Author Topic: Chelsea FC  (Read 336229 times)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Chelsea FC - Sponsored by “The Liquidator"
« Reply #27160 on: August 10, 2022, 01:38:26 pm »
it seems ludicrous doesn't it.

if the PL version of FFP is to be meaningful, why don't they set out a broad rolling "net-spend guidline" for each team so this can be tracked? 

obviously there's a lot of give and take on it - due to the timing of players arriving/leaving and bonuses and salaries paid etc - but the numbers are there to be crunched .... shining some light on it would clean out a lot of the dirt and eliminate the suspicion that a team like this lot (and the Bitters) are simply fukking with the rules over and over again.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27161 on: August 10, 2022, 03:10:30 pm »
it seems ludicrous doesn't it.

if the PL version of FFP is to be meaningful, why don't they set out a broad rolling "net-spend guidline" for each team so this can be tracked? 

obviously there's a lot of give and take on it - due to the timing of players arriving/leaving and bonuses and salaries paid etc - but the numbers are there to be crunched .... shining some light on it would clean out a lot of the dirt and eliminate the suspicion that a team like this lot (and the Bitters) are simply fukking with the rules over and over again.

I think with Everton there's the whiff that it's catching up with them though...they had to sell Ricarlison to get anything done this summer etc. This 'new' chelsea is supposedly 1.6 BILLION in debt and the new guy is looking like spending more than ever. Commercially they can't match us, their wage bill is huge already and he's obviously richer than all of us on here combined will ever be, but he's not a petro state with a limitless pot. There's something very off about it.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27162 on: August 10, 2022, 05:21:07 pm »
I think with Everton there's the whiff that it's catching up with them though...they had to sell Ricarlison to get anything done this summer etc. This 'new' chelsea is supposedly 1.6 BILLION in debt and the new guy is looking like spending more than ever. Commercially they can't match us, their wage bill is huge already and he's obviously richer than all of us on here combined will ever be, but he's not a petro state with a limitless pot. There's something very off about it.
yep, it's not just a whiff of something a bit off, it stinks to high heaven and the PL are doing eff all about it as per usual.

quelle bloody surprise.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #27163 on: August 10, 2022, 06:31:01 pm »
The PL are complicit in any financial disasters that occur to Everton from here on out. The Premier League has clear rules about what loss (none-infrastructure generating) a club can absorb over a set amount of time and even following the sale of Richarlison, that didn’t put them into the realms of being anywhere close to FFP compliant.

By my reckoning, they’d need to generate another £60m - £100m in sales or wage bill reductions in order to be compliant. The period is rolling so they wouldn’t necessarily have to do it now, but every time they add to their wage bill (which seems to have increased with substantial wages for Tarkowski and Coady) and spending £30m+ on Onana, they’re again getting deeper into the shit. Why they’ve not been embargoed I need someone with more knowledge on the situation to explain to me.

The Premier League won’t do anything, they never do on the issues that matter. Everton would be in The Championship now if they did act, having been blocked from January signings and Richarlison banned for flare throwing or lashing out in the Derby, take your pick.

Someone in the other thread asked the question how can they loan Adams in when they’ve already two others loans. I think it’s because the rule only applies domestically, but I thought Alli’s move was still a loan at present?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27164 on: August 10, 2022, 06:36:57 pm »
The PL are complicit in any financial disasters that occur to Everton from here on out. The Premier League has clear rules about what loss (none-infrastructure generating) a club can absorb over a set amount of time and even following the sale of Richarlison, that didn’t put them into the realms of being anywhere close to FFP compliant.

By my reckoning, they’d need to generate another £60m - £100m in sales or wage bill reductions in order to be compliant. The period is rolling so they wouldn’t necessarily have to do it now, but every time they add to their wage bill (which seems to have increased with substantial wages for Tarkowski and Coady) and spending £30m+ on Onana, they’re again getting deeper into the shit. Why they’ve not been embargoed I need someone with more knowledge on the situation to explain to me.

The Premier League won’t do anything, they never do on the issues that matter. Everton would be in The Championship now if they did act, having been blocked from January signings and Richarlison banned for flare throwing or lashing out in the Derby, take your pick.

Someone in the other thread asked the question how can they loan Adams in when they’ve already two others loans. I think it’s because the rule only applies domestically, but I thought Alli’s move was still a loan at present?

