Author Topic: Jokes so bad they're punny  (Read 670368 times)

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
Re: Jokes so bad they're funny
« Reply #520 on: September 18, 2017, 02:35:49 pm »
What do you call a canine magician?

A labracadabrador.

:lmao
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #521 on: September 18, 2017, 08:55:42 pm »
A well to do business man was relaxing in first class on the train  and was perusing the Times crossword.

A couple of young lads get on and sit in his carriage. After a few minutes they realise he is struggling and offer help.

"Well my good fellows, i think this may well be beyond your knowledge, but the clue is Sexual organs of a female flatfish." " 10 letters"

Quick as a flash, one replies "Easy. Manchester, its a c*nt of a place"

You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: September 19, 2017, 03:48:26 am »
Once upon a time there was a king named King John. He ruled a happy kingdom, because there were no taxes and free beer given out every day. Everyone was content except for one thing. That thing was that there was not much room to spread out. Everyone's gardens were just a little bit too small. King John was upset about this, for it was the only bad thing in his kingdom.

One day, it was a Tuesday, he asked his advisors, "How are we going to solve this problem?". The advisors disappeared off into the pub and came back many hours later and said, "I love you mate, you know that? I do. I really do." Some time later, when they had sobered up a little they told the king what was to be done. This is what they said. "What you should do, your majesty, is invade the neighboring kingdom, ruled by the evil King *&$#. He is so evil, even his name has to be censored. We should gather an army and go and take some of his land." "That's a wicked idea" said King John, and promptly set up a poster campaign asking for volunteers for his army. Loads of people were big up for this idea, consequently the army was very large. It numbered 1024 people and a goat.

After much preparation and training this huge army set off with the King to invade the kingdom of *&$#. I would however take many days to travel all that way, but they did not mind, for the prize was worth it - more land for all (including the goat). At the end of the first day the pitched camp, had a few beers, and some food, and fell asleep. When he awoke the next morning the king was shocked and upset to see that half of his proud army had been killed in the night. Only 512 remained. He was distraught, and ran around shouting for the others to get up. It was then that he saw, away in the distance, just going over the hilltop, a man. He was dressed all in white on a white horse. He had white boats and carried a white flag at the end of his white lance. King John yelled to the white man, but he ignored him.

The king pulled himself together and sat down to breakfast. His advisors said, "Don't worry, your majesty. We have more than enough men to defeat King *&$#. We'll continue after breakfast". So they did. They journeyed all that day and by dusk were very tired, so they didn't have so much beer. The king wasn't taking any chances, so he posted guards around the camp. Then he went to sleep. Next morning he awoke and ran from his tent. "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH" he cried. Another half of his men had been killed. Just as they were counting exactly how many had been killed the king noticed the white horseman again. Dressed all in white he was riding away into the sunrise. The king spotted that the white man had totally white hair. The king was a bit annoyed by now, as only 256 remained from his once proud army, but had no choice but to continue on his quest. They traveled all day and in to the night, so that when the king finally called a halt, the men and him all slept straight away. The king woke first and could hear the sound of hooves outside his tent. He burst outside to see the white horseman galloping past his tent. In the horseman's arms there was a white guitar, which the man was playing as he disappeared off into the sun. Upon looking around he found that half of his men were dead. A mere 128 remained.

The king was beside himself with rage, and the remaining men had to restrain him and calm him down. The sat down and came up with a new plan. "We'll have to take the enemy by stealth, as there aren't enough of us to kill them in a fight". His army, now looking small and a little worried, agreed and set off for a day's travel. They decided to take it easy that day and didn't travel more than about 10 miles. The sun set and they made camp. They ate their rations, which had increased enormously, and settled down to sleep. All night the king was plagued by visions of the white horseman. He woke in a cold sweat just as the sun was rising. He opened his tent door with a sense of trepidation. As he looked around it became clear that half of the remaining men lay dead. The king, almost resigned to defeat, just shrugged. "Come on everyone, we might as well get going. We might be able to defeat King *&$# with 64 men". Just then the white horseman burst out from behind a tent and started galloping away into the east. Once again he was playing his white guitar, and waving his white flag. The king shouted at him to stop, but he didn't even look back.

The army packed up and started their long days march. They stopped just before nightfall and set up camp. As they were all very nervous about going to sleep, because they had seen so many of their friends murdered, they all decided to stay awake. Time passed and one by one they all nodded off. In the morning the king was awoken by the sound of shouting. He ran out of his tent and was met by some of his men. "Half of the men are dead", they said. The king just nodded and gave the order to march. As they were packing up the king saw the white horseman trotting off into the distance. He just waved and started off.

