Author Topic: Sunderland  (Read 179010 times)

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #480 on: November 26, 2016, 05:31:17 pm »
Moyes' mask continues to slip. When he was at Everton he was still an annoying little beaut but he wasn't too bad. The more he fails the more bitter he gets and I think he's an odious man. I used to think he was harmless but nah, he's a tit.

They are down and they won't come back up for a long time.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #481 on: November 26, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »
All pointless, nothing clubs up there. Soz Rafa I love you but it's true. Hope they all fuck off and have their shitty derbies in the lower leagues.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #482 on: November 26, 2016, 06:29:19 pm »
Moyes post match remarks, if someone can embed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcwcPQSoII
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #483 on: November 26, 2016, 06:32:25 pm »
Moyes post match remarks, if someone can embed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcwcPQSoII
;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GBcwcPQSoII" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GBcwcPQSoII</a>
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: November 26, 2016, 06:37:28 pm »
what a fraud

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: November 26, 2016, 06:44:49 pm »
Can't believe Moyes hasn't won even once at Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates/Highbury or Stamford Bridge in all his years of managing. Hasn't even managed to fluke one. Dire manager.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: November 26, 2016, 07:09:44 pm »
Can't believe Moyes hasn't won even once at Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates/Highbury or Stamford Bridge in all his years of managing. Hasn't even managed to fluke one. Dire manager.
He was shit as United manager, but pretty sure he managed to fluke a few wins at Old Trafford.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: November 26, 2016, 07:13:04 pm »
He was shit as United manager, but pretty sure he managed to fluke a few wins at Old Trafford.
;D

Should have added as "opposition manager"!

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #488 on: November 27, 2016, 09:01:57 am »
Neville is a joke as a pundit.

How is Klopp disrespectful ? They offered fuck all and set up to be negative from minute one.

You can be tight but still offer something in attack.

Football in this country needs to bin Managers like Moyes. He's a fraud.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #489 on: November 27, 2016, 09:52:47 am »
I have no problems (anymore) with teams like Sunderland coming to park the bus. Yes, it's frustrating and ugly but what do you expect them to do? They fight for their lives and are Moyes led.

I have a huge problem with their fans and their pathetic chants yesterday though. Middlesbrough sang the same shit in the League Cup (the one which had 60 penalty kicks involved) I think. Idiots!
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: November 27, 2016, 09:55:47 am »
I have no problems (anymore) with teams like Sunderland coming to park the bus. Yes, it's frustrating and ugly but what do you expect them to do? They fight for their lives and are Moyes led.

I have a huge problem with their fans and their pathetic chants yesterday though. Middlesbrough sang the same shit in the League Cup (the one which had 60 penalty kicks involved) I think. Idiots!
This. Their job is to stay in the league, not bend over for us.

Those Brexit leave voting, ear ring wearing scruffy pricks can do one.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: November 28, 2016, 01:41:34 pm »
just going to leave this here 8)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-moyes-responds-jurgen-klopp-12238477

got to love the dig at foreign coaches.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #492 on: November 28, 2016, 02:06:40 pm »
This is mad, how many digs have their been at foreign coaches recently?!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #493 on: November 28, 2016, 02:07:54 pm »

Brexit, Engurland!! Engurland!!

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: November 28, 2016, 02:08:41 pm »

It's always after the British coaches have been given a good hiding too ;D.

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2016, 02:29:13 pm »
Got no problems with shit teams parking the bus against us. I actually think Moyes' comment was fair play - "he's not there to entertain the Anfield crowd but get a result for Sunderland". His comment about foreign managers was ridiculous though. As someone has said above, it's becoming a popular throw-away remark recently and verges on xenophobia.

What I DO have a problem with, however, is the same tactics being deployed by a manager with the most expensive squad in world football at their disposal. Maybe Moyes' snipe was aimed at Mourinho - who knows?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2016, 02:45:35 pm »
I read it as a shot at Mourinho too. Moyes plays a flat back 9 and he's defensive, Mourinho does it and it's a masterclass of management. The British vs foreign angle is a bit crap all the same. If you base your career on getting teams to play turgid, defensive football then you need silverware or people will focus more on the shite you're telling your teams to serve up on the pitch.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2016, 07:17:37 pm »
Good point about Mourinho - the praise he got for setting up his team at Anfield was bizarre. Although these 'foreign manager' comments seem more generic rather than being specific, especially in light of reading Sean Dyche and Tony Pulis' comments last week. Not only is it xenophobic, it's also incorrect.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #498 on: November 29, 2016, 07:05:51 am »
Got no problems with shit teams parking the bus against us. I actually think Moyes' comment was fair play - "he's not there to entertain the Anfield crowd but get a result for Sunderland". His comment about foreign managers was ridiculous though. As someone has said above, it's becoming a popular throw-away remark recently and verges on xenophobia.