Alli's move was permanent, apparantly no upfront cost, but transfer could rise to 40m depending on clauses being met

Boehly spending looks like it will continue like this for yrs, if it was a spending splurge for 1 summer only, I would expect players under the age of 23 being bought (possibly then loaned out), who could fund future business.  Boehly is making Roman look like an old lady buying groceries with coupons, Loadsa money chelsea look here to stay.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 06:40:56 pm by markmywords »

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27165 on: August 10, 2022, 06:38:16 pm »
Nobody is signing Bellingham this summer.  Dortmund have seen to that by selling Haaland.

If anything it might mean Man City buy a replacement this summer - someone mentioned Verrati being linked in an earlier post - and therefore aren't in the market for a central midfielder next summer.  Similarly for Chelsea blurting all their money this summer, they won't be in a position to repeat the trick next summer.

If we go in for Bellingham I'd expect our biggest rivals to sign him will be Man U.  Just one more reason to hope they have a terrible season.

City could sell Silva for 80 and offer 120 for Bellingham.

Dortmund wont turn that kind of money down.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27166 on: August 10, 2022, 06:45:13 pm »
Alli's move was permanent, apparantly no upfront cost, but transfer could rise to 40m depending on clauses being met

Boehly spending looks like it will continue like this for yrs, if it was a spending splurge for 1 summer only, I would expect players under the age of 23 being bought (possibly then loaned out), who could fund future business.  Boehly is making Roman look like an old lady buying groceries with coupons, Loadsa money chelsea look here to stay.
Maybe the Twitter post referred to above was referencing something similar to Alli's transfer.  It's set-up like a loan so that the transfer fee can be moved into a different window but the paperwork actually changes hands right away.  My old man always taught me to stay well clear of the never-never!

Premier League clubs can only loan two players at any one time, irrespective of where they're loaned from.  There is a max of four loans in a season but that means cancelling a loan to free up the slot to use elsewhere.  It's not the Everton thread but I can see Everton cancelling the Vinagre loan at some point if it means they can bring in another forward (possibly a January stunt though).

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27167 on: August 10, 2022, 06:46:10 pm »
City could sell Silva for 80 and offer 120 for Bellingham.

Dortmund wont turn that kind of money down.

why do people keep trotting out this line?

First - Silva isn't going for 80m.
Second - Dortmund have shown they will readily say no to multiple top tier sales - like last summer - Sancho only. This summer Halaand only.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27168 on: August 10, 2022, 06:54:22 pm »
Chelsea are cheating in plain sight. They were subject to sanctions last season so should not have made any profit. How can they then spunk £200m on players with very little going the other way in sales?

In short, Roman may have gone but they’re still c*nts.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:26:27 pm by Schmarn »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27169 on: August 10, 2022, 06:56:00 pm »
Chelsea are cheating in plain sight. They were subject to sanctions last season so should not have made any profit. How then can they can spunk £200m on players with very little going the other way in sales?

In short, Roman may have gone but they’re still c*nts.

they were cnuts before Roman arrived, tbf.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27170 on: August 10, 2022, 09:47:28 pm »
I wonder if this new fella has the finances to back this up or he's taking a huge gamble and banking on them definitely playing CL football for the next shit load of years. Their wage bill alone, it's bound to be massive isnt it if they get a few of these deals done. They were already what - 2nd/3rd in terms of wages in the league before any of this. Sterling, Koulabaly, De Jong, Aubamayang. If they add those 4 that's another million a week, and the rest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27171 on: August 10, 2022, 09:59:22 pm »
I wonder if this new fella has the finances to back this up or he's taking a huge gamble and banking on them definitely playing CL football for the next shit load of years. Their wage bill alone, it's bound to be massive isnt it if they get a few of these deals done. They were already what - 2nd/3rd in terms of wages in the league before any of this. Sterling, Koulabaly, De Jong, Aubamayang. If they add those 4 that's another million a week, and the rest.

I don't think they're in any immediate danger of dropping out of the CL spaces, not with the format change that seems specifically designed to let Man United in through the back door. Doesn't mean the new owner isn't taking a big risk though - Chelsea don't have the fake sponsorship deals Abu Dhabi have to back their spending up, and their commercial reach is almost as bad as Everton's. :D

Popcorn's Art

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27172 on: August 10, 2022, 11:09:04 pm »
why do people keep trotting out this line?

First - Silva isn't going for 80m.
Second - Dortmund have shown they will readily say no to multiple top tier sales - like last summer - Sancho only. This summer Halaand only.