All through that day the king tried in vain to think of a new plan which could be accomplished with 32 men. In the end he decided on a competition against the best of King *&$#'s men. The winner would take half of the other's lands. That night they set up camp in a wood. Because they had had to leave most of their provisions behind (there were not enough people to carry them) they hunted deer to eat. After they had eaten their food they all fell asleep. In the morning the king guessed what was going to happen, and he was right. Half his men lay dead and the white horseman was galloping off into the sunrise. As he galloped he was throwing white rose petals from a white bag and scattering them behind him. The king looked at his 16 men. "Well, we've come too far just to turn around and go back. We might as well try", he said. His men agreed and set off towards the *&$# kingdom.

King John was going a little crazy in the head at this point. More than a thousand of his men had been killed while they slept, and he could do nothing about it. "Not tonight" the king said to himself. That evening they stopped a little earlier and built a tall fence around the camp. They put spikes on top of the fence and went to sleep. In the morning the king woke and burst from his tent. He was eager to see if his plan had succeeded. Alas it had not. Half the men were dead and there was a large hole in the fence. Peering through the hole the king saw the white horseman riding away. He was distraught. The 8 remaining men comforted him. "Maybe we can ask King *&$# for a treaty. Then we can share lands", they told the king. The king would not listen and gave the order to pack up and march.

They rode fast all day and had covered 50 miles by nightfall. The king said nothing as he lay down to sleep. The men decided that half of them would remain awake and stand guard. They drew straws and settled down for a long night. In the morning the king woke up, stretched, and had a coffee before leaving his tent. He opened the tent flap cautiously and peered about. Four men remained alive. The others (the ones who had been on guard) were all dead. The king yelled as the white horseman rode past on his white horse, waving his white flag, playing his white guitar and scattering his white rose petals. The 4 men packed up what few possessions they could carry and set off. All that day the king sat on his horse and laughed to himself. When they eventually reached a place to camp they were very tired. They had been riding for days, they were hungry, thirsty and had seen many friends killed in their sleep. They sank down onto the ground and slept. "Oh. What a surprise", was the king sarcastic exclamation in the morning. "Half my men are dead. Only 2 remain. And there goes the white horseman off into the sunrise". He and his two men, Alan and Nala, set off. They were nearly at their destination, so they could not stop now.

They rode and chatted about this and that. The king seemed in a very jovial mood. Alan and Nala thought that he was all right until he jumped off his horse and started attacking a tree because it was "looking at him funny". They thought that was a good time to stop for the night. They pitched their tents, one for the king and one for the two men, and slept a peaceful night. In the morning the king went outside and poked his head into the men's tent. One of them, Nala, was dead. He woke Alan and started looking about for the now familiar white horseman. He saw him just mounting his horse and ran after him. The king could not catch up with him, and came back to camp. He and Alan were one days march away from the castle of King *&$#, so they polished their armor and sharpened their swords. Then they rode off towards the castle.

Near evening they saw the castle. It was huge and dark. They felt a little foolish turning up with the smallest army ever to try to take over this mighty army, but they could not travel home without trying so they pitched a tent and waited for morning. When the sun rose the king awoke to find that his last man had been killed. 1024 of his men had been killed while they slept. The king burst out of his tent. He was confronted with the white horseman. His clothes were white, his hair and beard were white, he carried a white guitar, and there were white rose petals scattered on the ground by his feet. The white man looked a little on worried and edged slowly towards his white horse. "Have you been killing all my men while they've been asleep?" asked King John.

Spoiler
"No", replied the man.
[close]
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: September 19, 2017, 10:57:26 am »
Be thankful you are in Malaysia
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #524 on: September 19, 2017, 01:14:34 pm »
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #525 on: September 21, 2017, 06:12:36 pm »
A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!" she cried, "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now £150."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #526 on: September 21, 2017, 06:32:08 pm »
Haha fuck you Malaysian Red! :D

Got far enough through the joke that I had to see it through to the end. God damn you all to hell!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #527 on: September 21, 2017, 09:08:25 pm »
I think calling it a joke is a stretch!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #528 on: September 21, 2017, 09:08:49 pm »
I think calling it a joke is a stretch!

