Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Bundesliga Thread
« Last post by TheFinalBoss on Today at 05:12:03 pm »
Rangnick becoming Bayern Manager means Leverkusen are going back to back Bundesliga champions.
How the fuck do you get out of a debt that could be nearly 3 BILLION?  They are royally fucked for the short to medium term.  ???

Isn't the cost of their stadium renovation project like €1.6 billion. Probably also doesn't help when like Everton in recent years you buy players for inflated prices instead of developing them (ironic for Barcelona given the conveyor belt of talent they had) 
Danny Murphy is impressed by Slot. Sold!

Fuck sake.
Danny Murphy is impressed by Slot. Sold!
So he's what? The equivalent of Jurgen Klopp to us? Or would that be Kenny Dalglish?  ;D

Ernst Happel is their Shankly and Paisley. I presume the guy who they rate at #2 is their Dalglish.   ;D

So he's what? The equivalent of Jurgen Klopp to us? Or would that be Kenny Dalglish?  ;D
Talking in English last year when being linked with Spurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tdL-h6OxBg&ab_channel=ESPNUK

Arne Slot responds to Tottenham links 👀 ‘Premier League is the best league in the world!’ | ESPN FC
Apparently the 3rd best manager in Feyenoord’s history. Wow! Now I’m excited and ready to take a punt in the slot machine!

Feyenoord fans saying Slot is one of their top 3 managers ever behind Ernst Happel and some other fella.  :D
How the fuck do you get out of a debt that could be nearly 3 BILLION?  They are royally fucked for the short to medium term.  ???
Apparently the 3rd best manager in Feyenoord’s history. Wow! Now I’m excited and ready to take a punt in the slot machine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10