Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 1 Newcastle Mo ‘3 Willock 90+5'  (Read 34356 times)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Newcastle Mo ‘3
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2021, 01:46:25 pm »
58 Millie on for Jota
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2021, 01:49:03 pm »
Wilson coming on for Joelinton. If he’d been on a couple of minutes ago it would probably be level.

Over to Tepid

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2021, 01:50:00 pm »
61 Shelvey passes it back to his keeper from 70 yards out.  Mane closes down and it goes behind.

That was so mad.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2021, 01:50:10 pm »
What a strange ball that was from Newcastle.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2021, 01:51:44 pm »
63 free kick to the reds is worked to TAA who crosses dangerously into the box.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2021, 01:52:33 pm »
64 Robbo wins the ball just past the centre circle. He drives in..and on..and on and flashes a shot just past the post..

Willock replaces Clarke

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2021, 01:54:26 pm »
66 corner to the reds.

You know it was wasted already.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2021, 01:56:25 pm »
68 an intricate move, Salah back heels it into the area Milner can’t quite get the shot off.

For now atleast, it’s a bit less mad.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2021, 01:57:43 pm »
Lovely little recerese pass by Mo to James - real pity nothing came of it

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2021, 01:58:03 pm »
69 for reasons I don’t understand, Shelley is playing centre back

Almiron breaks down the right , he switches the play to the left, and the low cross is cut out.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2021, 01:59:07 pm »
Eh! How was that given against Sadio?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2021, 01:59:38 pm »
71 long ball over the top, Mane  takes it on his chest on the edge of the area.

He tries to play it to Mo but fluffs it up.

Arrrrggggghhhh
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2021, 02:00:53 pm »
72 Mo crosses from the touch line right footed.

The keeper claims.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2021, 02:01:58 pm »
73 Longstaff guves it away in the area, Mane intercepts, passes to Mo who shots into the side netting.

Incredible

How?
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2021, 02:01:59 pm »
Deary me. They are giving us chances and we still can’t score.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2021, 02:02:06 pm »
Of! Looked promising for about 5s there - slick and quick

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2021, 02:03:07 pm »
73 Longstaff guves it away in the area, Mane intercepts, passes to Mo who shots into the side netting.

Incredible

How?

unreal, just unreal

Story of our season

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2021, 02:03:52 pm »
74 free kick 35 yards out

TAA shoots and it’s off the wall for a corner that we will waste.

Corner taken in front of the kop by Robbo and headed clear, Thiago knocks it sideways and TAA volleys a howitzer just wide.

Over to Jill.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2021, 02:04:38 pm »
Deary me. They are giving us chances and we still can’t score.

Sometimes you need luck though, like that chance from Salah. If that's the Mancs it goes in end of story.  :P

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2021, 02:04:51 pm »
unreal, just unreal

Story of our season
I think we’ve finished 8% of chances without fans and over 20% with fans..

We live off the crowds
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2021, 02:05:40 pm »
76 Some good pressing from the Reds there, keeping Newcastle in their own area.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2021, 02:06:23 pm »
Thiago replaced by Jones
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2021, 02:06:25 pm »
I think we’ve finished 8% of chances without fans and over 20% with fans..

We live off the crowds

It's not just the crowds though, we have also not had the bits of luck that you need at certain times as well.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2021, 02:07:56 pm »
78 Some nice bits of play there by the Reds, Bobby at the centre of it. But the ball across the box is hit to high by Millie for Sadio to get contact.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2021, 02:08:57 pm »
79 For all we say about Sadio, the way he brought the ball from Trent down on his chest was beautiful play, but a good save from the keeper there. We get a corner, but Millie's shot is straight at the keeper.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2021, 02:11:19 pm »
81 If nothing else Bobby is finding his form, I swore he'd lost the ball on a couple of occasions in that run but somehow he kept hold of it. It goes out for a goal kick.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2021, 02:12:05 pm »
Kabak does well so often..  a lot to like about his play.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2021, 02:12:09 pm »
83 Are any of Newcastle's players fit? They are all going down with cramp at the moment.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2021, 02:13:09 pm »
Very calm in defense there - very calm - well done by all concerned - Kabak, Alisson, Fab and Trent

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2021, 02:13:15 pm »
84 Gayle is on for Newcastle, games resumes.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2021, 02:13:57 pm »
84 Gayle is on for Newcastle, games resumes.
Michelle’s lad.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2021, 02:14:16 pm »
85 Kabak does well there with a good commanding header out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2021, 02:15:51 pm »
86 We just about get away with that Newcastle chance, Alisson tosses the ball out quickly we had a commanding position attacking wise, but Bobby's ball was disappointing.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2021, 02:16:40 pm »
85 Kabak does well there with a good commanding header out.
He’s been brilliant on a yellow for 80 minutes.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2021, 02:17:13 pm »
:lmao

A cynical tackle after my own heart
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2021, 02:17:19 pm »
88 Fab gets a yellow for taking one for the team, Newcastle were breaking with Saint-Maximin there.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2021, 02:17:53 pm »
86 We just about get away with that Newcastle chance, Alisson tosses the ball out quickly we had a commanding position attacking wise, but Bobby's ball was disappointing.
Newcastle suddenly found a spurt of energy and the game went 'mad' for just a sec - ugh

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2021, 02:18:35 pm »
89 Another chance for Newcastle Fab heads over the bar, corner for the Geordies.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2021, 02:19:13 pm »
90+4 Milner is flattened there.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2021, 02:19:52 pm »
91 Another chance for Newcastle but Willock happily heads over.