August: Barcelona sign Silva for £80 to be paid off over 4 seasons.
September: Barcelona sign new 4-year contract with UAE based company for £20m a season. 

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27173 on: August 10, 2022, 11:18:42 pm »
August: Barcelona sign Silva for £80 to be paid off over 4 seasons.
September: Barcelona sign new 4-year contract with UAE based company for £20m a season.

They must be hard up if they have to spread eighty quid over four seasons.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #27174 on: August 11, 2022, 01:21:53 pm »
Is Fofana really an 85 million prospect or has someone at the Bridge been puffing away at something? Looks injury-prone and hasn't played much football in his career.
Linudden.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #27175 on: August 11, 2022, 02:53:36 pm »
Is Fofana really an 85 million prospect or has someone at the Bridge been puffing away at something? Looks injury-prone and hasn't played much football in his career.
He was very important for Leicester and him being injured was a disaster for them.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27176 on: August 11, 2022, 02:56:27 pm »
He was very important for Leicester and him being injured was a disaster for them.

I don't think that makes him worth 85m. There is a lot of projection in that number. They must see/hope that he develops into a VVD level player for that money.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #27177 on: August 11, 2022, 02:58:14 pm »
I don't think that makes him worth 85m. There is a lot of projection in that number. They must see/hope that he develops into a VVD level player for that money.

That’s the chelsea/united are desperate price.

But I guess it also reflects that they really don’t want to sell, and would need to replace at short notice.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27178 on: August 11, 2022, 03:00:47 pm »
Him being injured did seem to coincide with them looking like conceding from every set piece.  I know Rodgers referenced his absence a few times as being a big cause of their defensive problems (with the caveat that any player is always much better when they're unavailable due to injury!).  Apart from that very unfortunate injury from a really poor tackle he's not shown any signs of being injury prone.

If we were linked with him for £85m I'd think FSG had taken leave of their senses.  He had a very good first season for Leicester that followed on from a very good season at St. Etienne.  That's still not a lot of football and he's got limited European experience and no international experience.  Leicester do seem skilled at extracting good prices for their players though, Chilwell and Maguire amongst them.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27179 on: August 11, 2022, 04:04:42 pm »
Him being injured did seem to coincide with them looking like conceding from every set piece.  I know Rodgers referenced his absence a few times as being a big cause of their defensive problems (with the caveat that any player is always much better when they're unavailable due to injury!).  Apart from that very unfortunate injury from a really poor tackle he's not shown any signs of being injury prone.

If we were linked with him for £85m I'd think FSG had taken leave of their senses.  He had a very good first season for Leicester that followed on from a very good season at St. Etienne.  That's still not a lot of football and he's got limited European experience and no international experience.  Leicester do seem skilled at extracting good prices for their players though, Chilwell and Maguire amongst them.

Don't forget that Soyunchu is straight trash too. He was found out very quickly the year before - and was just terrible last year.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #27180 on: August 11, 2022, 04:23:11 pm »
He's certainly been made to look a lot better by a collective drop off of Leicester players since he was injured (Schmeichel, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Tielemans), Justin and Pereira also being injured so had the likes of Thomas and Amartey in defence a fair bit too. He's a good player, high ceiling, but fuck me sideways if they've already offered £80 million and are still negotiating after it being rejected..... Leicester could literally get their stadium expansion paid for with this.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27181 on: August 11, 2022, 04:25:53 pm »
It is mental from Chelsea. With those kind of sums you're giving yourself no wiggle room. He basically has to be one of, if not the best defender in the league to justify it and it's grossly unfair to have a youngster with so little football under his belt carrying that expectation.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #27182 on: August 11, 2022, 04:44:59 pm »
It seems like not even Ousmane Dembélé and Eden Hazard being absolute monumental crazy levels of flops to the point where Coutinho and Lukaku looked quasi-sound in comparison have deterred clubs from taking mental risks in the transfer market.
Linudden.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #27183 on: August 11, 2022, 04:54:29 pm »
Him being injured did seem to coincide with them looking like conceding from every set piece. I know Rodgers referenced his absence a few times as being a big cause of their defensive problems (with the caveat that any player is always much better when they're unavailable due to injury!).  Apart from that very unfortunate injury from a really poor tackle he's not shown any signs of being injury prone.