Well it is on you.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: September 21, 2017, 09:10:24 pm »
 :no

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2017, 07:28:10 pm »
Haha fuck you

I told my roommate this joke last night (for those interested it takes about 10 minutes) and that is exactly how he responded. Good times. Really tested my story telling ability
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: September 22, 2017, 10:27:15 pm »
I told my roommate this joke last night (for those interested it takes about 10 minutes) and that is exactly how he responded. Good times. Really tested my story telling ability

He? So you finally got rid of that troublesome joke of a roommate? Good to hear!

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: September 22, 2017, 10:51:55 pm »
He? So you finally got rid of that troublesome joke of a roommate? Good to hear!
Yep! Just had to hang in there for another few months. Also she really got it together the last month of living there, so that was good to see. New roommate is a simple farm hand. Refreshing change of pace.
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: September 24, 2017, 09:29:45 pm »
What did Columbus say to his men before they got on the boat?

Get on the boat men.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #534 on: September 24, 2017, 10:56:22 pm »
Have you been hit with a rhythm stick ?
You could be entitled to compensation with a personal Ian Dury claim
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #535 on: September 25, 2017, 10:01:20 am »
Love it. :)

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #536 on: September 25, 2017, 03:14:53 pm »

;D ;D ;D
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #537 on: September 25, 2017, 11:24:54 pm »
My kids have been throwing Scrabble tiles at each other again.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an i.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: September 26, 2017, 11:13:34 am »
Just been stung by a bee. £20 for a jar of honey.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: September 26, 2017, 01:10:02 pm »
I went to the doctors today to get my balls checked out.
Whilst he was fondling my balls he said "..don't worry, it's quite normal to get an erection."
I said  "What!!! I haven't got one."
"No, but I have" he replied.

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: September 26, 2017, 01:30:31 pm »
Ian Dury = Injury.

I had to read it several times before it sunk in haha.

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #541 on: September 26, 2017, 06:31:53 pm »
Ian Dury = Injury.

Pointing it out to the world does you no favours, either!
And in short, I was afraid

Offline Cohiba

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #542 on: September 27, 2017, 08:20:09 pm »
Blockhead  ;D
Every great achievement
Was believed to be impossible at one time

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: September 27, 2017, 08:30:36 pm »
Ian Dury = Injury.

Water=wet ;)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: September 30, 2017, 09:04:31 am »
After Quasimodo's death, the bishop of the cathedral of
Notre Dame sent word through the streets of Paris that
a new bellringer was needed. The bishop decided that he
would conduct the interviews personally and went up into
the belfry to begin the screening process. After
observing several applicants demonstrate their skills,
he decided to call it a day when a lone, armless man
approached him and announced that he was there to apply
for the bellringer's job. The bishop was incredulous.
"You have no arms!"
"No matter," said the man, "Observe!"

He then began striking the bells with his face, producing
a beautiful melody on the carillon. The bishop listened
in astonishment, convinced that he had finally found a
suitable replacement for Quasimodo. Suddenly, rushing
forward to strike a bell, the armless man tripped, and
plunged headlong out of the belfry window to his death
in the street below. The stunned bishop rushed to his side.
When he reached the street, a crowd had gathered around
the fallen figure, drawn by the beautiful music they had
heard only moments before. As they silently parted to
let the bishop through, one of them asked,
"Bishop, who was this man?"

"I don't know his name," the bishop replied, sadly,
"but his face rings a bell."

The following day, despite the sadness that weighed heavily
on his heart due to the unfortunate death of the armless
campanologist, the bishop continued his interviews for
the bellringer of Notre Dame. The first man to approach
him said,
"Your excellency, I am the brother of the poor, armless
wretch that fell to his death from this very belfry yesterday.
I pray that you honor his life by allowing me to replace him in
this duty."

The bishop agreed to give the man an audition, and as the
armless man's brother stooped to pick up a mallet to strike
the first bell, he groaned, clutched at his chest and died
on the spot. Two monks, hearing the bishop's cries of grief
at this second tragedy, rushed up the stairs to his side.
"What has happened?" the first breathlessly asked, "Who is this man?"

"I don't know his name," sighed the distraught bishop,
"But he's a dead ringer for his brother."
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #545 on: September 30, 2017, 09:06:57 am »
What do you call a canine magician?

A labracadabrador.

;D

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: September 30, 2017, 09:19:11 am »

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
« Reply #547 on: September 30, 2017, 09:24:32 am »
"I don't know his name," the bishop replied, sadly,
"but his face rings a bell."

