Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 954633 times)

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #4160 on: March 11, 2020, 10:37:52 pm »
Shows you how big a miss he is. Get him back for the bitters.
He the best in the world but missed greatly also because the number two is shite

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #4161 on: March 11, 2020, 11:54:38 pm »
Name 5 better players in the world ......

With him playing we canter through tonight - incredibly frustrating

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #4162 on: March 12, 2020, 12:01:55 am »
He saves every single one of those shots tonight  :'(

What a horrible time for him to pick up that injury. Those shots tonight that we conceded from are his bread and butter. I’m sure he made a few similar saves to that in the final last year and made them look like routine saves with his incredible positioning

Absolutely gutted he was missing today. Last year in the Barca game, he made some great stops to saves to stop them scoring. Hopefully he’s back for the bitters

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4163 on: March 12, 2020, 12:04:20 am »
He saves every single one of those shots tonight  :'(

What a horrible time for him to pick up that injury. Those shots tonight that we conceded from are his bread and butter. I’m sure he made a few similar saves to that in the final last year and made them look like routine saves with his incredible positioning

He literally picks up the first one

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4164 on: March 12, 2020, 12:04:54 am »
I’ve always undervalued the GK until Allison came to Liverpool. He’ll be back, thankfully

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4165 on: March 12, 2020, 12:05:39 am »
This is how football, and life, goes, sadly. Sudden moments of ill fortune having major, irreversible effects. Think this could be found in the dictionary under ''vicissitudes''.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4166 on: March 12, 2020, 12:06:13 am »
What an inopportune time for this injury.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4167 on: March 12, 2020, 12:09:31 am »

Just in case anyone needed to cleanse their eyes after tonight
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4168 on: March 12, 2020, 12:45:13 am »
We missed you terribly Alisson ...
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline ApfelStudel

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4169 on: March 12, 2020, 12:49:59 am »
Today really showed how important he is for us. As someone mentioned, if it weren't for him we would not have passed Barcelona last year, as they would have scored at least 1. Klopp should give him enough time to recover, and in the meantime I would not mind seeing if one of the youngsters has what it takes to be number 2.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4170 on: March 12, 2020, 12:58:30 am »
His greatest asset is his concentration. He never seems to switch off. We always seem to have catastrophic errors in games where the gk mostly had nothing to do. Adrian, Migs and Karius all made their worst mistakes when they’d been peripheral to the game.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #4171 on: March 12, 2020, 01:07:52 am »
He could do with a rest this summer. Am wary of the mass hysteria over the virus, but at the same time a part of me hopes that Copa America and Euro 2020 get cancelled so that our players can finally have a summer off and come back fresh for next season.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4172 on: September 13, 2020, 08:39:20 pm »
See Alisson and his brother Muriel have been instrumental in us signing this Brazilian 17 year old keeper from Fluminense where Muriel is the first team goalie?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1305156686659936258
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4173 on: September 13, 2020, 09:44:11 pm »
FSG Out!

Big Ali was brought in to be our #1 keeper not keeper and GK scout.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4174 on: September 13, 2020, 10:00:27 pm »
FSG Out!

Big Ali was brought in to be our #1 keeper not keeper and GK scout.

FSG In!

We all dream of a team of goalkeepers.

And number 1 is Allison.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4175 on: September 13, 2020, 10:11:51 pm »

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4176 on: September 13, 2020, 10:24:51 pm »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4177 on: September 13, 2020, 10:27:00 pm »
 ;D

Seriously though, it's great that we're going to our players ant not just asking them but getting them to judge qualities of their recommendations.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aurrera begiratzen ez duena, atzean dago.
« Reply #4178 on: September 13, 2020, 10:55:44 pm »
Has the obligatory German passport too so can join immediately.

Assume he'll take the 4th goalie slot vacated by Lonergan. Some competition for Kelleher.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4179 on: September 14, 2020, 04:38:10 am »
A bit worried for his shoot-saving performance.
Believer

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4180 on: September 14, 2020, 07:00:48 am »
Has the obligatory German passport too so can join immediately.

Assume he'll take the 4th goalie slot vacated by Lonergan. Some competition for Kelleher.

I wonder if this signing allows Kelleher to get a loan somewhere for the season - needs some first team experience.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4181 on: September 14, 2020, 01:45:27 pm »
A bit worried for his shoot-saving performance.

Whcih should should he have saved?

He got a bit of the ball for the 2nd but it rolled in, there's nothing he could do for the third, and for the first, his view was blocked by trent,gomez and Van dijk.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #4182 on: September 14, 2020, 01:57:44 pm »
Whcih should should he have saved?

He got a bit of the ball for the 2nd but it rolled in, there's nothing he could do for the third, and for the first, his view was blocked by trent,gomez and Van dijk.

I wouldn't be:

• 1st Goal: He's positioned to defend the far post which is correct in that situation, attacker went near post, personally feel Trent could have done more here but either way Ali was positioned correctly.
  • 2nd Goal: Awful mistake from VVD yet still go leg to it, unfortunately rolled in, another day just flies off in another direction upon leg contact.
  • 3rd Goal: Vision obscured by our defense, basically saw the ball as it flew past him, you can see this in the behind the play replays.

Don't worry, Alisson is still the boy!

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #4183 on: September 14, 2020, 04:04:55 pm »
I wouldn't be:

• 1st Goal: He's positioned to defend the far post which is correct in that situation, attacker went near post, personally feel Trent could have done more here but either way Ali was positioned correctly.
  • 2nd Goal: Awful mistake from VVD yet still go leg to it, unfortunately rolled in, another day just flies off in another direction upon leg contact.
  • 3rd Goal: Vision obscured by our defense, basically saw the ball as it flew past him, you can see this in the behind the play replays.

