Author Topic: Ante Post 2017/2018 Season  (Read 2889 times)

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
Ante Post 2017/2018 Season
« on: July 19, 2017, 06:00:39 pm »
So with the football season 3-4 weeks away, it's time to get those pre-season shouts in, where are the gems hiding this season, where's the "obvious money", outright tips, players you think worth keep eyes on, let's get this place back to where it was, getting good tips in for everyone to join in.

Will get some of mine up later this week, but let's see what everyone's thinking and make some money 👌⚽️💷

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ante Post 2017/2018 Season
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:08:09 pm »
I like the look of Valere Germain top scorer in Ligue 1 at 12/1.

Looked decent when he got a game ahead of Mbappe or Falcao last season and the transfer to Marseille might bring out the best in him.

Scored a few pre season and might be worth an each way.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/france/ligue-1/top-goalscorer

Offline RuncornRed25

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 11:58:56 pm »
Think Port Vale (20/1) & Swindon (14/1) are good E/W outright bets for league 2, both at least league 1 level, a bit of value in there at them odds imo, Blackburn to a lesser extent with lesser odds in League 1, but each way again really can't see them not finishing in the top 3 at that level

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 06:46:08 pm »
No offence mate but 12/1 on such a thoroughly average striker is an awful price. The most he has scored in a league season is like.. 10?

M'bappe at 9/2 is the one surely?
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 08:24:02 pm »
The Reds to score 80+ is 6/1 with Skybet - Fucking Lump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 09:47:52 pm »
Well he got 3 tonight, maybe you are right! @Lance
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 1, 2017, 11:51:20 pm »
Where on the site is this?

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2017, 11:20:45 pm »
Where on the site is this?
Under PL request bets and Liverpool request bets

I can't be arsed to change my Tapatalk settings because my time is more important than yours

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 3, 2017, 11:34:40 pm »

100+ is 100/1 as well

Couple quid there too for me I think

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #9 on: August 4, 2017, 01:32:52 pm »
I like the look of Valere Germain top scorer in Ligue 1 at 12/1.

Looked decent when he got a game ahead of Mbappe or Falcao last season and the transfer to Marseille might bring out the best in him.

Scored a few pre season and might be worth an each way.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/france/ligue-1/top-goalscorer
Hope you haven't yet, he's 50/1 now.

You'd have to think Cavani and Neymar are nailed on to get 20+ goals there too.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #10 on: August 4, 2017, 03:04:57 pm »
Last season I fancied Napoli to be runners up and they failed by a point.

This season, I think Roma (despite losing Salah) will be up there and represent great value at 5/1 with 365 to be 2nd to Juve again.

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #11 on: August 4, 2017, 06:40:03 pm »
So its that time of year again, everyone in high hopes, fingers crossed for signings, with 90% of fans to be left feeling disappointed in 9 months time.

Sorry been away too short notice for details on football league bets but will post championship without massive reasons

Premier league interests (odds are those of best price)

Premier League winners
Man City @ 15/8 I Can see on paper why they are favourites going into this years campaign, not really lost any key players over the summer and have bought well (yes have paid over the top). Signing of two new fullbacks both attacking could prove to be great business, alot will rely on keeping injury prone Kompany fit, really like the look of B.Silva out wide, with Jesus raising through end of last year will keep Aguero on his toes. The issue will come with city when CL is in full swing, thats what there owners really want, what Pep was bought in to get, however with the Neymar transfer going through, PSG/Barcelona look set to dominate CL again.

Chelsea @ 7/2 Defending champions wont want to release their crown that easily, im a big fan of Conte, they have a few issues around players at the moment with costa in particular, I'm pretty sure they will make one more big signing this window which will have a massive impact on the season. Morata will be a big hit in the prem, Bakayoko will replace Matic and Rudiger a very good singing to sure up the defence. I personally dont see them defending the title but come Feb time if they are within 5 points they could well do it.

Man Utd @ 9/2 Personally don't think they will have enough in them to fully challenge for the title this season even if it is Jose 2nd season where he normally wins the league. Lukaku is a very good signing for them and will bang in the goals, Matic will do the holding role well, other than that no major signs of going forward with the squad that fell short last season.

Premier League Top Goalscorer
Harry Kane @ 10/3 Golden boy of English football at the moment, however i personally think spurs will struggle (at the start anyway) at Wembley stadium, didn't go well in Europe last season there. With no signings so far this window, nothing has been added to the spurs squad which won't help, he will score 18+ goals, with a world cup at end of year, can see alot of English guys over trying etc, price in my eyes is too short.

Lukaku @ 7/1 (boyles today only) or @ 9/2 at this level proven goalscorer with Everton, he will have more creativity within the UTD team to find him, Can he stay fit playing 2 games a week with CL fixtures. Think he will take some set pieces aswell which is always key. with 25 & 18 goals in last 2 seasons shows he will be up there.