What I DO have a problem with, however, is the same tactics being deployed by a manager with the most expensive squad in world football at their disposal. Maybe Moyes' snipe was aimed at Mourinho - who knows?
Yes I think  ;D
This part nails it:
Told of his opposite number's comments, he said: "Maybe if I was a foreign coach I would’ve been praised for that.
It is more than obvious that it is aimed at Jose
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: November 29, 2016, 09:22:34 am »
Yes I think  ;D
This part nails it:  It is more than obvious that it is aimed at Jose

Nice try, but his opposite number was Klopp not Mourinho.

'But later he was willing to answer Klopp's accusations. Told of his opposite number's comments, he said: "Maybe if I was a foreign coach I would’ve been praised for that."'

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2016, 10:16:56 am »
Good point about Mourinho - the praise he got for setting up his team at Anfield was bizarre. Although these 'foreign manager' comments seem more generic rather than being specific, especially in light of reading Sean Dyche and Tony Pulis' comments last week. Not only is it xenophobic, it's also incorrect.

It's all the rage having a go at foreigners in the country at the moment, apparently, they are the cause of all the world's problems.

Fuck off Moyes, and fuck off you leave voting twats!!!!

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2016, 11:19:44 am »
Nice try, but his opposite number was Klopp not Mourinho.

'But later he was willing to answer Klopp's accusations. Told of his opposite number's comments, he said: "Maybe if I was a foreign coach I would’ve been praised for that."'
I guess that comment by Moyes is generally addressed and not Klopp alone. And yes, Klopp accused they are the most defensive team we have faced (worse than United). For that, Moyes gave that reply like if I was a foreign coach (or Mourinho) I would’ve been praised (like a master class) for that. That is my interpretation though
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2016, 02:34:10 pm »
just going to leave this here 8)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-moyes-responds-jurgen-klopp-12238477

got to love the dig at foreign coaches.

Daft twat, he is foreign when you think about it. Scottish manager in the English league.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2016, 02:59:36 pm »
Everyone is foreign to the mackems.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2016, 03:17:13 pm »
Everyone is foreign to the mackems.

It's more that we're a different species to those Brexit neanderthals ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #505 on: November 30, 2016, 10:15:29 pm »
Looks  like Ellis Short has had enough

Sunderland’s owner Ellis Short is open to offers for the club – starting at £170m
• American financier will only sell to party he feels will benefit club
• Relegation-threatened Wearside club have debts of around £140m

Louise Taylor

Wednesday 30 November 2016 19.12 GMT

Ellis Short is open to offers from those wanting to buy Sunderland but no bids are believed to be on the table and realistically it may be a long time before any deal is done.

Price threatens to be a key stumbling block as Sunderland’s owner is believed to want around £170m for the Premier League’s bottom club, who currently have debts in the region of £140m. However the American financier is said to be far from desperate to sell up and will only do so if he feels it would be in Sunderland’s best long-term interests and the new owner can help the club fulfill their considerable untapped potential.

Those expressing serious intent will be provided with a glossy brochure produced by Inner Circle Sports, a New York investment bank which has compiled a three-page prospectus detailing the club’s assets. These include not only the near 50,000-capacity Stadium of Light but also the Academy of Light training ground, which is flanked by 180 acres of land with considerable potential for commercial development.

“The Premier League is the most watched sporting league in the world,” said Sunderland in a statement. “Its popularity and global reach means that there will always be interest in its member clubs and the information is simply a standardised document which is available in relation to any enquires received about the club.”

Inner Circle Sports helps raise capital to assist takeovers, company sales and re-financing, and has a particular interest in the international sports industry. In the past it has worked with Liverpool, Sheffield Wednesday and Crystal Palace, and believes that Sunderland’s large fanbase – despite struggling against relegation the club had the Premier League’s sixth-highest average attendance last season – may make them especially attractive to investors.

Last summer there was tentative interest from a Chinese consortium which approached Short but with price swiftly emerging as one of several obstacles, things failed to develop beyond the stage of initial meetings.

