Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6752000 times)

Offline Windom Earle

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #46080 on: September 20, 2017, 11:26:27 am »
I can't believe I only discovered GOT this year.

This bitter on there, Soap, absoutely despises us.  Watching us win everything really has hurt his mind.  When he talks about the new stadium :lmao

Year after year the Kopites tell us that "they're back" and that they have the best manager and players in world football.

Yellow Teeth looks like a nervous wreck in post match interviews now. He still can't organise a defence. He keeps playing Goal Keepers that are absolute wham. He keeps resting players in a competition that they really need to win after spending an absolute fortune since the Premier League began.

They have cloggers like Jordan Hendo Henderson in midfield (THEIR CAPTAIN TOO!). From Gerrard to Hendo. Let that sink in for a minute. Then there's Emre Can't. Coutinho who doesn't even want to be there because he knows he won't win anything at that dump which is Anfield.

They've reverted to type at RAWK. The sane few are questioning the Yellow Toothed Tramp. They will get banned as it's like North Korea over there. Discussion isn't allowed unless it fits in with the propaganda narrative of "Onwards and upwards, we'll get there, "Klopp is boss, he just gets us" and other cringeworthy nonsense.

I hate Ron Koeman, you all know this. But at least we don't put him on this pedestal like those lunatics do with every single manager.

Their Man Utd thread is a goldmine. They're all in denial about how good they've become in such a short space of time. Wasn't Klopp supposed to come in and win everything? Their Everton thread is just bitter nonsense - they hate that we're building a new stadium, something they are desperate for because let's be honest, Anfield is pretty pathetic for a 'big club's' stadium.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:30:08 am by Windom Earle »

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46081 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:10 am »
GOT has some loons with access to what must be just fantastic drugs, but there's plenty of good posters there too.  The Oumar Niasse thread is headed by a pic of a locker with an X thru it. That's gold

It helps to have distance, like thousands of miles, between my ev supporting friends and myself but I do have a soft spot for them. Hard to dislike a club that have stood with LFC against the s*n and others and with a fan base easier to dismiss than Cantona on his ski hols
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46082 on: September 20, 2017, 12:52:23 pm »
GOT has some loons with access to what must be just fantastic drugs, but there's plenty of good posters there too.  The Oumar Niasse thread is headed by a pic of a locker with an X thru it. That's gold

It helps to have distance, like thousands of miles, between my ev supporting friends and myself but I do have a soft spot for them. Hard to dislike a club that have stood with LFC against the s*n and others and with a fan base easier to dismiss than Cantona on his ski hols

thats class tbf
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46083 on: September 20, 2017, 12:54:01 pm »
Imagine the fewm if Sunderland get a result tonight!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #46084 on: September 20, 2017, 05:34:54 pm »

This bitter on there, Soap, absoutely despises us.  Watching us win everything really has hurt his mind.  When he talks about the new stadium :lmao

And all that from a fan of a club in the bottom three, a manager they've lost faith in after just a few games, a billionaire owner who won't dip into his own pocket, a dire squad that cost a fortune, a ground falling apart around their ears and plans for a new stadium that could easily bankrupt them.

I had to laugh when he/she says that we put our managers on a pedestal but they don't. Horseshit! They put everyone at their club on a pedestal then spit their dummies out along with their bile as soon as they don't live up to their own outrageous hype and insane expectations of them.

And whats all this shite that we are all desperate for a new stadium? Didn't the overwhelming majority of our fans state a preference to stay at Anfield. Personally, I did want a new stadium, but from what I gather, most didn't. I've not seen much, if any, jealousy over their potential new build. They'll always just be the 'other club' in Liverpool no matter where they play.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #46085 on: September 20, 2017, 07:44:02 pm »
Can't find a stream for their game tonight, shame, I wanted a giggle

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46086 on: September 20, 2017, 07:45:55 pm »
I'd be questioning your sanity in the first place on the count you actually want to watch their games. 

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46087 on: September 20, 2017, 08:00:33 pm »
I'm not watching but hoping for an Everton win tonight.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #46088 on: September 20, 2017, 08:05:48 pm »
I'd be questioning your sanity in the first place on the count you actually want to watch their games. 

True true lol

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #46089 on: September 20, 2017, 08:12:48 pm »
I'm not watching but hoping for an Everton win tonight.

