Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116770 times)

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Can't agree there. Has looked shaky and tentative since he came back from injury. Still got moments of quality because he's a quality player, but needs to improve. Hopefully Lovren coming back will get the best of him, don't think Sakho and Toure are good together.
He was excellent against United, best player on the pitch and apart from a couple of shaky moments tonight, he was excellent here. I don't think he's even properly fit, which explains why from time to time he's having 'moments' and the odd bad performance (like at the weekend). But he was constantly left exposed tonight and he dealt with it brilliantly. By far our best defender tonight.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Even when they're fit they misplace passes have poor touches etc.

W H O P P E R  :wave

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
A bitter Mark Hughes makes me happy.

Perfect.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
Carragher was clearly, clearly joking.

Lunatics, some of you guys.

this.  very much this.  lots of people auditioning for RAWK meltdown on here...
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
If having to play Milner and Lallana out of their positions while our season is on the line is not an incentive enough to react in this window and get that deal done then I just don`t know...

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan
Teixeira at the top of the pyramid! IT'S A SIGN.
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Yerolo

• Kopite
We should have Coutinho and hopefully Sturridge back for the final...so looking forward to giving Everton/City a proper game of it at Wembley :)

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #687 on: January 26, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »
5 more years! 5 more years! Well in, lad. Should do him the world of good that

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Imagine they had won. Imagine a happy Mark Hughes.

Thank the lord.

"They clearly were the better team". Well Mr Sparky, the aim is to score goals and if you don't have any shots on target other than when you are offside it's a bit rich to say that you were clearly much better. What were you better at? Passing the ball around aimlessly? But take your moral victory cos moral victories don't win Cups.
#JFT97

Offline Jinxsy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Ich bin ein Berliever
Knew we'd score at least 2.  ;D

Who actually gives a fuck how we got there, we got there.
Not many of these players are going to be named in a Best of all time XI but they are going to be involved in a Wembley cup final for us.
Give them some credit, relax and enjoy it rather than coming on here to slate them ffs.

Fully made up. Don't care which shower of blue shite we get in the final. We're winning this (without winning).

*can only imagine the feewwwwwwwmmmm over there on GOT.

Bwaahhaahhaaaaaa

Well in Redmen one and all.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
Fuckin whopperfest on here tonight....

Couldn't agree more. Unfucking believable some of our so called fans. Window lickers at best

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
There was a period between 50-60 minutes where we were as bad as I have ever seen us. Was amateur passing and control. But we hung on and fought our way through it and ended the 90 the most likely winners.

Couldnt bare another surrender like the semi final of the FA Cup so delighted that they dug in and got over the line which is all that matters.

Now for the love of god can Teixiera please sign and Coutinho and Sturridge get fit, please?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Great to be in adidas again....

On a more individual note, how great must it be for Flanno to back
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Joe Allen at the Anfield Road End where the Stoke fans are and he has a chance from the spot to send us to Wembley. What does he do? He places it in the very top corner like a boss. Well done Joe, well done Mignolet, well done everybody.

Wembley!

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
No Allen?

I can see his head there on the left edge of the pic.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: January 26, 2016, 11:07:18 pm »
Surprised no ones been on here blaming him for the penos he didn't save :D.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Fucking massive game from Sakho, Lucas and Migs.....Milner and Lallana put in a shift as well!

Obviously I'm not the manger but if I was I'd be giving the troops a few days off in a spa somewhere! Clean living an relaxation! 8)

Agree with Sakho, Lucas, Migs and Milner. However I wasn't impressed at Lallana tonight.
#JFT97

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Oh for God's sake don't be in denial. If you watched the match you know exactly what he let bounce, and you know that he was partially responsible for their goal too. Yes, he had a few good moments - great, it's good to see him coming back into some form. But he certainly has a lot of things he can improve on from today's performance - clearly his decision making is not there just yet.
It was offside. Whatever man. You have your eyes I have mine, we see things differently.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Teixeira at the top of the pyramid! IT'S A SIGN.

Ings in front of him...and Ings is an anagram of SIGN........ITS ON!!
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Benteke's penalty.  ;D

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Gutted at that Hughes interview. Thought we might see him cry and he didn't.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
That last penalty... before i saw the player.. i'm shouting... Joe Allen Joe Allen Joe Allen ;D
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Felt so calm during that penalty shoot out. Sometimes you just feel it in your water. It's ours tonight Stoke, soz, fuck off :)

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
Benteke's penalty.  ;D
Tremendous composure under that pressure. Very impressive pen.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
Just about deserved that over the two legs. It's a time to celebrate though, rather than picking out errors (of which there were a few). The lads dug deep and are going to have their big day - hopefully with a trophy to boot!

