Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva  (Read 83847 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva
« Reply #640 on: November 10, 2019, 09:41:06 pm »
I was nervous the entire game because I know City have the quality to punish a team that switches off for a few moments.  Watched it with my bestie and couldn't help but think back to the Salzburg game where she scoffed at my concerns when we were 3-0 up - she understood perfectly later though!

But when you spend half a billion quid you should have backups who can perform at least 80% as good as your main players, so honestly bitching about injuries is a non starter excuse.  We managed without Alisson, and we've struggled with injured defenders off and on for a good couple of years.  Maybe the stars are just aligning for us this year, but it's about fucking time if they are.

I predicted 3-1 and I'm sorely pissed I never put money on it!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jόrgen-a believe us... ♬
The break comes at a good time after today's result. They can reflect on today's win and prepare for Palace after the break full of confidence.

Whereas City can reflect on their defeat, let it burrow into  their core, let it eat away at them, and then they have to play Chelsea.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jόrgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #642 on: November 10, 2019, 09:44:42 pm »
On holiday so I’ve missed everything other than a gif of Fabinho’s goal which someone posted on here.

I managed to just leave my phone in a locker and avoid it for the first half, checked at half time saw we were 2-0 up and constantly refreshed whilst having lunch, just putting my phone back in the locker as I was at a waterpark and just as I did someone on the match comms says ‘bugger’ absolutely ruined me for the next 20 minutes, wandered around in some paranoid mess imagining switching the phone on at full time and seeing City had won 4-3 or something. :lmao

What a fucking game to miss.

Still up the reds, absolutely fucking delighted with that.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #643 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:08 pm »
Someone in the Times comments page came out with Trent lacks the pace to become a top Full back. Well, he left the entire City team trailing on two occasions. Where do they get these people from  :lmao

Manchester. Obviously

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:40 pm »
We were magnificent today. Like a bold majestic erect phallus, buoying and swaying defiantly with unabashed vigour. Standing tall in readiness to ravage. Kneel and submit Pep. Lie down and take it. It will all be over soon. You fucking whiney baldy Arabian poster boy bitch. For we are Liverpool, and we will be Champions. The end.
Generally I would say you have problems  :)

Metaphorically I think you are spot on  :)

But back to your problems, the way you're swinging one night you'll whirl round and unbeknownst to you poke out Pat Garret's aiming eye.

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: November 10, 2019, 09:47:09 pm »
How many times does Pep mention in his post-match press conference that City won 2 PL titles in a row and 7 titles in 2 seasons? Who's he needing to remind about this? I figure he's trying to remind his employers that he's a good manager and they shouldn't fire him. Fuck me, talk about blowing your own trumpet. Pipe down motherfucker, pipe down.

Noticed that. He didn't answer the questions put to him, he never does when they are beat. He loves it when teams play them proper football and they hammer them and he praises the f**k out of them, but when teams play them proper football and tear them a new one, he doesn't want to talk about it.
Kompany was squirming too in the studio. Robertson said in his interview the game turned with the first goal. Then Kompany said twice that Robertson said they talked about how important to get the first goal was (he didnt even say that) and kept going on about the pen. I get that he doesn't want to criticise City, but he's getting paid well to go on and give his opinion and he fannied out of it.
Thought Mourinho was great at that point and said he didn't want to talk about VAR anymore.
I thought the ref was excellent today and fair. Brilliant to see Sean Cox there too

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #646 on: November 10, 2019, 09:50:30 pm »
Gini was boss.

The number of times he gave two midfield players the slip was unreal.
#JFT97

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #647 on: November 10, 2019, 09:53:16 pm »
We are fucking great 8)
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: November 10, 2019, 09:56:08 pm »
I thought it was a pen to be honest. That just makes it all the more glorious. The fewm is utterly delicious.

We were the better team. Frustrated them and punished them.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: November 10, 2019, 09:57:37 pm »
How many times does Pep mention in his post-match press conference that City won 2 PL titles in a row and 7 titles in 2 seasons? Who's he needing to remind about this? I figure he's trying to remind his employers that he's a good manager and they shouldn't fire him. Fuck me, talk about blowing your own trumpet. Pipe down motherfucker, pipe down.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: November 10, 2019, 09:58:23 pm »
And to think some of you fucking losers would have taken a draw.