Why would you wish them anything but misery? A Sunderland win could be th thing that tipped the blue fanbase over the edge.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #46090 on: September 20, 2017, 08:13:33 pm »
Why would you wish them anything but misery? A Sunderland win could be th thing that tipped the blue fanbase over the edge.

Because he's a Newcastle supporter.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46091 on: September 20, 2017, 08:15:23 pm »
Maybe we are not in a position to mock them after the way we played yesterday but they are struggling against a mighty sunderland side. Sunderland takes this if they manage to score a goal as I can't see Everton scoring 2 tonight.

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #46092 on: September 20, 2017, 08:19:11 pm »
Because he's a Newcastle supporter.

Didn't know there was a special affection between Everton and Newcastle.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46093 on: September 20, 2017, 08:19:37 pm »

There isn't. Newcastle and Sunderland is another story, and not so much affection as seething hatred ;)

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46094 on: September 20, 2017, 08:26:39 pm »
Latest scores, I see the only one with no goals so far is Everton v Sunderland.

Sunderland are currently 4th bottom of the Championship and absolutely dreadful.

I fully expect Everton to get a couple of goals and an easy win.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46095 on: September 20, 2017, 08:32:06 pm »
I don't care one way or the other about Everton and there is but one team I have affection for and that team is Newcastle United, me being a Geordie, born and lived all my life on Tyneside they are my team.  Their shirt is black and white = Black and white Paul    :)

Newcastle and Sunderland despise each other.  Hell, I never want those shitheads to win so much as a corner never mind a game   :)

COME ON EVERTON    :)

Offline perspectiveplease

• getsomethenstopwastingourbandwidth!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #46096 on: September 20, 2017, 08:35:39 pm »

I see what you did there. You clever, clever goose.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46097 on: September 20, 2017, 08:38:03 pm »
I don't care one way or the other about Everton and there is but one team I have affection for and that team is Newcastle United, me being a Geordie, born and lived all my life on Tyneside they are my team.  Their shirt is black and white = Black and white Paul    :)

Newcastle and Sunderland despise each other.  Hell, I never want those shitheads to win so much as a corner never mind a game   :)

COME ON EVERTON    :)

Getting your wish.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #46098 on: September 20, 2017, 08:44:01 pm »
Hmmm, will Everton use this as a springboard to success at the weekend? While Liverpool are now struggling at the start of the season... bah!
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46099 on: September 20, 2017, 08:44:39 pm »
Hmmm, will Everton use this as a springboard to success at the weekend? While Liverpool are now struggling at the start of the season... bah!

You'd rather be in Evertons lonsdales?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46100 on: September 20, 2017, 08:44:55 pm »
Getting your wish.
Yeah mate I just checked the half time scores and see the 5 Premier League teams are all winning their games.

Hopefully Burton Albion can come out 2nd half and score 4   :)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46101 on: September 20, 2017, 08:47:44 pm »
Liverpool are now struggling at the start of the season... bah!
I wouldn't worry about that at all, just look at our start, lost the 1st 2 games and there were some calling for Rafa to be sacked

We win 3 in a row and go up to 4th and now the fickle gobshites love him again.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46102 on: September 20, 2017, 08:52:09 pm »
Linked with cavani :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #46103 on: September 20, 2017, 10:10:05 pm »
Please enlighten me matey  :)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46104 on: September 20, 2017, 10:13:55 pm »
23000 at the Old Lady tonight. Sexy.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46105 on: September 20, 2017, 10:18:05 pm »
Chelsea away in the next round. Tell yer ma . . .

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #46106 on: September 20, 2017, 10:19:04 pm »
23000 at the Old Lady tonight. Sexy.
I can only assume that 23000 is a code name for Rooney.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46107 on: September 20, 2017, 10:23:14 pm »
Drew Chelsea. Unlucky.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #46108 on: September 20, 2017, 10:26:40 pm »
Linked with cavani :lmao :lmao :lmao

Nah, Luciano Caravani.

Italian sprinter.  He's 64 now mind so should fit in nicely with the pace of the rest of the blushyte.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #46109 on: September 20, 2017, 10:40:10 pm »
I wouldn't worry about that at all, just look at our start, lost the 1st 2 games and there were some calling for Rafa to be sacked

We win 3 in a row and go up to 4th and now the fickle gobshites love him again.
Every club has their fans that they are ashamed of I guess. Even the media are loving Rafa at the moment - never thought I would see it. Thought Fergie had him blackballed.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46110 on: September 20, 2017, 10:58:37 pm »
I can only assume that 23000 is a code name for Rooney.
:)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46111 on: September 20, 2017, 11:16:50 pm »
Do Everton get a trophy for going further than us in the Milk Cup?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46112 on: September 20, 2017, 11:17:20 pm »
Do Everton get a trophy for going further than us in the Milk Cup?

