Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2789007 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Probably the City player who’s hurt us the most in recent years. Will be glad to see him leave them, looks pretty nailed on to go to Bayern. Slightly annoying he could still play against us one last time.

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
I am sure they will replace him, but he was the only player in their squad who consistently looked to make runs in behind. I don't think the effect of his absence has received enough attention this season.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Yes please.

Wonder why he's so keen to leave.

He said in an interview he wants to bring his son up in Germany, Bayern have long been trying to persuade him to go back.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
And he and Pep never got along
That's the key for me. Guardiola never seemed to rate him and it almost felt that he was forced by the player's own ability to play him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:58:19 pm by Red Bird »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Full disclosure on this I’m a fan of his, I’m quite into the wind up merchant nature and it’s almost always harness.

I do agree with you generally, I just don’t think that you can really apply such detailed logic to a throwaway comment on Twitter after he’d been like been drinking. I remember a year ago he said he was going to wear a city shirt to the gig in Liverpool and people were moaning about that, I’m pretty sure it’s just a joke most of the time and even if it isn’t it’s a harmless comment on Twitter. He obviously knows the season isn’t going to be voided as it’s currently being played out!

It’s a world away from morons trying to argue the season should stop because people are losing their lives etc which is what I found most annoying throughout this.
That's a fair reply, I'd say.

I remembered after I'd posted that you were a fan of his. To be fair, I used to like them both in the early days. I'd heard them before they became well known and I remember telling some lads in work that this band called Oasis might just become the biggest band in the world for a time. The reply was ''who the fuck are they?  ;D
My prediction came good too, as they were massive for a few years.

I think I just tired of them as people after a while. It's like they never matured and continue to talk utter shite just to get attention now. Since Abu Dhabi turned up they've got worse and worse. It's a shame in a way, because they spent a lot of time here in Liverpool in their early days and seemed to get on just fine with Scousers.

In isolation I suppose his comments were stuff and nonsense. Harmless, as you say, but add them to the relentless 'void it' narrative we've heard all through the pandemic the comments felt like one more heap of shit on a bandwagon already creaking under the weight.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's encouraging to see good players leaving the sinking ship. How long will Pep stay there I wonder, It's a soulless entity and now we have stolen their crown they have become even more restless

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
It's encouraging to see good players leaving the sinking ship. How long will Pep stay there I wonder, It's a soulless entity and now we have stolen their crown blown them away and earned the crown, they have become even more restless
:)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:)

True.  25 points is huge. They must be sick of us! :)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
That's a fair reply, I'd say.

I remembered after I'd posted that you were a fan of his. To be fair, I used to like them both in the early days. I'd heard them before they became well known and I remember telling some lads in work that this band called Oasis might just become the biggest band in the world for a time. The reply was ''who the fuck are they?  ;D
My prediction came good too, as they were massive for a few years.

I think I just tired of them as people after a while. It's like they never matured and continue to talk utter shite just to get attention now. Since Abu Dhabi turned up they've got worse and worse. It's a shame in a way, because they spent a lot of time here in Liverpool in their early days and seemed to get on just fine with Scousers.

In isolation I suppose his comments were stuff and nonsense. Harmless, as you say, but add them to the relentless 'void it' narrative we've heard all through the pandemic the comments felt like one more heap of shit on a bandwagon already creaking under the weight.

My biggest issue with Liam is that he's constantly having to use others to validate himself.

He's always been the same and he's never really grown up, scousers, his brother, the Beatles.

In a way it's actually pretty sad what they've become. I remember Oasis playing the Echo arena and it was clear they both felt the pressure to be "on" they always said they enjoyed playing Liverpool and Noel seemed much more relaxed than when I saw them in Manchester.

I think an awful lot of it goes back to the way his Dad treated all three of them.

Liam has always been searching for that approval, him and Noel were destined to fall out massively.

Bit of armchair psychology for you there.

I think his stuff since Noel left Oasis has been terrible

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
"Didn't watch the game but sounds like lockdown has killed their momentum and they have become average. Where as we seem to have been revitalised by the break.

If only Covid had come here three months earlier..."

Classy as ever Cityzens 👍

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 ;D

Didn't watch the game but I'll say a team being rusty after 106 days of not playing is a unusual thing.  ;D ;D

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
;D

Didn't watch the game but I'll say a team being rusty after 106 days of not playing is a unusual thing.  ;D ;D

If only we could have had a player as crap as Luiz playing for the opposition

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
If only we could have had a player as crap as Luiz playing for the opposition

If only their first game back was against Man United.

Actually - they probably would have won that too. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
Chequebook Pep getting ready for another 200 million warchest  ::)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53130447

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
"Didn't watch the game but sounds like lockdown has killed their momentum and they have become average. Where as we seem to have been revitalised by the break.

If only Covid had come here three months earlier..."

