Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441676 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O12e from Molde!" Mighty Conquerors of Rochdale!
« Reply #36360 on: October 12, 2019, 07:32:26 pm »
Pretty sure the c*nt running that is a poisonous prick who sold Hillaborough and Heysel merchandise.

Never knew that, utter c*nt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36361 on: October 12, 2019, 07:33:33 pm »
No probs.

Some really strange people about, aren't there. The internet exposes a lot for what they are. Haters everywhere. Negative people with negative outlooks and negative lives. No wonder the country/world is in the state it's in.

The hate for Scousers is as bizarre and ridiculous as is the hate for any social group. I'm not arsed about Man United the club, but I despise the moronic element who attach to them. I don't hate Mancunuians though. That would be ridiculous. There are many good people from Manchester, just as there are here. I'm not a fascist, so I wouldn't hate people simply for being different or from a different place. Some of my favourite bands are Manc. My Scouse cousins both married Mancs. The decent people from both cities don't hate each other at all. We may have some differences and a fierce rivalry, but we are essentially cut from the same cloth. The morons? Well you get them everywhere and they attach to most clubs.

There is/was a guy on here. I think Johnno White, but maybe mistaken. Top quality fella and a proper Manc. Worth 1,000 of these plastic-Manc, Scouse haters any day of the week.

Top lad Johnno.  Always enjoyed reading his posts. 

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #36362 on: October 12, 2019, 07:45:18 pm »
Good result for United this evening. A game played at Old Trafford and they haven't fallen another 3 points behind all the sides in the top half of the league.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36363 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:51 pm »
Good result for United this evening. A game played at Old Trafford and they haven't fallen another 3 points behind all the sides in the top half of the league.

Some great action and plenty of excitement at old Trafford tonight, think Ole might have finally turned the corner.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Gutzon Borglum

• Kopite
« Reply #36365 on: October 12, 2019, 08:09:14 pm »
We better belt these, by like 4 or 5. No result would be more deserved in world football right now, its kharmic destiny.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36367 on: October 12, 2019, 08:34:11 pm »
Some great action and plenty of excitement at old Trafford tonight, think Ole might have finally turned the corner.

Lots of dodgy refereeing decisions, so some things don't change.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36368 on: October 12, 2019, 08:50:53 pm »

A very successful team from Merseyside battered an average team from Salford ;D

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36369 on: October 12, 2019, 09:06:37 pm »
We better belt these, by like 4 or 5. No result would be more deserved in world football right now, its kharmic destiny.

I'm hoping for a 0 - 6 scoreline meself.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36370 on: October 12, 2019, 11:44:05 pm »
So im puttering around cleaning and this tv show is on in the background, Nat Geo show about a small animal vet clinic. Hey, im an animal guy from way back got lots of them all kinds for many years i sometimes watch crap like that  ;D Milan Baros dog is still alive btw 14 1/2 yo dalmatian named because he never looked up while chasing a ball as a 8 weeker. Any bounce he had no idea whatever but roll it he was off like a jackrabbit. 2005 of course he had to be Milan. Ex still thinks hes named after the city.  ;D 

but anyway this show is on and vaguely in the background this Quail (yes, a pet Quail i know wth) comes in- the back of his head torn off basically, and the story all develops hes actually like the top male Quail supposedly but he put his shifty moves on a female and she more or less nearly killed him, seriously this poor things got bone and muscle and skin all missing off the top of his head blood everywhere. 

So it turns out this quail's name is Fred! and they go to exam him and he does a flyer and they are all running after him going "Fred FRED Fred" and hes flying with a kamikaze blood helmet spraying drops and he wildly hits the wall and they all pounce on him, basically and down he goes stuck into a towel.

Poor Fred. fuck i laughed at that. I laughed until i nearly cried. that chase scene is gonna be in my head for the rest of my life  "Fred Fred smash" ahahahahaha

True Story that. Fred survived they used his own copious neck skin to graft the mo-fo right up again. amazing.

