Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426438 times)

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25400 on: April 14, 2019, 12:02:50 am »
Another shite flag to add to the list for them

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25401 on: April 14, 2019, 12:06:41 am »
Only 12 penalties received for them now this season, despite being a truly terrible team. This must be close to a record in one season.

So you'll be another one bitching if they get one that earns a draw/win against City?

Thought not, who gives a fuck? they're a million miles from us right now so should be nothing more than a cheap laugh and an afterthought

Might just be me being an arl c*nt who remembers when they were proper shite? they're a complete irrelevance again apart from when we play them and the odd time they're playing a team we're competing with

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25402 on: April 14, 2019, 12:11:00 am »
I’ll be disappointed if they don’t smash the penalty record against City. Can’t see them scoring any goals through actual football played.

It is almost miraculous that they are still in a top 4 battle at this stage.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #25403 on: April 14, 2019, 12:20:07 am »
So you'll be another one bitching if they get one that earns a draw/win against City?

Thought not, who gives a fuck? they're a million miles from us right now so should be nothing more than a cheap laugh and an afterthought

Might just be me being an arl c*nt who remembers when they were proper shite? they're a complete irrelevance again apart from when we play them and the odd time they're playing a team we're competing with

I'd of thought 70% of Manchester kids choose City now, around the world their recruitment of revenue fodder (yes, we do it too) must be slowing down now. Why would anyone in Malaysia or USA choose them these days, even less when Pogba departs (again)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:33:28 am by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25404 on: April 14, 2019, 12:22:39 am »
Who is Goldstein?

A tit on radio: TALKSHITE.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25405 on: April 14, 2019, 12:29:52 am »
Anderson, Kleberson, FRED. They sure know how to pick a Brazilian out over there in the Old Trafford scouting office.

They'd get closer shaving their pubes...

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #25406 on: April 14, 2019, 01:01:59 am »
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47921496

Ole is a bit confused as to why the Champions League fixtures aren't organised in Alex Ferguson's office like the Premier League ones.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25407 on: April 14, 2019, 01:25:06 am »
I'd of thought 70% of Manchester kids choose City now, around the world their recruitment of revenue fodder (yes, we do it too) must be slowing down now. Why would anyone in Malaysia or USA choose them these days, even less when Pogba departs (again)

I'm not that arsed how many supporters they have, either in Manchester or around the world, when I first started going the match in 1980 I think they had bigger crowds which wasn't surprising considering the shite the city was going through, fact was they were fucking grim, the papers loved them and they were seen as a glamour club but in terms of what we were doing they were a fucking irrelevance apart from whenever we played them, maybe a bit of a cheap laugh when their result was announced and some taunting, or worse if you saw some of the banners at finals etc

That's all they were and for now they're firmly back in that box, they'll probably win things again in the future as they're too big and have the money but they'll never dominate again, just think loads of our support have grown up during the Ferguson era so like their spoilt support it's all they know and they "hate" them for it, the genuine hate had nothing to do with them being good or cheating/dodgy decisions or any of that shite and was more down to politics & support being made up of angry young men etc

Right now we're a million miles away from them but there's still people crying cos they've had some decisions that will have no bearing whatsoever on what we do, actually today's might have as had they not got them they could be too far adrift when they play City in a game that could affect US and that is all that matters, either way we'll finish well above them so I hope the c*nts are spawny as fuck in the next two league games, after that I couldn't give a fuck as I'll hopefully be too pissed

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25408 on: April 14, 2019, 01:28:51 am »

Ole is a bit confused as to why the Champions League fixtures aren't organised in Alex Ferguson's office like the Premier League ones.
Fixtures, how coy of you HarleyD. It's 'outcomes' that are arranged in offices.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #25409 on: April 14, 2019, 06:20:17 am »
I don't think van Gaal was a bad appointment. Even though the clueless natives were restless by the end of the second season, there were signs of progress and results weren't that bad. He was integrating the youth players and slowly starting to implement a playing style. We all know that it's a long process to shift from a counter-attacking strategy to one oriented in ball retention especially if the players are not technically adept. Luckily both their board and supporters are impatient and somewhat entitled due to the long periods of success under Ferguson.

It's also clear that van Gaal was stabbed in the back by Woodward, who was busy tapping up Mourinho as soon as he was handed the sack at Chelsea. It's a moot point, but we would have likely seen a much stable Manchester United team today if van Gaal was given a couple of extra seasons to build that structure.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25410 on: April 14, 2019, 06:48:27 am »
this appointment will go down as being as bad as moyes and Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal. hilarious how shite they are.

