Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva  (Read 83859 times)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva
« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2019, 10:46:39 pm »
Alisson was about to lay into Jesus when he kicked him - then realized it was his country man.

Then you have Sterling acting the hard man with Gomez. I'm sure Gomez was scared alright

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2019, 10:48:12 pm »
Great fucking win redmen, against the human rights abusing c*nts.

'PEP' - Shut the fuck up you scruffy c*nt

UP THE REDS
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2019, 10:48:35 pm »
I often visit blue moon forums for shits and giggles, they have actually removed the Liverpool thread in their general football forum after tonights result.....  :hump

On that note, it's almost unbareable to read the hatred and self entitledness cunty stuff they spew on there and I can't stay for long, I actually think UTD fans have more class, though what can you expect when you have no relevant history and have had to cheat and buy league titles.

On the game today, we bossed them for most of it and were definitely worth our win, they couldn't cope and had to resort to falling over blades of grass and slight breezes to try and win free kicks as they couldnt deal with us from open play.

Great to see pep losing his shit  :wellin
That's an incredible paranoid, delusional site. The rumour they are putting about is that VAR wasn't working for the game and the authorities covered it up:
"Having since read that VAR allegedly (and mysteriously) wasn't working for most of today's game I would say categorically ' Yes, the game is bent '."
  ;D

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2019, 10:51:24 pm »
That second goal was a thing of beauty - closest I've seen to Terry Mac's header against Spurs during the 7-0.

Always thought Kompany was ok, but fuck me was he a whining little prick today. Strange high pitched moany voice whilst frowning all the time about various perceived injustices.

Baldy fucking blert.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2019, 10:54:02 pm »
Hahahahahahahahaha !
Libpool. Top of the pile!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2019, 10:56:58 pm »
Our 2nd goal hasn't been talked about enough for me, the ball from Trent, then the delivery from Robertson. Pure class

It's fantastic. TAA's cross opens everything up. Robertson uses two touches only to send the next ball forward and then a perfect finish from Salah. Looks so simple, but it's real class all around.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2019, 10:58:25 pm »
Gini Winjaldum is a BIG GAME PLAYER!

Best player on the pitch today.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2019, 11:00:28 pm »
So we’ve broken Barca, Bayern, Spurs, and now Man City or more specifically Pep Guardiola...

Keep on doing that Liverpool!

Great game, Man City played well but I think they played into our hands slightly, or more likely their team selection and especially De Bruyne, helped us out a lot.

Meh now the lull of the international break and then onto our real busy part of the season where we play a whole seasons worth of games in a month.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupι Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2019, 11:03:37 pm »
That second goal was a thing of beauty - closest I've seen to Terry Mac's header against Spurs during the 7-0.

Always thought Kompany was ok, but fuck me was he a whining little prick today. Strange high pitched moany voice whilst frowning all the time about various perceived injustices.

Baldy fucking blert.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2019, 11:03:45 pm »
Our 2nd goal hasn't been talked about enough for me, the ball from Trent, then the delivery from Robertson. Pure class

Agreed - almost a McDermott against Spurs

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2019, 11:04:03 pm »
Yes!!! get the fuck in!!! What a massive win!!! The mighty reds march on!!!   :scarf :scarf :scarf

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #691 on: November 10, 2019, 11:04:21 pm »
Allez!

Really good performance in both boxes to win that game - it felt like City had a lot of the midfield but by design.

They look like they are enjoying this season and they know what is at stake.

I think the handball against Trent could easily have been given but not sure how that plays out with the Silva handball moments before.

Brilliant from us today, really brilliant.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #692 on: November 10, 2019, 11:06:32 pm »
That's an incredible paranoid, delusional site. The rumour they are putting about is that VAR wasn't working for the game and the authorities covered it up:
"Having since read that VAR allegedly (and mysteriously) wasn't working for most of today's game I would say categorically ' Yes, the game is bent '."
  ;D
Sorry about this but you can't make it up(or can you):
"Something was definitely odd. The speed of the ‘checks’, never seeing the VAR official agonising over where to place the lines, the commentators knowing the result before the referee, the fact that actually the referee never acted in a way that suggests a check was happening. Maybe that’s why he let all the key moments play out without ever blowing his whistle. Easier to disguise there being no VAR if you don’t blow your whistle at all for those big calls. The tweet might be wide of the mark, but something was not normal about the use of VAR. Also, there’s been an obvious overcompensation recently to overrule refs for almost everything after the earlier criticism. Yet that approach was abandoned today. It doesn’t feel right."