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36371 on: October 13, 2019, 05:34:24 am »

lol what bollox.

If that's true and the best they could do is AWB for £50m, they truly are fucked.

They’re scouting the world... for young British players.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36372 on: October 13, 2019, 06:50:09 am »
L'equipe saying Pogba could be out for 4 weeks.
I am no expert on this but I have a feeling this injury will continue till the end of December, post-which he will be engulfed by a great sadness which will continue till he fucks off to some other club.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36373 on: October 13, 2019, 10:50:05 am »
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/paul-pogba-ankle-injury-update-man-utd-return-liverpool-fc-a4259821.html

Pogba is a weird one. That video of him running in Central Park preseason, and now this video showing he's "almost there" in terms of his return.

Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36374 on: October 13, 2019, 11:45:19 am »
From the BBC Gossip page :lmao

Two England internationals - Spurs' Harry Kane, 26, and Manchester United's Marcus Rashford, 21 - are on Spanish champions Barcelona's list of centre-forward targets. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants the club to use a Spanish consultancy service to help with their recruitment drive. (Mail on Sunday)

Rashford has got to be putting these rumours out himself. Bizarre.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #36375 on: October 13, 2019, 11:48:40 am »
Barca's scouting department may be in steep decline, but surely they won't go and bid £100 mil for Rashford... if they were interested probably half of that and Ed will turn it down and assure the fans that "we can still keep world-class players"  ;D Kane would be an interesting recruitment on their side though. With his smart box movement he'd get a lot of tap-ins playing at Barca, but at the same time their possession play would be under grave threat since he doesn't work anywhere near what a youger Messi and now Suárez do.

Whether Rashford will come through I'll leave unsaid though. After all, young boy Jesse still has great potential and Rash is five years younger than him :wave
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 11:56:56 am by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36376 on: October 13, 2019, 11:51:47 am »
Barca looking at Kane and Rashford :lmao

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36377 on: October 13, 2019, 12:00:11 pm »
I hope they sign Kane just to hear him trying to speak Spanish/Catalan.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36378 on: October 13, 2019, 12:11:38 pm »

You are kidding me? They won't be able to afford to anyway they still owe other clubs fees for transfers.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #36379 on: October 13, 2019, 12:23:37 pm »
Barca's scouting department may be in steep decline, but surely they won't go and bid £100 mil for Rashford... if they were interested probably half of that and Ed will turn it down and assure the fans that "we can still keep world-class players"  ;D Kane would be an interesting recruitment on their side though. With his smart box movement he'd get a lot of tap-ins playing at Barca, but at the same time their possession play would be under grave threat since he doesn't work anywhere near what a youger Messi and now Suárez do.

Whether Rashford will come through I'll leave unsaid though. After all, young boy Jesse still has great potential and Rash is five years younger than him :wave

It’s classic false flag
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36380 on: October 13, 2019, 02:35:30 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ251-TE77E

Interesting. Their financial power over the league is eroding.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline gerrardlucas

• Main Stander
« Reply #36381 on: October 13, 2019, 03:54:05 pm »
Marcus Rashford wins Manchester United's September goal of the month for scoring his team's only goal in that month and it was from the penalty spot 🤭

Saw this on Facebook

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36382 on: October 13, 2019, 03:54:20 pm »
Some interesting and quite complimentary posts on here;

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/which-one-hurts-the-most.451204/

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36383 on: October 13, 2019, 03:58:52 pm »
Marcus Rashford wins Manchester United's September goal of the month for scoring his team's only goal in that month and it was from the penalty spot 🤭

Saw this on Facebook

McTominay won it with his goal in the 1-1 draw against Arsenal.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36384 on: October 13, 2019, 04:16:12 pm »
Funny from redcafe

"Even last season, they came up against Spurs. No disrespect to them, because they did brilliantly to get there, but I think most fans would be happy if they got to a CL final against Spurs rather than Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or whoever."