Being totally honest Van Gaal was probably the most sensible appointment they’ve made post-Ferguson. That alone tells you what a fucking mess they’ve been in since then.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25411 on: April 14, 2019, 08:43:27 am »

Nope. In the City supporting areas they will, but in the Utd supporting areas, I live in one, they are still being brought up as Utd fans. My youngest is 8, his mates are 1 City due to his Dad, 3 liverpool - again Dads and all the others are Utd. The massive majority of shirts are Utd, in fact I see more Liverpool shirts than City shirts.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25412 on: April 14, 2019, 08:46:51 am »
I know, unfortunately the new manager boost seems to be running out at exactly the wrong time for us and they have a couple of potentially tough games coming up with Everton and Chelsea either side of City, them not making top 4 would be a nice bonus regardless of what happens to us.

It's a derby, we all know form goes right out of the window in those games, especially when a miles better team plays a shit team. Barca will put them out of the CL on Tuesday, the league will be their only route into next seasons CL. Those of them whose agents aren't trying to get a move in the summer will want to be playing CL next season.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #25413 on: April 14, 2019, 08:49:14 am »
Watched there game yesterday, they were bloody terrible and were gifted that results by the officials. Hopefully they can improve a bit before the City game, they’ll need to.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25414 on: April 14, 2019, 08:53:12 am »
I don't think van Gaal was a bad appointment. Even though the clueless natives were restless by the end of the second season, there were signs of progress and results weren't that bad. He was integrating the youth players and slowly starting to implement a playing style. We all know that it's a long process to shift from a counter-attacking strategy to one oriented in ball retention especially if the players are not technically adept. Luckily both their board and supporters are impatient and somewhat entitled due to the long periods of success under Ferguson.

It's also clear that van Gaal was stabbed in the back by Woodward, who was busy tapping up Mourinho as soon as he was handed the sack at Chelsea. It's a moot point, but we would have likely seen a much stable Manchester United team today if van Gaal was given a couple of extra seasons to build that structure.

This is so true. they were really starting to control space and positioning like a top team. If they could have taken the time to develop players to fit the system, they could have got themselves up with the best teams in Europe again. So glad they didn't have any patience. 

Now they need a whole new squad and a tactical masterplan - they're in no-mans land.  ;D

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25415 on: April 14, 2019, 09:00:51 am »
Yeah, under Van Gaal, they knew how to play against big teams, their positioning was really good. They weren't parking the bus, they had a higher line & it was hard to get past their midfield due to the set-up. But they struggled when mid-table and lower mid-table sides by passed their midfield and then sat deep while defending. They were lost for creativity under those teams. But yes, they'd have improved massively over time. The only thing Van Gaal is no longer young now, this still wouldn't have been a long term project.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25416 on: April 14, 2019, 09:01:07 am »
West Ham goal wrongly disallowed.

Utd given a non-penalty.

Antonio hits the crossbar.

De Gea saves Utd's bacon with a super save from an Antonio header.

Build up to Utd 2nd pen, Martial was offside.

West Ham bossed the game.

Don't let any Utd fan tell you we're lucky after that. Not even the first time it's happened this season either. They really are the masters of spawn.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25417 on: April 14, 2019, 09:02:08 am »
Watched there game yesterday, they were bloody terrible and were gifted that results by the officials. Hopefully they can improve a bit before the City game, they’ll need to.

We were out so the missus is just catching up on it on MOTD, not impressed at all.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #25418 on: April 14, 2019, 09:04:32 am »

So Man Utd hire a manager, who has been involved with the CL for how many years, and he still doesn't understand how Uefa have been doing their fixtures?

Tool comes to mind.

Give him a contract extension.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #25419 on: April 14, 2019, 09:30:13 am »
“Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'refuses to park in manager's spot' at Carrington because he feels it still belongs to Mr. Ferguson”

Hilare. Just confirms what a creepy, simpering lightweight he really is. No wonder the wheels are coming off, how can the players respect such a weak arse licking creep of a man.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25420 on: April 14, 2019, 09:51:50 am »
It won't matter whether Utd are up for it or whether they role over and have their bellies tickled; there's not a chance they're taking points off City. They were absolute dog shite yesterday, got lucky that the dabbing Carlton Palmer knocked a couple of penalties in and their freak of a goalkeeper once again saved them at the other end.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25421 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:36 am »
“Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'refuses to park in manager's spot' at Carrington because he feels it still belongs to Mr. Ferguson”

Hilare. Just confirms what a creepy, simpering lightweight he really is. No wonder the wheels are coming off, how can the players respect such a weak arse licking creep of a man.

