Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426176 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25360 on: April 13, 2019, 10:07:29 am »
Who is Goldstein?

Mediocre is Best
Pogba is Awesome
Defence is Attack
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25361 on: April 13, 2019, 10:12:14 am »

Mediocre is Best
Pogba is Awesome
Defence is Attack
The Big Neville Brother is watching you
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #25362 on: April 13, 2019, 10:16:03 am »
I don’t know. I think he needs a lot of man management. He swans around like he’s done it all already. Any player with that attitude is unlikely to progress. I’d imagine it requires a lot of motivation, training and keeping your talents sharp, to even stay at the same level when you’re playing in the elite. It’s like when people talk about talented people who “burned out” in other fields (academia, law, art, etc). That usually happens because people stop learning, adapting and, even, trying. Talent requires application at the top level of anything. The best attitude to have is that you’ve still got more to learn and gain.

I always remember Klopp saying when he first came here, the only thing a manager like him would struggle with is a player who has already thinks he's done it all. Everything else can be worked on, but if the attitude is wrong from the start there is little than can be done.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25363 on: April 13, 2019, 10:19:52 am »
I wouldn't pay tuppence for Pogba. His team will never be the club that pays his salary. Instead it is the fictitious 'team' of 'superstars' who are scattered among 20 or so clubs in Europe and occasionally meet in European competition. When they do, as happened with Man United and Barcelona the other night, you'll see Pogba come alight in the players' tunnel before the match and at half time and full time. This is when he moves quickest - heading to his fellow 'super stars' for a joke and a loving embrace before the cameras or again at the final whistle for their jersey and another animated chat.

Pogba probably exchanged more words to Lionel Messi on Wednesday night than he'd spare for his humdrum Man United teammates all season. The really sad thing is that Messi probably thinks he's a wanker.
Yeah they should sell him if they had sense. Hopefully they don't and give him a new contract. He's not even best midfielder in the premier league.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25364 on: April 13, 2019, 11:02:31 am »
Give Ole £200 million to spend. It will be chaos.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25365 on: April 13, 2019, 11:46:19 am »
Give Ole £200 million to spend. It will be chaos.
It’s Woodwood that’s the biggest issue.  The constraints he places are absurd.

You can buy Neymar.  But he won’t come to you as you’re shite.  If you can’t buy Neymar you have to buy someone for £25m.

It’s a bonkers policy (even before I’ve over exaggerated it)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25366 on: April 13, 2019, 12:52:16 pm »
I wouldn't pay tuppence for Pogba. His team will never be the club that pays his salary. Instead it is the fictitious 'team' of 'superstars' who are scattered among 20 or so clubs in Europe and occasionally meet in European competition. When they do, as happened with Man United and Barcelona the other night, you'll see Pogba come alight in the players' tunnel before the match and at half time and full time. This is when he moves quickest - heading to his fellow 'super stars' for a joke and a loving embrace before the cameras or again at the final whistle for their jersey and another animated chat.

Pogba probably exchanged more words to Lionel Messi on Wednesday night than he'd spare for his humdrum Man United teammates all season. The really sad thing is that Messi probably thinks he's a wanker.

When you look at how hard both him and Suarez works in games, it is quite easy to imagine Messi thinking that Pogba is nothing more than a show pony.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25367 on: April 13, 2019, 01:07:56 pm »
It’s Woodwood that’s the biggest issue.  The constraints he places are absurd.

You can buy Neymar.  But he won’t come to you as you’re shite.  If you can’t buy Neymar you have to buy someone for £25m.

It’s a bonkers policy (even before I’ve over exaggerated it)
if they were smart they’d go out and buy the next neymar etc, thankfully they aren’t.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25368 on: April 13, 2019, 01:26:25 pm »
if they were smart they’d go out and buy the next neymar etc, thankfully they aren’t.

Anderson, Kleberson, FRED. They sure know how to pick a Brazilian out over there in the Old Trafford scouting office.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:37:59 pm by JovaJova »
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25369 on: April 13, 2019, 01:35:33 pm »
Anderson, Kleberson, FRED. They sure know how to pick a Brazilian out over their in the Old Trafford scouting office.
kleberson was my favourite, how his wife couldn’t come over for the first few months because she wasn’t yet 16...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25370 on: April 13, 2019, 02:40:03 pm »
Still 6th, now 6 pts behind Spurs with 6 games to go

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25371 on: April 13, 2019, 03:03:23 pm »
Still 6th, now 6 pts behind Spurs with 6 games to go

Hopefully back to 3 behind later

Reckon it'll be Spurs in 3rd then the winner of these scruffy c*nts v the racist c*nts for 4th which is after the manc derby

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #25372 on: April 13, 2019, 03:53:00 pm »

Reckon it'll be Spurs in 3rd then the winner of these scruffy c*nts v the racist c*nts for 4th which is after the manc derby

They need to stay in it till then. Motivation for playing to not lose against Manchester City. 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #25373 on: April 13, 2019, 05:15:04 pm »
I think Ole is wearing a Egypt flag pin :thumbsup 

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25374 on: April 13, 2019, 06:56:27 pm »
Appointing Ole was a masterstroke. For the rest of the league.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25375 on: April 13, 2019, 07:04:14 pm »
He has no idea what he's doing.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #25376 on: April 13, 2019, 07:13:53 pm »
Actually not arsed about them winning for a change! Need to make sure they still have an interest in 4th by the time they play City
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25377 on: April 13, 2019, 07:20:54 pm »

Be back to 6th Monday night after Arsenal win

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #25378 on: April 13, 2019, 07:21:55 pm »
corner turned

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25379 on: April 13, 2019, 07:22:26 pm »
Be back to 6th Monday night after Arsenal win

Have Arsenal grown a backbone then? can't see them getting anything at Watford

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25380 on: April 13, 2019, 07:23:40 pm »
Christ they were utterly shite.