Don't worry, Alisson is still the boy!
We haven't had a clean sheet in any competition since the Stuttgart friendly, and he hasn't saved a Penalty since I can't remember when. I prefer to never criticise our players, as you would see if you were dedicated enough to go through my post history, but surely he is showing a slight dip in form statistically - pretty much since the restart?. I am prepared to accept the unique circumstances, but he still needs to shot stop a bit more and save one penalty this season.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4184 on: September 14, 2020, 04:07:05 pm »
We haven't had a clean sheet in any competition since the Stuttgart friendly, and he hasn't saved a Penalty since I can't remember when. I prefer to never criticise our players, as you would see if you were dedicated enough to go through my post history, but surely he is showing a slight dip in form statistically - pretty much since the restart?. I am prepared to accept the unique circumstances, but he still needs to shot stop a bit more

I mean clean sheets and penalty saves really aren't very good stats to measure a keeper's form with.

and save one penalty this season.

Or what? We get rid?

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #4185 on: September 14, 2020, 04:10:50 pm »
I mean clean sheets and penalty saves really aren't very good stats to measure a keeper's form with.

Or what? We get rid?

Seems people can't have an opinion here without it being extreme lol

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4186 on: September 14, 2020, 04:12:57 pm »

Or what? We get rid?
No, I just want his form to return. I think it will, it bothers me that it hasn't yet.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4187 on: September 14, 2020, 06:17:06 pm »
We haven't had a clean sheet in any competition since the Stuttgart friendly, and he hasn't saved a Penalty since I can't remember when. I prefer to never criticise our players, as you would see if you were dedicated enough to go through my post history, but surely he is showing a slight dip in form statistically - pretty much since the restart?. I am prepared to accept the unique circumstances, but he still needs to shot stop a bit more and save one penalty this season.

So we are counting friendlies now? We've had two competitive games, and because we didn't keep a cleansheet in 2 games [in neither of which he should have saved a goal] his form is off?

What on earth?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4188 on: September 14, 2020, 06:54:06 pm »
No, I just want his form to return. I think it will, it bothers me that it hasn't yet.

It's not just about Alisson is it? It's about the defence as a whole and they seem to think they're getting a bonus for goals conceded with the way they've been since the restart in June.

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4189 on: September 15, 2020, 09:37:07 am »
So we are counting friendlies now? We've had two competitive games, and because we didn't keep a cleansheet in 2 games [in neither of which he should have saved a goal] his form is off?

What on earth?
My comment refers to mid June until mid September ("since the restart"). You change the timeline to make it look like I made an absurd remark. There has been games in all of those 4 months, the majority of them not friendlies. Read and digest before attacking.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4190 on: September 16, 2020, 12:29:45 am »
I love the man but apparently he's only saved 13 from the last 28 shots on target.  Need him in back in form.  Needs to grow out his beard and hair again. 

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4191 on: September 16, 2020, 12:38:32 am »
My comment refers to mid June until mid September ("since the restart"). You change the timeline to make it look like I made an absurd remark. There has been games in all of those 4 months, the majority of them not friendlies. Read and digest before attacking.

No your comment literally refers to ''We haven't had a clean sheet in any competition since the Stuttgart friendly''

No where in your post does it say anything about the restart, you literally said since the Stuttgart friendly ergo my response.

So perhaps read your own post.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4192 on: September 16, 2020, 12:40:35 am »
I love the man but apparently he's only saved 13 from the last 28 shots on target.  Need him in back in form.  Needs to grow out his beard and hair again.

That doesn't paint the full picture of said shots. It's easy to take numbers out of context.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4193 on: September 16, 2020, 02:51:29 am »
That doesn't paint the full picture of said shots. It's easy to take numbers out of context.

Yeah I know.  He's not been at his best though. 

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4194 on: September 16, 2020, 04:18:19 am »

to be honest your ‘must save a pen’ comment was the most absurd. Like that’s an actual stat a keeer should be judged on.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4195 on: September 16, 2020, 02:07:21 pm »
to be honest your ‘must save a pen’ comment was the most absurd. Like that’s an actual stat a keeer should be judged on.

Hashtag bring back Mignolet

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4196 on: September 16, 2020, 06:54:54 pm »

To be fair, I think quite a number of fans think that (that Alisson is poor at saving penalties), and I was initially in that camp too. But I have come to the view that it isn't Alisson or for that matter, other keepers who have become poor at saving penalties, but that players have become really good at taking them. I have seen a number of shootouts recently and almost invariably, the player scores. So I don't think Alission is poor at saving penalties, just that everyone else has become so good at taking them.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4197 on: September 16, 2020, 08:09:09 pm »
To be fair, I think quite a number of fans think that (that Alisson is poor at saving penalties), and I was initially in that camp too. But I have come to the view that it isn't Alisson or for that matter, other keepers who have become poor at saving penalties, but that players have become really good at taking them. I have seen a number of shootouts recently and almost invariably, the player scores. So I don't think Alission is poor at saving penalties, just that everyone else has become so good at taking them.

This should always have been people’s go to stance.

The vast majority of penalties are scored. Simply because a professional footballer should be able to kick a ball into the goal from 12 yards out. It really isn’t that hard.

A keeper may save a pen or two, normally due to a poor penalty. It’s really not something to judge a keeper over though.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4198 on: September 16, 2020, 08:17:33 pm »
I have a feeling we might go back to doubting Achterberg soon ;D As far as tedious agendas go, that one was the worst in my opinion...

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4199 on: September 16, 2020, 08:23:02 pm »
I have a feeling we might go back to doubting Achterberg soon ;D As far as tedious agendas go, that one was the worst in my opinion...

One bad signing and laptop Eddy will be in for it.