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Carragher was clearly, clearly joking.
Either way he was handled by Klopp...

Yeah no worries dude, if you can you can play for 120 mins ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Brilliant result. Joe Allen deserves more playing time. Like Samson his strength seems to be from his flowing locks.

Quite a few comments about various players being poor this evening, and indeed they were. I think this squad is exhausted, in every sense of the word. So many games, so few fit players, replays, extra time, new coaches, new manager, new regime. Knackered.

Liverpool will be a fitter and faster team next season, and they will play the way Klopp wants them to play. Right now, some of them are not good enough, some of them are not fit enough, and some of them know they're not good enough and not fit enough.

This season was a write off early on, it's only the failure of other teams to capitalise that has kept it interesting for us, but suddenly we have a Cup Final, and the prospect of a day out at Wembley. Much to be optimistic about, despite a poor performance m

This.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
DrZaf@sportsdrzaf 1h1 hour ago

Yes Joe Allen. Awesome penalty under pressure. Fantastic lad and always gives his all. Hope the fans give him the credit he deserves.

DrZaf ‏@sportsdrzaf 1h1 hour ago

To all who are asking (mainly Pakistanis!) - I can't get any tickets for the final. Don't send your mum to my mums shop to ask either!
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
....apparently the 'marginal' offside was sorta of cos they deserved it for their effort.....didn't know that rule of playing well means its ok to score and offside goal....oh and he casually forgot we should have put tie to bed in first leg.

Offline Yerolo

• Kopite
« Reply #709 on: January 26, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
Klopp hands the man a new contract and he has a huge hand in taking us to a final at Wembley for the first time in almost 4 years. Well done to Migs and Jurgen !

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
Talk about fine margins. We could have easily suffered from a shite last minute equaliser at Norwich and then a few days later lost on penalties in a  cup semi-final.

It could have been quite a grim atmosphere around the club. But everything is great. Football is great!

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan

Fuckin whopperfest on here tonight....

Yes what is happening to our fan base :(. Turning more and more like mancs. Always claiming every pundit, ref etc us against us

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
There are a lot of things I like about Jurgen Klopp, but I do like the 'well... we get a bit of bad luck' there type attitude towards a Stoke goal that was offside. OK, we eventually won, but he's always been a bit like that. Occasionally, an offside goal can get you barking, but when you've played pretty poorly - you kind of just shrug and say to yourself... 'well frankly, we deserve that bit of bad luck'. Liked his thoughts on Everton fans joking with him that we're a bit shite too. The 'we will win the cup' comments tho I'll leave to others ;D

Lovely. A Final. A League Cup Final. I love Finals me.

Offline ElDuderino

• Main Stander
Everytime I see one of these photos I dread the possibility of seeing penis a-la Biscan at Istanbul.
With emre can playing for us now, i'm disappointed when i dont.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't tell you how stressed I was knowing this was in a shootout and having no way to check my phone!

Get in!!!
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
He was excellent against United, best player on the pitch and apart from a couple of shaky moments tonight, he was excellent here. I don't think he's even properly fit, which explains why from time to time he's having 'moments' and the odd bad performance (like at the weekend). But he was constantly left exposed tonight and he dealt with it brilliantly. By far our best defender tonight.

Its like his not allowed to make any mistakes, every great LFC CB has made mistakes - there human.  Its like he any mistake he makes is critiqued even when they dont lead to a goal - its nuts!!!

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Agree with Sakho, Lucas, Migs and Milner. However I wasn't impressed at Lallana tonight.
I don't think he was great by any means but the guy put a fucking shift in. Chased everything like a fucking pittbull!

Offline labyrinth

• Legacy Fan
  • "What does not kill us, makes us stronger."
We were not great tonight, but we conceded from clear offside and over the two legs we fully deserved a win. A Wembley final in Klopp's first season. :)
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Bob Paisley

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
We need to start preparing Sturridge for a Ledley King esque special outing. Like fuck is he missing this final. Coutinho will be fully fit of course.

We should be a different beast come that final with a Coutinho, Firmino and Sturridge attack. Phwoar!