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #693 on: November 10, 2019, 11:06:57 pm »
Then you have Sterling acting the hard man with Gomez. I'm sure Gomez was scared alright

He ran away the moment Lovren came at him.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: November 10, 2019, 11:08:19 pm »
City pressed very heavily for the first 5 mins and then for the remainder seemed to be give it Sterling. Pep. Pure genius.

Long way to go and a horrible game to play straight after the international break but given all the intensity of the games it's nice to catch some breath

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: November 10, 2019, 11:10:51 pm »
PGMOL judged that Silva's hand ball shouldn't be taken into consideration. What nonsense.   ::) If that's the case then it should have been a penalty because Trent's arm wasn't in a natural position. There's me thinking a handball in the penalty area by an attacker is a hand ball period according to the new law.

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: November 10, 2019, 11:10:54 pm »
Sorry about this but you can't make it up(or can you):
"Something was definitely odd. The speed of the ‘checks’, never seeing the VAR official agonising over where to place the lines, the commentators knowing the result before the referee, the fact that actually the referee never acted in a way that suggests a check was happening. Maybe that’s why he let all the key moments play out without ever blowing his whistle. Easier to disguise there being no VAR if you don’t blow your whistle at all for those big calls. The tweet might be wide of the mark, but something was not normal about the use of VAR. Also, there’s been an obvious overcompensation recently to overrule refs for almost everything after the earlier criticism. Yet that approach was abandoned today. It doesn’t feel right."
Seriously ?

How about they took note of all the shit they've been getting and used it appropriately for a change...

All calls were correct, the only one that can be debated was the TAA handball, but in my book they got that right..
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline Bill Shepherd

• Main Stander
  • Works well under constant supervision.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere. On the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: November 10, 2019, 11:15:42 pm »
So much easier than I was expecting, they really offered nothing. Even their goal was only because Alisson was unsighted for it.

Sterling was so rattled by the end of it too, he can't handle these games at all.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: November 10, 2019, 11:16:28 pm »
PGMOL judged that Silva's hand ball shouldn't be taken into consideration. What nonsense.   ::) If that's the case then it should have been a penalty because Trent's arm wasn't in a natural position. There's me thinking a handball in the penalty area by an attacker is a hand ball period according to the new law.

I’ve just watched them say that on motd2 and thinking what the fuck?! So PGMOL are basically saying if City had scored in the move it would have been disallowed because of Silva’s handball but if they adjudged Trent’s to be deliberate handball they would have awarded City the pen from which they could obviously have scored.

These rules and the way they are applied get more and more farcical with every week that passes.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jόrgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #700 on: November 10, 2019, 11:18:13 pm »
Just to put in perspective how good 34 points after 12 games is, if the top sides (and Everton) kept that rate of points per game up over the remainder of the season, the top of the table would look like this:

Liverpool   108 (Last year 97)
Leicester   82   (LY 52)
Chelsea    82   (LY 72)
Man City   79   (LY 98)
Arsenal  54  (LY 70)
Man United  51  (LY 66)
Everton   44  (LY 54)

Its not just that Man City are miles off the form they were in last season, its also that 2nd and 3rd are massively over-performing.

Honestly, this might be the best chance Liverpool have had to win a league in decades. Hopefully the World Club thingy won't fuck them up.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #701 on: November 10, 2019, 11:20:48 pm »
I’ve just watched them say that on motd2 and thinking what the fuck?! So PGMOL are basically saying if City had scored in the move it would have been disallowed because of Silva’s handball but if they adjudged Trent’s to be deliberate handball they would have awarded City the pen from which they could obviously have scored.

These rules and the way they are applied get more and more farcical with every week that passes.

It really is farcical. It'll get changed again next summer after what happened today.

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #702 on: November 10, 2019, 11:25:09 pm »

Baldy fucking blert.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #703 on: November 10, 2019, 11:35:49 pm »
Just watching the Sky highlights, funny as fuck listening to the miserable fucking commentary team.

It wouldn't surprise me if we hear in the morning that Neville and Tyler commited Hari Kari overnight
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #704 on: November 10, 2019, 11:41:47 pm »
Just watching the Sky highlights, funny as fuck listening to the miserable fucking commentary team.