He has a point, if we came up against the likes barcelona or bayern munich there's no way we'd be winning the CL.

"Liverpool fans living on past achievements again.

You last won the CL 2005, a decade and a half ago, it's time to get past that and start celebrating your most recent success, such as finally winning the league after a 30-year drought."

That was posted yesterday
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36385 on: October 13, 2019, 04:37:09 pm »
They are in agony and it fucking boss to see.  8)

Please Liverpool, just turn up at OT next Sunday. Give them zero respect and smash them all over the park.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36386 on: October 13, 2019, 04:41:12 pm »
Here’s a post off redcafe about the title chase

“I still fancy City to win it. There’s six points at stake with the head to heads and Liverpool are leaking goals. “

Liverpool goals against. 6
Man City goals against. 9.     

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36387 on: October 13, 2019, 04:43:21 pm »

shocked barca didn't have their scouts look at young lingard. so much potential that kiddo.

the only way for them to get back to their heady days are if they get the famed trio of atkinson, webb and clattenburg.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36388 on: October 13, 2019, 05:09:55 pm »
Funny from redcafe

He has a point, if we came up against the likes barcelona or bayern munich there's no way we'd be winning the CL.

Just to give their memories a little jog  :wave

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36389 on: October 13, 2019, 05:13:15 pm »

“I still fancy City to win it. There’s six points at stake with the head to heads and Liverpool are leaking goals. “

And that is with our back up keeper who we signed on a free and has conceded less than their £375k a week goalie :lmao

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #36390 on: October 13, 2019, 05:33:53 pm »
A lot of them are bricking it, but some seem oddly confident going into the match. They seem to feel that a Utd win is so unlikely that it'll probably happen
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36391 on: October 13, 2019, 05:40:10 pm »
A lot of them are bricking it, but some seem oddly confident going into the match. They seem to feel that a Utd win is so unlikely that it'll probably happen

I'm feeling like that. They used to beat us so many times in the 70's and 80's and for some reason we don't perform that well there. It is always the shit teams who turn you over - bitters and our 10 game win run in the 80's

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36392 on: October 13, 2019, 06:47:26 pm »

;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36393 on: October 13, 2019, 06:51:55 pm »
I'm feeling like that. They used to beat us so many times in the 70's and 80's and for some reason we don't perform that well there. It is always the shit teams who turn you over - bitters and our 10 game win run in the 80's

They just turn up and want to perform against us as its their big match. I do get nervous for this game though as they are capable of playing better than they are showing. We have to really control this game, getting an early goal would be good. It means they'd have to come out and play.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36394 on: October 13, 2019, 07:04:14 pm »
Funny from redcafe

That particular discussion is joking. It's fairly clear.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36395 on: October 13, 2019, 07:27:56 pm »

Do you mean the 28 or 29th game? When we went unbeaten and equalled Leeds’ record?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36396 on: October 13, 2019, 07:34:48 pm »
Do you mean the 28 or 29th game? When we went unbeaten and equalled Leeds’ record?

Yes that what I meant. I couldn't remember if it was 30 pts or 30 unbeaten we were going for.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36397 on: October 13, 2019, 07:41:59 pm »
Funny from redcafe

Surely that last guy was called out on it?

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36398 on: October 13, 2019, 08:02:11 pm »
Yes that what I meant. I couldn't remember if it was 30 pts or 30 unbeaten we were going for.

Ian Snodin with the winner?  That was fucking annoying.

Offline Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #36399 on: October 13, 2019, 08:17:37 pm »
Ian Snodin with the winner?  That was fucking annoying.

Wayne Clarke not Ian Snodin. A header I thought Brucie should have dealt with it , fuckin annoyed about that still.

We should smash these they are shit , forget the “cup final “ for them , they are not good  enough. Not felt like this since the heady day of Moyes at the helm of the good ship Salford upon Thames FC.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:24:29 pm by Shaun101 »