Totally agree; he's a proper weirdo. About as much conviction as a wet fart.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #25422 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:40 am »

Ole's at the keyboard.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25423 on: April 14, 2019, 09:54:20 am »

I loved this part -

"Uefa's regulations - which we found through Google - state every club will play the same number of games on both nights."

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25424 on: April 14, 2019, 10:49:02 am »

It's both  ??? and  :lmao at the same time.

Pharcyde's Drop is theme going around in my head now for them.

#bannerbantz

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25425 on: April 14, 2019, 12:01:51 pm »

Jesus.

He must realise that nobody is impressed by such behaviour? In fact all that will happen is that that will get thrown back at him, when the time comes, by players, fans, pundits and “sources within the club” as evidence of the job being way to big for him.

They’ve gone from the extreme of Mourinho not giving a shit about the ‘eritage of the club and trying to turn it into Mourinho FC to the other extreme of a 1990s super fan who’s still got a “treble winners” duvet cover on his bed and Eric Cantona posters from Shoot magazine on his bedroom walls.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25426 on: April 14, 2019, 12:49:34 pm »

I knew Moyes would flop when he spoke of his fear of going round to fergies place wearing jeans. Ole has topped that now.  Can see him having chats with a Fergie mannequin sitting in the "gaffers" chair like a Norwegian Norman Bates

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25427 on: April 14, 2019, 12:55:54 pm »
What did they expect after appointing the former manager of Cardiff and Molde.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25428 on: April 14, 2019, 01:10:47 pm »
Ole propably has a little shrine at Mr. Ferguson's hallowed parking spot,no space for a car even if Mr. Ferguson said it's ok to use it.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #25429 on: April 14, 2019, 01:13:55 pm »
Chris Sutton

Let’s get it right: Ashley Young is the worst Man Utd captain ever and the worst Man Utd right back ever[\quote]

... you think he’s a fan?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25430 on: April 14, 2019, 01:22:29 pm »

I knew Moyes would flop when he spoke of his fear of going round to fergies place wearing jeans. Ole has topped that now.  Can see him having chats with a Fergie mannequin sitting in the "gaffers" chair like a Norwegian Norman Bates
Guaranteed his front room is like Jed Maxwells.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25431 on: April 14, 2019, 01:33:27 pm »

Oh god

Horrible creepy school prefect weirdo

He’s been made manager and comes out with that :lmao
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #25432 on: April 14, 2019, 01:34:53 pm »
Ole propably has a little shrine at Mr. Ferguson's hallowed parking spot,no space for a car even if Mr. Ferguson said it's ok to use it.
Wonder if it comes with a hard shoulder space too.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25433 on: April 14, 2019, 01:39:03 pm »

Jeepers that is awkward.
So basically Ferguson is still the manager?

He's supposed to be his own man and claim his position and role in the club!? What does that tell the players?
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #25434 on: April 14, 2019, 01:49:47 pm »
It definitely isn't like the post Busby era over there. No sir.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25435 on: April 14, 2019, 01:53:06 pm »
Such a bizarre decision to hire him as manager. He is such a non entity. That decision would need to get past a load of people at Board level to get it approved which makes it even more crazy. Who on earth would think this is a good decision (except for the rest of the league).

Maybe they just think it is a free punt and he is on Molde level wages so firing him with years left on the contact won’t make a dent in their bank balance if (when) all goes to shit.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #25436 on: April 14, 2019, 01:57:27 pm »
Such a bizarre decision to hire him as manager. He is such a non entity. That decision would need to get past a load of people at Board level to get it approved which makes it even more crazy. Who on earth would think this is a good decision (except for the rest of the league).

Maybe they just think it is a free punt and he is on Molde level wages so firing him with years left on the contact won’t make a dent in their bank balance if (when) all goes to shit.

he's on higher wages than Jürgen Klopp.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25437 on: April 14, 2019, 02:00:40 pm »

Wow that is incredible. What a ridiculous situation that is.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25438 on: April 14, 2019, 02:12:53 pm »
Oh god

Horrible creepy school prefect weirdo

He’s been made manager and comes out with that :lmao

That’s exactly it. Bet he used to grass other kids up for eating in the classroom.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25439 on: April 14, 2019, 02:50:12 pm »

He can't because out the respect the club haven't cleaned up the empty whisky bottles and bubble-gum and soiled toilet rolls chucked round the spot, and actually his car's still there, parked at an angle, with Ferguson snoring on the backseat with half a kebab spilt on his lap.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.