The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Wembley: Anfield South

<< < (16/17) > >>

Booze And Glory:
Cheers both of you, probably do the walk to Watford tube rather than risking it at Euston, the more I think about it. Also hoping it'll be quieter heading back that way after the game.

RSoares21:
Just a heads up in regards to  parking for anyone travelling by car. You can park at Ikea Wembley on matchdays and they don't check. It's a 20 min walk to the stadium after.

J_Kopite:
Was down here for 5 a side last night and the works on Wembley Way are still ongoing and taking up a large chunk of the ramp through the centre. Could be an uncomfortably longer wait whilst we're all getting out after the match.

Biscuitman:
I will get in early, anyone know which pubs are best around our end for Wembley, if im right last time we had that end it was pretty slim pickings for a good boozer

adzogolonzo:

--- Quote from: Biscuitman on February  2, 2022, 10:27:54 pm ---I will get in early, anyone know which pubs are best around our end for Wembley, if im right last time we had that end it was pretty slim pickings for a good boozer

--- End quote ---
pretty sure we gave the green Man side .  There will be quite a few drinking in Central London.  I would expect the globe at Baker Street to be chelsea but previous years it has been full of reds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version