Course they do! Dining off that for years! DVD out soon.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46113 on: September 21, 2017, 12:10:20 am »

Haha yeah, Windom Earle is clearly GOT member/manc 'Soap' copying and pasting all his shite posts from there to here. He was right about one thing though... "watching LFC win everything really has hurt his mind" :lmao

The sad manc prick has also been copying and pasting his troll posts on here to his RAWKmeltdown twitter account. :lmao
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:40:02 am by boyspenhoolie »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46114 on: September 21, 2017, 12:14:15 am »
Every club has their fans that they are ashamed of I guess. Even the media are loving Rafa at the moment - never thought I would see it. Thought Fergie had him blackballed.

Nah, if he loses 3 in a row, they'll be out with knives again.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46115 on: September 21, 2017, 01:08:10 am »
They're just completely self absorbed as a club, they're wrapped up in their own media image and therefore demand a completely ridiculous stuff of football based on a ludicrous image of themselves just crushing everyone with free flowing football. They should remember that some of their best ever sides were actually unbelievably boring and that as a club they've never had a reputation for good football only for winning. The 'Liverpool way, pass and move' is actually a complete fabrication. They had overphysical sides with top defenders and paired these with great strikers. Maybe they should think about this when questioning why they've not won anything for ages; but that would require a level of introspection beyond most kopites.

Yesterday at 4:59 PMReport

Like+ QuoteReply

NewRadical, NSNO_Phil_1878, LEONARD and 4 others like this.

EggsPlayer Valuation: £70mForum Supporter

Offline Windom Earle

• Main Stander
« Reply #46116 on: September 21, 2017, 05:52:17 am »

Haha yeah, Windom Earle is clearly GOT member/manc 'Soap' copying and pasting all his shite posts from there to here. He was right about one thing though... "watching LFC win everything really has hurt his mind" :lmao

The sad manc prick has also been copying and pasting his troll posts on here to his RAWKmeltdown twitter account. :lmao

Don't you ever accuse me of being a Manc ever again, or make wild accusations like that!

Offline perspectiveplease

• getsomethenstopwastingourbandwidth!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #46117 on: September 21, 2017, 06:23:27 am »
Please enlighten me matey  :)

He's a Manc/bitter.

He knows if he called Klopp "yellow teeth", called Hendo a clogger, called RAWK North Korea, called Anfield a dump, called us lunatics and said we're shite, he would be banned in an instant.

So James fucking Bond here "quotes" a post on GoT that says all these things and he "laughs" at it instead:

Year after year the Kopites tell us that "they're back" and that they have the best manager and players in world football.

Yellow Teeth looks like a nervous wreck in post match interviews now. He still can't organise a defence. He keeps playing Goal Keepers that are absolute wham. He keeps resting players in a competition that they really need to win after spending an absolute fortune since the Premier League began.

They have cloggers like Jordan Hendo Henderson in midfield (THEIR CAPTAIN TOO!). From Gerrard to Hendo. Let that sink in for a minute. Then there's Emre Can't. Coutinho who doesn't even want to be there because he knows he won't win anything at that dump which is Anfield.

They've reverted to type at RAWK. The sane few are questioning the Yellow Toothed Tramp. They will get banned as it's like North Korea over there. Discussion isn't allowed unless it fits in with the propaganda narrative of "Onwards and upwards, we'll get there, "Klopp is boss, he just gets us" and other cringeworthy nonsense.

I hate Ron Koeman, you all know this. But at least we don't put him on this pedestal like those lunatics do with every single manager.

Their Man Utd thread is a goldmine. They're all in denial about how good they've become in such a short space of time. Wasn't Klopp sup

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46118 on: September 21, 2017, 10:50:40 am »
Don't you ever accuse me of being a Manc ever again, or make wild accusations like that!

you're a bad WUM pal, can see you just posting shite then putting it on RAWK meltdown. whatever keeps you busy in the evenings
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #46119 on: September 21, 2017, 12:11:06 pm »
Sexy win last night.