Author Topic: Manchester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 7557 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Manchester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2018, 09:02:39 pm »
the lad is away and can't collect the duplicate.
You should be able to collect it from City's TO before the game if you give your details to our TO. You could even just tell them it's not turned up if you don't want to risk telling the truth. But if the barcode works you should be OK anyway I'd  imagine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2018, 10:47:28 am »
Done this, and it works fine mate so I'll just risk it. The hologram is a bit fucked though.

Just be friendly and smile a lot and you should be ok. Don't be arsey with them
We are a team of one half.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: December 9, 2019, 04:10:58 pm »
Didn't know where to post this but speaking to a blue in work and city have give them less than 3k. I thought for ground over a certain size this was the minimum you should get?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: December 9, 2019, 05:42:20 pm »
Didn't know where to post this but speaking to a blue in work and city have give them less than 3k. I thought for ground over a certain size this was the minimum you should get?

It is.

However (and it will probably surprise you), Liverpool also get away with not giving teams the full 3,000 either.