Just here to say this again, after a few more beers.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #651 on: November 10, 2019, 09:59:35 pm »
Agree mate. They didn't play all too well for me. We disrupted their rhythm for almost the entire game. I said it in the halftime thread that they looked clueless. They had no outlets up front, they were fumbling with it and if they had possession upfront, they were at a loss as to what to do.

Their only resort was to pass it too Sterling all game long and that was the extent of their threat. Poor from them today. Prolly the worst I've seen them play against us in recent years. Their defense, for all it's holes were excellent on the ball though. Felt they played that way so as to open the game a bit, but our pressing was relentless. Keeper booted it out quite a few times after being put under tremendous pressure.

Still, you can only beat what's put in front of you and we did that in style!
Although now I think about it more, maybe the change is more about us....?

Now I think they really missed Sane, he’s been tremendous about us.

But the real reason I wasn’t shitting myself is probably us.  We’ve got this... we’ve always got this... we’re so solid, even under pressure, and even if it went 3-3? I’d have backed us to win 4-3 or 5-3.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: November 10, 2019, 10:00:04 pm »
Great that Sky have a team of 3/4 failed managers to comment on the game.
Was hoping at full time to see 3 of them writhing on the floor clutching their legs and Souness sitting in his chair waiting politely to be asked a question.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #653 on: November 10, 2019, 10:02:13 pm »
What about Mane's Diving Header .

Maybe the bald one will admit that it was a great dive.
#JFT97

Offline marto

• Main Stander
« Reply #654 on: November 10, 2019, 10:04:25 pm »
City fans cheering when he went down holding his ankle and chanting Fernandinho's name after he made that tackle. Classy. Much like Everton fans cheering that guy (can't remember his name) after he injured Origi.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: November 10, 2019, 10:07:45 pm »
City fans cheering when he went down holding his ankle and chanting Fernandinho's name after he made that tackle. Classy. Much like Everton fans cheering that guy (can't remember his name) after he injured Origi.

Ramiro Fumes Mori

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2019, 10:09:30 pm »
I'll say it again, City are a class act.
The beauty of their play, in their mindset, is a thing to behold and watch, and say - fair fucks, this lot are good, however, today, they came up against the masters of a different style, as different shtick -  one with their own way of playing - this wasn't a face off, this was two teams who are above and beyond those close to them in an ability to win the big trophies and are light years ahead in their shtick of play to which each team presides in. As nervous as I was when they attacked, I was only comforted through that worry, by my confidence we would score when we attacked.

I'm not eloquent enough to describe what I saw, but what I did see was enough to tell me - whether one sits 1st and one sits 4th, these two teams will be right there 1st and 2nd at the end of the season and, will then have to play one another, one last time for the season, in the European cup final, draws permitting.

Only down side - the booing shite.
If you cant get behind us and make the noise that scared the opposition for years, singing about our team, then don't turn into a bluenose and stand there like a twat and boo like a massive bad fanny. This is not the Kop, so don't think it is for one minute.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: November 10, 2019, 10:09:36 pm »
I thought it was a pen to be honest. That just makes it all the more glorious. The fewm is utterly delicious.

We were the better team. Frustrated them and punished them.
I agree about basking in the fewm but it would have been such a harsh penalty.  The ball came across off a double ricochet (Silva on to Lovren's shin back to Silva's arm) and there's really no way Trent could have moved his arm out of the way.  His arm was in a natural position for what he was doing which was tracking the run of Aguero.

I've seen a few Man City fans comparing his body shape to that of somebody blocking a cross (arms crossed behind their own back) but it's comparing apples and oranges.  The move came down our left and Trent came inside to cover. He had no expectation of blocking a cross - particularly when the cross was a result of a double ricochet.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #659 on: November 10, 2019, 10:15:44 pm »
I'll say it again, City are a class act.
The beauty of their play, in their mindset, is a thing to behold and watch, and say - fair fucks, this lot are good, however, today, they came up against the masters of a different style, as different shtick -  one with their own way of playing - this wasn't a face off, this was two teams who are above and beyond those close to them in an ability to win the big trophies and are light years ahead in their shtick of play to which each team presides in. As nervous as I was when they attacked, I was only comforted through that worry, by my confidence we would score when we attacked.

