Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2547604 times)

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11240 on: May 24, 2017, 06:04:44 pm »
When the clocks go forward I groan. The media lovefest over the spring and summer is painful, light evenings who cares? Much nicer gaining an hour's sleep in October.
Me, coz am norra a lazy bed loving mofo. :P

I hate the clock change at the end of October as it means the cycling time is reduced and it's gonna get colder....not that it stops me cycling like. ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11241 on: May 24, 2017, 06:32:58 pm »
For weeks being too tired after work for anything but food and sleep. Waste of life, feels like shit.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #11242 on: May 24, 2017, 07:17:59 pm »
Me, coz am norra a lazy bed loving mofo. :P

I hate the clock change at the end of October as it means the cycling time is reduced and it's gonna get colder....not that it stops me cycling like. ;D
I see. :D

People like summer, people like winter. I accept that fact.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11243 on: May 24, 2017, 10:29:29 pm »
I run a small business selling mens clothing. I regularly get messages so stupid they make me want to rip my own face off, and I have to reply in a polite manner.

A woman has just asked me the sizing of a jacket, which I have for sale as a mens 2XL. She asks me the size. So i tell her, 2XL, it has a 50 chest.

"what does that mean?".

Well it means when zipped from pit to pit it measures 25 inches, which is a 50 chest. Measure the jacket he owns and you'll see if this fits.

"He's only been my boyfriend for 2 days, he's quite fat and his jumper says XXL, but yours is 2XL, does this mean XL for 2 people?"

Honestly, I could lob myself out of a fucking window sometimes.
Refuse to believe people are this thick. I'd have launched a hanger towards her head.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #11244 on: May 25, 2017, 12:56:20 am »
Refuse to believe people are this thick. I'd have launched a hanger towards her head.

Honestly. It's a Barbour wax jacket.

I shit you not, she asked "Can I wash it in the washing machine"

She said "It's wax, will it melt in the sunlight".

I had another one before asking me "What is the waste measurement of the jeans."

Waste. Fucking waste.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11245 on: May 25, 2017, 07:39:45 am »
Probably just me but winning a cup is not 'a title' as many managers seem to think,they are the cup winners..there is only one title to be had..i feel the same way about using champions too, league champions or the CL winners too is only fitting to be regarded as champions.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11246 on: May 25, 2017, 01:21:41 pm »
Closing the wardrobe dar on your foot at a fast pace.  :butt

Is that even common?
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #11247 on: May 25, 2017, 02:12:08 pm »
Bay parking is easy. Could do that with my eyes closed.

I got lucky with my driving test (25 years ago).

No reverse round a corner, no hill start, no three point turn, just a parallel park in a space big enough to fit two buses.

Instructor must have wanted a dump or something.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #11248 on: May 25, 2017, 05:50:08 pm »
Still haven't forgiven my examiner from my first test.

Asked me to do a reverse round a corner on a busy one-way street which caused absolute chaos because there were people backed up behind me, asked me to parallel park in a space I wouldn't attempt now and I'm really good at them - I would still swear there wasn't enough room to do it, to this day - and then failed me anyway because he took me on the A55 getting on at Hawarden and off at Airbus and there was an auld woman in a metro going - quite specifically - 12 miles an hour in the outside lane of the slip road, so I indicated to go inside her, which was absolutely the safest thing to do in the circumstances, then drove to the next junction and he told me to drive the car back to the test centre as I had failed by performing a dangerous move. I told him to get fucked and he could drive back. c*nt. On his form he'd recorded 4 majors and 16 minors. I was absolutely raging as I've always been a good driver, and was even back then. Fucking make believe judging.

Next test, I got a park in a space, emergency stop and a pootle around Sealand. 30 minutes and done.
My dirty mind is playing tricks on me when reading halfway through that!! 😮
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11249 on: May 25, 2017, 06:49:47 pm »

Is that even common?
Having a wardrobe Dar?
No, not really; my Auntie used to live in our chest of drawers.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11250 on: May 25, 2017, 07:04:09 pm »

Is that even common?
accidentally booting the bottom of some sort of furniture and the 1-2 second wait before the excruciating pain kicks in
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11251 on: May 25, 2017, 07:46:38 pm »
My first driving test was going flawlessly, just a couple of minors til I decided to jump a red light late on. Heartless batch still made me go through the rigmarole of performing a (perfectly executed) three point turn afterwards.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11252 on: May 25, 2017, 10:37:31 pm »
Love this hot weather but it's bringing out some huge bumble bees and blue flies. Absolute nuisance.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11253 on: May 26, 2017, 09:58:48 am »
Love this hot weather but it's bringing out some huge bumble bees and blue flies. Absolute nuisance.
reminds me

5 fcukin daddy long legs in the living room in the space of half an hour.

the annoying noise they make against the blinds and the wall too

then you end up mashing them into wall and good luck tryna get the dirt out

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11254 on: May 27, 2017, 08:48:43 am »
Some ad I keep hearing on radio about an air freshener called VI POO

annoying as fuck

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11255 on: May 27, 2017, 12:40:57 pm »
Some ad I keep hearing on radio about an air freshener called VI POO

annoying as fuck

Just wait til you see the advert on the telly  :D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11256 on: May 27, 2017, 12:50:46 pm »
Just wait til you see the advert on the telly  :D
oh there isn't is there?

Online LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11257 on: May 27, 2017, 12:55:48 pm »
Still haven't forgiven my examiner from my first test.

Asked me to do a reverse round a corner on a busy one-way street which caused absolute chaos because there were people backed up behind me, asked me to parallel park in a space I wouldn't attempt now and I'm really good at them - I would still swear there wasn't enough room to do it, to this day - and then failed me anyway because he took me on the A55 getting on at Hawarden and off at Airbus and there was an auld woman in a metro going - quite specifically - 12 miles an hour in the outside lane of the slip road, so I indicated to go inside her, which was absolutely the safest thing to do in the circumstances, then drove to the next junction and he told me to drive the car back to the test centre as I had failed by performing a dangerous move. I told him to get fucked and he could drive back. c*nt. On his form he'd recorded 4 majors and 16 minors. I was absolutely raging as I've always been a good driver, and was even back then. Fucking make believe judging.

Next test, I got a park in a space, emergency stop and a pootle around Sealand. 30 minutes and done.

i read some of them have quotas about how many people they can pass each day. i did feel some examiners looked to fail me for any reason and others were happy to overlook little mistakes if you were a good driver generally. (i failed about 7 times!)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11258 on: May 27, 2017, 02:58:26 pm »
People who come into the mens toilet, take a whizz, and then leave without washing their hands

Horrible horrible horrible bastards
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #11259 on: May 27, 2017, 06:59:32 pm »
Toast crumbs in the butter
Tuna flakes in the mayonnaise

That kind of thing. Just use a seperate utensil ffs

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11260 on: May 27, 2017, 07:30:55 pm »
Black leather seats in your car. Parking facing the sun. Jumping in the car as your T-shirt rides up and you sit back with bare skin in the leather.

:no

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #11261 on: May 27, 2017, 08:10:20 pm »
Thieves who wander into your house, beat the fuck into you , steal all your money and other bits and leave me in Addenbrookes. Lucky to be alive im told. Karma is a bitch...
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #11262 on: May 27, 2017, 08:11:26 pm »
Thieves who wander into your house, beat the fuck into you , steal all your money and other bits and leave me in Addenbrookes. Lucky to be alive im told. Karma is a bitch...
WTF! That seriously happened to you?

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11263 on: May 27, 2017, 08:13:24 pm »
Yea. I collapsed outside the shops in the middle of the road. Police came by , ambulance etc. My face was almost totally black with bruising. 2 hrs unconcious , that fucks with your mind.almost 2 weeks ago.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11264 on: May 27, 2017, 08:14:40 pm »
Fuck man. Sorry to hear that. Nothing permanently damaged I hope?

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11265 on: May 27, 2017, 08:20:18 pm »
Well, the prick gave me a purple face and a bleed on my brain but hey ho. Twats everywhere. Ill find him...

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11266 on: May 27, 2017, 08:26:25 pm »
Well, the prick gave me a purple face and a bleed on my brain but hey ho. Twats everywhere. Ill find him...
Ain't that the fucking truth!

"Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #11267 on: May 27, 2017, 10:54:33 pm »
The Day After Tomorrow on Film 4

AGAIN!

Are they going for a Guinness Book of Records entry?
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11268 on: May 27, 2017, 11:17:46 pm »
I really hate to read that :(

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11269 on: May 28, 2017, 11:02:28 am »
Fuckin hell mate. I wish you the utmost luck in locating the scum!

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #11270 on: May 29, 2017, 08:04:39 am »

Fuck, make sure you're okay then good luck finding the scumbag.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11271 on: May 29, 2017, 10:14:39 am »

Only just saw this & hope you make a full speedy recovery mate.
Fucking scumbags.
I do hope they get whats coming to them and some more,lowlife bastards.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11272 on: May 29, 2017, 10:52:15 am »
Overly sensitive touch screen on my phone.  :no

Most mornings when I get up, I'll spend a few minutes looking on the BBC news website, catching up on what's going on in the world.

Trying to scroll down the page, and every time I try to scroll down, as soon as my finger in within a millimetre of the screen, the phone interprets this as I want to click on an article.

About a dozen times I've tried to scroll down, just to be presented with a dozen article I've no interest in reading, what so ever.

Aaaaah!  Just fuck off will you.  Who cares if someone I've never heared of has just died, or the price of chickens in South East Asia.  :no

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11273 on: May 29, 2017, 11:19:27 am »
Someone in work refuses to use a mouse mat, meaning I have to listen to the sound of their mouse scraping across their desk constantly, it goes right through me. Am literally about to shove the mouse somewhere painful about their body.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11274 on: May 29, 2017, 11:25:12 am »
Someone in work refuses to use a mouse mat, meaning I have to listen to the sound of their mouse scraping across their desk constantly, it goes right through me. Am literally about to shove the mouse somewhere painful about their body.
used to be one beside me. im sure i posted it here but some people in work do stuff that grinds your gears

this one would spend the whole morning clearing her throat. really loud and really annoying. i ended up bringing in earphones and blasting music as high as i could. every 10 seconds she would go off AHEM AHEEEEEEEM AHEM

i actually left the office for an hour one day it annoyed me that much. requested to work on another floor one day

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11275 on: May 29, 2017, 11:30:44 am »
People who wear a watch with the face of it on the underside of their wrist.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11276 on: May 29, 2017, 11:53:14 am »

I do that, sorry! ;D

Think it started when I was younger and I didn't like them too tight so it would slip around and eventually I just left it there. I find it easier to look at that way now. Means the glass gets bashed easier than on the top though.

If I am wearing a fancy one for a special occasion I will try to keep it upwards though otherwise it's a waste!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11277 on: May 29, 2017, 11:55:01 am »
Why?  Surely that doesn't effect you.  Unless you've got some kind of OCD thingy going on.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11278 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:46 pm »
Why?  Surely that doesn't effect you.  Unless you've got some kind of OCD thingy going on.
Most of things mentioned in this thread doesn't affect anyone, it's just plain annoying.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11279 on: May 29, 2017, 09:11:14 pm »
Needy people.

Attention seeking people.

'Let me post something to get a reaction' Kind of people.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.