Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3437741 times)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!" - MASTERS OF THE LEAGUE!!
« Reply #36960 on: October 22, 2019, 01:00:28 pm »
The FA will make sure they're ok if they do continue to really struggle.

Didn't they say a few years back that it was bad for the league to not have a successful united side.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 01:02:18 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36961 on: October 22, 2019, 01:05:36 pm »
Wasn't the 3-3 one of the games Bruce got accused of taking brown envelopes in?

He made some decent saves in that game, from memory.

He got a brown bag full of cash after we lost 3-0 to Newcastle that season though.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36962 on: October 22, 2019, 01:29:53 pm »
You honestly think that will be allowed to happen?

Didn't they say a few years back that it was bad for the league to not have a successful united side.

Absolute nonsense. The FA/PL are not going to instruct refs to make sure Utd stay in the PL
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #36963 on: October 22, 2019, 04:11:54 pm »
After the high the........
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #36964 on: October 22, 2019, 05:08:35 pm »
Only four points away from returning to their perch.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #36965 on: October 22, 2019, 05:25:07 pm »
He’s a good player.

The issue he has is that no promising young English forward can be left alone to develop at a normal rate, and instantly is heralded as the next Messi - the fact he plays for united magnifies it as well.

As I say, he’s a good player, he’s a level below what he’s made out to be though, which is why he gets so much criticism.

I will say he is a very good player. Behind Sterling and Sancho in that position for an England player. Harry Wilson is probably as good though.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36966 on: October 22, 2019, 05:43:06 pm »
Absolute nonsense. The FA/PL are not going to instruct refs to make sure Utd stay in the PL

If anything, it would be a boon for the Championship to have a team of their size in it  ;)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #36967 on: October 22, 2019, 05:44:27 pm »
If anything, it would be a boon for the Championship to have a team of their size in it  ;)

They’d be right at home alongside Forest, Derby, Leeds and Everton
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36968 on: October 22, 2019, 05:57:48 pm »

They could get Colin wanker in to ensure they come back up. And hopefully then get relegated again!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36969 on: October 22, 2019, 06:30:22 pm »
Tactical masterclass from renowned tactician Oleh apparentleh, 29% possession and a goal from a foul and he's heralded hahaha, fucking brilliant.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #36970 on: October 22, 2019, 07:05:52 pm »
They seem to be winning a game a month , I fear for Norwich.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #36971 on: October 22, 2019, 09:52:15 pm »
Wait, is this Norwegian clown really calling the result a turning point for them? A match which they DREW courtesy of a dubious goal? A turning point would have been beating us and getting more than 29% possession at home, but a 1-1 draw? Fuck me, it's actually pathetic to see how far they've fallen and how out of his depth he really is.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #36972 on: October 22, 2019, 10:06:44 pm »
Not sure if this is in jest.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36973 on: October 22, 2019, 11:19:36 pm »
Wait, is this Norwegian clown really calling the result a turning point for them? A match which they DREW courtesy of a dubious goal? A turning point would have been beating us and getting more than 29% possession at home, but a 1-1 draw? Fuck me, it's actually pathetic to see how far they've fallen and how out of his depth he really is.
Have you listened to or read any of his interviews? He sounds incredibly deluded, and I'm not sure if it's malicious or not
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36974 on: October 22, 2019, 11:41:19 pm »
Absolute nonsense. The FA/PL are not going dont need to instruct refs to make sure Utd stay in the PL
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #36975 on: October 22, 2019, 11:43:09 pm »

It's classic straw-clutching.

I said before the game how they were seeing this match as a defining turning point for their season. There was so much utter nonsense spouted beforehand about how we were going to smash them, but I knew it wouldn't happen. We rarely turn up at their place, and they desperately needed a result of some kind from their biggest game of the season. It was always going to be tight. They got a draw after they raised their game and we significantly dropped ours. They didn't lose face, and they will milk every last drop of feel-good out of it that they can. Basically, it's allowed Oleh and his merry men to paper over the gaping cracks for a bit longer, but no one is really convinced.

If Liverpool had turned up, we'd have won. Even though we were nowhere near our best, we still has 68% possession to their 32%. In fact, United's lowest home game possession figures since 2003/04 have both come against Liverpool, this season and last. We also had more shots overall, and more shots on target than them. This game was no turning point for them, but they desperately needed it to be just that. As they scraped a draw, they save face and milk it for all it's worth. It's just more fakery like their new manager bounce last season.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36976 on: October 23, 2019, 12:41:21 am »
Who is going to stop it ?

Martin Atkinson ?
You answered your own question, because this is literally what happened.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36977 on: October 23, 2019, 12:51:49 am »

it was scudamore in the year of the moyesiah

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36978 on: October 23, 2019, 05:36:56 am »
They're all getting excited over a potential take over by the Saudi's again.

Don't get why though. It'd not like they've not had money to spend already. Their problem is they've had no actual plan when spending. And bough some utter shite that the manager have been unable to work with.

I suppose the potential of seeing the back of Ed Woodward would be something to get excited about though.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36979 on: October 23, 2019, 05:48:24 am »
Harry Wilson is probably as good though.

:lmao
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
« Reply #36981 on: October 24, 2019, 02:32:19 am »
They're all getting excited over a potential take over by the Saudi's again.
Fuck that. The day that happens, is the day I stop supporting the club.  Some things in life are more important than footy.