Classy as ever Cityzens 👍

And 3 months before lock down we were already 14 points ahead of the. And they were in third. Apparently they’ve forgotten they were not all that for the entire season, the fucking idiots.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Chequebook Pep getting ready for another 200 million warchest  ::)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53130447
Bestest manager in the history of football don’t you know.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
Some fantastic shit the bed posts on BlueLoon today, think the realisation that we will be champions and they have been found out for being cheats has really tipped them over the edge

Nothing that spending £200m straight from the Etihad bank account on fullbacks won't fix though

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
Pep needs to take a trip to Abu Dhabi and look at the working/living conditions of all the Indian workers that they ship in.

I've been to Abu Dhabi to visit friends numerous times and they brought me round one of the make shift Indian villages where they house all the Indian workers.  It really is awful and it's like you're in a 3rd world country.  People are crammed into tiny living areas with no A/C.  Before they come to Abu Dhabi they're promised all sorts of things and of course once they get there it's nothing like what they've been promised.  Drive 10 minutes down the world and you're then surrounded by wealth and bling.

Ederson took ages to go and check on Garcia and before he did he was smiling and laughing.  Then when he was wheeled past pep, pep didn't even glance down at him.

I lived and worked in Algeria in the 1980's and the living conditions are the same as they are now in Dubai and Abu Dhabi now. Things should of moved on in the thirty something years since. I wonder if my Liverpool 1986 posters are still knocking around The Sahara outposts to this date..

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Gaurdiola is really setting up Foden to be a punchline for years to come
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline muszka

• Anny Roader
Season over for Aguero (knee operation incoming). Huge blow for their hopes of winning CL.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Season over for Aguero (knee operation incoming). Huge blow for their hopes of winning CL.

He seemed to be holding his hammy to me. Would be terrible for him, he's been there for an absolute age and has pulled them out of the shit time after time.

They are an incredible fan base. Still moaning about VAR and us, about how it's all engineered for us.

They've just won 5-0 and can only talk about us. They'll go and spend £200m+ this summer and still moan about us spending money on VVD (who turned them down).

Absolute insane fan base.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan

Where are you hearing this from?

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
These stupid fucking c*nts really have convinced themselves the only reason the premier league is back is to give us the league.

How long will it be before we see a post lockdown league table doing the rounds?  #therealchampions #ifithadntbeenforthescousersbeing25pointsinfront

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
These stupid fucking c*nts really have convinced themselves the only reason the premier league is back is to give us the league.

How long will it be before we see a post lockdown league table doing the rounds?  #therealchampions #ifithadntbeenforthescousersbeing25pointsinfront
Don't let it get to you mate theyll soon change their tune if they're in with a shout of winning the CL.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Has Micah Richards stopped referring to Man City as "we" yet?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

Nope.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan

They all do it. It's only ex Liverpool who apparently can't refer to their club as we but have to say "They" or "Liverpool"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I don’t think it makes a bit of difference...

It’s not like they’re short up front is it?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

He is one of the biggest tools I've ever seen Sky put out on telly. Utterly useless pundit.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I don’t think it makes a bit of difference...

It’s not like they’re short up front is it?

and it isn’t season over anywyay, Aguero is expected to be back before the end of this (long) season as they don’t think he's suffered ligament damage.

Maybe muszka made the rookie mistake of actually believing the shite that comes out of Guardiola’s mouth!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/23/manchester-city-sergio-aguero-hopeful-knee-injury-will-not-end-his-season

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
They all do it. It's only ex Liverpool who apparently can't refer to their club as we but have to say "They" or "Liverpool"

John Barnes was saying ‘we’ constantly the other night. And very nice to hear it was too.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

The ones on LFCTV do, Gary Gillespie is one of my favourites just follows the game makes points without agendas and is totally professional about it. You can tell he still loves the club, its the ones who work for the national companies that always feel they have to be careful not to be too "supportive." But they often go the other way, it's crazy how much Neville is now over praising United when the likes of Carragher and Souness are still so down on Liverpool on occasions.

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
Gaurdiola is really setting up Foden to be a punchline for years to come

You don't think he looks that good? Has nearly always looked exceptional to me. Granted I've only seen him play maybe 10 times or so, but still.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
You don't think he looks that good? Has nearly always looked exceptional to me. Granted I've only seen him play maybe 10 times or so, but still.

And how many of them were 5/10 minute cameos in games they'd already won or starting in any of their cup games over the past few seasons?

No one can really judge him until you see him playing week in week out, especially in games where they might be up against it, until that time I'll err on the side of bang average

Offline DG

• Killjoy who loves himself.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lovern
Reading through their Liverpool thread is genuinely amazing. They literally should do radicalization research on that place, they must have started somewhere and just went on and on and on and on. You'd think they can't go further, but they will.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Anthony " I'm not a Man Utd supporter"  Taylor is the ref for our match with City next week.

The same Ref who just did the City v Arsenal match.

I thought a ref didn't get the same side so close to doing one of their matches...
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
And how many of them were 5/10 minute cameos in games they'd already won or starting in any of their cup games over the past few seasons?

No one can really judge him until you see him playing week in week out, especially in games where they might be up against it, until that time I'll err on the side of bang average

He is not bang average. Whilst I am not going to go all fanboy over him like Gerry Atrick, he is a really talented youngster and one of the best in Europe in his age group. We rate the likes of Curtis Jones and Brewster and quite frankly none of them look as good as Foden.