It wouldn't surprise me if we hear in the morning that Neville and Tyler commited Hari Kari overnight
We can but hope
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2019, 11:43:34 pm »
Just to put in perspective how good 34 points after 12 games is, if the top sides (and Everton) kept that rate of points per game up over the remainder of the season, the top of the table would look like this:

Liverpool   108 (Last year 97)
Leicester   82   (LY 52)
Chelsea    82   (LY 72)
Man City   79   (LY 98)
Arsenal  54  (LY 70)
Man United  51  (LY 66)
Everton   44  (LY 54)

Its not just that Man City are miles off the form they were in last season, its also that 2nd and 3rd are massively over-performing.

Honestly, this might be the best chance Liverpool have had to win a league in decades. Hopefully the World Club thingy won't fuck them up.

You've done those sums all wrong, mate. Only LFC one is right. No idea where you have went wrong with rest. City would finish on 90 points for example.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2019, 11:48:27 pm »
Tyler’s desperately forced attempt to raise some enthusiasm for any of our goals is quite funny in a way, especially compared to the way he almost screams himself hoarse if Rashford or Dan James somehow manage to scuff a shot on target.

I like hearing that disappointment in his voice.

If any decision goes our way you know him and Neville will immediately make out it was somehow ‘controversial’ whereas if it goes against us, it’s just obvious and unquestionable that the decision must have been correct.

To be fair, Neville wasn’t quite as bad as he can be today. Maybe he doesn’t like Pep or something. Our game at Old Trafford might as well have been commented on by two random fans in the Stretford End.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: November 10, 2019, 11:50:43 pm »
You've done those sums all wrong, mate. Only LFC one is right. No idea where you have went wrong with rest. City would finish on 90 points for example.

His maths is right. City are currently on 2.08 points per game. Over 38 games that puts them on 79.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: November 10, 2019, 11:54:47 pm »

Had to be pulled away.  Reckon he wasn't far from decking Sterling.  Loved how he got in his face though.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: November 10, 2019, 11:55:45 pm »
I thought it was a pen to be honest. That just makes it all the more glorious. The fewm is utterly delicious.

We were the better team. Frustrated them and punished them.

Did anyone analyse whether a team can earn a pen if their previous touch was an accidental handball?

I remember when Mane scored a great goal recently but VAR disallowed it due to the fact it hit his arm.

Would Man City have had their pen disallowed by VAR because it hit Silva's arm?

Offline Espresso Bar

• Kopite
« Reply #710 on: November 10, 2019, 11:58:47 pm »
Well onside

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: November 11, 2019, 12:01:05 am »

the other 2 were great but this one is an all-time great, for it's passing and movement and simplicity.

https://streamable.com/03abf

(Link to the goal copied from the legend that is Jason in the AV thread)

Offline Paul1611

• Kopite
« Reply #712 on: November 11, 2019, 12:09:04 am »
the other 2 were great but this one is an all-time great, for it's passing and movement and simplicity.

Shearer drooling over it on motd2.  Good to see our midfield 3, who were magnificent, get a glowing segment.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
#JFT97

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #714 on: November 11, 2019, 12:16:21 am »
This clown needs help.

https://twitter.com/DuncanCastles/status/1193569696588546049

Interesting that when the Premier League belatedly delivers an image of this offside call the only VAR line drawn is for the last defender. The VAR line for Salah is not included.

Well, possibly because the VAR line on the defender shows Salah onside by a mile, Dunking?
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #715 on: November 11, 2019, 12:18:45 am »

it's a world class assist.

Then again, it's also a world class pass from Trent...

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: November 11, 2019, 12:25:14 am »
You have to laugh at their “fans” who think they outplayed us and should have won if it hadn’t been for the “fact” that they were cheated.

Always the victims.
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: November 11, 2019, 12:27:09 am »
Let’s not call the bald prick “Pep”. He is the one who claims that we dive so let’s not give him any respect as he certainly doesn’t respect us.
#JFT97

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: November 11, 2019, 12:27:56 am »
If they’d taken their chances and not been a shambles at the back they’d have had a better chance.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #719 on: November 11, 2019, 12:33:14 am »
If they’d taken their chances and not been a shambles at the back they’d have had a better chance.

An Abudhabi-shambles?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...