West Ham by far the better side
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #25381 on: April 13, 2019, 07:31:31 pm »

That’s ok, I’d rather they be in the mix for top 4 until they play City so the motivation is there to try and beat them.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25382 on: April 13, 2019, 07:34:03 pm »
Actually not arsed about them winning for a change! Need to make sure they still have an interest in 4th by the time they play City

Luckily their next league match is against Everton, so they don't face much of a challenge!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25383 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:47 pm »
That’s ok, I’d rather they be in the mix for top 4 until they play City so the motivation is there to try and beat them.
need them to improve but they’ve got the perfect fixture for that in the league next

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25384 on: April 13, 2019, 07:45:36 pm »
True enough.

But they’re so shite I don’t think they will trouble city.

I think Ole’s lapz have worn their legs away.
W

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25385 on: April 13, 2019, 07:50:20 pm »
this appointment will go down as being as bad as moyes and Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal. hilarious how shite they are.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25386 on: April 13, 2019, 07:51:28 pm »
this appointment will go down as being as bad as moyes and Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal. hilarious how shite they are.

I reckon this could be the best yet, stay tuned!

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25387 on: April 13, 2019, 07:57:14 pm »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal and Mourinho were corporate appointments.

Moyes and OGS were clearly Ferguson appointments.

All totally shite.

Why? Because the club have no footballing direction.  They exist only to make money.  Ferguson? He WAS the footballing direction, when he went, that went with him.

They need to decide where they are going, put a proper structure in place and hire the players that will fit their plan rather than those who might look good as an emoji
W

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #25388 on: April 13, 2019, 07:58:10 pm »

Grinding out results when your playing well......sign of champions
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #25389 on: April 13, 2019, 08:03:45 pm »
City is must win now. At least they should try and the fans will be up for it, especially if Barca dump them
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25390 on: April 13, 2019, 08:20:36 pm »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal and Mourinho were corporate appointments.

Moyes and OGS were clearly Ferguson appointments.

All totally shite.

Why?
Because the club have no footballing direction.  They exist only to make money.  Ferguson? He WAS the footballing direction, when he went, that went with him.

They need to decide where they are going, put a proper structure in place and hire the players that will fit their plan rather than those who might look good as an emoji

Because it keeps Fergie as the pinnacle?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25391 on: April 13, 2019, 08:20:45 pm »
Nice to see this overpaid clusterfuck of a midtable team scrape a lucky win. It keeps them in the hunt and motivated to pull off a miracle against their city superiors.

Ole is the next Ferguson. 20 year extension please. :)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25393 on: April 13, 2019, 09:35:03 pm »
Just saw these won today. Yeah and...!?

Why are people so unhappy about it? I couldn't care less about this game.

As long as they are outside top 4 going into the City match or in with a chance.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 09:37:09 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25394 on: April 13, 2019, 10:51:32 pm »
OMFG

the best manager in the world. Fact.

:lmao

Listen to this Manchester United fan

https://twitter.com/5livesport/status/1117174194020802562?s=21
W

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #25395 on: April 13, 2019, 10:56:17 pm »
True enough.

But they’re so shite I don’t think they will trouble city.

I think Ole’s lapz have worn their legs away.

I know, unfortunately the new manager boost seems to be running out at exactly the wrong time for us and they have a couple of potentially tough games coming up with Everton and Chelsea either side of City, them not making top 4 would be a nice bonus regardless of what happens to us.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25397 on: April 13, 2019, 11:00:29 pm »
So our deal with the devil then

Just how many deals has this twat made?

City should be out of the FA cup and United out of the top 4 race and CL
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25398 on: April 13, 2019, 11:15:20 pm »
Just saw these won today. Yeah and...!?

Why are people so unhappy about it? I couldn't care less about this game.

As long as they are outside top 4 going into the City match or in with a chance.

It's just people trying hard to be a top red and out bitter each other, all that matters to me is us winning the league, this lot are of no relevance to us but may take points off of City, probably unlikely with the way they're playing but it's a derby and the mancs need the points, same with Spurs next week

The same people who're crying over the decisions today, and the rest they've had through the season, and the one's Spurs have had, and the late winners Spurs have had, will all be celebrating if either of them nick a draw or a win with a dodgy late goal, the two faced c*nts ;D

The same people will also be calling Palace every shithouse name under the sun 5 minutes into the game tomorrow as well no doubt ;D 

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25399 on: April 13, 2019, 11:54:51 pm »
Only 12 penalties received for them now this season, despite being a truly terrible team. This must be close to a record in one season.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in