What was his excuse for their collapse in the previous two seasons? Fofana or no Fofana his teams are always soft centered.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 04:56:00 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27184 on: August 11, 2022, 05:27:29 pm »
Fofana is not worth it because almost all the defenders ahead of him in the French team moved for lower amounts recently. He's currently being rated as being good for his age but that'd change once he has an £80m price tag hanging over his head.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #27185 on: August 11, 2022, 10:30:03 pm »
It would make getting Konaté for the price that Klopp did seem ever more impressive. I genuinely doubt Fofana is a bigger prospect. The only reason Konaté hasn't played more is because Matip has been sublime since getting to play week in and week out for the first time in a while.
Linudden.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27186 on: August 11, 2022, 11:30:55 pm »
It seems like not even Ousmane Dembélé and Eden Hazard being absolute monumental crazy levels of flops to the point where Coutinho and Lukaku looked quasi-sound in comparison have deterred clubs from taking mental risks in the transfer market.
Every transfer is a risk to a certain extent

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27187 on: August 12, 2022, 11:48:02 am »
What was his excuse for their collapse in the previous two seasons? Fofana or no Fofana his teams are always soft centered.
Oh, I'm sure there were plenty of excuses!  Fofana played in every game during that run-in in 2021 when we pushed them out the CL places.  Only one clean sheet in their final nine games and nine conceded in their final four games.

Being injured and the team doing badly without you is a great way to improve your reputation.  You're right though that the rot had set in before Fofana's injury and Fofana being on the pitch didn't stop Leicester throwing away two points against Brentford.

I'm sure Leicester have seen how the new Chelsea approach the transfer market and are just waiting for the next upping of the ante from Chelsea.  I remember us all scoffing at Brighton quoting Man City £50m for Cuccurella but Chelsea somehow ended up paying £63m for him.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27188 on: August 12, 2022, 01:13:05 pm »
every time I see Fofana's name I think of this song ... :)

Shirley!
Shirley, Shirley Bo-ber-ley
Bo-na-na fanna Fo-fer-ley
Fee-fi-mo-mer-ley
Shirley!

Lincoln!
Lincoln, Lincoln, bo-bin-coln
Bo-na-na fanna, fo-fin-coln
Fee-fi-mo-min-coln
Lincoln!

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #27190 on: August 15, 2022, 09:50:39 am »
Great news from David Ornstein:
@David_Ornstein
🚨 EXCL: Michael Edwards has turned down Chelsea sporting director opportunity. Edwards recently told #CFC he’s taking time out. Search ongoing - most candidates in work so appointment still likely after window
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27191 on: August 15, 2022, 09:57:37 am »
Great news from David Ornstein:
@David_Ornstein
🚨 EXCL: Michael Edwards has turned down Chelsea sporting director opportunity. Edwards recently told #CFC he’s taking time out. Search ongoing - most candidates in work so appointment still likely after window
Always rated him.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27193 on: August 15, 2022, 10:24:24 am »
Is that your Wildcard pick Nick? Great choice.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27194 on: August 15, 2022, 10:25:06 am »
I said before, why spend years of your life working to build a football club up, only to then move to a rival and spend the next few years effectively trying to undo everything you did in your previous job by trying to supersede them? 

Michael Edwards wants some time to watch LFC from afar, smug in the knowledge he helped put us where we are.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27195 on: August 15, 2022, 11:34:35 am »
Tuchel looks really ill in that first photo. A cross between Tom Hanks in Philadelphia and Smeagol with a baseball cap on.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #27196 on: August 15, 2022, 11:35:45 am »
90'+6', Harry Kane... C*nt!! Hahahaahhaaa the state of Chelsea forum after Kane scored.  ;D  ;D

Sindre:
Corruption. Clear as day.

Jezz:
ANTHONY f**kING TAYLOR

Blue Exile:
Pulled to the ground by your hair. No foul. Bent as f**k this league.

just:
Every single time with Antony Taylor when he refs a big game with us, controversy and poor decisions which always go against us. 

WhiteWall:
Before this I would have definitely taken a draw but yet again that cheating Manc c**t has done it to us again. How the fck is pulling someone to the ground by the hair not a free kick.

PloKoon13:
Jamie Carragher should be deported
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27197 on: August 15, 2022, 11:37:41 am »
That last one seems quite reasonable to be fair.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #27198 on: August 15, 2022, 11:43:24 am »
That last one seems quite reasonable to be fair.
;D Hahahahhahaa!!! I was laughing at that too. Jesus!!  ;D  ;D
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #27199 on: August 15, 2022, 11:58:07 am »
Tuchel always reminds me of Randall from Recess for some reason.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks