Author Topic: Re: Arise Sir King Kenny *  (Read 49975 times)

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
Re: Arise Sir King Kenny
« Reply #40 on: June 8, 2018, 08:59:53 pm »
I'm not eloquent enough to say what he means to me and I dare say many more beyond; but what this man has done for my club on and off the field, this city and it's people, is unwritable and unlivable considering the highs and the lows.

A king, a legend, a hero, in many's eye's, but a humble and polite man to those that know him best. His wife and his family must be truly proud and this is a reflection on all of them. 

Sir Kenny Dalglish - The King of the Kop

Nailed it Chops!

A Knighthood to go alongside his status of a King and a Legend.  Such a wonderful, humble man with a fantastically strong wife beside him. 

Best wishes to them both.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2018, 09:18:53 pm by John C »
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: June 8, 2018, 09:00:43 pm »
I'm not eloquent enough to say what he means to me and I dare say many more beyond; but what this man has done for my club on and off the field, this city and it's people, is unwritable and unlivable considering the highs and the lows.

A king, a legend, a hero, in many's eye's, but a humble and polite man to those that know him best. His wife and his family must be truly proud and this is a reflection on all of them. 

Played Chops, lovely post mate.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: June 8, 2018, 09:01:00 pm »
As a republican, I don't think anyone should bow to the monarchy. It’s his choice if he accepts it, but I’ll be disappointed. It’s nothing more than the establishment claiming proper royalty (like Kenny) as their own.
I suspect most of us are republicans on here, but if King Kenny wants to accept it, let's just be glad that at long last the establishment has recognised his sporting, charitable and humane achievements.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #43 on: June 8, 2018, 09:01:05 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVkawgmFK3k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FVkawgmFK3k</a>

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: June 8, 2018, 09:01:19 pm »
That bit means nothing really... it’s the head of state.  You don’t chose them.

Erm, unless the head of state is elected. You don’t bow to an elected head of state.

Anyway, congrats to Kenny as he seems chuffed. He’ll always be the King to us.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: June 8, 2018, 09:01:25 pm »

There perfectly eloquent words chopper , my hero from my teen days and one that still is to this day .

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #46 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:05 pm »

:thumbup
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Happy Birthday King Kenny
« Reply #47 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:17 pm »
Long long long long long overdue, but well deserved! Forever a Legend, forever a King long before this and always will be

Congrats Kenny

Offline Lemieux

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:23 pm »
As deserving as anyone.  Happy for him and for Liverpool.

Online rocz189

• Main Stander
« Reply #49 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:34 pm »

What this man said above

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arise Sir King Kenny *
« Reply #50 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:43 pm »
Bout bloody time, arise  King Kenny

Online Cohiba

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #51 on: June 8, 2018, 09:02:56 pm »
So emotional about this news. Well overdue. I know that Kenny is a true humble man but what he has done for foootball, the hospital and the city makes him a true knight, though he will always be our king.
Every great achievement
Was believed to be impossible at one time

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: June 8, 2018, 09:03:04 pm »
I suspect most of us are republicans on here, but if King Kenny wants to accept it, let's just be glad that at long last the establishment has recognised his sporting, charitable and humane achievements.

Good point.  :)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #53 on: June 8, 2018, 09:04:43 pm »

Spot on.

Absolutely beaming for him
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: June 8, 2018, 09:05:30 pm »
A hero, a legend, a king, always has been and always will be, deserved it a long time ago, way overdue, but delighted for him, perfect example of what a good human being should be.

Well in Kenny

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: June 8, 2018, 09:05:32 pm »
As a republican, I don't think anyone should bow to the monarchy. It’s his choice if he accepts it, but I’ll be disappointed. It’s nothing more than the establishment claiming proper royalty (like Kenny) as their own.
Fair's doo's mate, many will understand. But since Kenny has accepted it, this thread really is 100% about celebrating the recognition he is evidently proud to receive.

So on that basis I've starred the thread to keep the negativity out.

As usual on here, read before you post  :wave

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #56 on: June 8, 2018, 09:06:43 pm »

In one.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #57 on: June 8, 2018, 09:07:03 pm »
He is the best of men....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #58 on: June 8, 2018, 09:07:34 pm »
Fucking late isn't it? He will always be a king regardless of any title they bestow.
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: June 8, 2018, 09:08:14 pm »
I'm a republican myself but it's way past time Kenny got some form of recognition for the huge contribution he has made, not only to our club but to the city of Liverpool, on and off the field.  He's one of us and he has suffered with us.

Congrats to Sir King Kenny.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: June 8, 2018, 09:08:16 pm »
Fair's doo's mate, many will understand. But since Kenny has accepted it, this thread really is 100% about celebrating the recognition he is evidently proud to receive.

So on that basis I've starred the thread to keep the negativity out.

As usual on here, read before you post  :wave

Noted. The star wasn’t there originally.

He’s an amazing man and deserves all the recognition he gets. It’s mad that it’s taken this long for him to be given the same recognition as other knights.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #61 on: June 8, 2018, 09:11:04 pm »
They're gonna need three new letters for his stand! ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #62 on: June 8, 2018, 09:12:05 pm »
I will wait till its official, but I want to say this now, Kenny isnt a King, a God or a knight, he is far more than than that..... a real man.

In these times when boys run around in big mens shirts, Kenny showed in different time what it was to stand strong as a man and a Father in the biggest challenge of his life, and it had nothing to do with football. He showed what real men do in times of crisis , offering strength, leadership, support , love and humilty, at a time when people looked to him for  hope depsite the horrendous lies thrown at our community..he stood strong.

and no bad footballer too!

JFT 96

« Last Edit: June 8, 2018, 09:13:52 pm by FlashingBlade »

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #63 on: June 8, 2018, 09:12:16 pm »
It's not for me. I'd delight in saying no to these privileged halfwits.

But he's without equal for me. Sat here watching the Kenny Documentary in absolute pieces.

Congratulations, but you'll always been The King to me.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: June 8, 2018, 09:13:38 pm »

Amen to this.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2018, 09:28:00 pm by John C »
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #65 on: June 8, 2018, 09:15:50 pm »
Can`t find the words, just love the man

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #66 on: June 8, 2018, 09:17:22 pm »

I agree with you, but you're also 'kin miserable.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Happy Birthday King Kenny
« Reply #67 on: June 8, 2018, 09:18:23 pm »
Fucking great news!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: June 8, 2018, 09:18:26 pm »
I would never have thought that he would have wanted this, but wanted it he did. Congratulations, Sir Kenny! Scotland's greatest and our greatest!

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #69 on: June 8, 2018, 09:18:29 pm »
As long as he's happy with his decision. That's all that matters
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Happy Birthday King Kenny
« Reply #70 on: June 8, 2018, 09:19:44 pm »
He should Knight others
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Re: Re: Arise Sir King Kenny
« Reply #71 on: June 8, 2018, 09:22:35 pm »
Proud to say i was his postie for a bit

Is he gonna accept it like?

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Arise Sir King Kenny
« Reply #72 on: June 8, 2018, 09:23:02 pm »
Proud to say i was his postie for a bit

Is he gonna accept it like?

Depends whether you delivered the letter...  ;)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Re: Re: Arise Sir King Kenny *
« Reply #73 on: June 8, 2018, 09:23:52 pm »
Don't agree with the honours system but seeing as we have them, this is long overdue.

Congratulations Sir Kenneth of Dalglish
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #74 on: June 8, 2018, 09:24:31 pm »
Depends whether you delivered the letter...  ;)
;D

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Happy Birthday King Kenny
« Reply #75 on: June 8, 2018, 09:26:16 pm »
What an interview. So humble. Fully deserved award. What a fucking man. Legend

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #76 on: June 8, 2018, 09:26:43 pm »

Well said.

He'll always be our King.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #77 on: June 8, 2018, 09:30:40 pm »
The monarchy’s all bollocks. Of course it is. But the idea of honouring great citizens isn’t, and I can think of none greater or more deserving of our approbation than King Kenny. What a footballer. What a man.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #78 on: June 8, 2018, 09:31:28 pm »
Played Chops, lovely post mate.
Sounds like Chops been taking the ol' HRT tablets ;D

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
« Reply #79 on: June 8, 2018, 09:33:30 pm »
Shame there wasn’t a Sir Bob, but onya Sir King Kenny !