It's been quite some time since I laughed this hard in the office  :lmao
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: October 1, 2017, 02:07:47 am »
A nurse reaches into her pocket and finds a rectal thermometer.

“Some arsehole’s got my pen!”

• Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #549 on: October 1, 2017, 07:49:42 am »
There's a knock on the door of Notre Dame cathedral, the bishop opens it and there's a bloke stood there.

"Who are you?" asks the bishop.

"I'm Billy Modo, I've come to work" the bloke replies.

"Where's Quasimodo, he normally works here?" says the bishop.

"Im his brother, he can't come in today", replies Billy, "he's got a bad back".

• Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #550 on: October 1, 2017, 07:59:21 am »
They say you should test your fire alarm at least once a month.

It's costing me a fortune in houses.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #551 on: October 1, 2017, 02:16:37 pm »

Spoiler
"No", replied the man.
[close]

Haha, bastard! ;D
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: October 1, 2017, 11:41:04 pm »
A man starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks.
First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.
As he does this, a huge fish jumps out and bites him.
To show the others who is the boss, he beats it to death with a spade.
Realizing his employer won't be best pleased; he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.
Moving on to the second job of clearing out the chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps who pelt him with coconuts. He swipes at two chimps with a spade, killing them both.
What can he do? Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything. He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure.
He moves to the bees enclosure to collect honey from the South African bees. As soon as he starts, the bees attack him. He grabs the spade and smashes the bees to a pulp.
By now he knows what to do and throws them into the lion’s cage - because lions eat anything.
Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo.
This lion wanders up to another lion and says
'What's the food like here?'
The lions say 'Absolutely brilliant.
Today we had fish and chimps with mushy bees
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: October 2, 2017, 03:40:14 pm »
I should not laugh at that. But...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #554 on: October 3, 2017, 07:34:34 pm »
A journalist manages to persuade his local monastery to let him come in and do a piece on life as a monk. It was one of those places where the monks are silent most of the time. He is met by the Abbot, who shows him around.

At the end of the day, the Abbot invites the journalist to sit with them for the evening meal and tells him he is in for a treat.

So he sits down at the table with the Abbot and all the monks are eating quietly until one stands up and says, "14."

The other monks look up and, after a short pause, there is an appreciative titter of amusement.

Another stands up and says, "27." The other monks titter a little more loudly.

Then another stands up and says, theatrically, "83!" Cue much merriment.

The first one, in an apparent sense of competitiveness unusual in a man of the cloth, stands up and shouts, "ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX!" The rest of the monks start howling with laughter.

Then another jumps up and barely manages to scream, "213!!!!" as the other monks start falling off their benches with laughter.

By this point the journalist is utterly bemused and he asks the Abbot what on earth is happening.

In between tears of merriment, the Abbot manages to explain that this is the only time of the day that the monks are allowed to speak. They possess a great sense of humour and like to share jokes so, in order to save time, they have saved the jokes by number, pretty much like hymns or psalms.

The journalist nods with approval at such labour-saving thinking and the Abbot invites him to have a go.

The journalist stands up. The other monks suddenly pause and look at him with rapturous anticipation.

He says, faultingly and nervously, "Two....hundred....and.....forty.....seven???"

There is a deathly silence in the room as hundreds of monks stare into the middle distance thinking. Then one starts howling like a hyena and falls over. The rest soon follow. In a few seconds, the dining hall is filled with a cacophonous sound of mirth. Even the Abbot is almost dead with laughter.

The journalist, understandably utterly confused, says, "Why are they laughing so hard at that?!"

The Abbot finally manages to catch his breath and says to the journalist........

"They've never heard that one before!"

(amidoingitright?)

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #555 on: October 3, 2017, 09:40:15 pm »
Quasimodo goes home from a hard day's bell ringing to find his Mam standing in the kitchen holding a wok.  "great" says Quasi "stir fry for tea"?  "No" says his Mam "I was just going to iron your shirts."
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: October 3, 2017, 10:08:40 pm »
My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall to her.
I said maybe.

I tried to change my password to Beefstew1. The computer said it wasn't stroganoff.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: October 3, 2017, 10:20:49 pm »
Bought a nice piece of fish for tonights tea. Just went to cook it and it was completely empty inside.

Gutted!!
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: October 3, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »
What do you call an empty cassette player?

Lacazette
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #559 on: October 4, 2017, 12:05:11 am »
What do you call an empty cassette player?

Lacazette
What do you call a Danish footballer who stabs you in the back?

D. Agger.