
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 7, 2021, 06:23:16 pm »
Mrs had the Oxford vaccine the other day. Felt a bit tired with a headache but she's feeling brighter today
Was that you that caused that or the vaccine?

;D
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 7, 2021, 06:43:40 pm »
Both me and my wife had the AstraZeneca at 11, so far so good, neither me nor the missus feeling a thing, not even a sore arm.

I'm still fine, she's got a bit of a sore arm and has been a bit shivery and tired today. She's blaming it on the bottle of wine she drank last night.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: March 8, 2021, 07:49:39 am »
Got the oxford one Saturday and not even a slight pain in the arm , took two paracetamol a few hours before but didn’t need anything after .

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 8, 2021, 12:46:32 pm »
Didn’t know there were cheapo versions of the vaccine.

Not even sure what cheapo means in vaccine terms on the basis they cost very little to produce.
The Oxford/AZ cost £3 a shot.  The Pfizer costs £15. I don't know whether storage and transportation is factored into the cost but I would imagine that because the Pfizer has to be stored at -70°C compared to the Oxford/AZ which can be stored at 3°C that may account for most of the increased cost.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #39 on: March 8, 2021, 01:59:44 pm »
I had the Pfizer vaccine five week’s ago, I had a slightly sore arm at the site of the injection the night I had it, but nothing else. :)
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!