Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1754013 times)

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #16040 on: March 26, 2024, 09:53:56 am »
he sport journalist's telephone interview with Sadio Mane on Klopp leaving:
Journalist 🗣 How are you holding the Saudi League?
Sadio Mane 🗣 It's good.
Journalist 🗣 How did you feel when you heard that Klopp said he would leave Liverpool?
Sadio Mane 🗣 Shall I tell you the truth?
Journalist 🗣 Yes p/s ?
Sadio Mane 🗣 I'm shocked realy shocked because my spirit is still at Anfield.
I got recognition and great success because I played for Liverpool.
Klopp is not only a great coach, but he takes care of you like a father.
He is someone who left his mark on world football, and personally, he contributed a lot to my progress.
He is a great man, a living legend, who brought a lot, a lot to Liverpool.
All the work he did there will, I think, be forever engraved in the memory of all the supporters
Journalist 🗣 Don't you think Klopp is in a hurry to leave Liverpool?
Sadio Mane 🗣 Klopp would do well to stay at Liverpool for the next two or three years. However, the decision must be respected.
Even though Klopp has left, he has made Liverpool full of talented young players in all positions of the line-up.
Journalist 🗣 Last question, how are you getting on with your Liverpool memories?
Sadio Mane 🗣  I think anyone who leaves Liverpool with such amazing supporters will always miss them, especially playing at Anfield.” "They Liverpool fans are the best in the world and I will always say that." "I still have a house in Liverpool and I'm not going to sell it. I hope to be back there one day, greeting the fans while watching Liverpool play." …………………
❤️ Sadio Mane ❤️

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #16041 on: March 26, 2024, 01:59:48 pm »

I'm guessing that's not from the Daily Mail?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #16042 on: March 26, 2024, 04:42:46 pm »
Some nice words from Sadio, now that he has retired from competitive football I am sure he will have an application in for an Allotment in South Liverpool for when he finally settles back here with the odd legends game scheduled.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #16043 on: March 26, 2024, 07:01:59 pm »

Love it. An absolute Legend he is.

One of our greatest.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.