I'm not eloquent enough to describe what I saw, but what I did see was enough to tell me - whether one sits 1st and one sits 4th, these two teams will be right there 1st and 2nd at the end of the season and, will then have to play one another, one last time for the season, in the European cup final, draws permitting.

Only down side - the booing shite.
If you cant get behind us and make the noise that scared the opposition for years, singing about our team, then don't turn into a bluenose and stand there like a twat and boo like a massive bad fanny. This is not the Kop, so don't think it is for one minute.

You might appreciate them Chopper.. but they make me vomit.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #660 on: November 10, 2019, 10:16:25 pm »
We literally couldn’t have scripted it better.

A strong start by City to get their confidence up, then a penalty claim not given, then we completely knocked the wind out of their sails with two quick goals. Guardiola then sinks into his seat on 13 minutes, visibly frustrated and looking a little lost.

Then we gradually ramp up the pressure and hit them with a succession of attacks, whilst Aguero misfires at the other end. Sterling shits his pants again and has a few hissy fits, and we keep our cool throughout. Guardiola then starts losing his shit like a spoilt baby and moaning at anyone that looks like an official, and rubs his bald head whilst Arteta looks on like a dazed robot. Guardiola then gets narky with the officials and the interviewer at the end, showing the whole world that he is well and truly rattled.

I thought Fabinho was outstanding - not only was his goal incredible, but he covered so much ground all game, and his ‘tactical fouls’ are perfectly timed, and his little innocent face and pat on the refs back keeps the cards in the pocket. My only minor point would be how lenient he was on Fernandinho – if he’d rolled around after that late cynical foul then Fernandinho would’ve been booked I’m sure.

We slowed the game down and sped the game up when we wanted, and the way we rested on the ball was Barca-esque at times, which must have been doubly frustrating for Guardiola to watch. To see a team of City’s calibre panicking and hoofing the ball away as we laid siege to their goal was a joy to be watching. They were desperately flinging themselves to the ground, hounding the ref, and trying to claim a handball or any advantage they could, but none of it worked. In return, we wound them up perfectly, with Trent and Robertson giving little shoves, Fabinho knocking players off their stride, and Virgil and Lovren putting in some tough challenges on their front line. It all worked, and most of their players were seriously pissed off throughout. And then the cherry on the cake was bringing on one of their ex-players after 60 minutes to help see the game out.

We just blew them away with our energy, intensity and sheer belief. Chelsea, Leicester and others will fancy their chances against them now, and this may well be a turning point for City and Guardiola’s dominance.

We are better than them now, and they know it.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline Supersuarez7

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #663 on: November 10, 2019, 10:18:55 pm »
I often visit blue moon forums for shits and giggles, they have actually removed the Liverpool thread in their general football forum after tonights result.....  :hump

On that note, it's almost unbareable to read the hatred and self entitledness cunty stuff they spew on there and I can't stay for long, I actually think UTD fans have more class, though what can you expect when you have no relevant history and have had to cheat and buy league titles.

On the game today, we bossed them for most of it and were definitely worth our win, they couldn't cope and had to resort to falling over blades of grass and slight breezes to try and win free kicks as they couldnt deal with us from open play.

Great to see pep losing his shit  :wellin

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
You might appreciate them Chopper.. but they make me vomit.

How so. They're a great footballing team.

Look beyond the histrionics, these are good, very good, not as good as what we do, but then, we're not as good at what they do. Two contrasting styles that will clash and create all of this, but don't lose sight of how good they are and obviously, how shit hot we are.

Vive la diffιrence!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: November 10, 2019, 10:23:15 pm »
I agree about basking in the fewm but it would have been such a harsh penalty.  The ball came across off a double ricochet (Silva on to Lovren's shin back to Silva's arm) and there's really no way Trent could have moved his arm out of the way.  His arm was in a natural position for what he was doing which was tracking the run of Aguero.