Offline Vinay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36982 on: October 24, 2019, 07:51:54 am »
Fuck that. The day that happens, is the day I stop supporting the club.  Some things in life are more important than footy.
Why? This takeover makes you more competitive and re-structures the club, do?

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36983 on: October 24, 2019, 10:39:02 am »
Why? This takeover makes you more competitive and re-structures the club, do?

Probably because of the torture stuff.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36984 on: October 24, 2019, 11:16:24 am »
Probably because of the torture stuff.

You'd think they'd be used to it after watching this lot

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #36985 on: October 24, 2019, 11:28:52 am »
Fair play to you. And what I heard on the radio , fair play to your fans that distanced themselves from and pointed out those chanting racist abuse on Sunday. (I believe it was your lot, memory fuzzy)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #36986 on: October 24, 2019, 11:34:34 am »
Ittttttttttttttts Thursday
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36987 on: October 24, 2019, 02:05:32 pm »
https://youtu.be/evMhFeKHnHs

Sure it will be fun
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36988 on: October 24, 2019, 04:16:52 pm »
I remember there were rumours of Middle Eastern and Chinese takeover bids for Liverpool a few years ago, talk of untold wealth/resources etc, apparently the Chinese one involved their sovereign wealth fund (they use it to make worldwide investments) which sits at almost $1tn, even though that would have made Liverpool far and away the richest club on Earth loads and loads of fans (myself included) were dead against it, mainly due to their Human rights record, Liverpool fans even protested against the clubs sponsorship deal with Tibet water for ethical reasons, yes, having morals is more important than having some despotic regime owning your club.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36989 on: October 24, 2019, 04:21:50 pm »
I remember there were rumours of Middle Eastern and Chinese takeover bids for Liverpool a few years ago, talk of untold wealth/resources etc, apparently the Chinese one involved their sovereign wealth fund (they use it to make worldwide investments) which sits at almost $1tn, even though that would have made Liverpool far and away the richest club on Earth loads and loads of fans (myself included) were dead against it, mainly due to their Human rights record, Liverpool fans even protested against the clubs sponsorship deal with Tibet water for ethical reasons, yes, having morals is more important than having some despotic regime owning your club.

But you are happy with American owners who's country have herendous human rights records in central and south America?  You are a real stand up guy arent you?

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36990 on: October 24, 2019, 04:24:10 pm »

Indeed.

In the dark days of H&G, I was dead against Abu Dhabi or the likes taking over. Don't want to be a sheik's play-thing.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #36991 on: October 24, 2019, 04:31:44 pm »
But you are happy with American owners who's country have herendous human rights records in central and south America?  You are a real stand up guy arent you?
but the club isn't owned by the United States of America is it? It's owned by individuals who are American. Who, as far as I'm aware, don't have any human rights issues. Do I hold you accountable for the acts of the British empire and/or British foreign policy? Assuming you're British.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36992 on: October 24, 2019, 04:32:37 pm »
Are you mad in the head fella?, FSG are a private business entity, being owned by Abu Dhabi or being funded by th e Chinese government is a completely different matter, remove your head from your arse when you next post, as that way you'll see what nonsense you're spouting.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36993 on: October 24, 2019, 05:18:44 pm »
Are you mad in the head fella?, FSG are a private business entity, being owned by Abu Dhabi or being funded by th e Chinese government is a completely different matter, remove your head from your arse when you next post, as that way you'll see what nonsense you're spouting.

Who contribute massively to the US government.  Are you saying a massively wealthy private company has nothing to do with us government?  You sound very narrow minded and ignorant of political economy and how it works. But at least you got morals.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #36994 on: October 24, 2019, 05:51:47 pm »

A bit like all the British owners and their record of imperialism, slavery and general empire stuff

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #36995 on: October 24, 2019, 05:56:21 pm »
So if I pay taxes, I contribute and am just as bad as Abu Dhabi etc?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36996 on: October 24, 2019, 06:26:53 pm »
So if I pay taxes, I contribute and am just as bad as Abu Dhabi etc?

Yes we are all sinners with our contribution. As we don't have a say where that contribution goes. And seeing as the uk have so much military and weapons you have a fair idea by contributing to the pot where your money is going. But its in the interest of national security so youll be ok

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36997 on: October 24, 2019, 06:31:06 pm »
Saw this:

Leicester are 3rd in the table after getting rid of Maguire.

Swansea are 4th in the table in the Championship after getting rid of James

Crystal palace are 6th in the table after getting rid of Wan-Bissaka

Man Utd are 14th in the table after acquiring all three of them.. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #36998 on: October 24, 2019, 06:43:01 pm »
Saw this:

Leicester are 3rd in the table after getting rid of Maguire.

Swansea are 4th in the table in the Championship after getting rid of James

Crystal palace are 6th in the table after getting rid of Wan-Bissaka

Man Utd are 14th in the table after acquiring all three of them.. :lmao :lmao :lmao

And Molde are about to win their first league title since 2014. They appointed Ole in 2015. ;D

Offline tazman74

• Main Stander
  • We won it six times whisky nose!
« Reply #36999 on: October 24, 2019, 07:00:17 pm »
I’d be worried if I was David de Gea.

Penalty Kick looks like winning this years MUFC Player of the Season award.
My old man said be a Man U fan,
I said 'Fuck off bollocks, you're a c*nt!'