Since buying the club from the Irish Drumaville Consortium seven years ago Short has invested in excess of £200m of his personal fortune into Sunderland. Unfortunately his regular cash injections have been undermined by consistently poor player recruitment which has led the team into a seemingly interminable cycle of battles to stay in the Premier League and dictates that David Moyes, the current manager, is their seventh in the past five years.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/30/sunderland-ellis-short-sale-170m

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: December 1, 2016, 03:38:34 am »
£170million lol

He would be lucky to get half of that price for Sunderland.The only can see him selling is if Sunderland get relegated and he decides to reduce the price .Kinda like it happened with Villa

Atleast Villa finances were OK but Sunderland continue to make huge loses with absurd wage bill so even then won't be that easy .

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #507 on: December 16, 2016, 11:47:29 pm »
Moyes saying that he'd have had second thoughts if he knew Short was trying to sell and that there'd be no money to spend this season. It's basically Villa all over again where the only way the club gets to spend is if the owner pumps in the money in some way or they sell player on at significant profit because they've not had a coherent plan for what they're doing as a football club for way too long.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: December 17, 2016, 12:10:12 am »
Moyes saying that he'd have had second thoughts if he knew Short was trying to sell and that there'd be no money to spend this season. It's basically Villa all over again where the only way the club gets to spend is if the owner pumps in the money in some way or they sell player on at significant profit because they've not had a coherent plan for what they're doing as a football club for way too long.

I believe they have one of the top 10 wage bills in the league, and were 8th highest a couple years ago. They seem pretty fucking awful at recruitment
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: January 17, 2017, 09:30:14 pm »
Another loss for the serial loser. To Burnley reserves.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: January 17, 2017, 10:12:11 pm »
Another loss for the serial loser. To Burnley reserves.

what if dyche was german? would he still be better than gollum?

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2017, 02:19:52 pm »
Motivation by your manager.. ;D

Sunderland manager David Moyes says any new signings will struggle to make a significant impact on his team's fortunes after admitting his transfer budget is "limited with a big L".

The Black Cats currently sit second from bottom in the Premier League.

"I'd be kidding if I said the players we're going to bring will massively make a big difference," said Moyes, 53.

"We probably couldn't get that level of player and probably wouldn't have the finances."

He added: "To suggest the players we bring in would be making a big difference, I think, wouldn't be correct."

Moyes refused to confirm any truth in a reported £10m move for Norwich midfielder Robbie Brady.

The Scottish manager has also been linked with a move for Phil Jagielka - who he worked with at Everton - and Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa.

"I think we have been linked with about four of five players this week and I can tell you that of the players we're in for, it's none of them," added the former Manchester United boss.

At the same stage of last season, Sunderland were 18th with three more points than they have acquired in the current campaign.

Then-manager Sam Allardyce signed midfielder Jan Kirchoff, defender Lamine Kone and winger Wahbi Khazri, with all three helping the north-east club to claim 21 points from their last 17 matches of the season to survive.

Despite their lowly position, Sunderland are just a point from safety and have four wins from their last 11 league games.

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2017, 02:55:36 pm »
The Guardian's headline was "Sunderland’s David Moyes says ‘new signings won’t make a difference’"

Cracked me up. How is he this bad at being a manager?

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2017, 03:03:49 pm »
Even more ridiculous considering that the major reason for them staying up last season was the impact their January signings made.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2017, 03:10:13 pm »
Ha!  He is the most miserable bastard......he's like some Douglas Adams character sprung to life

Can you just imagine sharing a workspace with the Moyesiah?

"Hey Dave, good morning....how was your weekend?"

"Oh...hello.  It was dreadful.  I have nothing fun in my life.  I often rub a butter knife along my wrists, just, you know, to get the feel of it.....  and my wife's lover was very disrepectful on Saturday evening."

"...right.  Well, good morning."
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2017, 03:12:27 pm »
Maybe he wants the sack and his payout.... :wave

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2017, 03:13:17 pm »
Must be heartbreaking being managed by such a spineless, gutless, cowardly shithouse. Well I know what it feels like actually and it's fucking awful.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2017, 03:14:21 pm »
get the excuses in davey boy
bollocks

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2017, 03:37:34 pm »
This dickhead could have the greatest squad on Earth and still not have a clue.

Moyes AND Sunderland, a losing combination if ever there was one.

Ohh Davy Boy . . . the dole, the dole is calling . . .

See ya    :wave

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2017, 06:20:50 pm »
Maybe he wants the sack and his payout.... :wave

Think he's been wanting it since the first two weeks he took over