I've seen a few Man City fans comparing his body shape to that of somebody blocking a cross (arms crossed behind their own back) but it's comparing apples and oranges.  The move came down our left and Trent came inside to cover. He had no expectation of blocking a cross - particularly when the cross was a result of a double ricochet.

For as long as I've watched football I've heard the phrase "I've seen them given".. this was an example of that... Football has never been perfect and there are areas when laws are interpreted differently.... At full speed (note they keep showing it in slowmo) I don't believe it's a pen, it was like a pinball and it wasn't like he was preventing a shot on target...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:24:53 pm by AllyouneedisRush »
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #668 on: November 10, 2019, 10:23:34 pm »
Fantastic from us today. Bizarrely not our best performance either, looked a bit shaky at the back at times but we were far more clinical at exploiting the other side's weaknesses.

Now... the fucking handball.

What pisses me off is the hypocrisy of the media. A couple of weeks ago we had a goal scored against us by Rashford which should have been chalked off for a foul on Origi. The Sky lot, and the general media are all 'it happens, get over it.' Fast forward a few weeks and when it happens to city they're up in arms. this will be all over the media for days. lucky Liverpool and all that. Fuck off.

Secondly, it's fucking bizarre that in this whole VAR farce you can have a goal chalked off if the ball so much as grazes the arm of an attacking player in an inconsequential way, yet you can potentially win a penalty when the ball ricochets off your arm onto a defending players arm in the box?
VAR needs binning asap.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #669 on: November 10, 2019, 10:24:05 pm »
I thought it was a pen to be honest.
I'm sure you did.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #670 on: November 10, 2019, 10:26:00 pm »
What a fucking team we have!  8)

Shins are in bits  ;D

The view from 304 as the ball left Fabinho's boot.... 8) WOW!

Bedlam.

8 points clear, 9 points clear of city! What a fucking day!  :scarf
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: November 10, 2019, 10:30:11 pm »
I actually rather liked how Fabinho and Fernandinho embraced after their little tangle.  Clearly both Brazillian but it was nice to see friendly rivalry and mutual respect rather than the usual antagonistic crap we've become used to.  Obviously they normally play a very similar role so there's some mutual understanding.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #673 on: November 10, 2019, 10:30:23 pm »
Pep losing his shit has made my week
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline RedTriumph

• Anny Roader
  • Every man a king...
« Reply #674 on: November 10, 2019, 10:30:50 pm »
So jealous of those who were there.

Bring it on. We are a machine. Liverpool are the best side in the world.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2019, 10:33:33 pm »
For as long as I've watched football I've heard the phrase "I've seen them given".. this was an example of that... Football has never been perfect and there are areas when laws are interpreted differently.... At full speed (note they keep showing it in slowmo) I don't believe it's a pen, it was like a pinball and it wasn't like he was preventing a shot on target...

If it hit Bernardo's arm first - which it clearly, definitely did - that's the end of it. According to the new rule, any contact by the offensive player's arm is a handball. Someone a few posts up was saying something about having "some leniency on ricochets" but I don't see how that plays into this. According to the rules, Bernardo handled it, and did so first. That should be that.

I don't know mate, I was so distracted by Pep's head blowing to smithereens that I may have missed something.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2019, 10:38:48 pm »
Handball by the doped up racist, advantage played, Liverpool score, game over.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2019, 10:42:03 pm »
This clown needs help.

https://twitter.com/DuncanCastles/status/1193569696588546049

He needs to stop labeling himself as a journalist that's for sure.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2019, 10:43:31 pm »
Our 2nd goal hasn't been talked about enough for me, the ball from Trent, then the delivery from Robertson. Pure class

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2019, 10:44:49 pm »
I actually rather liked how Fabinho and Fernandinho embraced after their little tangle.  Clearly both Brazillian but it was nice to see friendly rivalry and mutual respect rather than the usual antagonistic crap we've become used to.  Obviously they normally play a very similar role so there's some mutual understanding.

Alisson was about to lay into Jesus when he kicked him - then realized it was his country man.