Aguero @ 7/1 17/26/24/20 goals in last 4 seasons just shows how prolific he has been. City will score alot of goals this season boosted by there new options out wide, the big question is will it be him or Jesus who plays more? (Jesus @ 9/1 I think we will see pep tinker alot with the team this season, rotate them to keep fitness up and challenge on CL & PL basis. Give him a sniff he will put it away.

Firmino @ 50/1 I see our man having a great season this year, mainly due to the players he has around him. I think with our pace and creativity can see the reds scoring alot of goals this season. Issue being can easily see them spread around not 30+ to one player more 3 players with 10+. But i think with Mane & Salah providing the width, Coutihno & lallana providing more creativity he will just need to get himself in the correct place, worth an E/W shot @ 1/4 odds.

Premier League Relegation

Watford @ 15/8 Can see watford falling short this season, not made any inroads into improving the squad that much over the summer, Deeney will be the one who could provide a lifeline, but i think they have been found out at this level and could well be back down to the championship.

Burnley @13/10 Again in a similar position to Watford, think they have done a great job so far, however no real improvements in squad over summer will leave them struggling this season, home form will be key, but ultimately i think they have been found out.

Huddersfield @ 4/5 or Brighton @ 13/8 I think one of these new boys will drop straight back down, tough to call which one though, both managers i think are good enough to cut it, but not sure they have strong enough squads to cope with the level. Both teams have good players who will do fine, just think both defences might be caught out. Home form will be key personally think Huddersfield will do well at home, but not pick up more than a handful of away points.

Championship Fancies

Middlesbrough @ 13/2 Kept core of squad together, got a good capable manager, good summer signings aswell, will have pressure on them but think they will be fine and be top 3 end of season, can see alot of goal power from these guys.

Villa @ 7/1 Again kept the core of the squad together and made some really good signings during summer, Terry (more for his leadership than skill), Whelan just to name a few. They look strong on paper and cannot rule them out of challenging and also being top 3 come end of season.

Wolves @ 11/1 With their summer signings you just cannot rule them out, got the owner behind them pumping in the money, issue is will they jel well from the outset or will need some time to get upto speed. Signings all very good on paper could pose a serious threat would expect playoffs at very least.

Championship top goalscorers
Britt Assombalonga @ 9/1 Bought in by Boro for big money, proven at this level he will bag a fair few this season would expect to see up near top of goalscoring chats

Kodja @ 10/1 Again same as above, with one of the teams we expect to see up there at end of season fighting to go up, so no surprised you expect to see a goalscorer up there. Went off boil a little towards end of season, but with improvements to squad i think he will fire again.

Martin Braithwaite @ 25/1 I saw him a couple of times last season in france looks like a good player who knows his way to goal, i would expect him to chip in with some important goals for Boro alongside Britt, big price in comparison to him, worth an E/W punt.

Billy Sharp @ 50/1 Well worth an E/W shout for this guy, 90 games in last two seasons (in league 1) and 51 goals scored, Back when he first caught my eye in 2011-2013 80 championship appearances and 41 goals, hes a 1 goal in 2 games man, seems like a mad price in my eyes.

Jason Cummings @ 66/1 Abit like Sharp, he is a 1 in 2 man, coming from scotland 55 goals in 114 appearances for hibs, i think he can do well in this league.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 4, 2017, 08:06:10 pm »
Huddersfield and Brighton both look bankers to go down to me, neither have invested well enough in their squad.

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 01:59:15 pm »
Pretty short but Madrid to win the title at 4/5 is something i might go big on, i dont see any other outcome looking at the problems Barca have at the moment

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 02:44:34 pm »
Backed Karim Benzema top goalscorer in La Liga at 50/1.

Think that's big, Morata is gone so should see less rotation although Ronaldo will get games up top too but Zidane was rotating him a lot last season to keep him fresh for big Champions League games and with it being a World cup year it wouldn't surprise me to see him in and out again this season. He starts off with a ban too.

Suarez out for a while and it's all on Messi's shoulders this season but I don't think Barcelona will be anywhere near as potent this season.

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #15 on: November 4, 2017, 08:21:55 pm »

Last two games have got this nearly back on track. We need 2.1 per game and we are averaging 1.9.
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 2, 2017, 06:12:57 pm »
Last two games have got this nearly back on track. We need 2.1 per game and we are averaging 1.9.

Great result today for this bet. Last few weeks have been really good. Currently looking at 83 goals.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2018, 11:14:34 pm »

This is nearly home and hosed after today. 7 goals in 7 games needed.

What a shout 👏

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 11:34:23 pm »
This is nearly home and hosed after today. 7 goals in 7 games needed.

What a shout 👏

'What a shout' is my mate whacking £25 on Salah to score 20 league goals at 100/1 on Skybet. Another had £5 on it. Dickhead here had £0.00  :butt :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 02:44:38 am »
'What a shout' is my mate whacking £25 on Salah to score 20 league goals at 100/1 on Skybet. Another had £5 on it. Dickhead here had £0.00  :butt :D

Aint this the fcking truth. Next year it will be 5/1 as well if we are lucky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 03:26:49 pm »

80 up today 👏